Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

their slot is concerningly empty.

its freezing hail out
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:57 pm

Post by Fate »

Tiresias?
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

empty.

nachos brief appearance has made it rain frozen angel tears
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:18 pm

Post by Davsto »

yeah fuckit this is a better vote than Marquis

VOTE: You Got Schooled

They asked for a wagon with momentum, I say give it to 'em.
DO NOT TALK TO US
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
Townie

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:19 pm

Post by DO NOT TALK TO US »

Errr I meant to get thoughts from duckshead before posting but she's been busy and I kinda forgot I need to actually post BLAH BLAH I SUCK CATCHING UP NOW
don't.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:19 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 552, pisskop wrote:empty.

nachos brief appearance has made it rain frozen angel tears

We'll see how it plays out with them. Kanami has some content
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
DO NOT TALK TO US
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
Townie

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:27 pm

In post 428, Fate wrote:In hindsight I may have backed down too easily, but that aside, what do you make of YGSchooled saying my vote on Davsto was bad, then agreeing with my reasons, then voting Davsto while thinking Im scum as well?

Basically what is your read on that slot? You haven't mentioned them once besides this "interaction" of quoting their post

Uhhh I kind of suspect based on the rest of what they've said that they meant that your jump
off
Davsto was bad, not your jump
on
Davsto. And i really think you know better than to take a five person lynch list in a 12 player game as an 'I think these people are scum' list. Pretty null on the slot up to this point though.
don't.
DO NOT TALK TO US
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
Townie

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:29 pm

Errr wait they said their vote on you was for when you nakedvoted Davsto okay that's different nvm I'll figure out what to think of them eventually
don't.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:08 pm

Post by Fate »

ok so you cherry pick the weakest points of my reasons for voting Schooled and want to pretend that's good enoough to stay off them?

They have clearly said my jump ON Davsto was bad, as well as my jump off.

See the Antihero interaction with YGS for the jump off (aka Davsto's refutation of my reason was decent, because my knowledge of the game state at the time WAS FALSE)

Let me make that bigger actually

my reasoning for voting Davsto was based on him unvoting to try and get pressure off himself. When inf act pressure was already OFF him when he unvoted. He corrected me on this and I unvoted.

YGS is not seeing that because he sees one townie with a case on another and wanted to jump on that lynch train. This is a scum mindset, that refuses to be reasoned with.

No NOT eventually.

This is happening NOW. I want opinions on them NOW from every slot because its the main wagon
DO NOT TALK TO US
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
Townie

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:10 pm

The new pages suck

Antihero establishing himself as probtown

Davsto still (frustratingly) probtown

tbh I can kinda see YGS scum but ehhhhh. The biggest thing that's nagging me about them is the "I have like 6 people I will lynch" thing. It doesn't bother me on a "rational" level so much, but it's an uncomfortable way to see that sentiment expressed in the absence of substantive mentions of some of the players. Plus they've mentioned game length vs utility multiple times and that combined with the lynch list things makes me a bit paranoid about opportunism. There's a lot I've agreed with them on though and that makes me super hesitant to join any sort of wagon on them without figuring out
why
I've agreed with them a lot. I also don't really trust Fate right now

duckshead has never actually thought pisskop was scum but let me do what I want with that and my vote has largely been because he's so far below the "words can only be made sense of through ridiculous assumptions" line that I almost refuse to believe town would ever even consider playing like that. But other things I've seen lately (no I am not talking about ongoing games) makes it seem more likely that yes he would consider actually playing like that as town. So meh?

I actually have a bit of a scum read on Kahlan right now. She seems very interested in discussing what she doesn't know and less interested in discussing what she does know. It's an easy way to produce something that almost kinda sorta looks like content while really saying nothing and it's something I've seen from newscum before. I think I might enjoy a wagon on that if anyone is interested.
don't.
DO NOT TALK TO US
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
Townie

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:12 pm

In post 558, Fate wrote:ok so you cherry pick the weakest points of my reasons for voting Schooled and want to pretend that's good enoough to stay off them?
Well actually I was responding to what you directly said to me before actually reading large chunks of the new pages so...
don't.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:28 pm

Post by Davsto »

In post 559, DO NOT TALK TO US wrote:Davsto still (frustratingly) probtown

Why "frustratingly"?
DO NOT TALK TO US
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
Townie

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:48 pm

You post squid videos in my thread.
don't.
DO NOT TALK TO US
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
Townie

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:50 pm

Well actually it's because your posts make me want to remove my internal organs through my own belly button but I like you as a person
don't.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:54 pm

Post by Davsto »

Lovely.
DO NOT TALK TO US
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
DO NOT TALK TO US
Townie
Townie

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:58 pm

That probably came across as more harsh than I meant it, sorry >.> I see your posts and I don't *want* them to be from town. And reading you as town makes me get all sorts of premonitions of how stupid I'm going to feel if I'm wrong about it. So it's really me that makes it frustrating and not you. But yeah..
don't.
You Got Schooled
You Got Schooled
Goon
You Got Schooled
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:27 pm

Post by You Got Schooled »

In post 448, Kahlan wrote:
@performer, you got schooled, Antihero why do you guys still feel like Davsto is scum? I really didn't get that vibe when I was reading his post. I however haven't played with him before and the self vote he did before might have been motivated by him being scum and wanting to appear town but I'm not sure. Does he have a lot of scum signs that I'm missing?

I have explained why I feel Davsto could be scum.

Do you have thoughts on any of the other players?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:54 pm

Post by Fate »

I think thats adequate time given before I say:

Wow mounting pressure on YGS is reacted with a complete avoidance of the subject

htmmmmmmmmmmmm
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:55 pm

Post by Fate »

HRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:51 am

Post by pisskop »

ima hafta find out whodrk is.
lemme find out its somebodies ridiculous who knows my play enough
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:42 am

Post by Performer »

Here for about the next 30 minutes. Will be doing catching up and follow-up. Feel free to engage with me on anything.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:27 am

Post by Performer »

In post 448, Kahlan wrote:
@performer, you got schooled, Antihero why do you guys still feel like Davsto is scum? I really didn't get that vibe when I was reading his post. I however haven't played with him before and the self vote he did before might have been motivated by him being scum and wanting to appear town but I'm not sure. Does he have a lot of scum signs that I'm missing?

& the below 460 - although we do have some time, Dav didn’t give me a good sense that he cared enough about progressing the game with that 460 post
In post 460, Davsto wrote:
In post 458, You Got Schooled wrote:Oh and still no wagons forming.

Scum paradise this is. But y'all just chugga along, doing what ya gotta do, and when you wanna actually start progressing the game.

Come find me.

Can I ask why you're complaining about the lack of wagons and the lack of progression without any attempt to, you know, actually do either of those things in your post.

If you're gonna bitch about a problem, don't be the one helping to cause it.

Plus, we
do
have over a week left. Don't sweat it.

-----
In post 469, Antihero wrote:fine if youre going to be so dense and hostile and opaque for no apparent reason

VOTE: ygs

I actually haven't seen YGS be hostile and dense and opaque? Am I missing something here?
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Performer »

In post 475, Antihero wrote:
In post 473, Performer wrote:A mother with kids ? Folks like that have a tough time lying.

you...

incredibly sheltered person

:neutral:
In post 479, Tiresias wrote:
In post 473, Performer wrote:
I did do a quick skim though and Tire's continued vote one me is incredibly unnerving. I will be providing a reads list when I get back .

Why should I have retracted it?

You scumread me for my confusion about Brandi's death and for something regarding YDTTU, iirc. You continued to keep your vote on me .
This may sound like some shocker to folks who haven't played with me, but I'll scumread people for scumreading me for a long time, without valid reasons . I seriously think you haven't been evaluating other folks as much as you've been focusing on me.
What 're your town and scumreads?
-----
I'm getting tired of YGS stating their reachy dislike of me . Be more specific. All you keep saying is "cringeworthy posts"
Sounds like you are seeking an easy mislynch?
Not liking that slot anymore.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:42 am

Post by Performer »

In post 504, pisskop wrote:I read the first half of the game and got bored again.

Dav is still eww self-vote clown
fire is still scummy
Some points about performer that Im not sure I recall performer recovering from or addressing.

I remember why I origianally voted school, but I dont recall if I should still be voing them.

I wana vote fire.

VOTE: aiden

What on earth??
"Dav is still eww?" That's... mysterious. Can you elaborate on that?
And I see you must've been talking about Aiden as the hydra you wanted to vote? I honestly believe he's town this game because of the pg 5 interaction .
In post 505, pisskop wrote:Also prohawk

I have him at null. Not seeing enough from his posts to ping me as super scummy or super Townie.
In post 506, pisskop wrote:
In post 321, Davsto wrote:
In post 316, Fate wrote:I think whats scummier than whatever the fuck my gut read for davsto was before is now that he ISNT voting me.

I mean from his POV, if hes town, my horribly half-assed case that was full of incorrect information should've pinged him a lot harder and launched me to the top of his scumlist.

Instead.... Marquis is really a better vote?

Doesn't seem like actually trying to find/lynch scum
Honestly, it did just read like you just read through the thread and it stuck out in your mind. While I'm me, and I remember stuff like people voting/unvoting me around certain times, you're not me and thus it's hardly unreasonable for you to not really take note of it. If you catch up 7 or so pages as you did at once, generally speaking I know from experience only the big stuff really sticks out. Hell, the justification for my Marquis vote came several votes before my post.

The fact that your reaction was just "oh shit yeah" rather than trying to bullshit your way into justifying it makes me think a bit more town too.

Oh hey.

I missed this ^^

I like this. Its not unreasonable, and my experience with dav makes me think its town

When I played as scum against town Davsto , he sounded much clearer. In his 321 you quoted, it's a whole bunch of confusion there. I can't see anyone making sense of what Davsto said in 321.
In post 518, Antihero wrote:i have no clue why pisskop always insists on being so unnecessarily antagonistic

:lol:
This also generally makes him hard to read for me, like Titus.
In post 522, Fate wrote:We're voting YGS, AIden. Pro-tip: pisskop is a likely partner!

I have a great respect for the heads of YGS, but I'm starting to see good points I can agree with regarding YGS. Still not finished with my catchup yet.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:50 am

Post by ProHawk »

Someone help me get into this game. I don't think I have ever been so bored in a game...

Pisskop, get a little more pissy with me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”