Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:08 am

Post by Almost50 »

VOTE: SS

Wagoning purposes.

Also FoS on RC. You kept the thread locked long enough for scum to get acquainted to eachother in their QT. :P

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

OR...

VOTE: Kitty

camn switched vote while I was typing.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 16, Aristophanes wrote:Do you know something we don't?

I might. Like, if you haven't read the rules.. the mafia QT is open during the day, so.. yeah.. they probably got to talk in private while we were still locked out bc RC forgot to unlock this thread.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 23, Ircher wrote:
In post 0, RadiantCowbells wrote:
14) Players may or may not use factional and individual actions simultaneously.

This rule is utterly useless.

I think what it meant is "If you're the only one alive from your team then you CAN do both simultaneously. Otherwise; you can't." At least that's how I got it bc it's how we play on another site.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #52 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:50 pm

Post by Almost50 »

From the wiki page: "A Miller that knows they are a Miller and flips as such is considered Normal on mafiascum.net."

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #58 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 57, DeathRowKitty wrote:I'll have a new avatar eventually (probably within a week tbh)

Just use the one Katsuki, Not_Mafia & KainTepes are using. I'm even thinking of changing my avatar to it myself. Let's have a parade of same avatars AND WE CAN ALL POST IN CAPS TOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #86 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 64, Killthestory wrote:i dont repeat shit

So, you confirm what you said was... erm... smelly?? :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #131 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:19 am

Post by Almost50 »

VOTE: Thur L-1

Rather than going on & on endlessly with nothing concrete, let's get a claim here please.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #143 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

VOTE: UNVOTE

OK... but do you have any other abilities? (just a yes or no, please)

P-edit:

@Katsuki: Why do you think so?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #219 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:53 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 187, iraonavp wrote:
In post 103, The Archmage Ludicrous wrote:UNVOTE: camn

VOTE: duppin

duppin needs to talk more, so vote. This is the most I've seen of them:

In post 59, duppin wrote:I'm not sure I believe the miller claim. I think it's a pretty silly play as scum but on the other hand if you do intend to claim miller you have to do it early on so yeah.

In post 37, Thurhame wrote:Why shouldn't he be?

We're passed the RVS stage. What's your opinion on things such as the Kitty wagon, camn's stance on lurkers, Almost50's wagon-for-wagon's-sake, my opinion of Aristo, or iraonavp's complete abscense?

Weird response to obvious fluff. Honestly most of your posts sound like scum fishing for town credit.

VOTE: Thurthame

I'd like to do this for now.

I don't like the first couple sentences, especially. It says nothing while attempting to appear to have an opinion on something. "I don't believe it but it would be silly as scum but it makes sense if he's telling the truth" makes my head spin. Attempting to have an opinion on something while not actually committing one way or another is a scumtell in my book.

what a shitty post

In post 105, The Archmage Ludicrous wrote:

I bow to your wisdom.

what a shitty post

In post 119, The Archmage Ludicrous wrote:
In post 110, duppin wrote:
Spoiler: My Quote
In post 103, The Archmage Ludicrous wrote:UNVOTE: camn

VOTE: duppin

duppin needs to talk more, so vote. This is the most I've seen of them:

In post 59, duppin wrote:I'm not sure I believe the miller claim. I think it's a pretty silly play as scum but on the other hand if you do intend to claim miller you have to do it early on so yeah.

In post 37, Thurhame wrote:Why shouldn't he be?

We're passed the RVS stage. What's your opinion on things such as the Kitty wagon, camn's stance on lurkers, Almost50's wagon-for-wagon's-sake, my opinion of Aristo, or iraonavp's complete abscense?

Weird response to obvious fluff. Honestly most of your posts sound like scum fishing for town credit.

VOTE: Thurthame

I'd like to do this for now.

I don't like the first couple sentences, especially. It says nothing while attempting to appear to have an opinion on something. "I don't believe it but it would be silly as scum but it makes sense if he's telling the truth" makes my head spin. Attempting to have an opinion on something while not actually committing one way or another is a scumtell in my book.

What is this even supposed to mean?

I don't know if I believe the miller claim, it's fairly simple. I think it is possible he is the miller, but it could definitely be a scum play as well. That is not the same thing as not commiting and that's a really silly statement from you. I simply shared my opinion on the miller claim, something which you (oh the irony) did not, so I'd actually like to what you think about it.

In any case I'm okay with my current vote.

@Thurhame, can you explain your read on camn?

I understand your position, it's just that I always find it suspicious when someone states a non-position (I'm not sure if I believe it = healthy suspicion, but not confidence one way or the other) and justifies it with easily extrapolated information that doesn't suggest too much one way or the other (It's what a miller would do if claiming early, but could also be a scum play) is more likely scum than those who don't.

There's nothing wrong with sharing your opinion. In fact, sharing opinions is great, and you should do it more! Which is why I voted for you, since I wanted more activity from you. Fire under the heels, and the like.

I don't think it's ironic that I haven't shared my opinion on the miller claim. My criticism of the way you phrased your opinion versus my having one or not isn't ironically related. You could make a case that it's hypocritical, but I'd maintain that it isn't.

My opinion on the miller claim, if you'd like to know, is complete apathy. A miller claim on its own means nothing. More interested in ira's complete lack of doing anything interesting, and totally unexplained vote on me.

what a shitty post

what a shitty post :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #222 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:57 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 191, iraonavp wrote:Almost50, do you have any other scumreads that didn't completely 100%/100 confirm themselves as confirmed town through a neighbor claim?

First: Nobody's "confirmed". I just "likely" an "not likely" thus far. Right now I'm contemplating voting for either SS or KTS. I think they're of opposite alignments though, so I need to know which one is more likely to be scum lest I end up voting the one who is town.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #224 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:58 am

Post by Almost50 »

OOPs. Wrong game. :oops:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #226 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:02 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 191, iraonavp wrote:Almost50, do you have any other scumreads that didn't completely 100%/100 confirm themselves as confirmed town through a neighbor claim?

Let me try again. In THIS GAME I have yet to develop any strong scum reads, so the answer is no. Sorry for the confusion.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #249 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:48 am

Post by Almost50 »

I've just ISO'd Ircher, and there's nothing there to point me to his alignment either way. I know it looks empty and shallow, but so do most other ISOs including my own. No commitment = lazy play (maybe) but not necessarily scummy IMHO (maybe bc I have played with players who would go for an entire game looking like this, only to flip town, and often enough even a town PR).

In short: I'm neither for nor against an Ircher lynch. I have not confidence in him being scum, but his flip will provide us with some pointers none-the-less.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #355 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:16 am

Post by Almost50 »

I'll be sleeping on this for a little while. I need to reread a few older posts before I vote.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #394 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:25 am

Post by Almost50 »

Show me someone who IS doing something in this game, including yourself. EVERYONE is waiting for someone else to make their move, and I can't get a single scum read thus far. Nobody stands out as scum and nobody is making an argument I could comment on. Lynch me for all I care.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #397 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:02 am

Post by Almost50 »

Defense? I'm not going to defend myself. I AM lurking, for lack of any better options. If I do anything in this game status I'd look like I'm trying too hard. Damned if you do; damned it you don't. I'm just taking the easy route of being damned for NOT trying.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #402 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 398, camn wrote:Then you need rope.

I don't mind.

Unfortunately, the only player in this game who should be capable of fully understanding my argument is currently voting me with you. :roll:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #406 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:12 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 404, iraonavp wrote:I think he's implying in a really awkward way that he thinks SnarkySnowman is scum-aligned. If so, that would be a first.

Are you reading anyone else as scum-aligned, Almost50? If so, you should probably vote them. What about Katsuki, I think that would be a good vote?

Katsuki IS a good vote; I think.

Also I wasn't trying to paint SS as scum. He's null to me in this game still.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #408 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:31 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 405, Thurhame wrote:the thread would assume he was running late

Man. I was giving you a break bc your neighbourhood claim. They should be able to evaluate you better.

However, you're obviously trying too hard, so I'm disregarding you neighbourhood claim and voting you just the same.

VOTE: Thurhame

You may call it OMGUS all you like. It is not, but I don't really care.

First: I did jump your wagon before to "get a claim". Once I did "get a claim" I backed off. How's that scummy in any way, shape or form? In fact it would've been scummy -in my bokk- if: a) I backed off BEFORE you claimed, or b) I stayed on the wagon after you claimed neighbour. The logical thing to do when someone claims neighbour is to let their
more than one
neighbours deal with it. I stress on "more than one" bc the more the merrier as they say. You should not be able to fool everybody, albeit you obviously are doing fine thus far.

Then the so called "slip". You've waited too long for people to forget about the details and then tried to bring it up again. The thing is, RC was NOT running late, bc he posted about the game starting in post #. The time stamp was "Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:21 am"

He then sent me a notification to my inbox that is dated Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:35 pm, but the thread was still locked and remained so until Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:16 pm (time stamp of post #)

Deduction: RC forgot to unlock the main thread. Scum QT -however- is usually unlocked pre-game anyway, but even if it wasn't I highly doubt he would have forgotten to unlock BOTH threads while he sent the PMs.

Then YOU are hopping on MY wagon now for false allegations and weak sauce. You -Sir- are scummier than Katsuki with this post and that reasoning.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #416 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:38 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 407, iraonavp wrote:So you're saying that since SnarkySnowman is also lurking, he should understand your point?

No. I really didn't want to explain, but ... ok..

Snarky's the only one on the list who has played with me before. Even better, he played with me as both scum & town. When I act like I don't care top get lynched it means I'm a VT. I always think that lynching a VT is better than lynching a PR. I do acknowledge that lynching scum is even better, but let's face it: You guys are moving in circles and don't know what you're doing. There's no one person standing out as obv.scum for the whole town to vote. We are thus likely to lynch one of our own.

When I'm acting more careful though I could either be scum or a PR myself. My play as a PR is very much like my play as scum. As a VT I stand out and -while I'm working on it- I can't help but be more at ease, more sarcastic, more careless.. etc.

So, there. I am a VT, and I would have preferred to eat the rope or get NK'd over losing a PR, but the way you're acting (you as in plural you) it looks like my death will be in vain anyway.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #419 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:32 am

Post by Almost50 »

It's not "meta" as in something you do inadvertently or subconsciously. It is an established way of playing. I DO get myself lynched if it's going to stop the lynch of a PR... intentionally. Of course, it is null NOW bc I did explain it to you all. Before that, only Snarky should've picked up the signal.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #426 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

OK, now let's get back to Thur. Do you think it "innocently" slipped his mind to check the timestamp of the PM he got from RC notifying him the game was up and running and compare it to the the timestamp of the actual posts of the thread? Because I honestly suspect it was no innocent mistake because of the timing of him bring it back on the table.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #428 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I'm suggesting it's obvious RC forgot to unlock the game thread for a few hours. but he must've thought he did bc he sent out notification PMs that it was open. This is not the same as him "running out of time" thus forgetting to unlock the QT as well. If he was running out of time then he would not have sent out the PMs. <<== This is point #1

Point #2: Thur slept on the sunject and only brought it up 20 pages or so into the game. If he harboured suspicion still (regarding this subject in particular) why did he keep quiet about it for all this time and only pull it out of his sleeve now? In my mind it's bc enough time has passed and people have forgotten how it happened and in what order. He's using my old responses as proof of a "slip" when they were done in proper time and made perfect sense THEN. Pulling them out NOW is very suspicious and an indication of ill-intent IMHO.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #443 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 440, duppin wrote:What? Soaking a NK is great as a VT but a lynch? How about going for a lynch on scum instead?

I'm currently voting someone. In fact, the same person you're voting, so I
am
trying still.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #448 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 446, GuyFawkes wrote:i'd be willing to switch my vote to thurhame

Then do it. Showing willingness w/o actual action does not move things forward.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #495 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #505 (isolation #27) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:38 am

Post by Almost50 »

We're not lynching Aristo. We're lynching Thur, and that is final. *Said in RC's special tone* :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #536 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:48 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 532, Thurhame wrote:One of the first false myths I learned when I joined this forum is "Never lie as town."

Fixed. :P

Like, next time you're the cop and someone asks you if you were the cop I would like you to keep up with that myth. That's just ONE of many cases where town WILL lie. I could mention a few others -off the top of my head- like when you're in a TOWN neighbourhood (ex: A large with a Lie Detector + Gunsmith + Forensic Investigator in a neighbourhood to counter a large mafia squad or 2 scum teams + an SK). Now tell me you wouldn't lie about knowing their roles.

As a matter of fact, I've lied as town more times than I've done it as scum. (I despise lying anyway, but I realize this IS a game of lies).

And to tell you the truth, I'm not sure how I should take Katsuki's "joke", bc on the one hand it does look like he's trolling, yet on the other hand if he IS telling the truth that would be a hilarious way of hiding right under our noses.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #542 (isolation #29) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 541, GuyFawkes wrote:you think the SK would be so brazen as to hammer day 1 and actually claim SK day 2?

Never underestimate someone as good as Katsuki. It's a null indicator in my book. I'd disregard it and carry on.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #582 (isolation #30) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:30 pm

Post by Almost50 »

the SK is between Snarky & Camn. These are the two who have almost no connection with anyone else, so any flip does not reflect on either of them.

Individually, I'd say camn is town though, so that leave SS for the SK slot. The mafia duo are all about flips right now, and Thur's flip is key to vindicating/implicating a number of others. I want a Thur flip right now.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #588 (isolation #31) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:08 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 583, iraonavp wrote:And we don't even have any flips it's just wtf.

My bad. I thought we had a D1 lynch in Ircher who flipped a VT plus TWO night kills in DRK and KTS who flipped Jailker & VT, respectively. It seems that it was just a nightmare though, so thanks for setting me straight.

In post 583, iraonavp wrote:This post makes no fucking sense I can't even.

Yes, indeed. Post #583 is a bunch of turkey gobble (Someone must've missed Easter altogether).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #589 (isolation #32) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:15 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 585, iraonavp wrote:Do you actually think Aristophanes is town-aligned, because you've never expressed as such but you don't want to lynch him.

Again, my bad. I was under the impression that in a mafia game when someone has not voted another nor even pointed a finger on them for a full day and half of the next day that they'd be assumed uninterested in lynching them.

I was also -mistakingly- thinking that someone focused on a certain person like 80% of the time is an indication they wanted that person in particular to flip.

Man I'm so bad at this game.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #590 (isolation #33) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:21 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 586, iraonavp wrote:If SnarkySnowman is the serial killer, why not lynch him?
Like, if you narrowed him down that well, surely he's better than an information lynch.

Are you scum hunting or are you wagon dissolving/redirecting? You're posting loads to discredit someone's reads and question them w/o offering much. If you're willing to lynch SS, go ahead and place your vote on him. If you don't see my case on him (as you hinted by doubting me limiting it down to SS/camn in the first place) then stop trying to take votes off the Thur wagon and redirecting them "elsewhere".

You see, your miller claim is the only thing stopping me from leading a wagon on you at this point. It kind of gives you "some" space. However, it cannot hold forever, and -at some point- I might be tempted to overlook that as well.

Right now you're not a prime suspect on my list, so let's keep it that way and hope I'm right.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #591 (isolation #34) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:23 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 586, iraonavp wrote:Who would it vindicate / implicate if Thurhame flipped town-aligned?

Why should I give pointers to the scum of where my train of thought is heading? WHEN Thur flips I can tell you what I think in twilight. Otherwise; I'll keep reading and drawing conclusions as the votes keep hopping between wagons.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #592 (isolation #35) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:24 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 586, iraonavp wrote:What about if he flipped scum-aligned?

Then at least 3 players are NOT mafia aligned (and you're not one of them).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #593 (isolation #36) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:30 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 586, iraonavp wrote:What does "the mafia duo are all about flips" even mean, is this just some smart-sounding obvious fact or something else?

It means that flips tend to clear some people and paint others in red. They help narrow down the list of suspects and draw conclusions. Like I said; if Thur flips red it clears 3-4 people (and I'm not counting myself). That's 3-4 people less for me to suspect of being mafia. Pending other factors maybe 2-3 more could be dashed out, so it leaves me with 2-3 suspects. It's not rocket science.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #594 (isolation #37) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:33 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 586, iraonavp wrote:Do you have a neighbourhood or scum-aligned topic where you wrote down all this, and I'm only seeing the tip of the iceberg?

If you suspect me to me mafia, now is the time for you to make your case.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #600 (isolation #38) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:54 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Thur:

How am I supposed to be "sure" about SS?? He's my top suspect of the SK role at best, but I can only be sure when he flips.

As for why I wouldn't vote him: I don't have a proper case. It's a read with some links between players, how they vote, how they argue for/against each other ..etc. Nothing solid to convince anyone. besides, the SK IS likely to vote scum and/or shoot them. Having other killers in the game will always put him in danger, whilst being the only killing role left makes it easier for him. The SK is basically scum hunting just as much as the town is. In fact, even more, because if he dies he loses, while the town can always rely on the "rest of the team" to bring in the win, plus they are looking for BOTH the SK AND the mafia, so it's a bit distracting.

Put another way, if I was the SK I'd be only looking for mafia. Everyone else is either mafia or town to me, so it wouldn't be as hard to draw conclusions as it is for me now.

@Aristo:

So, you were just looking for an excuse to repost your favourite Taylor Swift song? Can we concentrate on scum hunting? If we win this game I will see to it that Taylor Swift herself is present in your next birthday party. :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #602 (isolation #39) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:43 am

Post by Almost50 »

I am.. but only if there's enough support for it to launch. I'm not going to be their only voter, nor even one of only 2 there. That only serves to dissolve current wagons to no avail.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #608 (isolation #40) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:13 am

Post by Almost50 »

Okie dokie..

VOTE: SS

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #631 (isolation #41) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Hi there Zulfy. You didn't get to complete our previous game together, so -after this one- I will say I've played only once with you :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #634 (isolation #42) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 633, Zulfy wrote:It's nice to see you again. You're an interesting player.

LOL. Yeah, I tend to leave my mark. Some really hate it, but -fortunately- most don't mind.

So.. would you care to explain that vote on camn?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #649 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 648, Aristophanes wrote:I'm tired, drunk, and listening to Taylor Swift.
Half of those will help me, half will hinder me.

I get that "tired" will hinder you, and I get that one of being drunk or listening to Taylor Swift will help you.

What I don't understand is the "half will do this and half will do the opposite", considering you only listed 3 elements.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #659 (isolation #44) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 650, SnarkySnowman wrote:Aristo is scum. That's the only read I have confidence in at the moment.

The last time I checked your vote was parked on ME. Now you're telling me the "only" read you have confidence in is Aristo being scum?? What gives?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #667 (isolation #45) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In camn wrote:

And this is the UNDENIABLE PROOF camn must be EVIL :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #703 (isolation #46) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Almost50 »

*Scratches Head*

@Snarky:

Well, I've never seen you do it before, but can you confirm it is what I'm thinking it is?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #704 (isolation #47) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I mean, if you don't know what I'm talking about just forget it. If you do, no need to go into details. A simple yes or no will do.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”