Chaos Diplomacy FINISHED! Who were the survivors?

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:20 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

This is also worth noting - but if Northern Alliance wants Cybele's space for themselves instead (which may prove handy vs. potentially upcoming NA vs. Scandanavia if this continues), I am fine with a country trade instead of having to walk all the way up.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Can we just not replace Cyb lol. I have a feeling that slot isn't going to last long if Ani does actually want to help take it.

I don't think we have had quarrel yet other then the fact you are associated with the coastal countries and that has been a target of mine for a bit.

Norway should just take all of Scandinavia, I'm down with that. Then you aren't all over my backside and Klick can start getting nervous.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1050, animorpherv1 wrote:This is also worth noting - but if Northern Alliance wants Cybele's space for themselves instead (which may prove handy vs. potentially upcoming NA vs. Scandanavia if this continues), I am fine with a country trade instead of having to walk all the way up.

I can never ask this of another player. I am considering doing it this turn for myself but it is too much of a risk to ask another player to give up their starting territory.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by ActionDan »

My suggestion this round is for cheery to move to sil, pabs to move to Bohemia and Norway to attack Berlin. It's likely this way that one of those 3 moves succeeds.

Also Zulfy probably should move into venice this turn to prepare to move to Tyr or possibly pie if pabs is denied access
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Really there was a huge missed opportunity here that the two other Italian states didn't stab Emperor ActionDan on the Ides of March
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:32 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

And pablito would have to be nuts to be cool with trusting anyone to move out of his home turf in time for the end of the year.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:34 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 1052, DeathNote wrote:
In post 1050, animorpherv1 wrote:This is also worth noting - but if Northern Alliance wants Cybele's space for themselves instead (which may prove handy vs. potentially upcoming NA vs. Scandanavia if this continues), I am fine with a country trade instead of having to walk all the way up.

I can never ask this of another player. I am considering doing it this turn for myself but it is too much of a risk to ask another player to give up their starting territory.

I totally understand! I'm not going to force the issue - that said, if a player values Cybele's space over their own at the moment, I'm willing to give them the opportunity to trade up, granted that I can get to the country in a reasonable time frame.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:35 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

ani just watch your ass leaving your home turf unoccupied with all those MedAgree units hovering around it. I agree you're low on that totem pole right now, and I'll bet most of that western part of the MedAgree is going to get antsy real soon about not expanding for themselves while Turkey keeps growing.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:40 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

That's also why I asked for a trade xD

ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by ActionDan »

And yet. Nothing bad came of venice moving tyr. Admittedly it would have been better the previous year, as the threat of invasion of munich (which I truly would not have supported at the time, I was thinking Vienna by far the better target) would have kept you at bay, I think.

Ani also doesn't have anything to fear if you can read people correctly. Portugal should be embarrassed at moving back though
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:58 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I'm happy they did. Shows trust.
TheBreeze
TheBreeze
Goon
TheBreeze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by TheBreeze »

My condolences for the losses of both Greece and STP. Rumania and Berlin, good game.

@randomidget:
I hope that all of this can bring us even closer to each other. Gale has virtually no credibility now. It is very important that we watch each others backs especially because of his play-style and others suggesting that Scandinavia should cut you loose. You have a close friend in Moscow and I'll be damned if I'm going to let that happen. How do you feel about things?

@OGML:
As far as Moscow is concerned the Russia-Germany war is over. It seems as though most of your country's confrontation was with Axxle to begin with. It would be wiser for both of us to focus our attention elsewhere. I think your backstab was reasonable as you didn't have a clear perception as to where the replacement truly stood. I think painting you out to be the main villain here is quite silly. Deathnote hit the nail right on the head. My only request is that you overlook my loyalty to Sweden.

@Pablito:
Close call there, I wish you luck from afar.

@Cheery:
Very relived you pulled through. Axxle helped save you with his last dying breath, let's make the best of this man.

@Radja and Shadoweh:
With Shadoweh boxed in there now I would definitely recommend trying to work something out with your supply units. Potential redistribution if Radja can grab hold of another Austrian?
TheBreeze
TheBreeze
Goon
TheBreeze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:35 pm

Post by TheBreeze »

My family misses me, I foresee myself heading home by the next Fall
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:43 pm

Post by Gale Wing Srock »

Well the thing is that guys, I really didn't know what was on Random's mind. If I could have predicted for sure that he would go to Baltic Sea, or if I had a confirmation from him that he wouldn't go to StP then I would have preferred to go to Barents Sea instead. Since that way we could ensure the occupation of Norwegian Sea next turn.

Also the move would have worked if Axxle was being doubtful about Random entering StP, though I agree that the chance of that happening was minimal since he did say that he would go to Prussia (sorry again Axxle).

OGML, what you did there was shit scary man! I was genuinely scared of Diamond Sentinel, because he is a radical personality. But you entering his back door while getting him to do what you wanted was :eek:

I am reminded of that time when Rob Mariano votes off Matt Elrod the second time in Redemption Island.[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... mmRQ0#t=35[/youtube]

Breeze
, I am not a loose cannon. That was a move with cooperative thought behind it, and I don't intend to repeat my mistakes.

Sometimes certain moves have to be made to ensure the longevity of the alliance and I don't think my move is anti-russian in any manner. With the german army in Prussia to be disbanded in the winter, I think the prussia-livonia borders are secure, so Idk why you are worried about me.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:49 pm

EBWOP:

DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:53 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Gale, I'm sure you understand when I say I am far more scared of you then I am of OGML. Like, I knew going into this that he was going to backstab someone and thus never trusted him from the start. You are someone who I wasn't sure about and wanted to try and work with but now I'm kinda glad we didn't.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:55 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Sorry acr, i should have warned you to fall back but public press makes things awkward.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:02 pm

DN
, you guys can use fear tactics all you want. I am loyal to my allies and it will be evident in the coming years.

Klick
and
Random
, what do you want me to do with the build that we got?
JDGA
JDGA
Goon
JDGA
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:05 pm

Post by JDGA »

In post 1025, Zulfy wrote:Bulgaria is next

Love how I'm now being targeted by almost all of my neighbours for the dreaded crime for
daring to exist
Fickle, cold and harsh or caring and warm
Strongly opinionated or barely invested, but a constant
You know the wind will always come back.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:20 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

@ Western MedAgree:
I am claiming Cybele's spot as mine. If you take Spain while I am out, the rest of the MedAgree will undoutedly target you (and potentially other would as well) for being untrustworthy. Therefore, I would recommend not taking Spain or interfering with me.

@Northern Alliance:
I expect I'll need some support in entering Cybele's location, as I expect the default no-submission is to hold - given how I'm not attacking you, could I get a promise for support from someone who would be nearby?

DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:21 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I'm the one who is scared lol, what tactics is that?

GB/France buddies, lets talk. What do you want? I had envisioned us applying pressure on Belguim well holding off the North Sea attack. Basically this is the set up turn for STD to deal the finishing blow in the fall. That plan changed a little with Spain in the mix and Gale having an extra unit to work with.

Snakes, talk to me about the pros/cons of you attacking me and me moving to YOR. Is this move worth it? It would mean I have to go into Liverpool in the Fall if I don't want to get eliminated but it protects our shores. I think this might be the best move assuming Ani/Spain is actually down to take Belguim for us. Then we can slowly regain our numbers again. Then again, it could all backfire and Spain just attacks us after gaining a new advantage...
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:25 pm

Post by DeathNote »

In post 1069, animorpherv1 wrote:
@ Western MedAgree:
I am claiming Cybele's spot as mine. If you take Spain while I am out, the rest of the MedAgree will undoutedly target you (and potentially other would as well) for being untrustworthy. Therefore, I would recommend not taking Spain or interfering with me.

@Northern Alliance:
I expect I'll need some support in entering Cybele's location, as I expect the default no-submission is to hold - given how I'm not attacking you, could I get a promise for support from someone who would be nearby?

If you are willing to risk going for Cybele, I won't stop you and will ask for our teams support. I think Marseilles would have to slingshot you into BUR. We would need someone in PIC and English Channel to support you into that spot which might be hard to do if Snakes is forced to leave the Channel.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:28 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Thank you so much <3.

DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:36 pm

Post by DeathNote »

@ACR- since you didn't get bounced, you are in an odd spot. The obvious move is to go back to your home base. I think no matter what it is that you do, you shouldn't tell anyone. You have the option of attacking the North Sea or moving home. Moving home would bounce Klick out of your spot if he attacks you. Going for the North Sea will help us bounce anyone that tries to take it after klick leaves or you just get to flat out take the zone which would be sweet. The risk of getting taken is pretty large but I think the wifom of it is the only way to pull ahead. Don't bother responding to this as yes or no, just pick between the two options unless you see a better alternative.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:39 pm

Post by DeathNote »

I think Snakes just has to support STD into Belguim. There is no other way to ensure that Jelly isn't helping someone else try to enter the North Sea. We need Norway to be the only country with any option of what to do.

I'm going to sleep on it.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”