Micro 594: One Night Ultimate Werewolf 5 (Game over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by Alexcellent »

Actually I think I'm against a split vote between myself and GL. If Lane robbed a minion, he could throw a spanner in the works.

If a minion and a werewolf both get equal votes, town still wins right?
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

I will buy a hat, and eat it post game if lane robbed scum.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 417, podoboq wrote:
In post 415, lane0168 wrote:
In post 411, podoboq wrote:I'd also like to point out that lane has been silent ever since suspicion has shifted away from him.

Lol Podo trying to make it look like he no longer believes me to get Alex not lynched is troubling to say the least. He's trying every possible thing to keep Alex alive.

For the sake of everything Podo, why do you care if we split between guilty and Alex? If you're so sure it's guilty? But the rest of the town is unsure, the only logical people to split is guilty and Alex.

Because I know Alex is town, and I'm not comfortable with town throwing four votes at conftown. It opens up too much risk. If we're going to split, it has to be on the two potential scum, no matter how unlikely you are. I'd rather not split at all, because it's so risky, but if we're gonna do it, we better do it right.

This is a scum slip here! With the way it's setup, I would be on the alex wagon, so 4 town would be the alex wagon, but if you are proposing I am minion, then there would not be 4 town on that wagon.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Lane is not scum. Podo suggesting that is absurd.

Why would you not cover yourselves for both minion scenarios? Why are we trying to pick which trouble claim is truthful when we don't have to?!
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by Alexcellent »

Lane more than likely is town, but it's not absurd to think that he robbed a scum card. I feel like if you actually thought you were still town then you'd be more concerned with the robber.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

^lol.

If I'm town, my only chance at winning is lynching you (even if I'm lynched as well). The fact that other townies are more worried about a tiny chance of lane lying than a FIFTY PERCENT CHANCE of podo lying is beyond frustrating.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by lane0168 »

In post 423, Fire Starter wrote:Guilty, you don't know youre alignment and I'm happy to do a split vote, most likely with you and Lane though.

Are you fucking kidding me? Lol.

1. I claimed villager,

2. Crumbed poker

4. Didn't jump at the FIRST villager claim

3. Instead of claiming wolf when I got the switch, I tried to get someone else lynched because I thought I was wolf

All because I am incredibly lucky and brilliant scum? And you're going to say that's more likely than Podo lying. What a joke
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 360, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 253, GuiltyLion wrote:Assuming the liar of 3dr/podo is the minion, then either Alexcellent or Lowell was starting scum.

If that's the case, 3dr claiming to have swapped shos and myself is somewhat nonsensical minion play - it doesn't create new lynch targets or chaos, and would be swapping two people who clearly started as town given the gamestate so far.

podoboq claiming to have swapped me with Alexcellent, however, throws in possible scum into the swap mix and gives us three candidates for scum instead of two. This benefits the scumteam.

PEDIT: shos is town because in either universe of troublemaker, he swapped with someone who would be town, so he no longer has any incentive to lie about his starting role. Wolf!shos would have claimed it and the game would be solved.

I'm going to keep quoting this post and I want PF and Shos to think about it.

I said this well before Alex outed himself
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by lane0168 »

Lol I just crumbed poker to hopefully they picked villager
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Also a vote split between me and Lane is impossible. 3dr and I have free reign to vote wherever we want. It's not like the Alex/myself split because in that situation we can only play to our win con by voting our assigned wagon.

I will purposefully sabotage any attempted vote split between me and Lane, because you all are being dumb and FMPOV I would have 0% chance of winning at that point. So lynching Lane is not even possible for you guys
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Like if you try to split Lane/me, then Lane, 3dr and I will vote Alex. You could guarantee one of us gets lynched but not both
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by shos »

Nnnope
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

I'm not voting anyone but Alex.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

@shos - well then you're making it 50% chance of a loss then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

this is the only time mafia stops being fun for me, when people I know are confirmed town play sub-optimally. Like no matter how strong your read on podoboq is, lynching both me AND alex is 100% guaranteed win.
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by podoboq »

Except it isnt. Lane is an outlier.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

your argument is like saying it's safer at a roulette table to bet on red and a green zero than it is to bet on red and black
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

GL - Alexcellent, podoboq, Lowell, shos
Alexcellent - GL, 3dr, lane, Fire Starter
anyone else - PokerFace

new proposed plan since shos seems intent on playing against his own win con. Fire I trust you're smart enough to eventually come around on this.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

And again -
there's no possible way for scum to mess that up without them losing
. If I'm the wolf and I vote elsewhere, I'm lynched. If 3dr is the minion and he votes elsewhere, I'm the wolf and I'm lynched. Same arguments hold for if Alex/podoboq slots are scum, only Alex would be lynched instead.

If lane robbed scum then it doesn't matter because you can't lynch both lane and myself.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

So any argument that podoboq has against this plan is not coming from a place of objective, logical reasoning, even if his slot is town. Which I don't believe.
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by vettrock »

In post 425, Alexcellent wrote:
If a minion and a werewolf both get equal votes, town still wins right?

If a werewolf and town get equal votes, and it is the highest number of votes, both are lynched, and town wins.

Town wins if at least one werewolf is killed. The werewolves and minion win if no werewolves are lynched.
My "Get to Know a Scummer" thread is here.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In fact, my plan is foolproof (only) to town!podoboq even if lane robbed a minion. If lane robbed a minion and I'm scum, lane can't stop me from being lynched. If lane robbed a minion and Alex is scum, then he can stop us from lynching Alex, but podoboq would have been scum originally, making it a universe that cannot exist for town!podoboq
vettrock
vettrock
Mafia Scum
vettrock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by vettrock »

Vote Count:

Nightfall: 4: podoboq, Alexcellent, shos, Lowell

If 7/9 players vote for Nightfall, or the below timer expires, Night will begin, and everyone needs to send me their votes via PM.

Deadline is (expired on 2016-03-29 14:38:47).

My "Get to Know a Scummer" thread is here.
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Alexcellent »

In post 441, GuiltyLion wrote:GL - Alexcellent, podoboq, Lowell, shos
Alexcellent - GL, 3dr, lane, Fire Starter
anyone else - PokerFace

new proposed plan since shos seems intent on playing against his own win con. Fire I trust you're smart enough to eventually come around on this.

Meh, I'm voting GL in any case. I'd obviously prefer that we all just lynch GL, but if everyone agrees to this plan, I won't object to it. Lane most likely is town, but even a potential Minion Lane can't manipulate a mislynch on me based on this. Not that I can tell anyhow.
Up to the rest of you if you want to go with this.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by lane0168 »

In post 440, GuiltyLion wrote:your argument is like saying it's safer at a roulette table to bet on red and a green zero than it is to bet on red and black

Lol brilliant
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by lane0168 »

VOTE: nightfall

Alex claimed werewolf. He either switched with guilty or he didn't. I can't believe anyone would actually try to push that Im that good. It's absurd. Clearly they haven't read any of my scum games

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”