Post Post #200 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by Armageddon »

Official Vote Count Day 1.3

Players alive: 13

Players needed to lynch: 7

acryon
- 1 - Masquerade - (L-6)
Creature
- 3 - Ranger, Reubus Swagrid, TheSoldier - (L-4)
GoodNightMsGreen
- 2 - Klingoncelt, acryon - (L-5)
KainTepes
- 1 - GoodNightMsGreen - (L-6)
Kop
- 1 - ɀefiend - (L-6)
Masquerade
- 2 - Nahdia, KainTepes - (L-5)
Nahdia
- 1 - Willowmeadow - (L-6)
Willowmeadow
- 1 - Creature - (L-6)

Players not voting: Kop

Mod notes: ɀefiend has been prodded

Deadline for Day One: (expired on 2016-03-20 10:00:00)
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

I'm not gonna lie, this is mostly a prodge because I've been busy IRL. But while skimming through the walls of text I noticed somewhere that Creature was at L-2 at some point and the wagon seemed too fast to me. So naturally I believe at least 1 scum in on the wagon. Especially since I was town reading Creature's posts thusfar anyway.

Voting VOTE: Ranger because she's picking and choosing her shots and being too careful.
Reubus Swagrid
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:01 am

Post by Reubus Swagrid »

Oh wow Creature is still the center of discussion?

In post 201, ɀefiend wrote:I'm not gonna lie, this is mostly a prodge because I've been busy IRL. But while skimming through the walls of text I noticed somewhere that Creature was at L-2 at some point and the wagon seemed too fast to me. So naturally I believe at least 1 scum in on the wagon. Especially since I was town reading Creature's posts thusfar anyway.

Voting VOTE: Ranger because she's picking and choosing her shots and being too careful.

I was under the assumption that his vote on creature was only the second and I wasn't really even sure if it was an RVS vote or not. Besides picking people who have voted for creature you have like 5 people that you could assume may be scum and Ranger is the only person you can really make a case for.

VOTE: ɀefiend
Reubus Swagrid
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:12 am

Post by Reubus Swagrid »

I do feel very odd about ɀefiend making that call. He himself has sorta just been able to hide in the shadows and make that call. I like his vote better than the whole Creature circlejerk we have going on at the moment but that case is a bit meh. Please share your Creature townread btw.

Like:

Wagon is fast
Scum must be on that fast wagon, probably just 1
The one that picks and chooses careful shots (for the record I think this is silly because all I see him doing is calling out what he thinks)
Therefore Ranger is scum

As I said meh case but I'm not gonna place any emphasis on that. I'm more interesting in who the case is coming from, 3 posts and you pulled this out of nowhere. I would call you lurky but hey look who's talking. And a vote + case over a skim read? wot?
Reubus Swagrid
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Reubus Swagrid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:13 am

Post by Reubus Swagrid »

Anyway a case for Creature town would really help him out if you could put it to his voters ɀefiend
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:47 am

Post by acryon »

In post 204, Reubus Swagrid wrote:Anyway a case for Creature town would really help him out if you could put it to his voters ɀefiend

Burden of proof is on the accuser, especially day 1, where it is very hard to see who is town because there is less information/time available for scumhunting to work with.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
GoodNightMsGreen
GoodNightMsGreen
Townie
GoodNightMsGreen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:58 am

Post by GoodNightMsGreen »

VCA is terrible and that vote is terrible.

This head is V/LA til Saturday.
GoodNightMsGreen
GoodNightMsGreen
Townie
GoodNightMsGreen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:01 am

Also

Vote: Creature
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:02 am

Post by acryon »

I don't think the speed of the wagon and lack of resistance necessarily implies there is scum on it, but I do think it implies it's probably on town.
GoodNightMsGreen
GoodNightMsGreen
Townie
GoodNightMsGreen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:05 am

In post 205, acryon wrote:
In post 204, Reubus Swagrid wrote:Anyway a case for Creature town would really help him out if you could put it to his voters ɀefiend

Burden of proof is on the accuser, especially day 1, where it is very hard to see who is town because there is less information/time available for scumhunting to work with.

And this is true but it's not like making a towncase is impossible. If he feels that strongly that Creature is Town I'd like to see him explain why.

And ftr zefiend, I did a very small sample of wagon momentum and found that wagons on Scum actually go faster on average in terms of both time and posts, so that's not a good reason to townread anyone.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:06 am

Post by acryon »

In post 209, GoodNightMsGreen wrote:And ftr zefiend, I did a very small sample of wagon momentum and found that wagons on Scum actually go faster on average in terms of both time and posts, so that's not a good reason to townread anyone.

Give real data and sample size or this is wholly irrelevant.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:15 am

Post by Nahdia »

UNVOTE:

This game is boring and I don't have much to add right now. Creature vote is OK but I tend to avoid joining early BW's. zefiend leans town. Carry on.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
GoodNightMsGreen
GoodNightMsGreen
Townie
GoodNightMsGreen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:20 am

Like I said, very small sample, should be taken with a grain of salt. I have literally no time to chase down the data but maybe when I get back.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:58 am

Post by acryon »

In post 212, GoodNightMsGreen wrote:Like I said, very small sample, should be taken with a grain of salt. I have literally no time to chase down the data but maybe when I get back.

Well then you should know that your small sample is essentially useless and shouldn't be taken at all, even with a grain of salt. The only reason I'm being so harsh on this is because people shouldn't be buying into this counter-narrative when there just isn't the evidence to support it.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:09 am

Post by Nahdia »

VOTE: Reubus Swagrid
talks like scum
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:06 am

Post by BlueTrin »

In post 213, acryon wrote:
In post 212, GoodNightMsGreen wrote:Like I said, very small sample, should be taken with a grain of salt. I have literally no time to chase down the data but maybe when I get back.

Well then you should know that your small sample is essentially useless and shouldn't be taken at all, even with a grain of salt. The only reason I'm being so harsh on this is because people shouldn't be buying into this counter-narrative when there just isn't the evidence to support it.

As you said proof of burden should be on the accuser.

In post 139, Creature wrote:

In post 21, GoodNightMsGreen wrote:Hi Nahdia :)
KainTepes should always be lynched D1
VOTE: KainTepes

I know it's RVS, but wanting to policy lynch?

It should be obvious why one would want KainTepes to be policy lynched from his posting style. For some reason, Creature can't see it.

In post 62, GoodNightMsGreen wrote:
In post 61, Kop wrote:Is there a point towards those few posts, Creature, Kaintepes?

I don't see any agitation that your putting out there, KT.

I think you can ignore him, he will always post like this. However he does try to win the game, in his own way I think ...

~BlueTrin

What? You'll now completely ignore KainTepes? This looks like a big trace of buddying.

Now in the same post you accuse me of buddying him ??? WTF Creature, get a grip and stop fighting yourself !

Immediately followed by:
In post 141, acryon wrote:I agree on GoodNightMsGreen, especially seeing them all together.

VOTE: GoodNightMsGreen

Acryon's ISO seems to be almost dedicated to defending Creature.

This could as well apply to Creature points ?

This was the post where I told Kop to ignore KainTepes:

In post 61, Kop wrote:Is there a point towards those few posts, Creature, Kaintepes?

I think you can ignore him, he will always post like this. However he does try to win the game, in his own way I think ...

~BlueTrin

It was in reply to these series of posts:
Spoiler: This is what caused Creature's ire
In post 54, KainTepes wrote:CREATURE why are you getting so AGITATED?

In post 55, Creature wrote:

Define agitated.

In post 56, Creature wrote:!!!!!!!

In post 57, KainTepes wrote:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In post 58, Creature wrote:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In post 59, KainTepes wrote:see, agitated

In post 60, KainTepes wrote:VOTE: Creature

~BlueTrin

So basically Kop asked what was the point of KainTepes posts.
And I replied that he is always posting like this, so ignore a bit of the spam, I even added that he tried to win in his own manner, so you could try to read his reactions instead of reading literally his posts (I know I can't read anything from KainTepes except trying to see who he is ready to hammer and who he isn't)

So maybe you can talk to your buddy Creature and put some of the accusation burden on him ? Because at the moment, you are obviously the most obvious buddies here in this game. You put all the burden on us and accept all of his feeble arguments like truth. One sided very much ? I believe so.

~BlueTrin
GoodNightMsGreen
GoodNightMsGreen
Townie
GoodNightMsGreen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:08 am

As you said proof of burden should be on the accuser.

It should be obvious why one would want KainTepes to be policy lynched from his posting style. For some reason, Creature can't see it.

~BlueTrin

What? You'll now completely ignore KainTepes? This looks like a big trace of buddying.

Now in the same post you accuse me of buddying him ??? WTF Creature, get a grip and stop fighting yourself !

Immediately followed by:
In post 141, acryon wrote:I agree on GoodNightMsGreen, especially seeing them all together.

VOTE: GoodNightMsGreen

Acryon's ISO seems to be almost dedicated to defending Creature.

This was the post where I told Kop to ignore KainTepes:

~BlueTrin

It was in reply to these series of posts:
Spoiler: This is what caused Creature's ire

In post 55, Creature wrote:

Define agitated.

In post 56, Creature wrote:!!!!!!!

In post 57, KainTepes wrote:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In post 58, Creature wrote:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In post 59, KainTepes wrote:see, agitated

In post 60, KainTepes wrote:VOTE: Creature

~BlueTrin

So basically Kop asked what was the point of KainTepes posts.
And I replied that he is always posting like this, so ignore a bit of the spam, I even added that he tried to win in his own manner, so you could try to read his reactions instead of reading literally his posts (I know I can't read anything from KainTepes except trying to see who he is ready to hammer and who he isn't)

So maybe you can talk to your buddy Creature and put some of the accusation burden on him ? Because at the moment, you are obviously the most obvious buddies here in this game. You put all the burden on us and accept all of his feeble arguments like truth. One sided very much ? I believe so.

~BlueTrin
(apologies for posting from the wrong account)
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:15 am

Post by Masquerade »

Nice avi.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:18 am

Post by acryon »

In post 216, GoodNightMsGreen wrote:

I don't think Creature can't see it; he just appears to principally disagree with policy lynches, as do I.

~BlueTrin

This seems like a clear example of stream of consciousness posting hence the "now" from him in the second post. It indicates there is a state being changed.

In post 216, GoodNightMsGreen wrote:Acryon's ISO seems to be almost dedicated to defending Creature.

Really? You were trying to push a
data-based
point and I simply called you out for not having the data to push it. That's very different than simply trying to perpetuate a story based on anecdotes. Data-based claims are easily challenged and dismissed, anecdotal ones are not.

And to be clear, I don't actually feel one way or the other about Creature, but I attack bad wagons; it's what I do. I also try to look at these bad wagons and put some pressure on people strongly in favor of them, since at worst it helps us improve as a town and at best helps us out scum. I think what I've done has brought far more out than the initial push on Creature, which is great especially when information is so lacking, but you can thank me later for that.
GoodNightMsGreen
GoodNightMsGreen
Townie
GoodNightMsGreen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:28 am

In post 218, acryon wrote:

I don't think Creature can't see it; he just appears to principally disagree with policy lynches, as do I.

~BlueTrin

This seems like a clear example of stream of consciousness posting hence the "now" from him in the second post. It indicates there is a state being changed.

In post 216, GoodNightMsGreen wrote:Acryon's ISO seems to be almost dedicated to defending Creature.

Really? You were trying to push a
data-based
point and I simply called you out for not having the data to push it. That's very different than simply trying to perpetuate a story based on anecdotes. Data-based claims are easily challenged and dismissed, anecdotal ones are not.

And to be clear, I don't actually feel one way or the other about Creature, but I attack bad wagons; it's what I do. I also try to look at these bad wagons and put some pressure on people strongly in favor of them, since at worst it helps us improve as a town and at best helps us out scum. I think what I've done has brought far more out than the initial push on Creature, which is great especially when information is so lacking, but you can thank me later for that.

I think you didn't read my post because I signed ~BlueTrin. I will let GM reply about her own data. I am not sure whether to thank you, because Creature is still evading the points of my posts above, maybe you want to oblige him ... you know ... so you can show that you are actually impartial and not buddy with him ?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:32 am

Post by acryon »

In post 219, GoodNightMsGreen wrote:
I think you didn't read my post because I signed ~BlueTrin. I will let GM reply about her own data. I am not sure whether to thank you, because Creature is still evading the points of my posts above, maybe you want to oblige him ... you know ... so you can show that you are actually impartial and not buddy with him ?

Spoiler:
I'm sorry but I'm not going to treat you like two players when you signed up as one. I'm going to treat you like the one slot you are and you two can figure out how to navigate that.

Is the point to simply get reactions out of Creature? Or out of everyone?
GoodNightMsGreen
GoodNightMsGreen
Townie
GoodNightMsGreen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:35 am

In post 220, acryon wrote:
In post 219, GoodNightMsGreen wrote:

Spoiler:
I'm sorry but I'm not going to treat you like two players when you signed up as one. I'm going to treat you like the one slot you are and you two can figure out how to navigate that.

Is the point to simply get reactions out of Creature? Or out of everyone?

Nice way to evade the question, so I will take it you accept the fact that you will leave this point unanswered: in the same post he accuses me of wanting to policy lynch KainTepes and wanting to buddy him at the same time.

Right after this, you vote me and defend Creature.

It's fine by me if you are one sided and only question me/us rather than getting points on both sides.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:38 am

Post by acryon »

In post 221, GoodNightMsGreen wrote:
Nice way to evade the question, so I will take it you accept the fact that you will leave this point unanswered: in the same post he accuses me of wanting to policy lynch KainTepes and wanting to buddy him at the same time.

Right after this, you vote me and defend Creature.

It's fine by me if you are one sided and only question me/us rather than getting points on both sides.

I have and will continue to asks questions and prod where I think it's most valuable. It was also less about defending Creature and more about attacking a dumb wagon that was moving far too quickly with no resistance.
TheSoldier
TheSoldier
Goon
TheSoldier
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:46 am

Post by TheSoldier »

Prod dodge, most likely will real post later today
Willowmeadow
Willowmeadow
Goon
Willowmeadow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:05 am

Post by Willowmeadow »

Prod dodging here as well, will be busy at work tomorrow but will definitely get back by weekend.

Return to “Completed Open Games”