ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:45 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

thinktank wrote:I think that Greenday made a valid case that those who wagoned karen should be watched. Since she was Town, that makes sense and considering he defended karen throughout it highly unlikely his actions seemed scummy. His logic makes sense and it must be analyzed to who and at what time joined the karen wagon.

umm except he played BOTH SIDES of the karen wagon ALL DAY.
Late twenties, early Thursdays
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:14 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Wikipedia wrote: Many modern werewolves are supposedly immune to damage caused by ordinary weapons, being vulnerable only to silver objects (usually a bullet or blade). This negative reaction to silver is sometimes so strong that the mere touch of the metal on a werewolf's skin will cause burns.
TWELFTH VOTECOUNT

Thorn
(4) - Kison , WhoMe? , davidangelsummers , Kanaga

Cephrir
(3) - dybeck , curiouskarmadog , killerbob
dybeck
(1) - Cephrir
Twomz
(1) - Thorn

Not voting
(8 ): Sonicpulsar , Tarhalindur , thinktank , ZONEACE , Flyinghawk , Twomz , ChocolateAttack , Blight

Needed for a lynch: 9 votes
Negotiable deadline: 10 days

If by deadline no one has 9 votes player with more votes is lynched
If two players have same number of votes lynch is decided by duel

MOD NOTE

Activity Chek PMs are being sent to several players
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
-The Scummies 2006 - Red Carpet and Ceremony![/i]
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:22 pm

Post by Twomz »

thinktank wrote:I think that Greenday made a valid case that those who wagoned karen should be watched. Since she was Town, that makes sense and considering he defended karen throughout it highly unlikely his actions seemed scummy. His logic makes sense and it must be analyzed to who and at what time joined the karen wagon.
RED FLAG

You obviously read wrong... or are not paying attention at all. Green Day voted Karen, then unvoted and said to watch the people on her wagon... while continuing to say that she was acting suspicious and scummy.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:23 pm

Post by Twomz »

(sorry for double post)

Damn I fail at tags >.>

Mod note:

That's because the tag is "color", not "font".
Anyway, I fixed for you. ;)
*sends Twomz U$10,00 bil*
killerbob
killerbob
Townie
killerbob
Townie
Townie

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:51 pm

Post by killerbob »

sorry...I am here but I was waiting to see what was happening with Green Day. Obviously that has been resolved...
Welcome Thorn
!!! As soon as he gets a chance to read the thread and post I will make my decision, because I was going to vote for green day as his waffling and such was worse than Cephrir.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:05 pm

Post by Twomz »

I have non idea wtf that is suppose to mean.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:05 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Twomz wrote:
I have non idea wtf that is suppose to mean.
i think he's charging you for his services.
Late twenties, early Thursdays
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:15 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

dybeck wrote:Suggesting that people who wagoned Karen yesterday might be scum is scummy?

Nonsense.
It's a minor scumtell, admittedly, but it is a scumtell nonetheless (from my experience, scum love to point out the obvious instead of actually offering analysis, and it should be obvious that we should be looking on the people on each wagon later on in the game).

That said, the way in which Green Day used this argument pushes it up to Serious scumtell tactic - it absolutely reeks of scum pushing a wagon without actually voting for it, and he went so far as to point out the reason why a scum would do this to boot.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Thorn
Thorn
Townie
Thorn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:05 pm

Post by Thorn »

Im sorry , Im not going to have time to post anything of substance in here tonight .. erm.. morning. Ill try to be on here tomarrow if im not able to by tomarrow night mod please replace me. im sorry again , i thought i would have more time than i did.
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:41 pm

Post by dybeck »

Tarhalindur wrote:
dybeck wrote:Suggesting that people who wagoned Karen yesterday might be scum is scummy?

Nonsense.
It's a minor scumtell, admittedly, but it is a scumtell nonetheless
No. It really isn't.

The Karen bandwagon was utterly BASELESS, and those who leapt on it so readily are suspicious in the extreme. Pointing out this fact, with the intention of lynching some of them, is PROTOWN. It is not scummy. It is necessary.
Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Vote.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:17 am

Post by Cephrir »

It was not baseless at all, and you know that perfectly well.

(dybeck analysis coming tomorrow or Wednesday)
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Kanaga
Kanaga
Townie
Kanaga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:44 am

Post by Kanaga »

Yeah, I reread it today, and it had a strong base. She told Flyinghawk that the town would lynch him for voting her, she gave a FOS on CA without reasoning, she came up with stupid arguements (fingers shaking?), and she didn't defend herself well. As an example- she voted herself and said it was stacked against the town. ON DAY 1, WITH NO NIGHT, when we knew nothing. She continued to attract attention and she got lynched. The wagon made a lot of sense.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:56 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Kanaga wrote:Yeah, I reread it today, and it had a strong base. She told Flyinghawk that the town would lynch him for voting her, she gave a FOS on CA without reasoning, she came up with stupid arguements (fingers shaking?), and she didn't defend herself well. As an example- she voted herself and said it was stacked against the town. ON DAY 1, WITH NO NIGHT, when we knew nothing. She continued to attract attention and she got lynched. The wagon made a lot of sense.
the wagon made sense if you were simple minded or mafia.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Kanaga
Kanaga
Townie
Kanaga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:26 am

Post by Kanaga »

I'm new, so maybe i'm simple minded, but i'm finding it hard to find the hidden meaning in "WhoMe?'s fingers were shaking because he is SCUM!!!111oneone"
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:53 am

Post by dybeck »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Kanaga wrote:Yeah, I reread it today, and it had a strong base. She told Flyinghawk that the town would lynch him for voting her, she gave a FOS on CA without reasoning, she came up with stupid arguements (fingers shaking?), and she didn't defend herself well. As an example- she voted herself and said it was stacked against the town. ON DAY 1, WITH NO NIGHT, when we knew nothing. She continued to attract attention and she got lynched. The wagon made a lot of sense.
the wagon made sense if you were simple minded or mafia.
QFT.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:14 am

Post by Twomz »

I am sorry dybeck and CKD... but I disagree. Karen was even worse than mafia, because she was distracting the town. If we had lynched someone else, I would still be pushing for her lynch today just to get her out of the way. At the very least I would want her replaced.

But I do agree that there were probably some scum on the wagon, just like we know that several of the people that were on it were town. If we were to divide the town into a Pro Karen Lynch section and an Opposed to Karen Lynch section... both would have town and mafia/wolves in them.

I suppose we are waiting for cephrir's dybeck case and thorn's opinion on the game?
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:43 am

Post by ChocolateAttack »

Guys, i just learn something cool today by a fellow mafia player. If u scroll all the way down to under the preview and submit boxes, there is a drop down menu that allow you to read all the post that made by a particular player in this game. It extremely helpful if you look into someone.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:55 am

Post by ChocolateAttack »

Ok! i suppose i have to say something to defend the people whose voted Karen but this doesn't mean i ignore the possibility of scums in Karen bandwagon.

Karen case was a real advantage to the scums consider she made a big fuss out of everything and draws all the attention to herself. Her lynch was pretty much predictable because the majority of the town were on her. So it was a matter of time until she got lynch. I said those whose didn't vote are also suspicious.

I think i brought this thing up before already.
ChocolateAttack wrote: It not neccessary for scum to spend their vote on Karen. As Zoneace said, the last 4 votes on Karen would be most suspicious but since 3 are dead, and proven innocent, it more likely Karen lynch was foresaw(don't know if foresaw are correct) by the scum and might be there wasn't alot of scum voting for her. So my suspicious is more lean toward those people who doesn't vote. (another reason for me to believe Green Day is scum, but i will go back and read wat Fernando's post as well)
Sorry, never had the time to look into Fernando posts.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:02 am

Post by Twomz »

ChocolateAttack wrote:Guys, i just learn something cool today by a fellow mafia player. If u scroll all the way down to under the preview and submit boxes, there is a drop down menu that allow you to read all the post that made by a particular player in this game. It extremely helpful if you look into someone.
I hope that is sarcasm... although I do not know why would need to say it...
Sonicpulsar
Sonicpulsar
Goon
Sonicpulsar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:49 pm

Post by Sonicpulsar »

Dybeck and CKD are ignoring the obvious WIFOM setup by their claims that anyone on the Karen wagon is suspect. Karen was a crappy player and most everyone can (or maybe should) agree that she was detrimental to the town in the long run. The two mafia groups realize this too. Couple this with the fact that each mafia group could have easily believed she was on the other side and you're left with little real info on the people on her wagon.

I'd be more likely to believe that most of the people on her were probably other townies trying to get rid of a crappy town player. It'd be in the interest of the mafias to keep her around to suck the life out of the game and distract the town. But yet again, they'd each realize this and we're into WIFOM territory again.

Conclusion: Karen's lynch was necessary. The chance that she was a mafia member was just too great when coupled with the fact she was a crappy townie if not scum. I find it amazing anyone can argue the point.
"Truth and Falsehood were bathing. Falsehood came out of the water first and dressed herself in Truth's clothes. Truth, unwilling to put on the garments of Falsehood, went naked." - Unknown
Flyinghawk
Flyinghawk
Goon
Flyinghawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:02 pm

Post by Flyinghawk »

Thorn wrote:Im sorry , Im not going to have time to post anything of substance in here tonight .. erm.. morning. Ill try to be on here tomarrow if im not able to by tomarrow night mod please replace me. im sorry again , i thought i would have more time than i did.
oh man, and I was actually pretty excited for a GD's replacement explanation to. I hope you still can thorn, i'll be very interested to read it.
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:41 pm

Post by dybeck »

I may just sit back and see which innocent you run up today.

With about two exceptions, you lot could possibly be the most incompetent scumhunters I've ever been in a game with.

I sincerely believe you wouldn't know a scumtell if it jumped up and attempted to bite you on the ass, and then congratulated the doctor for saving you from the collective bitten ass.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:55 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Sonicpulsar wrote:Dybeck and CKD are ignoring the obvious WIFOM setup by their claims that anyone on the Karen wagon is suspect. Karen was a crappy player and most everyone can (or maybe should) agree that she was detrimental to the town in the long run. The two mafia groups realize this too. Couple this with the fact that each mafia group could have easily believed she was on the other side and you're left with little real info on the people on her wagon.

I'd be more likely to believe that most of the people on her were probably other townies trying to get rid of a crappy town player. It'd be in the interest of the mafias to keep her around to suck the life out of the game and distract the town. But yet again, they'd each realize this and we're into WIFOM territory again.

Conclusion: Karen's lynch was necessary. The chance that she was a mafia member was just too great when coupled with the fact she was a crappy townie if not scum. I find it amazing anyone can argue the point.
maybe i missed it, can you please quote where I said everyone on the Karen lynch was suspect?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Sonicpulsar
Sonicpulsar
Goon
Sonicpulsar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:13 am

Post by Sonicpulsar »

curiouskarmadog wrote:the wagon made sense if you were simple minded or mafia.
"Truth and Falsehood were bathing. Falsehood came out of the water first and dressed herself in Truth's clothes. Truth, unwilling to put on the garments of Falsehood, went naked." - Unknown
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:27 am

Post by Kison »

Just because Karen was ridiculously bad for the town does not mean that scum did all they could to keep her alive. She was an easy lynch candidate, and my bet is that scum did take advantage of the opportunity. Of course, the who and how many are a mystery, but Green Day's playing both sides of the card while going against the side that wound up being played is what strikes me as an obvious scum tell. That's kind of why he's being voted for.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”