copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:19 am

Post by copper223 »

I don't have a townread on TTH, I have a stronger scumread on you.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:20 am

Post by Spiffeh »

That's unfortunate
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:23 am

Post by copper223 »

If you are town Spiffeh, take a good look at those that are still town-reading you.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:42 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Egg, what's your flavor?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:31 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2021, Brian Skies wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1541, Spiffeh wrote:I received an ability after twilight for the night phase that just ended.

I had the option of copping someone or putting whoever I wanted on the ritual.

I chose to cop UrishomiyaAnge

And they are Illusion!

In post 1551, Spiffeh wrote:Fuck I should have waited for TTH to give her results before outing mine

Oh well

I randomly got it when Twilight was over and night was announced

In post 1586, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1582, Brian Skies wrote:I think you understand it just fine. I'm just curious because I targeted you but it doesn't seem like it did anything. Which could mean I either misunderstood what it could do or I was twilight blocked again (or both).

I was not notified of being targeted by anything

Don't get snippy

In post 1634, Spiffeh wrote:The title of the ritual ability is called Feng Shui

It allows me to re-arrange the layout of the ritual the next day, making sure it succeeds

The title of the cop ability is Divination

In post 1658, Spiffeh wrote:I have claimed everything

I was notified that I had new abilities.

I could either cop someone or change the layout of the ritual to ensure its success.

I chose to cop you and you came back as Illusion. Red text and all!

Dude, Spiffeh has claimed no interference with the ritual whatsoever. He claimed that he had the -option- to interfere and did not. That isn't a valid point. Either scum messed with the ritual while not being on it (borderline bullshit mechanic) or scum was on it. I can't entirely rule out scum having a role to fail the ritual, but the alternative is more likely.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:42 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2029, copper223 wrote:@All
AP's position today really makes me think he is scum with Spiffeh.

Why? Because I'm trying to draw meaning from the ritual failure? The thing I've been doing since the very beginning of Day 2 suddenly makes me scum? Ya you and Brian keep ignoring the failed ritual for GOD KNOWS WHY, citing entirely irrelevant Spiffeh quotes and a DEAD player. You two bozos want to lynch TTH and Spiffeh? Spare me. A couple game days ago you both wouldn't shut up about how scum the other was. Now that you are on a FAILED RITUAL with each other suddenly Spiffeh is scum because TTH and his claims aren't "mutually exclusive as far as I can tell". But you both keep pushing back at me for having perfectly legitimate paranoia about the ritual and some evidence to back up why I should.

There is no hard reason to believe that Spiffeh was even redirected and he isn't claiming that he was. Yet you make broad assumptions about his role not existing with TTH's and that the Mafia team
knew what his role did
? How about considering Egg's claimed nonsense and the fact that roles have made borderline zero sense in this game so far?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:49 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

VOTE: Copper
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:01 am

Post by copper223 »

@AP
I think you are scum because on one hand you seem annoyed we are speculating about the setup, something unavoidable given Spiffeh's failed check, TTH's claim, Egg's fake QTs, the ritual mechanic and UA's third party flip yesterday, while on the other hand you are allegedly basing
all
of your reasoning for voting today at likely mylo on speculating about the setup (in particular on the fail and success conditions of the ritual), now that is bullshit if I have ever read some.

I further think that makes you a likely partner for Spiffeh because he has the most to lose if we start picking apart his check claim, for instance if you think it through the chances of a redirect are almost nil.

You are also misrepping me when saying that I am ignoring the ritual, in fact one of my first considerations today involved one of you and Brian possibly being scum because of it, I am simply not excluding the cases where you are town despite the failure like you are doing, likely just for convenience's sake as it gives you a semi-plausible reason to discredit me while deflecting from Spiffeh.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:14 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Im not discrediting anyone, I'm voting for narrative peddling scum.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:14 am

Post by copper223 »

You should also strictly prefer no lynch and hopping on the ritual with Brian in order to figure out for sure which one between the two of us (if not both) is responsible for failing the ritual, instead you want to lynch me at likely mylo while floating around the idea that this is not mylo after all and in the meantime not having yet volunteered for the ritual, convenient that.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:15 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

irony intended?

Also @spiffeh: a lot of the reason I was suspicious of you this game is cause I happened to see you posting in MidSummer Night's dream before Rob asked me to join it. You seemed to be posting in that game in particular way more than here and it made me suspect you were scum here. Shitty reasoning and that game is over now anyhow.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:17 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I guess I should consider the possibility of a Brian/Spiffeh team.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:29 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Spiffeh, have you been -shrug- about this game all along? I'm a little surprised you'd feel apathetic considering everything has revolved around you recently. Were you apathetic about the Yakko wagon on D1?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2055, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2021, Brian Skies wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1541, Spiffeh wrote:I received an ability after twilight for the night phase that just ended.

I had the option of copping someone or putting whoever I wanted on the ritual.

I chose to cop UrishomiyaAnge

And they are Illusion!

In post 1551, Spiffeh wrote:Fuck I should have waited for TTH to give her results before outing mine

Oh well

I randomly got it when Twilight was over and night was announced

In post 1586, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 1582, Brian Skies wrote:I think you understand it just fine. I'm just curious because I targeted you but it doesn't seem like it did anything. Which could mean I either misunderstood what it could do or I was twilight blocked again (or both).

I was not notified of being targeted by anything

Don't get snippy

In post 1634, Spiffeh wrote:The title of the ritual ability is called Feng Shui

It allows me to re-arrange the layout of the ritual the next day, making sure it succeeds

The title of the cop ability is Divination

In post 1658, Spiffeh wrote:I have claimed everything

I was notified that I had new abilities.

I could either cop someone or change the layout of the ritual to ensure its success.

I chose to cop you and you came back as Illusion. Red text and all!

Dude, Spiffeh has claimed no interference with the ritual whatsoever. He claimed that he had the -option- to interfere and did not. That isn't a valid point. Either scum messed with the ritual while not being on it (borderline bullshit mechanic) or scum was on it. I can't entirely rule out scum having a role to fail the ritual, but the alternative is more likely.

This makes no sense to me if you're still considering the possibility Spiffeh is scum lying about a cop result.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2056, AngryPidgeon wrote:Why? Because I'm trying to draw meaning from the ritual failure? The thing I've been doing since the very beginning of Day 2 suddenly makes me scum? Ya you and Brian keep ignoring the failed ritual for GOD KNOWS WHY, citing entirely irrelevant Spiffeh quotes and a DEAD player. You two bozos want to lynch TTH and Spiffeh? Spare me. A couple game days ago you both wouldn't shut up about how scum the other was. Now that you are on a FAILED RITUAL with each other suddenly Spiffeh is scum because TTH and his claims aren't "mutually exclusive as far as I can tell". But you both keep pushing back at me for having perfectly legitimate paranoia about the ritual and some evidence to back up why I should.

There is no hard reason to believe that Spiffeh was even redirected and he isn't claiming that he was. Yet you make broad assumptions about his role not existing with TTH's and that the Mafia team knew what his role did? How about considering Egg's claimed nonsense and the fact that roles have made borderline zero sense in this game so far?

First of all, I don't think you even understand why the two of us tried to lynch each other on Day 2. I was calling him TTH's buddy and I was pissed off he kept diffusing whatever pressure I tried to put on her. I'm not sure what his issue was, but it's probably related to me calling him scum and saying he wasn't even considering she could be scum.

Secondly, I am trying to figure out why the ritual failed. But when UA flips third party and they can't even keep their claim straight (like claiming they would flip green when they clearly didn't), then I'm going to have a hard time trusting what they say, if I can trust anything at all. Add in Spiffeh's strange guilty claim and the high number of required Shaman for the ritual in Day 3, then yeah, I'm going to be pretty leery of the results of last night's ritual. I don't understand why you're so afraid of testing the ritual again or why you refuse to volunteer yourself. And it's not like it's the first time you actively refused to help with the ritual mechanic when you refused to confirm me for the ritual on Day 2 or 3 despite townreading me.

Egg's claim is strange. It's as sketchy as TTH's claim is and it bothers me that Egg continuously thinks the Hound mechanic is genuine when it's probably bullshit. If he had an ability to visit all world's that night and scum had the ability to give him a fake QT, then it's highly probably they gave him multiple fake QT's in conjunction with his Multidimensional ability. Yet he's like, 'nah man, it has to be real.' :roll:

The only problem is that I can't see him being scum without TTH.

Volunteer for the ritual AP.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2043, copper223 wrote:monkey

Was it a specific type of monkey, or just a monkey?
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by Fate »

Vote Count:

AngryPidgeon (0):
Brian Skies (0):
Egg (0):
TellTaleHeart (1): Spiffeh
Spiffeh (1): copper223
copper223 (1): AngryPidgeon

Not Voting: Egg, Brian Skies, TellTaleHeart

With 6 alive it takes 4 to illuminate someone.

Deadline: March 12th 8pm EST

Ritual: Renewing the Dao Connection

Yin: Brian Skies
2/2

Yang:
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2064, Brian Skies wrote:This makes no sense to me if you're still considering the possibility Spiffeh is scum lying about a cop result.

What?

Spiffeh is claiming that he didn't mess with the ritual. Much like
every other person alive Today

Yes its possible that someone is scum and lying about that. Maybe TTH waved her hands around during twilight and said "ritualus failus!" and caused it to fail. Maybe Egg took a crap in ceremonial basket and we couldn't get over the smell. Maybe Spiffeh doused our ritual wood with kerosene and gunpowder.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Yeah, but you going 'how could you possibly suspect Spiffeh of lying about not using that option' seems so disingenuous if you still think he could be scum.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I don't know if you're just being deliberately obtuse here, but how can you not see how we have reservations of lynching someone from the ritual today?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:35 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 2054, Brian Skies wrote:Egg, what's your flavor?

I'm a praying mantis seeking harmony or something like that.

Brian wrote:Egg continuously thinks the Hound mechanic is genuine when it's probably bullshit

Thanks for deciding for me I guess? I wasn't aware I'd made a decision on how genuine it was yet. All I know is it happened. Hell, I'm not even convinced I saw the real TTH that night...

Brian wrote:scum had the ability to give him a fake QT

Interesting theory.

Brian wrote: Yet he's like, 'nah man, it has to be real.

Hmm. Another thing I didn't know I thought. Last I knew, damn near everything I've dealt with at night in this game has been fake.

Ap wrote:Maybe Egg took a crap in ceremonial basket

Well, I didn't think anyone was watching me and I saw Spiff walking out of the bathroom and I think we all remember his toilet clogging incident so I wanted no part of that and did what I had to do. Why haven't you volunteered for the ritual yet?
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by copper223 »

@Brian

Was it a specific type of monkey, or just a monkey?

It has a description but I am not giving it away in case the flavor is related to it's abilities, it doesn't have a name.

And yes making up scumreads based on flip speculation is why I wanted to lynch you d2.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:04 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

@Egg: I dunno man. I think I'm just trippin' after everything that's happened this game. /shrug

VOTE: AP

I'm taking your resistance to volunteering for the ritual to be a scum claim. Volunteer or die.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:44 am

Post by Egg »

Prod dodge. I don't really have anything to say to the last two posts but it's been 35 hours so meh. I'm still here.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”