Micro 598: Anime U-Pick Pack A (CRUNCHYROLL WINS!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:20 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

yo androgybee talk to me
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:41 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 149, Soren wrote:Magnao lets talk. The reason you think I'm scum is because of me calling andro's vote on being bad while kain placed a bad vote but didn't comment on it. Yes?

I already asked you to talk. You said the discussion was boring. What's changed? I mean, I think I've laid out why I find you scummy pretty clearly. Your basis for attacking Andro (who I read as fairly Town) doesn't make logical sense, you've refused to elaborate on why the inconsistencies I'm seeing are not inconsistencies, you aren't looking at anyone but Andro, and you've refused multiple requests for comments from multiple players. What else should we be talking about.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:54 am

Post by RhazhBash »

@Magna I honestly don't see why people are scumreading Soren. I don't agree with his scumread on Andro, but I see where he's coming from with that read. Aside from that I don't see anything that strikes me as alignment indicative from him though.

Still scumreading random though. No way in hell is Andro scum. Scum putting themselves out upfront like that this early on is stupid. Hence why I said it's Town trying too hard.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:58 am

In post 152, RhazhBash wrote:@Magna I honestly don't see why people are scumreading Soren. I don't agree with his scumread on Andro, but I see where he's coming from with that read. Aside from that I don't see anything that strikes me as alignment indicative from him though.

Still scumreading random though. No way in hell is Andro scum. Scum putting themselves out upfront like that this early on is stupid. Hence why I said it's Town trying too hard.

Do me a favor - read through what you just wrote and tell me if you don't immediately see the huge, glaring contradiction. I'll wait ...

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:02 am

I never scumread Androgybee. I just said I had reasons to not have a strong townread.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:05 am

Post by RhazhBash »

He's trying to act all high and mighty over the rest of us to push his reads. It's a show of confidence that I don't see scum doing.
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:13 am

Post by androgybee »

In post 150, Randomnamechange wrote:yo androgybee talk to me
hi beeboy is still sick afaik and I'm at busy for the next..... 4 hours. Then I promise to talk to you <3

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:22 am

Post by androgybee »

Actually I have a bit of time right now. What's up? I liked A Real Scrooge's catchup. Liked Jeanne in that slot too so I'm relatively confident in that slot being town. Rhazh has improved a bit but scum getting townier when they get called out isn't uncommon. My vote on them was really early though so I'll have to put some serious thought into re-evaluating that. MoI may think is a contradiction but I see where they're coming from. Soren has continued to look kinda scummy to me today but I don't really wanna end the day atm. I think random's read on me was just meta which doesn't mean much to me. If u have anything from this game u want me to respond to I will. Not sure I can read MoI's slot on d1. ZZZX slot is a wildcard and since I to feel like a decent number of people here are kinda towny I want something from that slot since I don't want to just have to guess him by PoE.
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:24 am

Post by androgybee »

Kanbei feels towny to me though that's tonal and a lot of that can just be personality. He hasn't really done much?

Shisou is dark horse scum candidate
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:25 am

Post by androgybee »

I want beeboy to read rhazh for me because I'm super vulnerable to being pocketed and want to say he's town just cuz he's townreading me lol

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:44 am

Post by Soren »

In post 151, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 149, Soren wrote:Magnao lets talk. The reason you think I'm scum is because of me calling andro's vote on being bad while kain placed a bad vote but didn't comment on it. Yes?

I already asked you to talk. You said the discussion was boring. What's changed? I mean, I think I've laid out why I find you scummy pretty clearly. Your basis for attacking Andro (who I read as fairly Town) doesn't make logical sense, you've refused to elaborate on why the inconsistencies I'm seeing are not inconsistencies, you aren't looking at anyone but Andro, and you've refused multiple requests for comments from multiple players. What else should we be talking about.
What changed is that the game is stagnating with me as the leading wagon while I know that I'm town so I want to change the direction of the game.
1. I see it making logical sense.
2. I don't know what inconsistencies you're talking about.
3. I haven't refused multiple request for comments on multiple players. You only identified that I didn't comment on people when I could have commented on them.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:32 am

Post by ZZZX »

Should have bolded my VLA request and/or put it in the system. Sorry again!
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:34 am

Post by ZZZX »

Will post tomorrow. should eb a really quick read
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Official Vote Count

Soren
(3): Kanbei, randomidget, MagnaofIllusion
RhazhBash
(1): androgybee
Kanbei
(1): RhazhBash
androgybee
(1): Soren
randomidget
(1): A Real Scourge

Not Voting
(2): Shisou, ZZZX

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2016-04-15 20:00:00)

Noted ZZZX's V/LA.
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 139, RhazhBash wrote:Scourge your read on me is really weird. What alignment do you think I am exactly?

see below. but i don't like this question, cause i thought i made it pretty clear i thought you were scum until a post brought that into question, and asked for people to weigh in. what was i not clear about?
In post 141, Soren wrote:
In post 132, A Real Scourge wrote:Soren i need to talk to
Is there more you wanted to talk to me about?

nope! you already answered my question, it's cool.
In post 146, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 140, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 136, Randomnamechange wrote:Do you think it is possible one of the two was their buddy and they were trying to save them with the townie involved as collateral saving?

Please clarify – do you think that Rhaz is a buddy to either Soren or Andro and is trying to link those two somehow? I’m not clear what you are saying and I’d like full insight as to where you were going with this.

Soren vs Andro is SvT (which is scum doesn't matter, although it works better with Soren). Kanbei suspects they are buddies. A Real Scourge is worried this will get their buddy lynched so comes in with a soft defense that they aren't bussing, making it less easy for their buddy to be lynched and unavoidably protecting the townie as well.

you meant to say Rhazh here, yeah? cause you're talking about the soft-defense not-bussing thing?

and Magna's explanation of Rhazh's post being null makes sense. like, she would have said it as either alignment.
All hail the king, baby.

avatar by drawloverlala on tumblr.
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

i said see below and forgot to say it, lmao.
VOTE: Rhazh
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 157, androgybee wrote:Actually I have a bit of time right now. What's up? I liked A Real Scrooge's catchup. Liked Jeanne in that slot too so I'm relatively confident in that slot being town. Rhazh has improved a bit but scum getting townier when they get called out isn't uncommon. My vote on them was really early though so I'll have to put some serious thought into re-evaluating that. MoI may think is a contradiction but I see where they're coming from. Soren has continued to look kinda scummy to me today but I don't really wanna end the day atm. I think random's read on me was just meta which doesn't mean much to me. If u have anything from this game u want me to respond to I will. Not sure I can read MoI's slot on d1. ZZZX slot is a wildcard and since I to feel like a decent number of people here are kinda towny I want something from that slot since I don't want to just have to guess him by PoE.

what about my catchup did you like, exactly? and what did Jeanne do that made you like our slot from that?
what did Rhazh do to improve?
i like androgy, but this post just seems a bit over-explanatory in general, as well. but mostly i just want them to elaborate. i know they said they don't have a lot of time rn but i wanna make sure they talk about it more when they do have time!
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

i don't like Soren, btw, but i didn't like them in our last game either. they were kinda not a presence? they reacted more defensively to suspicion on them then they did in that game, but that game was kind of an outlier, apathy-wise, i think.

i don't know if i'd lynch them rn. Rhazh is better. specially cause i was just reading up for more things on this page to reply to and saw .
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

also, a few things! tomorrow (in-game), wait for me to make a post before you guys make any posts. i'm saying this now instead of later cause i don't think the game will end rn but it might or i might be held up for a few days or something.
All hail the king, baby.

androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by androgybee »

i can post a bit. sorry for not being more active here im in a lot of games and was really hopign my other head would share the weight but they got rly sick i guess =(

In post 166, A Real Scourge wrote:what about my catchup did you like, exactly? and what did Jeanne do that made you like our slot from that?
i liked ur . looked like genuine sorting thought process. and in general u shared some of my opinions.

beeboy and i were of the opinion that Jeanne was probably town because they didn't seem to be fakeclaiming with the post restriction thing and that sort of negative utility is very very very rarely scum.
In post 166, A Real Scourge wrote:what did Rhazh do to improve?
i said this in the post; they townread us.

~Nahdia

p-edit: uh what? u mean u want to be the very first to talk tomorrow?
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

oh, mmk, thanks for the quick reply!
the fact it was so fast makes me feel better about it, i wanted to make sure you weren't just townreading me 'because', but you had your reasons very quickly. so yeah, androgy is still my biggest townread. i need to look more closely at the players i haven't talked about but i'll do that tomorrow. i know how beeboy feels, i'm p sick too. :(

so, you're aware that Rhazh townreading you and you liking that are maybe a bad habit of yours.. so if i were you i wouldn't be thinking that Rhazh looks better cause they're townreading you.

and yeah, i should be the very first one to post tomorrow. i promise to be prompt, so don't worry about possibly waiting for me while waiting to post cause of my weird request.
All hail the king, baby.

RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by RhazhBash »

In post 137, Soren wrote:You're just saying the same things again. I'm not interested anymore.

Mainly the repetition is because you’ve failed to directly answer my question in a meaningful way. But if you don’t want to actually engage and defend what I see as a pretty scummy logical disconnect feel free.

In post 134, A Real Scourge wrote:basically, Rhazh looks like scum except for with this post, which is towny. dunno if it's enough to break my read on them, now i think about it, since it's not like scum players are just gonna start spouting things they don't believe in to get others lynched.. Rhazh might have said this as either alignment, is what i mean. thoughts?

It’s a pure Null statement. The observation on its face I believe in – in a Micro game scum really don’t benefit from playing the long game as they would with bussing in a Normal or Large sized gain IMO. It’s null because the information about the setup distribution is Mod provided information so he’s not really bringing anything new to the table.

In post 136, Randomnamechange wrote:Do you think it is possible one of the two was their buddy and they were trying to save them with the townie involved as collateral saving?

Please clarify – do you think that Rhaz is a buddy to either Soren or Andro and is trying to link those two somehow? I’m not clear what you are saying and I’d like full insight as to where you were going with this.

Soren vs Andro is SvT (which is scum doesn't matter, although it works better with Soren). Kanbei suspects they are buddies. A Real Scourge is worried this will get their buddy lynched so comes in with a soft defense that they aren't bussing, making it less easy for their buddy to be lynched and unavoidably protecting the townie as well.

This is one of the posts from random I see as scummy. He had already put a vote down and the wagon was starting to form when he said this. The problem with his statement is that it only holds up if Scourge+Soren/Andro are the scum team, and he doesn't say anything about why the two are likely the scum team. I feel like he's too eager to hop onto the Soren wagon with this post, and since he already affirmed a Townread on me it would make much more sense for scum to push on this wagon.
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:01 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Guys, you have less than 7 days until the deadline, or it's no lynch!
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:29 am

In post 171, RhazhBash wrote:
In post 137, Soren wrote:You're just saying the same things again. I'm not interested anymore.

Mainly the repetition is because you’ve failed to directly answer my question in a meaningful way. But if you don’t want to actually engage and defend what I see as a pretty scummy logical disconnect feel free.

In post 134, A Real Scourge wrote:basically, Rhazh looks like scum except for with this post, which is towny. dunno if it's enough to break my read on them, now i think about it, since it's not like scum players are just gonna start spouting things they don't believe in to get others lynched.. Rhazh might have said this as either alignment, is what i mean. thoughts?

It’s a pure Null statement. The observation on its face I believe in – in a Micro game scum really don’t benefit from playing the long game as they would with bussing in a Normal or Large sized gain IMO. It’s null because the information about the setup distribution is Mod provided information so he’s not really bringing anything new to the table.

This is one of the posts from random I see as scummy. He had already put a vote down and the wagon was starting to form when he said this. The problem with his statement is that it only holds up if Scourge+Soren/Andro are the scum team, and he doesn't say anything about why the two are likely the scum team. I feel like he's too eager to hop onto the Soren wagon with this post, and since he already affirmed a Townread on me it would make much more sense for scum to push on this wagon.

I started the original post on this by saying "Do you think this is possible?". I never said that happened, I said it was a possibility.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:10 am

MOD – I’ll be V/LA from around 1 today until Monday morning for normal weekend family duties.

In post 155, RhazhBash wrote:He's trying to act all high and mighty over the rest of us to push his reads. It's a show of confidence that I don't see scum doing.

If this is a response to me then I can’t parse a single word of it. Who is trying to act high and mighty and thus not scum? Name help significantly.

To explain why your is so self-contradictory it is scummy since you apparently don’t get it – You are Town reading Soren because you can see where he is coming from on Andro.

And then you turn around an scum-read random for supposedly attacking Andro with the statement “No way in hell Andro is scum”. If Soren is reasonably reading your Town read Andro incorrectly why isn’t it feasible at all for someone else (random) to be doing so to? I find that sort of internal inconsistency to be more likely to come from scum fabricating their reads.

In post 157, androgybee wrote:Liked Jeanne in that slot too so I'm relatively confident in that slot being town.

In post 158, androgybee wrote:Kanbei feels towny to me though that's tonal and a lot of that can just be personality. He hasn't really done much?

Can you explain your Town-read on Jean’s slot given the bolded in the second quote. Because Jean’s slot did nothing other than a Null information drop so I have a hard time seeing a the Town read on Jean given your caveat on Kanbei.

In your response to Scourge at I see that you basically had assessed a post restriction as the reason Jean was Town.

1. Given Scourage’s comments on Jean mis-reading the role why didn’t you ask for clarification on whether there was actually a post restriction in place?

In post 160, Soren wrote:What changed is that the game is stagnating with me as the leading wagon while I know that I'm town so I want to change the direction of the game.
1. I see it making logical sense.
2. I don't know what inconsistencies you're talking about.
3. I haven't refused multiple request for comments on multiple players. You only identified that I didn't comment on people when I could have commented on them.

1. Of course you do. Scum or Town are both going to say that. But the core of your attack on Andro is that Andro made a horrible vote on Rhaz which was never explained. But it was explained in the original – Andro was responding to a post she felt was an attempt to discredit her slot on Rhaz. Which on page 2ish is a perfectly reasonable level of suspicion to have. Yet you immediately jumped on it and have interpreted everything else in a negative light to support your scum-read on Andro. Thus I don’t see your attack and followup on Andro as making any sense at all.
2. The inconsistency of calling Andro out for a vote that was in substance exactly the same as Kain and not looking at all towards Kain. As I’ve said several times and you’ve never addressed it at all.
3. The third point in reviewing the thread was just you refusing to respond to my questions multiple times. What I remembered as a “Nope” response to Kanbei was simply you saying “I’m not scum with Andro” and not dodging an actual question. So you are obsolved of ignoring requests from other players … just from me.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”