Chaos Diplomacy FINISHED! Who were the survivors?

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by MattP »

And that's solely assuming I have support from OGML or midget
SlappyKrust
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 2049, MattP wrote:It's probably better for me to be in Holland because it makes it much more a pain in the ass for them to take Holland from me with regards to mobilizing support

But both spots suck as soon as they grab either Belgium or Holland

In post 2050, MattP wrote:And that's solely assuming I have support from OGML or midget

I think it might be worth seeing if you can grab Mists' support. If you can get her help from Paris (either by her and I pushing STD back in or, even if someone else manages to take it and she moves to BUR), you could take it in the Fall of next ear without contest.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by Nyalite »

I think you may have caught on Dan, but I purely just didn't want to do coinflipping.
"He might fascinate you. I despise him with every fiber of my being."
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:20 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Yo.... stop stressing about Britain. Seriously we have three fleets that can't really support each other right now. Meanwhile you have an army with Germany and navy with Scandinavia that just tagged teamed Denmark.

France is being held by a super alliance.....

Like the last thing i want is to fight Holland. Take Bulgaria, i don't care. I just want to set my forces to prepare for the inevitable onslaught. Crossing fingers that Germany fights the medagree and not me.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 2053, DeathNote wrote:Yo.... stop stressing about Britain. Seriously we have three fleets that can't really support each other right now. Meanwhile you have an army with Germany and navy with Scandinavia that just tagged teamed Denmark.

France is being held by a super alliance.....

Like the last thing i want is to fight Holland. Take Bulgaria, i don't care. I just want to set my forces to prepare for the inevitable onslaught. Crossing fingers that Germany fights the medagree and not me.

TBH, I don't think the MedAgree really exists anymore - Aronis, Nyalite, and Shadoweh have all turned while Eagle, Zulfy, and pablito are gone, while Dan is just about gone.

I kind of want to call Mist, Lokiben and I "Western Alliance" but what can ya do.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

But either way - if you agree to a ceasefire, I'm cool with working on the Germany + Scandanavia problem.

DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Sure i guess but i don't know how much you can trust me going to english channel which is where i want to be. Its a precaution more then anything and gives me a way to support BUL. I have no land forces Sooo i have wanted an inland ally all game.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:34 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

In post 2056, DeathNote wrote:Sure i guess but i don't know how much you can trust me going to english channel which is where i want to be. Its a precaution more then anything and gives me a way to support BUL. I have no land forces Sooo i have wanted an inland ally all game.

Personally, I would imagine that the UK would have a much easier time dealing with Scandanavia then Germany as a whole - so wouldn't it make more sense to move AcRv into the Norwegian Sea and you into North Sea (or something very similar)? That'd allow you two to deal with Scandanavia much easier, and would allow Portugal into the English Channel - which is just about as good as having you there, because not only can i not do anything without the support of Mist + Nyalite and crew, but you'd know what I was planning on doing with it.

MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by MattP »

Deathnote, if you allow me into belgium uncontested this upcoming phase then I'll leave you alone and won't progress north.
SlappyKrust
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:38 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

If you really wanted to guarantee the Capture of Norway, the Barents Sea is open because there's no fleet possible there, that'd allow both of your units and AcRv's in, nearly guaranteeing 3v2.

MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:39 pm

Post by MattP »

That's actually to Acrv too obviously of course. But consider it a dual truce to you both
SlappyKrust
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:49 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 2052, Nyalite wrote:I think you may have caught on Dan, but I purely just didn't want to do coinflipping.

When I saw your language I had to check back to see what I had said to you, and just couldn't believe that your reaction would be THAT huge (Also extolling Aronis to be the literal Jesus was hard to swallow as well).

Still I wasn't really sure what was going to happen even though the alternate plan was also questionable so I just sorta acknowledged it and let it go.

Anyway, this is a pleasant surprise. I'm going to sleep but I'll try to think over plans tomorrow.

Good job!
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:18 pm

Post by Aronis »

OGML, what would you recommend I do?
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:42 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

@Cheery Dog:
You're right next to an open German supply center. You should take it.

TheBreeze
TheBreeze
Goon
TheBreeze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:54 pm

Post by TheBreeze »

I would advise against that ^
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:01 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2054, animorpherv1 wrote:
TBH, I don't think the MedAgree really exists anymore - Aronis, Nyalite, and Shadoweh have all turned while Eagle, Zulfy, and pablito are gone, while Dan is just about gone.

Hey now! I went out of my way to make sure you took Brest. Alliances aren't just armies after all.
And actions speak louder then words. :giggle:
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:22 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

I guess its moreso I actually have no idea where you two stand with Aronis xD.

OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:29 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Cheery... should have tried that last fall. Now you're a day late and a dollar short. I'm willing to forgive, but don't poke the bear again. You have no chance of success against Mun this turn so I'd say listen to Czar Breeze and don't try it.

Aronis... never trust a Turk. You're in a bad spot now that Nya has been able to advance towards Italy. Start negotiating with PrivateI immediately. Watch your home turf. You can't be eliminated this round but you're very unlikely to hang on to two centers. You can however try to force Dan's elimination if you're feeling vindictive. Support the fleet in Naples into Rome while ceding Naples to PrivateI and Tunis is Nya. Mario will have to move to Ven this turn to guarantee his own survival so Dan wouldn't have a center to flee to.

Midget... I hope you're paying attention to these people already planning a war on Scandinavia. I'll support your defense where I can if it comes to it, but the best defense is a good offense. You need to leave your neutrality behind and take the fight to them. Talk to MattP and get on the same page. You'll need to hold in Den to claim the center, but your fleet in Nor should get active in the struggle for the north sea.

DeathNote... I'd rather be your friend than your enemy, but if you fight Midget I'll be your enemy. If you move towards France instead, I may soon be in position to support you taking a coastal supply center. Keep an eye on my harrying army and if you see an opportunity just ask.

Matt... sorry for the tough draw right now. You're not in danger of elimination yet. I'll try to keep a unit in place to support your defense next year in the event that you get cornered. STD dropping out is a big handicap right now.
Nyalite
Nyalite
Goon
Nyalite
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:46 pm

Post by Nyalite »

Ani I have not turned against the Medagree.
"He might fascinate you. I despise him with every fiber of my being."
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:52 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 2063, animorpherv1 wrote:
@Cheery Dog:
You're right next to an open German supply center. You should take it.

I don't think it would be open long enough for me to do that. I'd be a year late it doing anything.

Unless Random/Matt want to distract Kiel, but that's out of my zone.

I'm pretty sure I can't break germany this round since I didn't do it the previous one, so why bother even attempting it? I need wars I can win
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:15 pm

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 2020, OhGodMyLife wrote:Midget can we convince you to move your fleet from Norway to NTH to be a neutral buffer between GB and the low countries? Matt's going to get screwed by Britain in a hurry otherwise.

If midget is amenable, Matt should support his move this turn then take Bel next turn to take control of the supply in the fall.

Sorry, didn't see this before deadline.
Am I correct in my understanding that the anti-Scandinavian front is GB + Portugal?
Once I know that and check the map i'll give my thoughts?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:18 pm

I'll send one of my fleets to support Matt into north sea this turn if he wants.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:19 pm

Wait that relies on allying with whoever is currently in Belgium,
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:18 am

Post by Aronis »

So PrivateI, would you like to conquer Naples?
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:09 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 2067, OhGodMyLife wrote:DeathNote... I'd rather be your friend than your enemy, but if you fight Midget I'll be your enemy.

What's he supposed to do, allow Great Britain to be swarmed by Midget, who you just suggested contest the north sea? I'd propose Ani/Mist act as a shield against germany, and the brits as one against Midget. Pivotal is the north sea, which if taken by midget will allow him to swarm you faster than you expect. I dunno what Matt plans to do, but he's got to know that helping Midget won't get him a supply center and that Ani + Mist have enough power to push back Germany.

As for Italy, it's important that The_Breeze attack Vienna/Budapest again, and Mario won't have any reason to cede Trieste simply to move to Venice. Whether or not Aronis goes to 1 or stays at 2 supply, there's a couple of ways to ensure him going to 1 or being eliminated in a 2-year time frame
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”