Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by wgeurts »

I'm even more happy with my vote. BW just displayed unnecessary paranoia of those mainly pushing him (if you want a defensive over the top reaction well there you go kuroi), complete misrepresentation of my case and strawnanning to look as if he's refuting it while in reality now he's only make a lot of noise and a perfect example of a scum OMGUS.

For example, if he were town the correct way to act would have been more along the lines of trying to explain why the case was wrong calmly and then going onto interact with me try to show me his line of thought so that if I'm town I can correct my read. Instead he suddenly flips on me (love it how this only happens AFTER I posted my case) from insane town to scum.

Me fence-sitting? Lol
I'm the only one besides possibly kuroi pushing someone.

The last paragraph is utter crumpets and by his own logic I wouldn't be resisting him as scum so it just goes to show how much utter crap he's posting. How many lies, inconsistentcies and made-up hoola are we going to tolerate?
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by wgeurts »

Like when I'm not on my phone Ill got ahead an shred that response to pieces.

I love it when I think I'm right.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by wgeurts »

In post 200, wgeurts wrote:I'm even more happy with my vote. BW just displayed unnecessary paranoia of those mainly pushing him (if you want a defensive over the top reaction well there you go kuroi), complete misrepresentation of my case and strawnanning to look as if he's refuting it while in reality now he's only make a lot of noise and a perfect example of a scum OMGUS.

For example, if he were town the correct way to act would have been more along the lines of trying to explain why the case was wrong calmly and then going onto interact with me try to show me his line of thought so that if I'm town I can correct my read. Instead he suddenly flips on me (love it how this only happens AFTER I posted my case) from insane town to scum.

Me fence-sitting? Lol
I'm the only one besides possibly kuroi pushing someone.

The last paragraph is utter crumpets and by his own logic I wouldn't be resisting him as scum so it just goes to show how much utter crap he's posting. How many lies, inconsistentcies and made-up hoola are we going to tolerate?

Kuroi thoughts on BW now.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by wgeurts »

Darn phantom quotes
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:52 pm

Post by Aneninen »

I don't have much to say.
I'm already voting for Blade and I can't see any reason for changing that.

Wgeurts can be sorted out later.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:27 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 196, BlacleWorks wrote:Don't drink and mafia unless your a professional. If you can't see it masquerade I'm just going to add you to the people who have no memory of what has been posted. That being said I catch all "mistakes" and count them as Lies. I can cloak and dagger all I want. It helps me get reads and I am town and gettting reads is all I can do so If I get lynched for playing differently than you then so be it. Your just not mature enough to read intent.

The best you could hope to pin on me at this point is "sewing confusion." Except I am not the traps are obvious and only scum would entertain them because scum is looking to push a myslynch while town is looking to actually catch scum. In a sense I am the bait. The bait is obvious. And scum cannot and will not resist me. Unless scum is better than I thought. And if thats the case I already in over my head. I have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

VOTE: Wgeurts

Not scumhunting. General Fence sitting. Pushing a lynch on me for anyreason but, "BW exhibits scum intent." This vote is serious.

Yeah this is absolutely ridiculous.
VOTE: BlacleWorks
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:54 am

Post by wgeurts »

In post 196, BlacleWorks wrote:Don't drink and mafia unless your a professional. If you can't see it masquerade I'm just going to add you to the people who have no memory of what has been posted.

Here we see Blacle directly insulting my play and making me look bad. Makes me seem less trustworthy doesn't it? Go read again and really try a see where he provides evidence for his claims, you'll see he doesn't give any. Hence scum love doing this, they are able to break cases without actually having to refute them while making the person attacking them seem less town. Brilliant for scum, as town you have no reason to do this kind of thing.
That being said I catch all "mistakes" and count them as Lies. I can cloak and dagger all I want. It helps me get reads and I am town and gettting reads is all I can do so If I get lynched for playing differently than you then so be it. Your just not mature enough to read intent.
He's basically saying here that he's town here and as such everything he does has a reason. He fails to actually give any reasons thus it's just some awful facade to aid what seems to be a botched narration. The misrep at the end is also neat. Notice the change in tone in this post as well, when pressured he suddenly comes out all guns blazing and lashes back. A town player would have no reason to be aggressive, they should try and interact by showing where their attacker went wrong. That's how a good town should function; working together.

The best you could hope to pin on me at this point is "sewing confusion." Except I am not the traps are obvious and only scum would entertain them because scum is looking to push a myslynch while town is looking to actually catch scum. In a sense I am the bait. The bait is obvious. And scum cannot and will not resist me. Unless scum is better than I thought. And if thats the case I already in over my head. I have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Completely ignores my case and says I'm pushing him for "sewing confusion" which if you read my case you'll see is complete crumpets. Strawman; trying to make my case look like something else to shoot that fake image down. Also no reason to do that as town. By his own logic I should be town as well as "scum ... will not resist me" as I obviously am. "I have nothing to lose" is also worrying, getting lynched as any alignment is worrisome, especially as town.

VOTE: Wgeurts

Not scumhunting. General Fence sitting. Pushing a lynch on me for anyreason but, "BW exhibits scum intent." This vote is serious.
Suddenly I went from hardcore town to scum. It's even better though, his reasons are pure crumpets. "Not scumhunting", what do you call the case on you then? "General Fence sitting", I'm the one spurring people on to form reads and the one who most vocally voiced mine early-game. "Pushing a lynch on me for anyreason but, 'BW exhibits scum intent.'" my case was literally pure "BW exhibits scum intent" so another strawman.

And with that, unless he can logically refute my claims or someone can point out where I'm going wrong, I've shown why he is likely scum. Anyone who ignores this is suspect, town should discuss and if a case is presented it should either be refuted or supported. Period.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:27 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

You were never town from my POV. I have plans within plans. You were better earlier in the game about not getting full of yourself when I was buddying, I will give you town cred for that. Not enough tho. My vote isn't OMGUS... I gave my reasons you can disagree with them all you like :D

The don't drink and mafia was aimed at Masquerade............................ um...... what?... lol

The reason for the cloak and dagger is stated. It helps me get reads... um lol what are you doing Wgeurts? Are you reading what you are typing lol

I said the best you could do. Your not doing the best. Your not pushing me for sewing confusion... wth is going on here lol You are not resisting anything, you're pushing me. I am the bait that you cannot resist.... LOL um no I don't care If I get lynched as town. As scum I care... And I wouldnt make it appear as if I cared anyway so please tell me again why I am supposed to care about being lynched when I can win from the Grave Yard as Town?

You were fence sitting until you started pushing me. I am making myself an easy myslynch target for scum and your pushing me... LOL

The only person that can discredit you Wgeurts is you. You might want to ask for clarification if your not following what I'm saying because you have litterally attempted to refute none of my case against you except for the fence sitting part.

Lynch Wgeurts today! If I somehow get lynched today (I dont see this happening) Lynch Wgeurts tomorrow lol.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:31 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

Sir cakez are you scum number 3? LOL I doubt all of the scum is gonna jump on this wagon; that's suicide...
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:37 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

I mean your saying a whole lot of nothing Wgeurts. Town can be played aggressively lol. How you can even assert that town has no reason to be agressive is a red flag. I'm not even being aggressive yet.

You refuted every part of that post that had nothing to do with you. All of it was directed at Masquerade. Everything under my vote was directed at you... Maybe it will become more clear to you if you look at the post like that.

This is a fun game so fart :D
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:41 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

FART!!?!?!? LOL... More votes on Wgeurts please.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:48 am

Post by Masquerade »

Even though I really do not like what Blacle is doing, I don't think he's scum anymore. Went through his iso and this
In post 63, BlacleWorks wrote:I don't like that I'm agreeing with what wgeurts is saying. Its almost like hes forcing me to town read him by giving generally useful advice. Stop manipulating me!
[ unvote][/unvote]

shows that he already had some suspicion to wgeurts.
It's also not the first time I played with an idiot that thinks it's a good idea to make himself look like lynchbait, so there's that.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:01 am

Post by wgeurts »

In post 211, Masquerade wrote:Even though I really do not like what Blacle is doing, I don't think he's scum anymore. Went through his iso and this
In post 63, BlacleWorks wrote:I don't like that I'm agreeing with what wgeurts is saying. Its almost like hes forcing me to town read him by giving generally useful advice. Stop manipulating me!
[ unvote][/unvote]

shows that he already had some suspicion to wgeurts.
It's also not the first time I played with an idiot that thinks it's a good idea to make himself look like lynchbait, so there's that.

That post was obviously sarcasm. "Its almost like hes forcing me to town read him by giving generally useful advice. Stop manipulating me!" is literally saying "this guy is being pro-town" in a joking manner. Not to mention he stated his town-read after that (literally his next post) post here:
In post 95, BlacleWorks wrote:P-Edit:
Thats it, Wgeurts I never get town reads this fast, FOS on you for being too good to be true!

Point refuted. Now where am I going wrong then if he is town mas?
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:14 am

Post by wgeurts »

In post 207, BlacleWorks wrote:You were never town from my POV. I have plans within plans. You were better earlier in the game about not getting full of yourself when I was buddying, I will give you town cred for that. Not enough tho. My vote isn't OMGUS... I gave my reasons you can disagree with them all you like :D

The don't drink and mafia was aimed at Masquerade............................ um...... what?... lol
I'll admit I overlooked that, you did try and misrep me later anyway so the point in itself remains valid though.

The reason for the cloak and dagger is stated. It helps me get reads... um lol what are you doing Wgeurts? Are you reading what you are typing lol
And I've already mentioned the it looks like a failed attempt to justify your actions with a narration you botched terribly.

I said the best you could do. Your not doing the best.
I'm on fire baby.

Your not pushing me for sewing confusion... wth is going on here lol You are not resisting anything, you're pushing me. I am the bait that you cannot resist.... LOL um no I don't care If I get lynched as town. As scum I care... And I wouldnt make it appear as if I cared anyway so please tell me again why I am supposed to care about being lynched when I can win from the Grave Yard as Town?
I'm not sure why you mentioned "The best you could hope to pin on me at this point is 'sewing confusion.'" when defending yourself then. If you happened to mangle your English here though; no worries. You attempted to change what my case looked like later anyway sooooo the point remains valid. Stop nit-picking and start explaining why you're doing stuff (with logic, evidence and whatever) instead of making empty claims and ignoring literally my entire case.

You were fence sitting until you started pushing me. I am making myself an easy myslynch target for scum and your pushing me... LOL
Yeah, darn people with weak reads during RVS and the few events after that right? It's also not true as I never waffled on a single player, I gave concrete reads on everyone with additional explanations and evidence to back them up. That's not fence-sitting. That's the opposite of fence-sitting.

The only person that can discredit you Wgeurts is you. You might want to ask for clarification if your not following what I'm saying because you have litterally attempted to refute none of my case against you except for the fence sitting part.
I literally went through your entire post and responded to every point you gave me.
Every single one.
This is a lie.

Lynch Wgeurts today! If I somehow get lynched today (I dont see this happening) Lynch Wgeurts tomorrow lol.
I'm willing to wager on this, help me put then by easing your lynch.
In post 208, BlacleWorks wrote:Sir cakez are you scum number 3? LOL I doubt all of the scum is gonna jump on this wagon; that's suicide...
"Let's scum read everyone who attacks me, that way nobody will believe them. BWAHAHAH I'm so cunning!"
Scum-reading those that attack you is a common scum player literally done all the time everywhere since forever. Know what town would do? They would interact with those on their wagon while explaining where their attackers are going wrong. They give alternative options, reads, evidence, anything. They don't sit around being cocky and trying to frame all those that come after them.
In post 209, BlacleWorks wrote:I mean your saying a whole lot of nothing Wgeurts. Town can be played aggressively lol. How you can even assert that town has no reason to be agressive is a red flag. I'm not even being aggressive yet.

You refuted every part of that post that had nothing to do with you. All of it was directed at Masquerade. Everything under my vote was directed at you... Maybe it will become more clear to you if you look at the post like that.

This is a fun game so fart :D
I'm not saying aggressive=scum, I've already provided the context in how this aggressiveness is out of place.
In post 210, BlacleWorks wrote:FART!!?!?!? LOL... More votes on Wgeurts please.
:lol:
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:17 am

Post by wgeurts »

The resistance to wagoning this player who has blatantly lied, behaved anti-town, admitted to making up cases on people and literally stated he doesn't care how many town get lynched we're all going to lylo anyway is astonishing.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:29 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

To respond to you, Wgeurts, I do definitely have something to add to Blacle but this requires a longer post and to reiterate, I'll be able to do this tomorrow.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:50 am

Post by SirCakez »

No yeah I definitely think wgeurts is town here, this reminds me of how he was in Borderlands. And all of Blacle's scum reads are "lol whoever voted me".
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by Alexcellent »

In post 115, Alexcellent wrote:Why the unvote here?

I always unvote an RVS-vote once RVS seems to be over.

In post 116, Alexcellent wrote:I don't like these questions so early in the day.

Why not?

Fair enough

And I find PR talk early in the day to be fairly redundant for town, but scum could get info from it
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by Alexcellent »

Pers and Tex, why are you voting each other?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by texcat »

OMGUS. He voted me first (with no explanation). I intend to vote for Blade. Where are we?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by texcat »

I count Blade at 5 (L-2). Is that right?
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by texcat »

OK. I went back to count one more time. Still got 5.

VOTE: BlacleWorks

That's L-1
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

Ive been catching up sorry weekends are often taken by family time. I don`t like bw but I want to re read this. I think a claim is in order though.
#freeShotty
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Before anyone hammers they must give a 24 hour intent to hammer. If not blitz lynch them tomorrow.

I have not ignored your case on me. I gave my reasons and you don't believe them. Normally I wouln't say that this is confirmation bias just yet because I believe in a gentlemen's disagreement. However your generally pleasant demeanor feels genuine so I'm gonna judge your actions based on playing toward your win con. Scum.

Everyone that is voting for me is not scum. I suspect, You(Wgeurts), Anen, and FOS on sircakes. I have 5 votes on me which means i don't think two of them are scum at all. I don't see how OMGUSing would help me as scum. Can you explain how my current voting pattern indicates that I am scum?

I am very confident in my ability to not get lynched, for whatever reason you seem to think that makes me scum. I do not see the alignment indication in confidence of unlynchableness...
Can you show me where it is?

By mentioning my poor use of the English language you discredit yourself. You can always ask for clarification if my words do not make sense. Is my posting format confusing to you?

You assert that me thinking you were town was me sarcastically saying you were town. I have already said you were never town from my POV. Masquerade caught it as well. Your defense is to tell me when I'm being sarcastic... Did you give up on trying to look as town as possible? Or did you actually get confident in your ability to be read as town from buddying? The other option would to think that I'm actually this bad of a player to not be able to hide my scum intent. So as to say I am newbscum? You have to be doing at least one of these right now unless you can think of another scenario.

Waffling is not fence sitting. They are close in meaning but their is a distinct difference in meaning. I will remember to use the synonym tactic when I roll scum. It works pretty well on people who are less... aggressive/paranoid? For the sake of debate waffling means to be on either side of the fence going back and forth and being generally indifferent of one choice or the other by doing so. Fence sitting means to be indifferent of any option. The act of not choosing is what creates the indifference in the latter.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Calling me an idiot for my actions is quite ridiculous. This is a game that just so happens to not have a physical element to it. So its hard to guage those you aren't familiar with How I arrive at the correct destination is of no concern to town unless ofcourse you think I am bussing. If you don't think I am scum than you don't think I am bussing. Lets try and give credit where its due and where that is, is in a positive result; not the method achieved to create them.

Join me in a prayer everyone! Oh great mafia god! Creator of all that is sneaky and lover of the vanilla towny! Hear our please of mercy in our terrible dick tracy and sherlock impersonations!
Let our minds not be perverted by the scum charm magic of "assumption." Someday we will tell our grand children about the day we truly defeated towns worst enemy. A closed mind full of assumptions! Kiss!Kiss!Bang! Bang!
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Okay I'm having too much fun lol

Return to “Completed Open Games”