Mini 1773 : Symphonic Metal Mafia (Game Over?!)

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:09 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 1.12Maestro (4) : SnarkySnowman , Jeanne11 , a plain farmer , KuroiXHF
Killthestory (3) : Aristophanes , Dierfire , Jake from State Farm
Masquerade (1) : Shiro
a plain farmer (1) : nnn_thekushmountains
Jake from State Farm (1) : Wisdom
KuroiXHF (1) : Masquerade

Not Voting (2) : Killthestory , Maestro

With 13 players alive it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2016-03-21 20:00:00)

Sirenia : The Path To Decay

Spoiler: lyrics
Life brings nothing for the same
Keep searching new days on the horizon
While time just seems to slip away
I'm leaving no trace along the way
Seems like I'm falling deeper, deeper inside myself
Feels like I'm growing weaker, much weaker each day
Along the path to decay
The lights are fading day by day
No cure for the lost, there's no ascending
When life could not become more pale
A new dawn is here, another day
Along the path to decay
Darkness within myself….
Along the path to decay
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:14 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

In post 348, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:@jake
why is Wisdom scum or bad for refusing to vote "obvious scum" when there are like 11 other other people also not voting for "obvious scum"?

He's not scum for not voting kill, he's scum because he's not playing like a townie. He's avoiding answering questions from at least 2 people, he provides little to no actual substance, when asked to explain himself he does in as few words as possible, if he actually does it at all, he's not doing anything to progress the game and he's not even attempting to convince others to follow him.
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:19 am

Post by nnn_thekushmountains »

In post 351, Jake from State Farm wrote:
why is Wisdom scum or bad for refusing to vote "obvious scum" when there are like 11 other other people also not voting for "obvious scum"?

He's not scum for not voting kill, he's scum because he's not playing like a townie. He's avoiding answering questions from at least 2 people, he provides little to no actual substance, when asked to explain himself he does in as few words as possible, if he actually does it at all, he's not doing anything to progress the game and he's not even attempting to convince others to follow him.

id say he's doing all those things you said he's not doing moreso than anyone else in this game. It looks like you've latched onto the person who is interacting with you kind of arbitrarily.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:29 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 351, Jake from State Farm wrote:

He's not scum for not voting kill,
he's scum because he's not playing like a townie. He's avoiding answering questions from at least 2 people,
he provides little to no actual substance, when asked to explain himself he does in as few words as possible, if he actually does it at all,
he's not doing anything to progress the game and he's not even attempting to convince others to follow him.

W E W LAD
E
W

I honestly have no idea what the fuck you're going on about. YOU TOLD HIM TO VOTE ME AND GOT BUTTHURT WHEN HE DIDN'T LAD LOL. There's lie 1.

Wisdom has been providing much more substance than you, and his scumhunting is very good. I actually appreciate his style right now.

LOL YOU'RE SCUMREADING HIM FOR BEING CONCISE. YOU REALIZE THAT WALLS SHOULD BE READ JUST THE SAME AS SMALL POSTS.

Wisdom is right. My gut said Jake was town at first, but this is too much. W e w Lad, he's either a bad player or scum.

nnn moved up to null for me.

VOTE: Jake
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:29 am

Post by Killthestory »

oh I forgot the other parts of my post

In post 343, Jake from State Farm wrote:Sure I am. My play is obv town and even my role pm says I am. You are either having a bad game or are scum yourself. Looking at your contributions thus far I'm leaning towards scum. You have not done anything helpful at all and you refuse to vote obv scum.

Actually Jake, Wisdom has done more scumhunting than you. A lot more in fact, so... Where the fuck does that lead you?

In post 344, Jake from State Farm wrote:I think today's lunch should be killthestory. I don't see any genuine scum hunting from him, his only serious attack has been on the person who voted him first and he hasn't really provided any good reason why he's scum reading dier. It looks like just an omgus reaction and his attempt to vote dier just looked like mud slinging. He also said I made an accusation about him which is also false. He's not doing anything to progress the game and instead he's just trying to alienate as many people as he can.
LOL PLEASE KID. Do I require big posts for freelo? Why can't I be concise when I state my scumreads? I literally just stated my reads, and I'm done for scumhunting any one of them my man, but no one's active. My vote on Dier was completely valid lad. Also, if you take our exchange as me alienating you lmfao, W e w lad. This is some hardcore doubtcasting.

Side note
Spoiler:
I don't care what he says but a new person to the site just doesn't call different people they supposedly never played with, bad players or imply they are bad players or even catch attitude with people in a way that looks like it has some bias to it. I get the need to want to try something new or hide to get people to treat you differently but at least be honest about it.

im not an alt, fuck off

In post 347, Jake from State Farm wrote:If you turn out to be town, will you quit when I flip town? cause nothing about that post reads scummy

P.edit :roll:

A lot of does. You even said yourself that some actions can be scummy in one's eyes or not in another. Depends on perspectivity, which you clearly don't believe in or you wouldn't be saying such stupid things lad.
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:35 am

lol nvm. I just filtered Wisdom. I have some concerns.
There's a lot of white knighting of Maestro. I white knight sometimes but when I white knight I try to figure out why someone is scumreading and explain why I'm townreading.
Wisdom is just calling people wrong and bad for scumreading Maestro.

I think how he jumped on Masq was a little easy.

Right now I'm not sure why he's scumreading Jake.

pedit: Hi Kill.
I don't know how I feel about the leading wagons, kill and maestro, right now. My thoughts without filtering:
KILL -hard to read but some good thoughts there. I liked how he just called Jake out on calling Wisdom out on making little posts.
MAESTRO -felt town just from early game. Not sure why people are voting him.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:40 am

Post by Killthestory »

Well, the Maestro wagon happened for bad reason since I don't see scum attracting so much attention to themselves that early. Literally his first post, and then it spiralled from there since he really didn't help his case at all. Instead, he sort of backtracked and only defended himself and didn't do much else. However, I still get that VI Town gut read from those posts because he's playing not how scum would ever want to play.

Wisdom's read on Jake is justified.

Masq was jumped on by a lot of people, not just wisdom.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:52 am

In post 353, Killthestory wrote:honestly have no idea what the fuck you're going on about. YOU TOLD HIM TO VOTE ME AND GOT BUTTHURT WHEN HE DIDN'T LAD LOL. There's lie 1.

I didn't get butt hurt when he didn't vote you. So that's another lie from you actually.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:53 am

How is Wisdom's scumread of Jake justified?

@Jake
You are scumreading Wisdom for short posts. Isn't that just his style?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:57 am

In post 354, Killthestory wrote:Actually Jake, Wisdom has done more scumhunting than you. A lot more in fact, so... Where the fuck does that lead you?

He really hasn't. Just saying so and so is scum without providing reading isn't scum hunting, at least not my definition of it and that's basically what he's done all game. He has still refused to explain why any of his scum reads are what they are with reasons that actually are scummy.

P.edit - I'm not scum reading him for shot posts. Why are you misrepping me? I explained all of the reasons why I'm scum reading him and "he makes short posts" isn't one of them.

What I said is when asked to explain himself he does so in very few words,
if he actually does it at all

The bolded is the more egregious behavior. I've counted at least 4 times where he has refused to explain himself/answer questions. Scum tend to talk very little also so yes him being brief and providing no actual scummy reasoning for his reads is a very good reason to be scum reading him

nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:01 am

In post 359, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 354, Killthestory wrote:Actually Jake, Wisdom has done more scumhunting than you. A lot more in fact, so... Where the fuck does that lead you?

He really hasn't. Just saying so and so is scum without providing reading isn't scum hunting, at least not my definition of it and that's basically what he's done all game. He has still refused to explain why any of his scum reads are what they are with reasons that actually are scummy.

P.edit - I'm not scum reading him for shot posts. Why are you misrepping me? I explained all of the reasons why I'm scum reading him and "he makes short posts" isn't one of them.

What I said is when asked to explain himself he does so in very few words,
if he actually does it at all

The bolded is the more egregious behavior. I've counted at least 4 times where he has refused to explain himself/answer questions. Scum tend to talk very little also so yes him being brief and providing no actual scummy reasoning for his reads is a very good reason to be scum reading him

I didn't mean to misrep you. I just simplified your statement.
I think scum might post less often, but I don't think words per post is not a scumtell.
Not answering questions is a scumtell? In the right context it can be. This isn't the right context.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:01 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 325, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 324, Masquerade wrote:Wisdom's reads arent prrogressing am I the only one that's a little worried about that?
Nope

In post 326, Masquerade wrote:Good, then I won't start worrying about myself yet.

Like it is day, how much progress do you expect? And switching who you suspect most is progression. Can you actually walk me through what worried you exactly?
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:20 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Okay, notes from this page.

Jake has valid claims against Wisdom and that should be pursued.

KTS looks really bad for the outburst on Jake. Looks really opportunistic.

Kush is playing both sides of the argument until he sees which way it will go.

@Jake, which of these would you like a wagon on?
I'd prefer Wisdom or KTS myself.
The sudden jump to defend Wisdom by KTS is really weird, and I dislike it far more than I dislike Kush playing it both ways.

Jake is town.

Shiro needs to say more. We miss Shiro!
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:21 am

In post 360, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:I didn't mean to misrep you. I just simplified your statement.
I think scum might post less often, but I don't think words per post is not a scumtell.
Not answering questions is a scumtell? In the right context it can be. This isn't the right context.

Agree to disagree ?

nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:41 am

I enjoy Wisdom's sparse style and I may try to emulate it in my next town game.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:44 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 364, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:I enjoy Wisdom's sparse style and I may try to emulate it in my next town game.
Insinuating this is not one of your town games...
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:45 am

I'm voting kts and trying to get others to vote him also, so I guess I'd rather a kts wagon. I do find it interesting that some people are getting worked up over my wisdom scum read.

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:45 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 362, Aristophanes wrote:Shiro needs to say more. We miss Shiro!

Ari yiu also had worries about Wisdom's read progression. Can you walk me through it? Because to me, it seems pretty normal.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:46 am

In post 364, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:I enjoy Wisdom's sparse style and I may try to emulate it in my next town game.

I wouldn't cause it's not very effective assuming he's town here.

nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:49 am

In post 365, Aristophanes wrote:
Insinuating this is not one of your town games...

How does that insinuate that?

In post 368, Jake from State Farm wrote:

I wouldn't cause it's not very effective assuming he's town here.

When I'm scum, if someone calls me scum to my face, I get scared. So I think it would be pretty effective against me.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:11 am

what does you being scum and being called scum have to do with how you would play as town?

nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:12 am

In post 370, Jake from State Farm wrote:what does you being scum and being called scum have to do with how you would play as town?

because it would work on me so I'd imagine it would work on others as well.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:25 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Why not start now then?

Who is scum. Call them that to their face.
- Jingle
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:27 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Now that this is over, I have just one thing I want to say to you.....

BWAAAAA!

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:40 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 373, Jeanne11 wrote:Now that this is over, I have just one thing I want to say to you.....

BWAAAAA!

This is a horrible post but I see a cake on you soooo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D

As always in the tongue of my people :p

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”