Mini 1773 : Symphonic Metal Mafia (Game Over?!)

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by Killthestory »

figure it out

In post 357, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 353, Killthestory wrote:honestly have no idea what the fuck you're going on about. YOU TOLD HIM TO VOTE ME AND GOT BUTTHURT WHEN HE DIDN'T LAD LOL. There's lie 1.

I didn't get butt hurt when he didn't vote you. So that's another lie from you actually.

lol you specifically said he didn't vote obv scum. thats p damn butthurt my man

In post 359, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 354, Killthestory wrote:Actually Jake, Wisdom has done more scumhunting than you. A lot more in fact, so... Where the fuck does that lead you?

He really hasn't. Just saying so and so is scum without providing reading isn't scum hunting, at least not my definition of it and that's basically what he's done all game. He has still refused to explain why any of his scum reads are what they are with reasons that actually are scummy.

P.edit - I'm not scum reading him for shot posts. Why are you misrepping me? I explained all of the reasons why I'm scum reading him and "he makes short posts" isn't one of them.

What I said is when asked to explain himself he does so in very few words,
if he actually does it at all

The bolded is the more egregious behavior. I've counted at least 4 times where he has refused to explain himself/answer questions. Scum tend to talk very little also so yes him being brief and providing no actual scummy reasoning for his reads is a very good reason to be scum reading him

you didnt explain reasons first of all, you literally said that he was just not acting townie.

anyway he has done more scumreading

votes dont need explanation

votes dont need explanation

In post 362, Aristophanes wrote:Okay, notes from this page.

Jake has valid claims against Wisdom and that should be pursued.

KTS looks really bad for the outburst on Jake. Looks really opportunistic.

Kush is playing both sides of the argument until he sees which way it will go.

@Jake, which of these would you like a wagon on?
I'd prefer Wisdom or KTS myself.
The sudden jump to defend Wisdom by KTS is really weird, and I dislike it far more than I dislike Kush playing it both ways.

Jake is town.

Shiro needs to say more. We miss Shiro!

jake isnt town. if he is, straight straight vi. seems too good to be that dumb tho, thats why he isnt town.

wisdoms been a massive townread for me this entire game lmfao. of course id jump on jake just because i wanted to see where it went since jake seemed hella scummy from his tone

In post 366, Jake from State Farm wrote:I'm voting kts and trying to get others to vote him also, so I guess I'd rather a kts wagon. I do find it interesting that some people are getting worked up over my wisdom scum read.

this is extremely scummy

In post 368, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 364, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:I enjoy Wisdom's sparse style and I may try to emulate it in my next town game.

I wouldn't cause it's not very effective assuming he's town here.

its really damn effective, he just found scum XD DO YOU LIKE MY ORIGINAL JOKE MY MAN XDDDDD

In post 378, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 377, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
In post 362, Aristophanes wrote:Kush is playing both sides of the argument until he sees which way it will go.

So if I understand this, you think I'm going to pretend to suspect both people, until there's a wagon on one, then conveniently join that?
That sounds pretty scummy. Why did you think that other thing looked scummier than this?
Because this has potential to also come from inquisitive, undecided townies. That's why I prodded the thought process a bit.
You came out alright.

KTS was really opportunistic against Jake there, and the tone and composition of his posts are scummy. So my vote is deserved there, not on you.

the fuck is my tone and composition scummy mfw?

In post 387, a plain farmer wrote:PEdit: Well, sorry Wisdom, but this post is going to have more KTS opportunism.

Wow, we're already at 16 pages. And yet, I don't feel like I have 16 pages worth of reads. I'll have to go back through this game this weekend.

But I can say now that Kill's vote on Jake looks bad and omgussy.

What town motivations could there be for it? He could think Jake is scum, but as he said, he had townread Jake before then (and seemed to be rather strongly townreading him), and I don't buy that Jake's post was actually scummy enough to warrant such a shift. He could be testing for a reaction, but Jake has provided enough content so far that I don't think he'd be an appropriate choice for this.

What scum motivations could there be for it? The top two wagons at the time were his an Maestro's, and Maestro's wagon didn't seem to be going anywhere. Of the other wagons, the only one that would seem to have had any momentum was Jake's, being pushed aggressively by Wisdom. So I could see him anticipating this wagon's rise and hopping on before it looks opportunistic to do so.

So despite the risk of incurring his burns:

VOTE: Killthestory

In post 290, Aristophanes wrote:Farmer, is your picture a pig...being castrated!?!?

That'd be lovely, but no. It's actually a dude trying to shear a pig from a detail in this.

i was townreading him earlier, read developed because i didnt like the tone of his recent posts or the meaning behind them, and i think the exchange between us wasnt so significant to really put him as a strong townread. he was more void town than anything.

anyway youre all blindly taking jakes posts and thinking its content when its not. thats really silly

In post 407, a plain farmer wrote:
In post 389, Wisdom wrote:
In post 387, a plain farmer wrote:What scum motivations could there be for it? The top two wagons at the time were his an Maestro's, and Maestro's wagon didn't seem to be going anywhere. Of the other wagons, the only one that would seem to have had any momentum was Jake's, being pushed aggressively by Wisdom. So I could see him anticipating this wagon's rise and hopping on before it looks opportunistic to do so.

This is quite the stretch. Scum would never think the Jake wagon is going anywhere the way I am pushing it.

I agree that the Jake wagon didn't have much momentum at the time, but of all existing wagons except KTS's, I'd have given it best shot. Those wagons were:

Maestro - Snowman, Jeanne, and I weren't pushing this wagon with much fervor of late, and Kuroi seems to have gotten on it through having misread you.
Masquerade - This wagon had been larger earlier in the game, and by this time seemed to be losing momentum.
farmer and Kuroi - Neither wagon was being pushed by their sole occupants beyond the posts in which the votes were cast.

So the Jake wagon wouldn't have been ideal for scum KTS, but it was the best available.

In post 392, Shiro wrote:
In post 391, Wisdom wrote:
In post 387, a plain farmer wrote:and I don't buy that Jake's post was actually scummy enough to warrant such a shift.

So basically, because you can't see Jake is scum, whoever does see it is scum.

I dun think that's what he is saying.

I think it is more of "That post wasn't scummy enough to warrant a 180."

Correct.

i could have pushed dierfire who was one of my biggest scumreads, but instead i probably chose the most experienced player to attack. now is that really something scsum would do seeing as if Jake was town, hed be a p hard mislynch from what im guessing

In post 411, Jake from State Farm wrote:Kts voted me cause either A. I'm wrong about wisdom and kts needs wisdom on his side or B. They are both scum and like kts said, it's better for scum to defend each other. Kts had no reason to vote me and the one thing he said about me was an outright lie.

no it wasnt lmfao
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Killthestory »

oh also farmer is funny as fuck
wisdom and jake are p chill
wisdom's p good 2

and thats about all the people here that i have to comment on
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by nnn_thekushmountains »

Killthestory, you are a beautiful person. Remember that next time you feel the need to belittle someone else.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

You know what? I'm sick of the confusion I have between Maestro and Masqerade. It is REALLY beginning to fuck with me.

VOTE: Killthestory This is just easier. Plus, it should be evident why I think he's scum.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 427, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:Killthestory, you are a beautiful person. Remember that next time you feel the need to belittle someone else.

when did i belittle another dude bro? is it because im brutally honest so that all you other rappers unsign or what my man
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 428, KuroiXHF wrote:VOTE: Killthestory This is just easier. Plus, it should be evident why I think he's scum.

It isn't. Explain.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 430, Wisdom wrote:
In post 428, KuroiXHF wrote:VOTE: Killthestory This is just easier. Plus, it should be evident why I think he's scum.

It isn't. Explain.

The more I confuse myself with Maestro and Masquerade, the more frustrated I get. I know Killthestory is someone I'm most comfortable is scum. The hope is that the differences and ways to distinguish Maestro and Masqerade apart will be evident soon enough.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by Jake from State Farm »

In post 423, Killthestory wrote:This was a bad game. Bad players. Didn't enjoy it.

Aww I'm sorry you aren't enjoying the game, but don't be so hard on yourself. It takes time to become a good player. Keep at it and I'm sure you'll get better. Keep your head up
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:34 pm

In post 425, Killthestory wrote:lol you specifically said he didn't vote obv scum. thats p damn butthurt my man

How is it butt hurt? I called him scum before that happened. I didn't throw a hissy fit or anything because he didn't vote him. I didn't react poorly or vote him out of spite. So no butt hurt but thanks for playing. No consolation prizes for you in this game. Actually if you play your cards right you could get a noose so stick around and let's see what happens.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:36 pm

In post 425, Killthestory wrote:you didnt explain reasons first of all, you literally said that he was just not acting townie.

Sure I did. Did you not see this post?

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:38 pm

I'm running a half marathon tomorrow and have some things to do Sunday so I'll be fairly inactive this weekend. I'll try to check a couple of times but will just be skimming.

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 435, Jake from State Farm wrote:I'm running a half marathon tomorrow and have some things to do Sunday so I'll be fairly inactive this weekend. I'll try to check a couple of times but will just be skimming.

But where will you be if I get into a car accident and I need help on my policy? Like a good neighbor, Jake from State Farm should be there.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:55 pm

I'll disappear during the race obviously

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 432, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 423, Killthestory wrote:This was a bad game. Bad players. Didn't enjoy it.

Aww I'm sorry you aren't enjoying the game, but don't be so hard on yourself. It takes time to become a good player. Keep at it and I'm sure you'll get better. Keep your head up

no im pretty good, not like the best or anything, clearly, but im definitely above average

In post 433, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 425, Killthestory wrote:lol you specifically said he didn't vote obv scum. thats p damn butthurt my man

How is it butt hurt? I called him scum before that happened. I didn't throw a hissy fit or anything because he didn't vote him. I didn't react poorly or vote him out of spite. So no butt hurt but thanks for playing. No consolation prizes for you in this game. Actually if you play your cards right you could get a noose so stick around and let's see what happens.

lol ok

In post 434, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 425, Killthestory wrote:you didnt explain reasons first of all, you literally said that he was just not acting townie.

Sure I did. Did you not see this post?

yeah, thats not well explained which is basically what youre accusing wisdom for lmfao
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:32 pm

How the hell is it not well explained? It outlines in details my thoughts and why I think he is scum. It's certainly better explained than any of his or your posts.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:35 pm

Unless I've missed some post wisdom hasn't even explained why he thinks I'm scum. I don't think he has explained why he is scum reading anyone of the people he is. You think he's explained better than me. Back it up. Link the posts. I'm sure you can't.

Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them/Any

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Maestro »

In post 351, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 348, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:@jake
why is Wisdom scum or bad for refusing to vote "obvious scum" when there are like 11 other other people also not voting for "obvious scum"?

He's not scum for not voting kill, he's scum because he's not playing like a townie.
He's avoiding answering questions
from at least 2 people, he provides little to no actual substance,
when asked to explain himself he does in as few words as possible, if he actually does it at all
, he's not doing anything to progress the game and
he's not even attempting to convince others to follow him

I think the bolded is the only thing of importance here but it's part of what leads me to think/assume Wisdom is Town. ScumWisdom is usually pushier and grabs for "townbloc" control more often. The underlined is null and par-for-the-course with him, sorry Jake. It's not alignment-indicative.

VOTE: kushmountains

Other than this and post , which is basically a scumslip, I have no inspiration in this game. Killthestory makes this entirely unenjoyable to play and I wish one of us would be force-replaced or lynched or killed very soon. If you actually aren't an alt you have a lot of growth to do on this site before you go around calling established players and sound strategies bad. As it is, you're making yourself look like a fuckwit.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by Maestro »

I'm actually legitimately upset about this. I joined to play with Wisdom and Jake (and Aristophanes), and to experience and FA-modded game. Wisdom seems Town and even if he and Jake are duking it out, I appreciate that I'm getting all the good I remember from Jake and none of the rage I used to see from time to time. It's really disheartening to see somebody (KTS) appear out of the woodwork and be allowed to feel like they're the shit and think they already know everything and that everybody and everything else is wrong.

I expect, after prolonged interaction, you will become the second player on this site that I legitimately develop a hatred for. You are a black hole for this game for me, and I don't give a flying fuck if somebody tries to call me out for an appeal to emotion here, because I am emotional but I'm not appealing to anybody or anything.

I'm blocking you, and I'm not dealing with you in this game. Die tonight for all I care; I wish I could shoot you myself. I'm not replacing out of this game and I'm not giving you the time of day if you're going to come onto this site and ruin it for me. I don't have to deal with that bullshit and I won't.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by Maestro »

In post 442, Maestro wrote:I joined to play with Wisdom and Jake (and Aristophanes), and to experience and FA-modded game. Wisdom seems Town and even if he and Jake are duking it out, I appreciate that I'm getting all the good I remember from Jake and none of the rage I used to see from time to time.

This inspires me to check Aristophanes' ISO, since I even have (sparse) meta to compare it to. I may come back tonight with that, but don't count on it.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by Maestro »

In post 442, Maestro wrote:I'm blocking you, and I'm not dealing with you in this game.

Also, be advised this is 100% serious. If you want me to respond to anything KTS says from now on you will have to quote it because I will not see it in this thread.
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:01 pm

Maestro, an overreaction to kills obnoxiousness.
That scumslip though lol.
It's a bad reason to townread maestro but his not wanting to play looks honest and townie.

Bear with my phone posting formatting.
From Jake
What I said is when asked to explain himself he does so in very few words, if he actually does it at all

The bolded is the more egregious behavior.

Reading this again, it feels so fake.
Lots of people won't answer questions about their reads. Not responding to questions is what makes him scum?
I don't buy that.
So as much as I like my policy voting, I'll vote game.
Maybe at some point I'll filter him properly and townread him again so I can go back to my beloved plynch.

VOTE: jake from state farm
Do you actually work at state farm?
My name irl is jake and people are always saying jake from state farm haha...it's kind of annoying but they are funny commercials.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by Maestro »

In post 445, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:That scumslip though lol.

Explain to me why anybody would be in the mindset of "emulating" a behavior for a Town game. You don't emulated anything in order to tell the truth.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Killthestory »

LOL
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:34 pm

In post 446, Maestro wrote:
In post 445, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:That scumslip though lol.

Explain to me why anybody would be in the mindset of "emulating" a behavior for a Town game. You don't emulated anything in order to tell the truth.

But playing town is more than just telling the truth. You need an approach for how you are going to find scum.

Are you just curious or are you trying to figure out if it's a scumslip or not? Because I don't see how your question accomplishes that.
If your just curious though, that's cool.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Killthestory »

man that really made my day.

anyway, nnn is def town lads

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”