Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:04 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Anen, I'm not really liking how much talking you're doing about PR actions. Talking about it too much at this point helps scum a lot. By saying this, you're setting up the Mafia Framer to land a hit. You're repeatedly trying to lead bad plays here. FOS.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:06 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

If we aren't going to lynch Wgeurts today. I would be okay with lynching Aneninen based on the associatives with Wgeurts. I still prefer a Wgeurts lynch.

p-edit:

I agree with clumsy. Lets not answer anymore role questions that are not about the Vig and what the vig should do. I am already outed all we can do here is make even more wifom for the scum to sift through.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:43 pm

Post by davesaz »

Official Vote Count

wgeurts
(3): BlacleWorks, Persivul, Clumsy
BlacleWorks
(2): Alexcellent, KainTepes
texcat
(2): KuroiXHF, Maxous
Maxous
(1): texcat
KainTepes
(1): drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
(1): SirCakez

Not Voting
(3): Aneninen, Masquerade, wgeurts

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2016-04-12 00:59:30)
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:58 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 265, SirCakez wrote:Regarding the coasting people - I'd put Persivul in that list. He's been noticeably quiet.

has he?
i don't feel like he has.

In post 269, BlacleWorks wrote:Um more votes on Wgeurts please. Obviously the scummiest person in the game followed by Anenien.

I think you're reacting to the two people that pushed you hardest.
I would be looking more at the people that tried to slide on without taking the heat e.g. Texcat.

In post 264, Aneninen wrote:
TexCat
– Matches her town-meta I know. But still too little content. Null-town.

What's her town meta compared to her scum-meta?
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:01 pm

Post by davesaz »

Prodding KainTepes
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:27 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Maxous. Wgeurts is the only one who pushed for my lynch and it was indeed a terrible push. I honestly don't know how I got to L-1. Perhaps its a matter of insecurity that lead those people to be lead astray. I have to come realize that being sure of yourself in this game tends to bother some individuals.
I'm picking up what your putting down. However, I happen to think that Wgeurts is actually scum and tried to push a scum myslynch on what appeared to be a weak player(me). I think your vote would be better on Wgeurts than anything else. Wgeurts flip will give you more traction for your push on Texcat if he flips town, and it wont damage your traction if Wgeurts flips scum.
Do you agree?
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:36 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 280, BlacleWorks wrote:Wgeurts is the only one who pushed for my lynch and it was indeed a terrible push. I honestly don't know how I got to L-1.

scum jumping on the weaker link of a town vs town possibly.

I'm picking up what your putting down. However, I happen to think that Wgeurts is actually scum and tried to push a scum myslynch on what appeared to be a weak player(me). I think your vote would be better on Wgeurts than anything else. Wgeurts flip will give you more traction for your push on Texcat if he flips town, and it wont damage your traction if Wgeurts flips scum.

not sure how wguerts!town = texcat!scum
unless you're saying if i'm right about wguerts then i'll have more credibility pushing texcat?
i'll give you that i'm not a big fan of wguerts' two pushes - yourself and clumsy - but he pushed you so aggressively i don't think it was a scum push. Particularly considering it's Day 1.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:19 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Well it exactly isn't Wgeurts!town = Texcat!scum. It's more if it can be proven that Wgeurt's push comes from town then you suggesting that Texcat was attempting to take advantage of a TownVsTown town wagon gains more supporting evidence/traction.
Does this make more sense? Do you agree?
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:25 pm

Post by Maxous »

oh i see.
yeah, makes sense.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:51 pm

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

In post 275, Clumsy wrote:Anen, I'm not really liking how much talking you're doing about PR actions. Talking about it too much at this point helps scum a lot. By saying this, you're setting up the Mafia Framer to land a hit. You're repeatedly trying to lead bad plays here. FOS.

VOTE: anen couldn't have said it better
Last edited by davesaz on Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
#freeShotty
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:15 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 265, SirCakez wrote:Damn you're right, I felt like I'd been posting more then that.
Regarding the coasting people - I'd put Persivul in that list. He's been noticeably quiet.

Last week my cat died, my daughter had surgery, and I was working 12 hour days. Check any of my games, I was noticeably quiet in all of them.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:16 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 268, drmyshottyizsik wrote:Because he could just shoot the mafia in the night,

No, as mafia has a doctor.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:18 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 273, texcat wrote:Persivul -- I didn't really like his intent to hammer. Is he scum that knew Blade would flip town? I agree with his argument that JK should probably leave Blade alone, but don't like his suggestion that a vig should CC. As Shotty pointed out, if JK leaves Blade alone, then vig can take him out.

Yeah, except for that pesky mafia doctor...
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:20 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 274, Aneninen wrote:Just a quick thing before going to work.

I don't think Wgeurts should be lynched Today: he's clearly the one who needs to be Cop-investigated.
He's posting the most, therefore, he has the biggest impact to the game. If he's town, he'll be a great asset for us later and we shouldn't ignore this fact. If he's scum, he'll go down Tomorrow, after the investigation.

Opinions?

I'm cooling on gurts as well, but...who would you suggest? You're scummiest read is only null-scum.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:22 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 275, Clumsy wrote:Anen, I'm not really liking how much talking you're doing about PR actions. Talking about it too much at this point helps scum a lot. By saying this, you're setting up the Mafia Framer to land a hit. You're repeatedly trying to lead bad plays here. FOS.

Mobilepost.
I forgot about the Framer.
Sorry.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:24 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 280, BlacleWorks wrote:Maxous. Wgeurts is the only one who pushed for my lynch and it was indeed a terrible push. I honestly don't know how I got to L-1. Perhaps its a matter of insecurity that lead those people to be lead astray. I have to come realize that being sure of yourself in this game tends to bother some individuals.
Do you agree?

D1 scum generally don't lead a lynch wagon right from the start. They wait to see how things develop and help push a wagon that's already started. If you're right that he's the only one who pushed you, that's townie for D1.

VOTE: texcat
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:47 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

Now that it makes sense to you Maxous; is their anything holding you back from voting for Wgeurts?

I see your point Persivul; but, if you can come to this conclusion so can anyone else, especially scum. They can and will use what town thinks is town to their advantage if they are good at being scum.
In Wgeurts what we have is someone who pushed a weak case on a town that was making himself easy to be myslynched. The scum intent is clear but we do not yet know if Wgeurts is indeed scum. The associative's we can draw from how people reacted to the case on me, and the wagon are more clear when we know what Wgeurts' alignment actually is.
Do you agree?

Shotty, without any concrete associative tells wouldn't we just be voting for Aneninen for derping? I do agree that him derping in the same manner over and over is suspicious. But as a D1 lynch compared to other options; do you truly think lynching Anenien is town's best chance at lynching scum today?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:10 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 291, BlacleWorks wrote:
I see your point Persivul; but, if you can come to this conclusion so can anyone else, especially scum. They can and will use what town thinks is town to their advantage if they are good at being scum.

No, good scum don't rely on wifom. They only resort to it if absolutely necessary.
In Wgeurts what we have is someone who pushed a weak case on a town that was making himself easy to be myslynched.

Here you contradict yourself in the space of a single sentence. If the case on you was
weak
, then no, you weren't an
easy
mislynch. You can't have your cake and eat it too. If you purposely play scummy, then you don't gain much information from the resulting wagon.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:15 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 285, Persivul wrote:
In post 265, SirCakez wrote:Damn you're right, I felt like I'd been posting more then that.
Regarding the coasting people - I'd put Persivul in that list. He's been noticeably quiet.

Last week my cat died, my daughter had surgery, and I was working 12 hour days. Check any of my games, I was noticeably quiet in all of them.

O
Sorry about that

Regarding the Cop - someone nullish and hard to read would be a better target then the top poster IMO.
Blacle please stop arguing that your "scum will jump on me if I play scummy!" plan was good because it wasn't.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:18 am

Post by wgeurts »

Blacle, people pushing town does not make them scum. It was also not a weak case I pushed as town agreed and went on it, in the worst case scenario 4 people on you would have been town. The scum-intent you propose is complete crumpets. I haven't drawn scum in a long time and I hold no delusion that I'm good as scum as such, one thing I am however aware about is how I play and how to avoid attention. Call this self-meta if you will but due to my lack of confidence I definitely wouldn't come guns-blazing and strong-arm a lynch with a week left until deadline, that would be suicide as I mentioned to Kuroi with his paranoia of that happening during RVS. Instead my optimal strategy would be to lay-low (not having double most other people's posts) and coast off the fact my less-conventional manner of playing gets me scum-read as town, a lot. (Check my wiki for proof, I was scum read widely as a mason in Suikoden for instance).

I tend to read players motivations early-game and see what seems to make sense and what doesn't, this is fully based off me understanding someone's mindset. If I fail to understand someone then I get false positives, in this case I still don't agree with your methods and don't understand the way you work. My scum-case wasn't weak, it was mistaken. Now if you could discuss with me then I am able to get a picture of you and vise-versa, it's likely you're town right now so this isn't too important. All I'm saying is that you've got some flawed thinking and I'm trying to see where you're going wrong.

Now.

Why am I scum?
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:22 am

Post by wgeurts »

Now this will be my final post on setup-speculation.
The cop is free to check me tonight, I'm probably going to live (unless BW shoots me) as it would be better for the Framer to simply hit me. As such a result on me doesn't really give much information, as if I'm town framing me as the obvious cop-target is optimal play here. I hadn't considered that before as I only briefly glanced at the setup. The JK can block me if his wishes, though it would be better to either hit BW to keep him alive or hit a nullish read for information. BW shouldn't shoot.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:55 am

Post by KainTepes »

VOTE: texcat

HE IS SCUM BECAUSE WGEURTS,, is town

Vote edited to lower case, vote counter doesn't like all caps.
Last edited by davesaz on Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:12 am

Post by wgeurts »

Can you explain that line of reasoning KainTepes?
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:13 am

Post by wgeurts »

Also, I'm making a post containing stuff on everyone. New conspiracy and controversy await!
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:58 am

Post by Alexcellent »

Just getting caught up now, sorry for my lack of input lately, been a busy few days!

Return to “Completed Open Games”