Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:37 am

Post by Antihero »

well that bella post was actually pretty town.

In post 497, You Got Schooled wrote:Tier's made some not quite logical points, but I can kinda see a progression in them I think is townie. Plus, his nudge to us about performer voting was actually pretty ++

what do you mean about the progression? that's the part that's kind of setting of some alarms for me.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:20 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 103, Aiden Stark wrote:I have mixed feelings on scumpisskop.

:?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
You Got Schooled
You Got Schooled
Goon
You Got Schooled
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:51 am

Post by You Got Schooled »

I think it's more the fact he's reacting to things: his point about how we should've been able to read his mind about his post/vote and were scummy for not doing it was ridiculous, but town-ridiculous. Talk to me more about alarms?

-b

Pisskop, hey. Any questions?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:02 am

Post by pisskop »

wanna vote for fire?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:38 am

Post by pisskop »

I read the first half of the game and got bored again.

Dav is still eww self-vote clown
fire is still scummy
Some points about performer that Im not sure I recall performer recovering from or addressing.

I remember why I origianally voted school, but I dont recall if I should still be voing them.

I wana vote fire.

VOTE: aiden
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:39 am

Post by pisskop »

Also prohawk
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:57 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 321, Davsto wrote:
In post 316, Fate wrote:I think whats scummier than whatever the fuck my gut read for davsto was before is now that he ISNT voting me.

I mean from his POV, if hes town, my horribly half-assed case that was full of incorrect information should've pinged him a lot harder and launched me to the top of his scumlist.

Instead.... Marquis is really a better vote?

Doesn't seem like actually trying to find/lynch scum
Honestly, it did just read like you just read through the thread and it stuck out in your mind. While I'm me, and I remember stuff like people voting/unvoting me around certain times, you're not me and thus it's hardly unreasonable for you to not really take note of it. If you catch up 7 or so pages as you did at once, generally speaking I know from experience only the big stuff really sticks out. Hell, the justification for my Marquis vote came several votes before my post.

The fact that your reaction was just "oh shit yeah" rather than trying to bullshit your way into justifying it makes me think a bit more town too.

Oh hey.

I missed this ^^

I like this. Its not unreasonable, and my experience with dav makes me think its town
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 467, Tiresias wrote:What do you think about anti and marquis?

Antihero can be reciprocal town read because he's actually playing the game and forming opinions.

Marquis is the complete opposite of that but its not scummy yet. I will hold him to a higher standard and the promise of "it gets better"
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 469, Antihero wrote:fine if youre going to be so dense and hostile and opaque for no apparent reason

VOTE: ygs

yessssssssss

thats just how scum react you know
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 474, You Got Schooled wrote:
In post 465, Fate wrote:
His alignment and the rest of the game state matter a whole lot. In your fantasy Fate+Davsto scumteam world, does it make sense for me to vote him in that manner?

His alignment doesn't matter in relation to your vote.

Yeah, it does. You gave no reasoning for joining the wagon so have an easy hop off whenever you need it.

Would be a vote for distancing purposes later in the game if you're both scum.

In post 469, Antihero wrote:fine if youre going to be so dense and hostile and opaque for no apparent reason

VOTE: ygs

Sigh.

Then why did I follow it up with a reasoned post only to backoff instead of just backing off for no reason in your apparent version of the story?

Your read just doesn't line up with reality. THat's why its fabricated, thats' why you're scum

That's why Nacho better join this wagon when he comes back, real wagon times real shit gettin done
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 504, pisskop wrote:I read the first half of the game and got bored again.

Dav is still eww self-vote clown
fire is still scummy
Some points about performer that Im not sure I recall performer recovering from or addressing.

I remember why I origianally voted school, but I dont recall if I should still be voing them.

I wana vote fire.

this is nowhere near as good as a YGS vote right now
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im okay with that wagon too
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 504, pisskop wrote:I remember why I origianally voted school, but I dont recall if I should still be voing them.

I wana vote fire.

oh

wait

What the fuck?

You were VOTING school, and we have a REAL wagon on it now. And you don't know if you should be voting htem?

And you don't know if they are a good vote and don't give an opinion either way?

pedit: then show me a vote. Werent you one of the people saying why dont we have a real wagon 20 pages woes as us?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

Yea Im going to explain right now that I give zero fucks about your aggression.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

Get recked, and at least be able to follow the game without dragging up posts and missing every other development
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh I'm 'wrecked' that you don't want to contribute to the town and help a real wagon progress to get this game moving

yeah

#1 team player right here
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Fate »

You're reluctance to co-operate in lynching YGS under the basis that "oh Fates being aggressive wah" is noted
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

right.

good luck preaching that. go take your peer pressure sonewhere else, to somebody who wasnt scumready schhol before it was cool
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by Antihero »

i have no clue why pisskop always insists on being so unnecessarily antagonistic
Aiden Stark
Aiden Stark
Goon
Aiden Stark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by Aiden Stark »

I still think that Pisskop is scum.
And I have yet to look into Fate at all.

How is life tho, guys (and DRK)?

-Fire
Hydra of Firebringer and Xkfyu
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by Antihero »

sucks
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

it disheartens me that youve been on my team twice as and i won both times, and you cant read me
you even got to see me lose once
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by Fate »

We're voting YGS, AIden. Pro-tip: pisskop is a likely partner!
Aiden Stark
Aiden Stark
Goon
Aiden Stark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by Aiden Stark »

In post 521, pisskop wrote:it disheartens me that youve been on my team twice as and i won both times, and you cant read me
you even got to see me lose once

Stop playing my emotions!!
Either alignment that you are.

STOP IT!

-Fire
Hydra of Firebringer and Xkfyu
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by Antihero »

i am fucking staring at nacho at the bottom of the page and im hoping theres a post in the works

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”