Micro 598: Anime U-Pick Pack A (CRUNCHYROLL WINS!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:03 am

Post by Soren »

In post 105, MagnaofIllusion wrote:What impact does Jean’s immediate vote at your request have on your view of her alignment, if any? Because in my read-through you never revisted Jean after this point.
1. Makes it easier for me to know her stance, how ever little.
2. She is not my focus at the moment.
In post 105, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I see your comment at 86 but it seems to imply that the Rhaz vote is not the one you are calling bad but the Soren vote. If that’s the case why haven’t you addressed Kain’s vote at all? You responded that you wanted Jean to vote but didn’t put the slightest question to why Kain chose to vote you for asking about RVS voting. You find Andro’s vote completely unsupported but Kain’s was just as unsupported and you didn’t make a peep about it. I don’t find that inconsistency to be very logical.
I don't follow this line of attack because you do not address the problem you have with me calling his vote bad. But rather, why I am not addressing other bad votes. Nor do I see the point you are trying to make from this. Bad play? I'm scum?
Andro is my focal point at the moment, so I don't really look into other players when I focus on one.
In post 116, Kanbei wrote:i got r e k t by my own hydra dude. what a lad

Anyway Soren, let's talk here. You're not town, and I'm about to get everyone to sheep me to victory. Now explain to me in one sentence why I should even consider you as town here
Because somehow one magical sentence will make you think differently.
When you say something like that you're not looking for something that will make you think otherwise. You're already convinced that I'm scum.
If you really want to think otherwise of me, you'll question me on my actions, that you yourself have picked up, to help you understand it better and perhaps help you see them from a town perspective.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:06 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 125, Soren wrote:1. Makes it easier for me to know her stance, how ever little.

I don't follow this line of attack because you do not address the problem you have with me calling his vote bad. But rather, why I am not addressing other bad votes. Nor do I see the point you are trying to make from this. Bad play? I'm scum?
Andro is my focal point at the moment, so I don't really look into other players when I focus on one.

Why do you think you should only focus on one player at a time? We know there are going to be more than one scum. Especially given I don’t see your Andro push as going anywhere given her play.

The point I’m trying to understand for you is why you basically ignored Kain’s contentless vote on you but are calling Andro’s vote scummy. I can’t see how you don’t see both as RVS style votes made for information gathering purposes. At least that’s how I read them. So I see it contradictory that you are so worried about one vote but blasse / ignoring another. Inconsistent application of logic to me is a pretty strong scum-tell.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:31 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 122, MagnaofIllusion wrote:VOTE: Soren

Yes, my slot was already voting him. This is simply to reinforce my opinion that he’s scum. Dodging my questions with a simple “Nope” response to Kanbei at 113 cemented my vote.

Jean and ZZXQ1L are in serious need of content posts stat.

@Kanbei - I see your statement. Are you saying that there exists no Hydra Private QT for communication and coordination between your heads?

In post 118, Shisou wrote:Rhazh wasn't the only lead vote-holder at the time since 3 people had 2 votes each. And not answering the question doesn't automatically mean scum, but I rather think of it as an anti-town mindset. It seems he just selectively replies to things 'worth the effort' and perhaps my inquiry isn't considered as such.

Ok that is fair. Do you have any other suspects that moment?

In post 120, Randomnamechange wrote:I cna't link Nahdia games bc ongoing, I didn't put too much stock in it.
I think those two are the only hydras.
Not a huge fan of Soren's reaction to Kanbei pressure

So am I to take it that your Andro vote was pure RVS then given you have moved from Andro to the player who has been calling Andro scum?

Yeah
Kanbei
Kanbei
Townie
Kanbei
Townie
Townie

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by Kanbei »

to answer whoever asked the question, no we have no hydra PT Lol
I SHALL DEPLOY A MOUNTAIN OF TROOPS!
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Official Vote Count

Soren
(3): Kanbei, randomidget, MagnaofIllusion
RhazhBash
(2): androgybee, Shisou
androgybee
(1): Soren
Kanbei
(1): RhazhBash
randomidget
(1): Jeanne11

Not Voting
(1): ZZZX

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2016-04-15 20:00:00)

Seeking replacement for Jeanne11
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

In 5 minutes, we've found a new replacement! Welcome, A Real Scourge!
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

lightning-fast! but that's to be expected from me!

i'm gonna reread now, but i probably won't have time to be caught up tonight. see you all tomorrow, im excited to play with you! <3
All hail the king, baby.

avatar by drawloverlala on tumblr.
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 65, RhazhBash wrote:Nah the wagon looks like RVS to me. I'd rather let discussion come naturally than try to force it like androgyny.

mm, so, few things. i'm not sure what Jeanne was doing, but i'm pretty sure she misinterpreted some things with our role? i'm wondering if i should just go full or partial disclosure on this, she's already talked about it way more than was necessary. (none of what she said was necessary)
also, hi Soren! what made you guess the thing regarding my role?

i'm not great at rereads, i'm much better at interacting with people and getting reads that way, but how i feel right now is, androgy is town, Soren i need to talk to, Rhazhbash was scum until she said a thing that made me rethink it, and i don't have any other strong opinions rn. i hope we can all chat and help me get some!
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

ah, i forgot i'd quoted that. that was one of the reasons that i didn't like Rhazh. discussion is going, esp in this game with all the replacements and what looks to be people complaining about lack of content! i'm of the opinion that forcing discussion when there's none is a good thing. scum like apathy
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 117, RhazhBash wrote:Kanbei why are you jumping to the conclusion that the two are bussing? What scum in their right mind would bus each other D1 in a 7v2 setup?

basically, Rhazh looks like scum except for with this post, which is towny. dunno if it's enough to break my read on them, now i think about it, since it's not like scum players are just gonna start spouting things they don't believe in to get others lynched.. Rhazh might have said this as either alignment, is what i mean. thoughts?
All hail the king, baby.

Shisou
Shisou
Goon
Shisou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by Shisou »

In post 122, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Ok that is fair. Do you have any other suspects that moment?

Nothing else sticks out that somebody else hasn't said yet so I'll not move my vote in a while.
I'll be rereading and see if there's a better place to put my vote on.
~Not a whit, we defy augury. There is special providence in the fall of a sparrow...
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:35 pm

In post 134, A Real Scourge wrote:
In post 117, RhazhBash wrote:Kanbei why are you jumping to the conclusion that the two are bussing? What scum in their right mind would bus each other D1 in a 7v2 setup?

basically, Rhazh looks like scum except for with this post, which is towny. dunno if it's enough to break my read on them, now i think about it, since it's not like scum players are just gonna start spouting things they don't believe in to get others lynched.. Rhazh might have said this as either alignment, is what i mean. thoughts?

Do you think it is possible one of the two was their buddy and they were trying to save them with the townie involved as collateral saving?
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:28 am

Post by Soren »

In post 126, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 125, Soren wrote:1. Makes it easier for me to know her stance, how ever little.

Why do you think you should only focus on one player at a time? We know there are going to be more than one scum. Especially given I don’t see your Andro push as going anywhere given her play.

The point I’m trying to understand for you is why you basically ignored Kain’s contentless vote on you but are calling Andro’s vote scummy. I can’t see how you don’t see both as RVS style votes made for information gathering purposes. At least that’s how I read them. So I see it contradictory that you are so worried about one vote but blasse / ignoring another. Inconsistent application of logic to me is a pretty strong scum-tell.
You're just saying the same things again. I'm not interested anymore.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:29 am

Post by Soren »

In post 132, A Real Scourge wrote:hi Soren! what made you guess the thing regarding my role?
I've been in games with that kind of role before.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:57 am

Post by RhazhBash »

Scourge your read on me is really weird. What alignment do you think I am exactly?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:12 am

In post 137, Soren wrote:You're just saying the same things again. I'm not interested anymore.

Mainly the repetition is because you’ve failed to directly answer my question in a meaningful way. But if you don’t want to actually engage and defend what I see as a pretty scummy logical disconnect feel free.

In post 134, A Real Scourge wrote:basically, Rhazh looks like scum except for with this post, which is towny. dunno if it's enough to break my read on them, now i think about it, since it's not like scum players are just gonna start spouting things they don't believe in to get others lynched.. Rhazh might have said this as either alignment, is what i mean. thoughts?

It’s a pure Null statement. The observation on its face I believe in – in a Micro game scum really don’t benefit from playing the long game as they would with bussing in a Normal or Large sized gain IMO. It’s null because the information about the setup distribution is Mod provided information so he’s not really bringing anything new to the table.

In post 136, Randomnamechange wrote:Do you think it is possible one of the two was their buddy and they were trying to save them with the townie involved as collateral saving?

Please clarify – do you think that Rhaz is a buddy to either Soren or Andro and is trying to link those two somehow? I’m not clear what you are saying and I’d like full insight as to where you were going with this.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:07 am

Post by Soren »

In post 132, A Real Scourge wrote:Soren i need to talk to
Is there more you wanted to talk to me about?
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Hey, the steak is ready! Wow, it looks really tasty!"

Official Vote Count

Soren
(3): Kanbei, randomidget, MagnaofIllusion
RhazhBash
(2): androgybee, Shisou
androgybee
(1): Soren
Kanbei
(1): RhazhBash
randomidget
(1): A Real Scourge

Not Voting
(1): ZZZX

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2016-04-15 20:00:00)

androgybee
androgybee
Goon
androgybee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:55 pm

Post by androgybee »

prodge

sorry other head is sick and ive havent had time to keep up with all mu games & such promise catchup 2morrow

~Nahdia
Nahdia/beeboy hydra
Shisou
Shisou
Goon
Shisou
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:27 pm

Post by Shisou »

UNVOTE:
Not a fan of being ignored but I'm willing to now put that as play style quirk instead of being alignment indicative.
Haven't done my promised reread (on the whole thread) yet, maybe later or tomorrow.
~Not a whit, we defy augury. There is special providence in the fall of a sparrow...
Kanbei
Kanbei
Townie
Kanbei
Townie
Townie

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:57 pm

Post by Kanbei »

Vote Soren. I'm not going anywhere until Soren's six feet under.
I SHALL DEPLOY A MOUNTAIN OF TROOPS!
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:30 am

In post 140, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 137, Soren wrote:You're just saying the same things again. I'm not interested anymore.

Mainly the repetition is because you’ve failed to directly answer my question in a meaningful way. But if you don’t want to actually engage and defend what I see as a pretty scummy logical disconnect feel free.

In post 134, A Real Scourge wrote:basically, Rhazh looks like scum except for with this post, which is towny. dunno if it's enough to break my read on them, now i think about it, since it's not like scum players are just gonna start spouting things they don't believe in to get others lynched.. Rhazh might have said this as either alignment, is what i mean. thoughts?

It’s a pure Null statement. The observation on its face I believe in – in a Micro game scum really don’t benefit from playing the long game as they would with bussing in a Normal or Large sized gain IMO. It’s null because the information about the setup distribution is Mod provided information so he’s not really bringing anything new to the table.

In post 136, Randomnamechange wrote:Do you think it is possible one of the two was their buddy and they were trying to save them with the townie involved as collateral saving?

Please clarify – do you think that Rhaz is a buddy to either Soren or Andro and is trying to link those two somehow? I’m not clear what you are saying and I’d like full insight as to where you were going with this.

Soren vs Andro is SvT (which is scum doesn't matter, although it works better with Soren). Kanbei suspects they are buddies. A Real Scourge is worried this will get their buddy lynched so comes in with a soft defense that they aren't bussing, making it less easy for their buddy to be lynched and unavoidably protecting the townie as well.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:41 am

In post 146, Randomnamechange wrote:
Soren vs Andro is SvT (which is scum doesn't matter, although it works better with Soren). Kanbei suspects they are buddies. A Real Scourge is worried this will get their buddy lynched so comes in with a soft defense that they aren't bussing, making it less easy for their buddy to be lynched and unavoidably protecting the townie as well.

Ok that's a lot more clear. Thanks.

Since Soren continues to be scum who doesn't even bother with the pretense of trying to scum-hunt or even object to be identified as such I don't see much to add to this thread as it stands now.

More content is definitely needed from Shish and ZZZX. It would be nice to hear something more concrete from Scourge's slot also.

Also Rhaz should probably weigh in on his read on Soren also.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:53 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Sending a THIRD Prod to ZZZX. From now on, if he requires another prod, I'll find a replacement for him.

Soren
Soren
Mafia Scum
Soren
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:54 am

Post by Soren »

Magnao lets talk. The reason you think I'm scum is because of me calling andro's vote on being bad while kain placed a bad vote but didn't comment on it. Yes?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”