Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3300 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:36 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 3112, CatDog wrote:due to the nature of this setup we didn't action last night.

Didn't expect to be nightkileld because we figured scum either a) has roleblocker or b) is going to try to flashwagon us.

okay night three they took no action, maybe.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3301 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 3299, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Nobody is ever interested in a PL but it needs to happen.

Should have happened Days ago.

You're right, it should have happened days ago if it was going to happen.

But today? With the state this game is in? I mean if he's scum, yay, but if he's town it just make this game worse. So, read his play today, and maybe just maybe if we actually use this game day and you know play mafia instead of quicklynching like rabid dogs hopped up on crystal meth, maybe he'll actually post content and be read.

Do you have a problem with what he posted yesterday?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3302 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:43 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

I haven't paid too much attention to what he has been posting but IIRC it was mostly set-up spec. Which is scummy.

He hasn't been great at posting content over the past 5 Days why would Today be different?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #3303 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 3288, Tammy wrote:
In post 1445, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 1425, BadGirls wrote:Yos what is BS talking about?

Bad

I donno, but it looks like you may really have a double vote. Unless there's another explanation for this, Brian is probably telling the truth. Which means he's likely town; if a scum had that ability I don't know why he'd use it on you, especially not this early in the game. Unless it's just one of those "hey look at me I've got this conformable power" thing scum sometimes do, but, meh. Likely town for now.

I'm just putting this here because I don't want to forget about this post. Pondering.

We later went back and figured out what happened here; there was an error in the mod votecount.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #3304 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:15 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 3293, Tammy wrote:Yosarian - I'm still trying to wrap my head around your uber super strong town read on badgirls for reasons I can't comprehend. But you said this when I mentioned it after their flip:

In post 3154, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 3036, Tammy wrote:Oh yosarian should never have had BG as his top town read considering how much he's been around a while and I'm going to just guess he's played with ABR before.

Yeah. I thought this looked like town ABR, I was wrong. I will say that I started to question that yesterday after they were on aweful Muffin lynch.

Here's my problem with this. They were pushing muffin the entire day. They were claiming he was definitely scum and were pushing for his lynch.

Early in the day, before the claim, I was suspicious of Muffin myself. So at the time BadGirls initially voted Muffin, I didn't really have a problem with it. But after the claim, I tried over and over again to defend Muffin and convince people that we should not lynch him that day. I assumed I had succeed, and then I was pissed when I found out that a bunch of people quicklynched him while I wasn't around for no freaking reason even though that was obviously the wrong play.

So the next day, after Muffin flipped town, I was pissed, and came to the conclusion that there it was probably a scum driven wagon.

This is a post that I don't understand coming from you at all. ABR, your obvtown top town read, out of nowhere suggest a massclaim and claims VT and you don't even sneeze at him while getting after everyone else who claimed? They're also still on muffin and it doesn't bother you at all?

Town-ABR does stuff like that all the time. Claims for no reason, suggests massclaims at seemingly random times, does big showy gambity things like that. It does annoy me, but I don't read it as a scum tell from him.

You never called him obvtown the day before. You had him as mild town. Your reaction to the lynch also does not match how hard you tried to sway people off the wagon the day before, so the reaction looks fake.

By the end of the day, Muffin was increasingly obv-town. I had thought the wagon against him had died off; I has specifically taken the time to convince several key people to unvote Muffin, like Maxous in this post here:

In post 1507, Maxous wrote:
In post 1505, Brian Skies wrote:If he didn't crumb a target, why would he use it?

he had a chance to crumb something if he wanted to.

In post 1506, Yosarian2 wrote:No sense speculating about roles here, we've spilled too much information already I think. I think in this situation, we give Muffin a day, let him do his thing, and get information from him tomorrow. Then either he'll have a good explanation for all of this, or he won't.

fine.
I ain't a happy panda about this though :igmeou:

-

UNVOTE: muffin

I'll think about who I want to lynch 2moro

Which is why I was both surprised and incredibly pissed when he was quicklynched for no freaking reason, even after I explained in great detail why that was a dumb thing to do.

In post 2409, Yosarian2 wrote:
Muffin - 10 (R&L, BadGirls, Maxous, beeboy,
DGB
, CatDog, BBT,
Drixx, Varsoon, Brian Skies
) Lynch!

BS is dead town, Drixx is confirmed-ish town, Varsoon is probably town, DGB is also mostly confirmed town.

There are probably at least 2 scum on this wagon. Between R&L, BadGirls, Baxous,Beeboy, CatDog, and BBT.

First, though, we need CatDog to show up and claim his results from last night. If we believe them, then we can proceed from there.

Granted here you're not just writing them off as town still, so there is that.[/quote]

Yeah. The way he stayed on the muffin wagon all day and let it go all the way to a lynch, when by the end of the day Muffin was pretty obvtown, really shook my faith in ABR, and shifted him down from my "obvtown list" to my suspects list. That is not like him at all. Town-ABR would have voted for Muffin in the same way ABR did this game, sure, but I don't think he would have just quietly rode out the wagon to a lynch like that.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3305 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 3284, Tammy wrote:I hate this game with the fire of a thousand suns, and if I was indeed the night one kill, Brian I shake my fist at you!

Peregrine is probably town, and Diamond Sentinel you have no right to tell someone else there not a good scum hunter while calling me iffy.

The two people I want to look at the most right now are beeboy and Yosarian and if you guys could keep yourselves from quicklynching that would be fucking awesome.

Peregrine - I don't get your reasoning for suspecting Diamond Sentinel due to the VT claim. Am I reading that right? I know there are VTs in this game because I am one and the manner in which he claimed his matched what I thought about my role upon getting it, so I think he is one and not on a scum team that was given multiple VT claims. I do think it's entirely possible that the scum team has multiple vt flavor claims, just that the way he claimed his and thinking it was a trump card looked far more town.

Anyway, I want to reread through some stuff and talk about some stuff, and I will be around all weekend on and off, so please no lynching.

Why on earth are you acting like your VT claim gives you diplomatic immunity? I've been scum hunting, and you're one of the ones not doing jack crap.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3306 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Tammy »

Diamond sentinel - you are everything I hate about mafia these days. You are making this game a remake of the disastrous shitshow that was machina mafia.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3307 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by Tammy »

I'll respond to yosarion later.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3308 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:37 pm

In post 3306, Tammy wrote:Diamond sentinel - you are everything I hate about mafia these days. You are making this game a remake of the disastrous shitshow that was machina mafia.

You mean the fact that I have an amazing townbloc that will sweep scum?
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3309 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by Tammy »

Oh well far be it from me to get in the way of a town block

Carry on captain

DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3310 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:15 am

Hey guys, let's start doing things. Mafia wants this game to die down, and that's what's happening here.
“Why was I chosen?'
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3311 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:21 am

I'm waiting to lynch Pere.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3312 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:42 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 3310, DiamondSentinel wrote:Hey guys, let's start doing things. Mafia wants this game to die down, and that's what's happening here.

If you want people to do things, you probably shouldn't criticize the one person who actually is capable of getting things done when they get a chance to do things.

Why do you care anyway? You've got a great town bloc to do the work and sweep scum with. Nobody else needs to do anything. You guys got this!
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3313 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:46 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

kind of busy atm

will post on my games later tonight

~Rylai
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #3314 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:45 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

I'm leaning towards lynching Beeboy at the moment. I still think that Muffin wagon was scum driven, and probably by more then just Badgirls.

Also wouldn't mind a PeV lynch, since he's done nothing all game that looks pro-town.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3315 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:57 am

Can we lynch Pere today then and go from there?
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3316 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:25 am

In post 3312, Tammy wrote:
In post 3310, DiamondSentinel wrote:Hey guys, let's start doing things. Mafia wants this game to die down, and that's what's happening here.

If you want people to do things, you probably shouldn't criticize the one person who actually is capable of getting things done when they get a chance to do things.

Why do you care anyway? You've got a great town bloc to do the work and sweep scum with. Nobody else needs to do anything. You guys got this!

How about you just shut up if you can't bother to contribute anything worthwhile.

Anyways, I'm considering Beeboy... There're just too many scummy people right now, and none of them are posting enough.
“Why was I chosen?'
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3317 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Tammy »

mod - replace me. Thank you.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3318 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:46 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 3313, Rylai and Lina wrote:kind of busy atm

will post on my games later tonight

~Rylai

I can't do this. I don't feel good. I'm going to sleep sooner.
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #3319 (ISO) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:22 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 3317, Tammy wrote:

no please
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3320 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:03 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 3319, Dwlee99 wrote:

no please

I second that.

It is sad to watch players leave out of frustration. This game is supposed to be fun first and foremost.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3321 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:46 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 3320, Shiro wrote:
In post 3319, Dwlee99 wrote:

no please

I second that.

It is sad to watch players leave out of frustration. This game is supposed to be fun first and foremost.

picking up

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3322 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:47 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 3283, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 2969, beeboy wrote:BBT give me the gun ;)

In post 2639, beeboy wrote: CC I am an ascetic.

also I really like to know why an ascetic request a day vig when he can't be targeted?

~Rylai

This is the most alarming thing in game for me. and both slots are ignoring to comment by it / or is on VLA.

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3323 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:40 am

Yeah...

Either he's lying about Ascetic, which is lynchworthy, or he's trying to absorb a vig.

VOTE: Beeboy
“Why was I chosen?'
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3324 (ISO) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:55 am

Post by Varsoon »

VOTE: Beeboy
I'm good with this

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”