Mini 1773 : Symphonic Metal Mafia (Game Over?!)

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:00 am

Post by Wisdom »

FB vote farmer please. Jeanne and Jake are practically not playing the game, useless to argue with them
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:14 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Nice try, but even if there was a replacement, I bet my gold they too would notice how silly your tunneling is and call you out on it.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:16 am

Post by Wisdom »

I'm not tunneling on anyone, Jeanne. Farmer is scum and I've explained why.

You accused me of not considering people could be town, yet I have done it with 3 people today: Maestro, Jake, and Snarky. You have no argument at this point.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:19 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

In post 1395, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1394, Jeanne11 wrote:And lynching a town is playing against your win condition. I don't care about your flimsy excuses and your re-evaluating.
You said I am free to scumread you tomorrow if you're wrong, which is exactly what I will do and you will not fight it. >.>

What in the hell kind of logic is this?

He said it will be justified to vote him if farmer flips town. Plus, I am giving him a taste of his own medicine. He won't consider all the possibilities and is like 'hurr durr he is scum there is zero chance he is town if he is town I won't apologize and will continue tunneling because hurr durr I am always right even when I am not!'. If he can behave that way without being removed from the game, then so can I.

@Wisdom Yeah, right, and when he flips town you will come up with bs excuses as to why you lynched him. If you are scum, you'd sweet-talk your way out and I am not gonna let you.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:19 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

In post 1400, Wisdom wrote:FB vote farmer please. Jeanne and Jake are practically not playing the game, useless to argue with them

Da fuck? I'm playing the game way more than you are. Like I said and you continue to ignore so I'll say it much louder.

You have yet to give one valid reason why farmer is scum. The things you have mentioned aren't even scummy let alone scum tells.

The reason why more people aren't voting is because all the people currently voting farmer are people blindly sheeping you and don't actually care about who they lynch
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:23 am

In post 1402, Wisdom wrote:I'm not tunneling on anyone, Jeanne. Farmer is scum and I've explained why.

You accused me of not considering people could be town, yet I have done it with 3 people today: Maestro, Jake, and Snarky. You have no argument at this point.

You are tunneling. You have no valid reason for this tunnel either.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:26 am

Also all those 3 people you now call town, you were convinced were scum this day phase and then changed your mind. You had no reason for scum reading them in the first place.

I mean at least snarky and farmer you used the same reason but somehow snarky isn't scum anymore for it but farmer is? Da fuck kind of
Logic is that? If you are town do the rest of us a favor and either shut the fuck up or replace out

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:34 am

In post 1320, Maestro wrote::roll: My point is that I'm Town so there's no strategic reason for me to have declared V/LA so you can put the ruler down and stop comparing sizes, Jake.

2 days since this and you claim your actions aren't reportable?

mod can you please replace maestro?

He is only gone for "1 day 15 hours" . he is not in the prod range. and I will w8 24 hours after prodding to replace people.
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:48 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1406, Jake from State Farm wrote:If you are town do the rest of us a favor and either shut the fuck up or replace out

Yeah that's exactly what you should do but sadly we can't have nice things
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:49 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1403, Jeanne11 wrote:@Wisdom Yeah, right, and when he flips town you will come up with bs excuses as to why you lynched him. If you are scum, you'd sweet-talk your way out and I am not gonna let you.

You have said that for my push on Maestro, my push on Jake, my push on Snarky.

Is nobody scum in this game?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:50 am

Yet I'm providing good reasons and you aren't.

The person I'm voting lied and changed his story multiple times and is now basically voting somebody with no reason what so ever and the person you are voting has done what? Still waiting for something scummy anyone.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:52 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1404, Jake from State Farm wrote:You have yet to give one valid reason why farmer is scum. The things you have mentioned aren't even scummy let alone scum tells.

There are no scum tells. There are things that have scum motivation. Which I have pointed out. Whether you have the capability of seeing I am right or not, they are still things with scum motivation. But you don't have it and you'd rather lynch people who "lie" or "ask for claims" because in your mind those are scum things to do with no possible town explanation. Because you don't have the capability of understanding mafia is a much deeper game than that.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:56 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1347, Jake from State Farm wrote:Regardless of my read on farmer I'm not going to vote a person that nobody can make a case for and because it's being pushed by my top scum read I can't compromise myself or my integrity and join it

This is the most smart thing you've said, btw, and I suggest you read it over and over until you realize that you do not need to make a case on farmer in order to want to lynch him, it's enough if you understand he is scum. And until you realize that voting with me, even if you have argued with me all game, is not such a bad thing if it still leads to scum getting lynched.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:01 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

In post 1412, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1347, Jake from State Farm wrote:Regardless of my read on farmer I'm not going to vote a person that nobody can make a case for and because it's being pushed by my top scum read I can't compromise myself or my integrity and join it

This is the most smart thing you've said, btw, and I suggest you read it over and over until you realize that you do not need to make a case on farmer in order to want to lynch him, it's enough if you understand he is scum. And until you realize that voting with me, even if you have argued with me all game, is not such a bad thing
if it still leads to scum getting lynched.

And if it doesn't? >.>
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:04 am

In post 1411, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1404, Jake from State Farm wrote:You have yet to give one valid reason why farmer is scum. The things you have mentioned aren't even scummy let alone scum tells.

There are no scum tells. There are things that have scum motivation. Which I have pointed out. Whether you have the capability of seeing I am right or not, they are still things with scum motivation. But you don't have it and you'd rather lynch people who "lie" or "ask for claims" because in your mind those are scum things to do with no possible town explanation. Because you don't have the capability of understanding mafia is a much deeper game than that.

Yes and the motivation for lying and changing your story when questioned has scum motivation. Nothing you have posted does.

Thanks for proving my point. Will you replace out now?

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:05 am

Post by Wisdom »

why do i even try
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:52 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Jeanne may continue playing the game. I'm reminding her that if she reach the prod range again I will search for a replacement as she already had her 3 prods.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:19 am

In post 1415, Wisdom wrote:why do i even try

You haven't tried. Could you please start?

You talk about scum motivations and you ignore blatant scum motivation and push something townies do.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:58 am

Ok let's try this wisdom you said farmer faked a scum read on kts. Please explain how you know it was faked outside of your own opinion. Like can you prove it was faked?

You also think his reason about asking for a claim at L-4 was bad but that again as I already established that is your opinion.

Those are really your main selling points for farmer.

Now snarky did something that has actually been proven in the game AND he also did something that farmer did.

So we have 2 opinions vs 1 fact and 1 opinion yet you want people to ignore the proven scummy thing and focus on something that isn't proven?

How does that make sense exactly? It doesn't. So don't accuse me of not trying when you are the one who's ignoring facts and proven scummy behavior.

Another thing, you talk about motivations. There was no town motivation for snarky to lie when questioned. There absolutely was scum motivation.

People REALLY need to be voting snarky if they care about catching scum.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:05 am

In post 1407, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 1320, Maestro wrote::roll: My point is that I'm Town so there's no strategic reason for me to have declared V/LA so you can put the ruler down and stop comparing sizes, Jake.

2 days since this and you claim your actions aren't reportable?

mod can you please replace maestro?

He is only gone for "1 day 15 hours" . he is not in the prod range. and I will w8 24 hours after prodding to replace people.

But prod dodge after prod dodge and no actual content should be a blatant violation of the rules. If I was a mod I wouldn't tolerate such blatant disrespect

I don't have any responsibility for people content. Active Lurking if thats the case , won't be tolerated with force replacement.
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:07 am

It's been 10 days since maestro had a relevant post and that's being generous

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:48 am

Post by Wisdom »

There is nothing "proven", Jake, there lies your mistake. Even if someone posted "I am scum" it wouldn't be proof they are scum. There is no proof in mafia besides results from roles.

I already explained the town motivation I see from Snarky. You pressured him about his farmer read. He had forgotten why he had the town read in D1. So he simply said what he assumed probably happened, that he sheeped a townread. That looks like it wasn't the case, but oh well; it isn't a lie with the intent to look town, it's a lie that comes from not remembering.

You don't go so deeply though, you just look at the lie and say "This is a lie, scum lie, Snarky is scum, period." It isn't that simple.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:51 am

Post by Wisdom »

As for farmer, I have already explained, so I would be repeating myself. If you don't get it, you don't get it.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:56 am

so you are saying that a town aligned player who didn't remember something would make up stuff instead of just admitting he didn't remember? :facepalm:

You talked about scum motivation earlier. There is scum motivation for making stuff up. There is no town motivation.

If you are town you just admitted you have no business playing the game of Mafia.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:58 am

Also why are you putting words into snarky' mouth? I'm pretty sure he never claimed to forget why he had his town reads.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”