Micro 598: Anime U-Pick Pack A (CRUNCHYROLL WINS!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:43 am

Post by androgybee »

@mod you should send out a day start PM

VOTE: ZZZX

~bee
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:55 am

Post by androgybee »

In post 8, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:Trying to send, I'm on mobile.

And everyone confirmed!

Good shit starting the game from your phone most mods would wait to get home!
~bee
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:25 am

Post by androgybee »

In post 14, Jeanne11 wrote:I have a bit of an interesting info. Interesting info.

Go on.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:49 am

Post by androgybee »

role is definitely one of the words you can't say
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:40 am

Post by androgybee »

Your opening post would have said I got an interesting "role" not an interesting "info"

~Bee
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:40 am

Post by androgybee »

Referring to your PR as "info" was odd and stuck out to me.

~Bee
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by androgybee »

sicknasty this started.

Kanbei I love your avi. serious Duel Strikes nostalgia over here

people these RVS votes suck can we please get a honest to goodness WAGON going up in here?

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 33, KainTepes wrote:VOTE: SOREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why do you ask 'would you rvs???' meaning???

I actually think you are onto something.

VOTE: Soren
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by androgybee »

^ ~Bee
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by androgybee »

my god what a terrible post. what are you trying to do with that post? are you trying to discredit us? are you trying to throw shade? how rude. lemme tell u something Rhazh my newest pal; shadiness is a trait I like in trees and little else.

VOTE: RhazhBash

to answer ur question tho we did feel the Soren vote was legit. but a u vote is now even more legit. like, full tiers of legit-ness above the soren vote. it's really quite something.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by androgybee »

In post 39, androgybee wrote:my god what a terrible post. what are you trying to do with that post? are you trying to discredit us? are you trying to throw shade? how rude. lemme tell u something Rhazh my newest pal; shadiness is a trait I like in trees and little else.

to answer ur question tho we did feel the Soren vote was legit. but a u vote is now even more legit. like, full tiers of legit-ness above the soren vote. it's really quite something.

~Nahdia
EBWOP
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #11) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:17 am

Post by androgybee »

In post 51, Shisou wrote:
In post 26, androgybee wrote:role is definitely one of the words you can't say

Someone else already used the word so probably not.
we were under the assumption that it was a post restriction only Jeanne had. the fact that apparently it can affect all of us is kind of crazy, assuming Jeanne is reading her role right/isn't lying.

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #12) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:23 am

Post by androgybee »

actually you know what? that sounds a bit too ridiculous to be true. i think jeanne might be misunderstanding and only they have the post restriction. i want to shed some light on this.

@mod could players potentially have a post restriction they themselves are not made aware of in their role PM? including the possibility of a global post restriction

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #13) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:50 am

Post by androgybee »

I'm just patiently waiting for my new pal RhazhBash to respond to my vote on them which I gave 4 minutes after their last post. i hope i did not scare them aware with my AGGRESSIVE PLAYSTYLE

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #14) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:55 am

Post by androgybee »

In post 60, RhazhBash wrote:M8 your aggressive playstyle must have scared the entire game away because nobody's been posting. I was waiting for something worth the effort to make a post for, but it doesn't look like I'm gonna get anything anytime soon.
so you felt my vote on you was unworthy of a response because.........???
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:58 am

Post by androgybee »

In post 61, Jeanne11 wrote:I too am waiting for something to happen.
be the change you want to see in the world. MAKE something happen. let's stop sitting on our hands, people.

i like the wagon i have started. it's a great wagon. amazon, even. maybe you should join it and see what happens. or maybe you should tell me why you don't wanna join it. or something. idk man, i'm not you. i can't make your content for you.

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #16) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:14 am

Post by androgybee »

In post 65, RhazhBash wrote:Nah the wagon looks like RVS to me. I'd rather let discussion come naturally than try to force it like androgyny.
my vote is not random pal. perhaps u could reply to my suspicion of you rather than just handwaving me and refusing to cooperate as a townie would?
In post 66, Soren wrote:
In post 36, androgybee wrote:
In post 33, KainTepes wrote:VOTE: SOREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why do you ask 'would you rvs???' meaning???

Which would be?
In post 39, androgybee wrote:my god what a terrible post. what are you trying to do with that post? are you trying to discredit us? are you trying to throw shade? how rude. lemme tell u something Rhazh my newest pal; shadiness is a trait I like in trees and little else.

That's a lot of questions to shroud over your horrible vote. I'm keeping my vote on you.
the questions were for realsies and also designed to highlight the lame-ness of the post i was calling out. it's not a "shroud" it's a spotlight. im hiding nothing; im emphasizing why i placed my vote. if u think it is horrible, perhaps u should explain why???

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:16 am

Post by androgybee »

and when we said "I actually think you are onto something." we were agreeing with the reasoning KainTepes put forth. it was an odd post he called out and we agreed it deserved a vote so we voted u but then RB here had to go and one-up u

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #18) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:17 am

Post by androgybee »

tell me Soren, why do you jump to RhazhBash's defense? do you townread them?
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #19) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:20 am

Post by androgybee »

In post 70, RhazhBash wrote:Not sure if androgyny is scum or Town trying too hard.
another excellent post which discredits but fails to address anything concrete. and by excellent i mean terrible. i'm town, so tell me, why am i "trying too hard". should i be trying less hard? wtf is ur point m9? could you maybe actually address the fact that i questioned what you were trying to do with or do u just wanna continue to try and brush me off?

hint: brushing me off by saying im scum won't work. u already have 3 people voting u and I am very persistent. ur probably gonna wanna consider a change of strategy here.

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #20) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:21 am

Post by androgybee »

In post 71, RhazhBash wrote:Scratch that androgyny is probably Town.
Cool. Give reasons.

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by androgybee »

oh SNAP we lost KainTepes =(
In post 86, Soren wrote:
In post 67, androgybee wrote:
In post 65, RhazhBash wrote:Nah the wagon looks like RVS to me. I'd rather let discussion come naturally than try to force it like androgyny.
my vote is not random pal. perhaps u could reply to my suspicion of you rather than just handwaving me and refusing to cooperate as a townie would?
In post 66, Soren wrote:
In post 36, androgybee wrote:

Which would be?

That's a lot of questions to shroud over your horrible vote. I'm keeping my vote on you.
the questions were for realsies and also designed to highlight the lame-ness of the post i was calling out. it's not a "shroud" it's a spotlight. im hiding nothing; im emphasizing why i placed my vote. if u think it is horrible, perhaps u should explain why???

~Nahdia
It's horrible because you never really explained your vote and when questioned on it, instead of answering you shrouded it in questions.
In post 68, androgybee wrote:and when we said "I actually think you are onto something." we were agreeing with the reasoning KainTepes put forth. it was an odd post he called out and we agreed it deserved a vote so we voted u but then RB here had to go and one-up u

~Nahdia
Why do you agree on it? What was odd about that pinged you?
In post 69, androgybee wrote:tell me Soren, why do you jump to RhazhBash's defense? do you townread them?
I am not defending him, I am scum reading you.
In post 71, RhazhBash wrote:Scratch that androgyny is probably Town.
What lead to this assumption?
In post 72, androgybee wrote:
In post 70, RhazhBash wrote:Not sure if androgyny is scum or Town trying too hard.
another excellent post which discredits but fails to address anything concrete. and by excellent i mean terrible. i'm town, so tell me, why am i "trying too hard". should i be trying less hard? wtf is ur point m9? could you maybe actually address the fact that i questioned what you were trying to do with or do u just wanna continue to try and brush me off?

hint: brushing me off by saying im scum won't work. u already have 3 people voting u and I am very persistent. ur probably gonna wanna consider a change of strategy here.

~Nahdia
Scum acting tough ^
In post 79, RhazhBash wrote:I'm leaning scum on random noww.
Explain please.
im not gonna respond to this individually but just make a note of the fact that you're trying to make a scumread on someone for not having day 3 level read depth before the 5th page of day 1. i'm trying to get better about not just OMGUS'ing people but holy fuck what a terrible read dude. reads at this stage in the game do not have an incredible depth of logic. they are tonal. and quite frankly, i don't bother to explain because i have no need to. either you take my word for it or you don't; forcing a bunch of crappy reasons or even just saying "tonal read tonal read tonal read tonal read" over and over is a waste of my time and really shouldn't be convincing you any further if you weren't already gonna consider my opinion.

also ha-fucking-ha at accusing my head of scum acting. here u go:
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by androgybee »

i understand the concept must be hard for u soren bc u clearly do not have one but there it is. i can link some sicknasty wikipedia pages if that helps too (=

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by androgybee »

Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #24) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:17 am

Post by androgybee »

this path leads to ruin, young weeb. i am town.

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #25) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:09 am

Post by androgybee »

In post 105, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 72, androgybee wrote:another excellent post which discredits but fails to address anything concrete. and by excellent i mean terrible. i'm town, so tell me, why am i "trying too hard". should i be trying less hard? wtf is ur point m9? could you maybe actually address the fact that i questioned what you were trying to do with 38 or do u just wanna continue to try and brush me off?

~Nahdia

So Andro – if you are scum-reading Rhaz why are you suggesting he change tactics? Would scum read Rhaz suddenly complying with your request make you think he’s less likely to be scum?
telling him brushing us off wouldn't work wasn't exactly something we put a large amount of thought into, it was essentially banter. i get that you have the whole "logicbot" schtick going on but don't try to apply that to everyone else. not every single letter of every single post has a conscious reason for existing.

In post 105, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 101, androgybee wrote:this path leads to ruin, young weeb. i am town.

~Nahdia

Another question – you’ve intimated you think Soren was defending Rhaz in a manner that was worth deeper questioning. Do you think there is any chance that Soren is scum? Because this post’s tone is pure “back off Town”.
in the opening stages of the game, we identified Soren and Rhazh as two individual scumreads (though it being the
very beginning
of the game these were/are ofc highly subject to change as events develop). so yes, we think there's a chance Soren is scum. that last post was just me saying he's wrong, not making a statement/implication as to his alignment. if you want to read into it excessively though;

whether he's town or he's scum, pushing me is probably a really bad idea.

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #26) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:33 am

Post by androgybee »

In post 111, Nahdia wrote:If me making "personal attacks" against people via bantering is a partner tell, you will soon find I am in fact partneted with literally everyone, Kangay

~Nahdia
whoops
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:03 am

Post by androgybee »

In post 121, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 106, androgybee wrote:
In post 106, androgybee wrote:in the opening stages of the game, we identified Soren and Rhazh as two individual scumreads (though it being the very beginning of the game these were/are ofc highly subject to change as events develop). so yes, we think there's a chance Soren is scum. that last post was just me saying he's wrong, not making a statement/implication as to his alignment. if you want to read into it excessively though;

whether he's town or he's scum, pushing me is probably a really bad idea.

~Nahdia

If they are possible partners Soren is chainsawing pretty hard for Rhazh. This is a Micro game so I wouldn't put that out of the question but I think at this stage if only one of them is scum it is more likely to be Soren. Because his attack on you could just as easily be "Defend the Townie for cred". Yes .. inherent in that analysis is that I have you as a Town read for that to be a believable scenario.
yes, he could be defending the townie. we weren't saying he's clearly defending his partner, we were just saying the fact that Soren defended Rhazh when those two were the two individual scumreads we had (not a team read) was interesting and we wanted to see why.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:55 pm

Post by androgybee »

prodge

sorry other head is sick and ive havent had time to keep up with all mu games & such promise catchup 2morrow

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #29) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:13 am

Post by androgybee »

In post 150, Randomnamechange wrote:yo androgybee talk to me
hi beeboy is still sick afaik and I'm at busy for the next..... 4 hours. Then I promise to talk to you <3

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #30) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:22 am

Post by androgybee »

Actually I have a bit of time right now. What's up? I liked A Real Scrooge's catchup. Liked Jeanne in that slot too so I'm relatively confident in that slot being town. Rhazh has improved a bit but scum getting townier when they get called out isn't uncommon. My vote on them was really early though so I'll have to put some serious thought into re-evaluating that. MoI may think is a contradiction but I see where they're coming from. Soren has continued to look kinda scummy to me today but I don't really wanna end the day atm. I think random's read on me was just meta which doesn't mean much to me. If u have anything from this game u want me to respond to I will. Not sure I can read MoI's slot on d1. ZZZX slot is a wildcard and since I to feel like a decent number of people here are kinda towny I want something from that slot since I don't want to just have to guess him by PoE.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #31) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:24 am

Post by androgybee »

Kanbei feels towny to me though that's tonal and a lot of that can just be personality. He hasn't really done much?

Shisou is dark horse scum candidate
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #32) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:25 am

Post by androgybee »

I want beeboy to read rhazh for me because I'm super vulnerable to being pocketed and want to say he's town just cuz he's townreading me lol

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #33) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by androgybee »

i can post a bit. sorry for not being more active here im in a lot of games and was really hopign my other head would share the weight but they got rly sick i guess =(

In post 166, A Real Scourge wrote:what about my catchup did you like, exactly? and what did Jeanne do that made you like our slot from that?
i liked ur . looked like genuine sorting thought process. and in general u shared some of my opinions.

beeboy and i were of the opinion that Jeanne was probably town because they didn't seem to be fakeclaiming with the post restriction thing and that sort of negative utility is very very very rarely scum.
In post 166, A Real Scourge wrote:what did Rhazh do to improve?
i said this in the post; they townread us.

~Nahdia

p-edit: uh what? u mean u want to be the very first to talk tomorrow?
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #34) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:30 am

Post by androgybee »

random's reads are near identical to mine. neato. he gets to be townish.

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #35) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:50 am

Post by androgybee »

UNVOTE:
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #36) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:04 am

Post by androgybee »

need 2 re-evaluate at some point 2day

~nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #37) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:28 am

Post by androgybee »

might have something to do with the fact that i've said i've felt better about Rhazh's slot but my vote was still there and now others are hopping on the wagon.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #38) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:46 am

Post by androgybee »

Nahdia/beeboy hydra

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”