camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by camn »

Ok.. My virgin ears are nurning, with all this foul language.. But I will read all this in the morning.

That said,
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Aristophanes

I want to go back to this.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Varied Music Mafia:
Votecount #1.9:

RadiantCowbells (ಠ_ಠ): Ircher

Thurhame (3): duppin, Katsuki, SnarkySnowman
duppin (2): The Archmage Ludicrous, GuyFawkes
DeathRowKitty (1): Aristophanes
The Archmage Ludicrous (1): iraonavp
iraonavp (1): DeathRowKitty
Katsuki (1): Thurhame
Ircher (1): Killthestory
Aristophanes (1): Camn
camn (0):
Killthestory (0):
GuyFawkes (0):
SnarkySnowman (0):
Almost50 (0):

Not voting: Almost50

With 13 alive it's 7 to lynch.

Night falls in (expired on 2016-04-03 14:00:00).

Song:
Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song

Notes:
By request!
Last edited by RadiantCowbells on Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by iraonavp »

VOTE: Aristophanes

Do something or get lynched.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Holy shit guts.

Iran is prolly town. Based on recent posts.

I am out and drunk, but can respond. What would you like me to respond to? I haven't really seen much pressure my way until now.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:16 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Guts = guys

I guess nothing was pressing enough to actually bring up?
It's not like I got here hours later or anything.

But whatever. I'll scumhunt soon.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Thurhame
Thurhame
Goon
Thurhame
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:15 am

Post by Thurhame »

A little incentive:
VOTE: Aristophanes makes 3

Killthestory feels like town from his recent posts, though I still don't like his abraisive attitude.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:28 am

Post by duppin »

[quote="In post 119, The Archmage Ludicrous"

I understand your position, it's just that I always find it suspicious when someone states a non-position (I'm not sure if I believe it = healthy suspicion, but not confidence one way or the other) and justifies it with easily extrapolated information that doesn't suggest too much one way or the other (It's what a miller would do if claiming early, but could also be a scum play) is more likely scum than those who don't.

There's nothing wrong with sharing your opinion. In fact, sharing opinions is great, and you should do it more! Which is why I voted for you, since I wanted more activity from you. Fire under the heels, and the like.

I don't think it's ironic that I haven't shared my opinion on the miller claim. My criticism of the way you phrased your opinion versus my having one or not isn't ironically related. You could make a case that it's hypocritical, but I'd maintain that it isn't.

My opinion on the miller claim, if you'd like to know, is complete apathy. A miller claim on its own means nothing. More interested in ira's complete lack of doing anything interesting, and totally unexplained vote on me.[/quote]

I do think it is ironic. You call me out for stating my opinion on the miller claim. You claim I am "not commiting" while you simply chose to ignore it, as it seems to imply you think ignoring it is less anti town than not commiting. This discussion is irrelevant though.

In post 155, Ircher wrote:Ah, so voting the mod & not having an opinion is scummy / antitown yet lurking and only posting what? 3 content filled posts in an entire day is not?

You just claimed you didn't really have an opinion but this sounds you do have one. I'd like to know what you think about camn, Thurhame and Aristo.

Anyway,
UNVOTE: Thurhame

So I would expect at least one scum in the neighborhood.

I assume the last member is Aristophanes based on the fact Thurhame that went from Aristo > camn. That most likely means there is at least one scum between Aristo, Thurhame and camn.

I think camn is town. Wasn't a fan of Thurhame's earlier posts but I kinda liked his later posts (his claim sounded genuine) so that leaves Aristo and I assume that is the main reason there is already a wagon on him. I'm okay with this.

VOTE: Vote Aristo
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:30 am

Post by duppin »

Eh failed quotes. Let me fix:

In post 119, The Archmage Ludicrous wrote:
I understand your position, it's just that I always find it suspicious when someone states a non-position (I'm not sure if I believe it = healthy suspicion, but not confidence one way or the other) and justifies it with easily extrapolated information that doesn't suggest too much one way or the other (It's what a miller would do if claiming early, but could also be a scum play) is more likely scum than those who don't.

There's nothing wrong with sharing your opinion. In fact, sharing opinions is great, and you should do it more! Which is why I voted for you, since I wanted more activity from you. Fire under the heels, and the like.

I don't think it's ironic that I haven't shared my opinion on the miller claim. My criticism of the way you phrased your opinion versus my having one or not isn't ironically related. You could make a case that it's hypocritical, but I'd maintain that it isn't.

My opinion on the miller claim, if you'd like to know, is complete apathy. A miller claim on its own means nothing. More interested in ira's complete lack of doing anything interesting, and totally unexplained vote on me.

I do think it is ironic. You call me out for stating my opinion on the miller claim. You claim I am "not commiting" while you simply chose to ignore it, as it seems to imply you think ignoring it is less anti town than not commiting. This discussion is irrelevant though.

In post 155, Ircher wrote:Ah, so voting the mod & not having an opinion is scummy / antitown yet lurking and only posting what? 3 content filled posts in an entire day is not?

You just claimed you didn't really have an opinion but this sounds you do have one. I'd like to know what you think about camn, Thurhame and Aristo.
The Archmage Ludicrous
The Archmage Ludicrous
Goon
The Archmage Ludicrous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:44 am

Post by The Archmage Ludicrous »

Heads up all: I've got a snowday, which means increased contact, but my power is also flickering, which could mean zero contact. Haven't read anything since page seven, will catch up later.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:53 am

Post by Killthestory »

Have fun.

Anyway, have you guys reconsidered Ircher? It's pretty obvious he's scum, but I'm just waiting for you guys to figure it out.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:01 am

Post by camn »

In post 206, duppin wrote:That most likely means there is at least one scum between Aristo, Thurhame and camn

Beware hemming yourself in here.

There are other member(s) of our neighborhood...and certainly they will be revealed in time, but we shoupd try and sort out what we can on our own for now. The town at large should probably let us chew on it internally until we are ready to talk. Any other out-of-neighborhood speculation on that front is not productive at this point.

I kind of agree that Thur is town. (Sorry, Katz!).

Kilkthestory- I could get behind an Ircher wagon.
What are your specifics?
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:04 am

Post by Killthestory »

He hasn't taken definitive stances on scum reads, but he takes very strong stances on town reads. Normal scum M.O. when it cones to mafia.
The dude is laying low and lurking in the background. He's not doing much, but he's still asking questions and putting very lax pressure on people. I'm more seeing passive scum then passive town in his scumhunting tactics, and how he's laying low.
Just overall his behaviour fits generic scum.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:07 am

Post by camn »

Let's do it.
Wagon ho.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Ircher
Thurhame
Thurhame
Goon
Thurhame
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:12 am

Post by Thurhame »

Ircher isn't scummy. He is, however, extremely unhelpful to town. I can't get a read through the obfuscating wishywashiness. I would have no objections to an Ircher wagon.

VOTE: Ircher
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:14 am

Post by Killthestory »

Wishywashiness is literally how a lot of scum play. It's called fence sitting back where I was from, and it was considered pretty scummy.
Thurhame
Thurhame
Goon
Thurhame
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:14 am

Post by Thurhame »

p-edit: Having stronger townreads than scumreads isn't scummy. It's more a matter of style. I've usually done better finding town than scum regardless of my own alignment.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:17 am

Post by Killthestory »

Yes, I realize it can be considered townhunting, but what I mean is that he quite literally has taken no stances on scumreads from what I've seen and only town reads.

Now which alignment can identify town but not scum with perfect precision?
Thurhame
Thurhame
Goon
Thurhame
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:29 am

Post by Thurhame »

Me in my first game on the site. I had one scumread all game (which turned out to be wrong), but my townreads won the game for Town through PoE.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:32 am

Post by Killthestory »

In post 217, Thurhame wrote:Me in my first game on the site. I had one scumread all game (which turned out to be wrong), but my townreads won the game for Town through PoE.

This isn't the lads first game.

Anyway, it's easy to have town reads. The point is that the Lad has no scumreads, but he can read controversial players as town easily.

What I'm saying is that this is a scum mentality more than a town one even though town can exhibit this. However, I'm feeling a scum mentality from his line of thinking this game rather than a town one.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:53 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 187, iraonavp wrote:
In post 103, The Archmage Ludicrous wrote:UNVOTE: camn

VOTE: duppin

duppin needs to talk more, so vote. This is the most I've seen of them:

In post 59, duppin wrote:I'm not sure I believe the miller claim. I think it's a pretty silly play as scum but on the other hand if you do intend to claim miller you have to do it early on so yeah.

In post 37, Thurhame wrote:Why shouldn't he be?

We're passed the RVS stage. What's your opinion on things such as the Kitty wagon, camn's stance on lurkers, Almost50's wagon-for-wagon's-sake, my opinion of Aristo, or iraonavp's complete abscense?

Weird response to obvious fluff. Honestly most of your posts sound like scum fishing for town credit.

VOTE: Thurthame

I'd like to do this for now.

I don't like the first couple sentences, especially. It says nothing while attempting to appear to have an opinion on something. "I don't believe it but it would be silly as scum but it makes sense if he's telling the truth" makes my head spin. Attempting to have an opinion on something while not actually committing one way or another is a scumtell in my book.

what a shitty post

In post 105, The Archmage Ludicrous wrote:

I bow to your wisdom.

what a shitty post

In post 119, The Archmage Ludicrous wrote:
In post 110, duppin wrote:
Spoiler: My Quote
In post 103, The Archmage Ludicrous wrote:UNVOTE: camn

VOTE: duppin

duppin needs to talk more, so vote. This is the most I've seen of them:

In post 59, duppin wrote:I'm not sure I believe the miller claim. I think it's a pretty silly play as scum but on the other hand if you do intend to claim miller you have to do it early on so yeah.

In post 37, Thurhame wrote:Why shouldn't he be?

We're passed the RVS stage. What's your opinion on things such as the Kitty wagon, camn's stance on lurkers, Almost50's wagon-for-wagon's-sake, my opinion of Aristo, or iraonavp's complete abscense?

Weird response to obvious fluff. Honestly most of your posts sound like scum fishing for town credit.

VOTE: Thurthame

I'd like to do this for now.

I don't like the first couple sentences, especially. It says nothing while attempting to appear to have an opinion on something. "I don't believe it but it would be silly as scum but it makes sense if he's telling the truth" makes my head spin. Attempting to have an opinion on something while not actually committing one way or another is a scumtell in my book.

What is this even supposed to mean?

I don't know if I believe the miller claim, it's fairly simple. I think it is possible he is the miller, but it could definitely be a scum play as well. That is not the same thing as not commiting and that's a really silly statement from you. I simply shared my opinion on the miller claim, something which you (oh the irony) did not, so I'd actually like to what you think about it.

In any case I'm okay with my current vote.

@Thurhame, can you explain your read on camn?

My opinion on the miller claim, if you'd like to know, is complete apathy. A miller claim on its own means nothing. More interested in ira's complete lack of doing anything interesting, and totally unexplained vote on me.

what a shitty post

what a shitty post :P

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:54 am

Post by Killthestory »

r e k t
Thurhame
Thurhame
Goon
Thurhame
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:57 am

Post by Thurhame »

@Kill: I think I see what you're saying. Looking back at his iso, I do see a bit of a scummy feel in the way he backtracks in #73.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:57 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 191, iraonavp wrote:Almost50, do you have any other scumreads that didn't completely 100%/100 confirm themselves as confirmed town through a neighbor claim?

First: Nobody's "confirmed". I just "likely" an "not likely" thus far. Right now I'm contemplating voting for either SS or KTS. I think they're of opposite alignments though, so I need to know which one is more likely to be scum lest I end up voting the one who is town.

Thurhame
Thurhame
Goon
Thurhame
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:58 am

Post by Thurhame »

@almost50: Please don't quote a wall unless you put it in spoiler tags. It hurts people's eyes.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:58 am

Post by Almost50 »

OOPs. Wrong game. :oops:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”