Micro 592: Lovers Mafia GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them/Any

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:30 am

Post by Maestro »

Nahdia's Town but lovelygiant really wasn't ugh
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:30 am

Post by chilledtea »

Using that logic scum should be Maestro and itlepip. But it's rarely ever that easy.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:34 am

Post by itlepip »

In post 176, chilledtea wrote:Using that logic scum should be Maestro and itlepip. But it's rarely ever that easy.

No because Maestro is the person that fricken killed my Suzune thing in the first place, which is why I am pretty sure that he is scum with suzune and just no one is seeing this but me. SS fricken saw it too and was arguing that he was the one that actually pulled the slip by playing along with it or whatever.

Nahdia, who the hell is my partner, cause this game feels like I've been talking to fricken walls.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:38 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 52, Maestro wrote:
In post 50, itlepip wrote:That doesn't answer the question why are you certain that Suzune is a mislynch? You are doing the exact thing you are accusing SS of by preparing a lynch tomorrow of SS assuming Suzune is a miss WHICH SHE ISN'T!

Stop preparing a lynch tomorrow if you think suzune just slipped. I agree that in a normal game connection can be drawn between Suzune and SS but not in a game where the first scum lynch just ends the fricken game.

Pedit: Holy shit dude. Scratch what I said about Suzune/SS I'm pretty sure its you and suzune given how hard you are doubtcasting that lynch.

I never said I was certain and I wasn't doubtcasting. I thought Smart was correct when he said "the only way for [Suzune] to be town is if [she] either horribly misread your role pm or [is] completely trolling" but look back at her ISO. She never claimed Lover.
NEVER
. He wants us to think she did. I'm not preparing anything, I'm fully not supporting this lynch anymore.

The connection isn't between SS and Suz, it's between SS and FS. The quick defense coupled with the quick deflection onto Suz after one of her early posts, then a slight misrep on somebody who didn't read the setup or their Role PM correctly and you've got an easy D1 ML. Suz looks like a newb after her posts, but not Scum. Scum don't react with and , not in my experience.

The wiki says Scum have Daytalk here. They know the first Scum lynch is their loss. They would be coaching the fuck out of one another THIS WHOLE TIME and you think there's ANY chance that Suzune somehow misread her Role PM, and her PT OP, and that her partner didn't clarify that they were the only Lovers? There's no fucking way it's this easy. Tell me I'm wrong, I dare you.
Maestro is town. No reason to back off this almost confirmed mislynch as scum.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:38 am

Post by chilledtea »

Look. I was very much in sync with itlepip when he got suspicious of Suzzune for her second post. Suzzune's second post :

In post 19, Suzune wrote:That post above should be doesn't.

I agree wth maestro. There was a definite intention behind that post. There was no reason to say it unless it hoped with out stack the deck in his favour. Moves like thet are calculated and considering the same game sizzle we cannot afford to make a mistake. Such a move threatens the town. Therefore, I question a scum motive as well because such an antic benifits the scum rather then the town.

I think his logic is sound. Therefore I believe he plays like me. Whether people know it or not is not my concern. We have never played before therefore I did not know it. You attempt then to predisposition players into your meta. That is something I do not appreciate.

This just felt weird to me. Why the need to point out that we cannot afford to make a mistake? It felt like she was trying to prove her "towniness".
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:39 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 49, Maestro wrote:UNVOTE:

I'm making myself paranoid. Hold on a moment.
Meant to quote this as well.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:41 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 177, itlepip wrote:Nahdia, who the hell is my partner, cause this game feels like I've been talking to fricken walls.
chilledtea or Fire Starter. from what i've seen so far I'd probably lean towards the latter.

-Zaphkael, 2020
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:42 am

Post by chilledtea »

Anyways, the point I am making is, it is possible that itlepip is town even though suzzune is town.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:43 am

Post by itlepip »

Here gimme a sec I'll actually read this game now.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:45 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 181, Nahdia wrote:
In post 177, itlepip wrote:Nahdia, who the hell is my partner, cause this game feels like I've been talking to fricken walls.
chilledtea or Fire Starter. from what i've seen so far I'd probably lean towards the latter.

Allright, so I will just assume you think it is Firestarter + Itlepip as the team.

In my eyes, you are good. I am good.

I am ok with firestarter lynch for today. I am not feeling itlepip as scum.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:47 am

Post by Nahdia »

Nah I'd rather we lynched itlepip today. That's okay though, chilledtea my pal. I appreciate the extremely transparent effort to defend your partner.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:47 am

Post by Nahdia »

chilledtea + itlepip GG

-Zaphkael, 2020
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:49 am

Post by chilledtea »

Lol I can't really defend myself against a sarcastic passive aggressive accusation. If itlepip it is then so be it. If he is scum we win.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:50 am

Post by Nahdia »

Ok then vote him.

-Zaphkael, 2020
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:53 am

Post by chilledtea »

You know.
VOTE: itlepip

I just hope you are not scum now.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:56 am

Post by chilledtea »

I mean, if itlepip is scum I get to learn something. If he was town I was right all along. So it is kinda win-win.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:58 am

Post by itlepip »

Okay ignoring Suzune for a moment Chilledtea is pretty obv scum here. This is the play where scum buddy someone to try to get a tertiary ML and then when they catch flak they vote there to prove they aren't partners. CT never had any good reason for town reading me and is just WKing
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:59 am

Post by itlepip »

Also watch CT's vote suddenly get really sticky now that I figured him out.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:59 am

Post by chilledtea »

There are 4 town, 2 scum. In this game you don't need a good reason town read someone, you need a good reason to scum read someone.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:02 am

Post by chilledtea »

There is a 66% chance a person is town in this game. And that is if you pick them randomly. If someone seems in sync with your thoughts then it is better to go along with their thoughts, no?

Anyways. If I am scum, I would be super dumb to try and buddy someone like this. Like my chances of getting lynched is 16% and that is if you pick me randomly. This is why I thought that scum would try to not be too aggressive.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:02 am

Post by Nahdia »

ITT: desperate distancing

-Zaphkael, 2020
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:03 am

Post by chilledtea »

Distancing in this game means nothing. Just assume there is one scum and remove one of the scum reads from your list. That is what this game is now.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Maestro »

Agreed.

chilledtea looks particularly optimistic throughout this whole exchange and the dialogue I had with itlepip rang way more Town than Scum to me. Nahdia - what're your thoughts on that bit? I can go find the part I'm talking about if you didn't already read it in detail.

PEDIT: LOL WRONG in this game in particular we should be Townhunting - FS using PoE and voting me is the only thing keeping me from considering him confScum. Town should be looking for reasons (any reason, really) to call somebody Town in a game where the Scum would normally be so closely linked. They'll be trying to hide it with all their might. That's why I'm not sold on itlepip/chilledtea and it's the main reason I'm less sold on itlepip in general (mainly @Nahdia). I had him in my townpile and you in my Scumpile because lovelygiant was a lurky fucksack. I will lynch {Fire Starter, chilledtea} today, no exceptions.

PEDIT: Nahdia, itlepip is Town. Fucking work with me.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:05 am

Post by Maestro »

In post 197, Maestro wrote:Agreed.

chilledtea looks particularly optimistic throughout this whole exchange and the dialogue I had with itlepip rang way more Town than Scum to me. Nahdia - what're your thoughts on that bit? I can go find the part I'm talking about if you didn't already read it in detail.

This is @. That post does not look to me like Scum desperation or distancing.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:06 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 197, Maestro wrote:Agreed.

PEDIT: LOL WRONG in this game in particular we should be Townhunting - FS using PoE and voting me is the only thing keeping me from considering him confScum. Town should be looking for reasons (any reason, really) to call somebody Town in a game where the Scum would normally be so closely linked. They'll be trying to hide it with all their might. That's why I'm not sold on itlepip/chilledtea and it's the main reason I'm less sold on itlepip in general (mainly @Nahdia). I had him in my townpile and you in my Scumpile because lovelygiant was a lurky fucksack. I will lynch {Fire Starter, chilledtea} today, no exceptions.

PEDIT: Nahdia, itlepip is Town. Fucking work with me.

We should be doing both townhunting and scumhunting. Townhunting is relatively easier than scumhunting.

That is what I meant. Go back and read what I wrote.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”