Mini 1773 : Symphonic Metal Mafia (Game Over?!)

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:23 pm

Post by Jake from State Farm »

In post 1971, Wisdom wrote:We've had a VI who refused to play and just argued with me because she disliked me.
We've had a tunneler who's content to townread people because he thinks he has solved the game.
We've had two quickhammers without claims from two different people, in both cases without a scumread driving it.

And I'm the anti town town that deserves a PL somehow?

Yes,except you actually aren't town
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:24 pm

In post 1996, Shiro wrote:Let's.

Vote:Snarky

FB join us.

Jake do so as well.

Anyone else feel free to do as well.

I'm not voting anyone else but wisdom #SorryNotSorry

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:27 pm

Post by Wisdom »

cool story bro
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:32 pm

Post by Shiro »

Don't you scumread both Jake?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:51 pm

Yes I do but I'm not letting wisdom off the hook. He derailed snarky yesterday, he offered up the 1 v 1 with farmer, farmer flipped town so it's time he gets what he asked for.

Plus I'm not voting anyone wisdom votes even if it is a bus.

Wisdom sits there and criticizes people for playing the exact same way that wisdom has played and he's basically turning this game into shit. He's proven he's not town over and over again and yet people still can't see it. He has to go today. It's what he himself said he was ok with so let's not fight it any longer.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:54 pm

Post by Wisdom »

It was obvious I only said that bullshit because Jeanne was a kid. I'll never get willingly lynched as any alignment.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:04 am

Not my problem. Don't say things you don't mean.

Wisdom needs rope. I've seen scum weasel out of getting lynched and ended up winning the game, that's exactly what's going to happen if he doesn't get lynched today.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:06 am

Post by Wisdom »

And what happens when I flip town and you end up in mylo, Jake?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:10 am

Post by Wisdom »

Also, it is completely your problem - you are failing to properly analyze simple things as me trying to make a VI that can't be reasoned with vote with me. Hell, you even doubt Jeanne's status as a VI in order to push your point, something that is a sidewide fact.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:22 am

In post 2007, Wisdom wrote:And what happens when I flip town and you end up in mylo, Jake?

Well you aren't going to flip town so stop wasting my time with dumb questions

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:23 am

Post by Wisdom »

Except I am no matter how much you try to tell yourself otherwise
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:25 am

In post 2008, Wisdom wrote:Also, it is completely your problem - you are failing to properly analyze simple things as me trying to make a VI that can't be reasoned with vote with me. Hell, you even doubt Jeanne's status as a VI in order to push your point, something that is a sidewide fact.

You ignored GOOD reasons why somebody was scum and pushed your own TERRIBLE reasons and basically annoyed the hell out of everyone until they just blindly sheeped you. You tried to say that snarky's actions could have town motivation but absolutely refused to consider farmer's could.

That isn't town play plain and simple. You also refused to explain yourself all of day one and you falsely accused people of things that just weren't true. Again these are things town doesn't do

So if you are town this game, you brought this on yourself. I seriously doubt you are town though cause there hasn't been a single thing you have posted that looks to come from town trying to lynch scum or even town with a mindset of trying to find scum.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:26 am

In post 2010, Wisdom wrote:Except I am no matter how much you try to tell yourself otherwise

Cool story bro.

If you flip town they will use your play as an example of how not to play on the wiki site

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:30 am

Post by Wisdom »

It's amusing how you think you have the upper hand here. "You brought this on yourself" as if I'm actually getting lynched

You have to get out of your own little world where you think your opinion is everyone's opinion and realize that everyone else in the game understands I am town. You have way too high standards and expectations for what town play is, but we already discussed this so it's pointless to repeat.

My play has been completely fine. I have not hammered people out of dislike, I have not hammered unclaimed townreads, I am not spending the whole game tunneling on a single person because I dislike the way they play. If you want examples of how not to play, you should look at yourself first and foremost.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:12 am

you have at least 3 people who don't think you are town.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:19 am

my play has been pretty good thanks. I used proper scum hunting methods and found 2 people who are most likely scum. I have provided multiple reasons for each and nobody has really done a good job disputing them (tbh nobody has even tried to dispute any of them with the exception of you on snarky where you confirm you are a hypocrite), even the people who are accused of scum. Am i right or wrong? no clue but the reasons are very good and damn near air tight.

you on the other hand has done absolutely no scum hunting. Have provide almost no reasoning for any of your reads, and tunneled/strong armed a lynch on a townie for almost no reasoning what so ever.

nothing from you could even remotely be considered town play

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:21 am

I'm done talking with you. You aren't going to admit you are scum and I am not going to change my vote. I will just prod dodge until this day ends unless somebody other than wisdom asks me direct questions. If wisdom isn't lynched today I will probably just replace out because I don't really have the energy to sit through another day phase with wisdom.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:28 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2015, Jake from State Farm wrote:Am i right or wrong? no clue but the reasons are very good and damn near air tight.

Making good reasons is not what this game is about. You fail to actually understand people.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:29 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 2016, Jake from State Farm wrote:I'm done talking with you. You aren't going to admit you are scum and I am not going to change my vote. I will just prod dodge until this day ends unless somebody other than wisdom asks me direct questions. If wisdom isn't lynched today I will probably just replace out because I don't really have the energy to sit through another day phase with wisdom.

Then replace out now because I am not getting lynched
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:29 am

Post by Wisdom »

It will really help the game too. Tunnels where you don't want to listen to reason are not healthy for anyone.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:50 am

In post 2019, Wisdom wrote:It will really help the game too. Tunnels where you don't want to listen to reason are not healthy for anyone.

you would know right? farmer was the victim of one of those "tunnels where you don't want to listen to reason"

problem is nobody has given any reason why you are town or why I am wrong about you so I am not guilty of ignoring anything.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:21 am

Post by Wisdom »

please replace out and stay out of my games, this is not helping the game
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:34 am

truth hurts doesn't it? because that is exactly what you did yesterday with farmer and if you were town you would have at least conceded that and idk, maybe apologized or show some remorse or something.

The best way to help this game is for you to just sit back and get lynched. You are scum, in fact I think right now you are the scum mvp. Do you actually have a scum role pm? that I can't tell you until you flip but everything that I have seen from you indicates you must have a scum role pm. I can't possibly imagine all of this is coming from somebody from a town role pm.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:37 am

Today's lynches should be wisdom or snarky. if somebody has a better person you better make one hell of a case because so far nobody has provided anything.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:44 am

Wisdom, I am curious about something. Yesterday when I was trying to get Snarky lynched you said there was town motivation behind all of the things snarky had done. Now you are voting him. Why the 180?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”