BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:11 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

In post 472, wgeurts wrote:Anen, make a case explaining why not wanting to die, preventing an unpredictable player from screwing up, and posting thoughts about the game is scummy. As you seem to be claiming they are.

As for persivul, he's not town and if he is he's a VI.

Not finished reading yet but this is exactly why your scum... No one even needs to explain those. Your trying to manipulate peoples opinions about you instead of just looking for scum intent. Your town posturing so hard you actually thought it was working when I first started calling you out on town posturing.

Its no wonder when you though you had some town cred you started coming up with stupid ass Ideas and circulating them.
Wgeurts Impersonation: "Dear town since out Vig is clearly a lunatic I propose we arrest him, then we don't have to to worry about me dying. Becuase you know... Dying advances the scum win con if your town. I mean sure the game begins with more town than scum so town can have myslynches anyway and if im being scumread this early I surely wont be useful in a lylo situation even if I am town... But lets ignore all that because everyone thinks I'm town right????"

Lets lynch this and be done with it. I dont have to waste a shot shooting Kain Tepes. We lynch captain town posture. And everyone has a good day?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:18 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 460, wgeurts wrote:
In post 459, BlacleWorks wrote:Why is it important that Wgeurts stays alive? I just cant seem to figure out his importance to the game :D

BW, what is the importance of a town player being alive in mafia?

THE TOWN NEEDS TO BE ALIVE TO WIN!

And if you shoot the player making the most content and being the most productive you're a fool.

I don't like this post. Wgeurts is making it way too obvious he wants all of us to think he's town. I think he just pushed me down to reading him as null.

In post 461, wgeurts wrote:Also BW if you shoot me, we policy lynch you and then the town loses you are solely responsible. If you want to win don't be an idiot.

Fuck that. I don't policy lynch anyone. If I lynch BW, no matter how little sense he makes, it's because he's proven to have lied about his role. Unless that's done, I'm not voting him and neither should anyone else.

In post 464, Persivul wrote:Regarding KT: I don't give a fuck if he's going to be replaced. Look at the wagons. Look at his ISO. It's scummy. Note it NOW befoe someone comes in and cleans up the slot. I've cleaned up some very bad scum slots as a replacement. It's not difficult. In this game, all you need to do is post a wall of non-committal observations and some newbie theory and you're conftown.

Says the man who voted someone else the next post he made. KT is scummy, absolutely, but in order for your logic to make enough sense for me to follow you, he'd have to be much scummier as scum than he is as town. He's as scummy as he usually is, and I'm really interested to see the defense that his replacement makes.

In post 479, Persivul wrote:Just lynch me. I have never seen so much stupidity in a single game.

I agree, but your condescending attitude isn't of much help. Neither is your playing against your win condition.

Also, mod. Please consider me v/la until Monday afternoon. I can post until 9:00 PM EST tonight. I'll also guarantee I'll be nowhere near as active this weekend as I was last weekend when it comes to posting while on v/la. I'm going larping!
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:24 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

God damn Anen I though you were an Idiot. I am so sorry for thinking bad thought and wishing that a flock of scary pigeons would make you have a bad dream(but somehow your signature leads me to believe that this wouldn't bother you that much anyhow lol) Hmmm... what could this mean?

P-Edit

OMG Kuroi he's not playing against his win condition!!! Why are people so dumb. If Percy is scum than guess what he doesn't look like scum by what he is doing. If Percy is town then guess what he doesn't look like scum by what he is doing... You know why? Playstyle is NAI!!!!!!!!!! The reads are in the motivations behind the action!!!!!!! Scum gets caught because they are paranoid as fuck and slip up trying their best to fit in... There is soooo much more to this game than being able to post witty remark sigh....
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:27 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 502, KuroiXHF wrote:Neither is your playing against your win condition.

That's a serious charge and it's bullshit. Flips alter the game, and allowing yourself to be lynched D1 in hope that the drivers of the lynch will be analyzed D2 is a valid strategy.

p-edit: and what BW said.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:33 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 503, BlacleWorks wrote:God damn Anen I though you were an Idiot. I am so sorry for thinking bad thought and wishing that a flock of scary pigeons would make you have a bad dream(but somehow your signature leads me to believe that this wouldn't bother you that much anyhow lol) Hmmm... what could this mean?

I don't get this at all.
Neither the part about my signature nor the "what could this mean".
(FYI, I'm not dealing nightmares. I think I'd be able to, but I've never tried it so far. However, I'm quite successful at
stopping
nightmares sent by others.)
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:36 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 503, BlacleWorks wrote:OMG Kuroi he's not playing against his win condition!!! Why are people so dumb. If Percy is scum than guess what he doesn't look like scum by what he is doing. If Percy is town then guess what he doesn't look like scum by what he is doing... You know why? Playstyle is NAI!!!!!!!!!! The reads are in the motivations behind the action!!!!!!! Scum gets caught because they are paranoid as fuck and slip up trying their best to fit in... There is soooo much more to this game than being able to post witty remark sigh....

The hell... I'm about to start ignoring you and I can't tell if it's that you're more emotion than logic or because you use more exclamation points than words. What does, "Playstyle is NAI" mean?

In post 504, Persivul wrote:
In post 502, KuroiXHF wrote:Neither is your playing against your win condition.

That's a serious charge and it's bullshit. Flips alter the game, and allowing yourself to be lynched D1 in hope that the drivers of the lynch will be analyzed D2 is a valid strategy.

p-edit: and what BW said.

Let me put it down like this. If you willingly allow yourself to get lynched as town, you're making it harder for town to win. If you willingly allow yourself to get lynched as scum, you're making it harder for scum to win. I don't suppose you're a jester, are you? Because I'm sure that either belongs to BW or KT.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:39 am

Post by Aneninen »

We're getting nowhere with this theoretical chat.
Your FACTION needs to win AT ALL COSTS. Even if you need to die for it. (Although I'm at the other end of the spectrum. I usually care very little about my own survival. I wish I had drawn Vanilla Townie / Mafia Goon in every single game.)

Let's move on with THIS particular game, shall we?
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:47 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

The game in your sig and your location. They give me a certain impression of you :D That is why I figured nightmares wouldn't bother you.
As I was catching up you made some posts with extremely sound logic. I could follow it effortlessly. Compared to your earlier posts this is like a 180 turn. In other words say goodbuy to you "Too dumb to be Scum" Card.

Nope Kuroi that is scum logic. NAI means "not alignment indicative." I think some scum may have made you think some things about this game that simply aren't true Kuroi... Either that or your likely scum LOL I don't know I don't trust meta... Or Pre-FLip Associatives...
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:49 am

Post by SirCakez »

Kuroi stop please that's not playing against your win condition.
Why did you make a wall about your scumread on wgeurts but not vote him?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:09 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 509, SirCakez wrote:Kuroi stop please that's not playing against your win condition.
Why did you make a wall about your scumread on wgeurts but not vote him?

Because I didn't scum-read him. I found him scummy enough to bump him down from town to null, but he stays there. There are scummier people out there.... I'd also hardly consider my disagreements with wgeurts to be a wall.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:11 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Also, as a general rule, a wall really doesn't mean there a vote has to be placed. All a wall means is that I have a lot to say. I used to think Wgeurts was pretty comfortably town, but I don't think so anymore. I'm still trying to think if I disagree with wgeurts' playing style, or if he's playing alongside a scum tactic. When I come back on Monday and find pages of new information, I'm sure that I'll have new opinions and new reads on people. I'll then post more.

That is, of course, unless someone is already lynched.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:34 am

Post by davesaz »

Official Vote Count

Persivul
(4): texcat, wgeurts, drmyshottyizsik, KuroiXHF
drmyshottyizsik
(3): SirCakez, Aneninen, Persivul
wgeurts
(2): BlacleWorks, Clumsy
texcat
(2): Maxous, KainTepes
Masquerade
(1): Alexcellent

Not Voting
(1): Masquerade

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2016-04-12 01:00:37)
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:02 am

Post by BlacleWorks »

Why is town always on the quest to lynch based on PFA. This is a common error and it benefits scum much more than you realize, we like to pretend that WiFom isn't a powerful tool. It is and you guys are playing into it.

Lynch Wgeurts!
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:06 am

Post by Maxous »

sorry if i'm glazing over this a bit but I still prefer a lynch among {KainTepes, Texcat, Masquerade} if at all possible
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:16 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 514, Maxous wrote:sorry if i'm glazing over this a bit but I still prefer a lynch among {KainTepes, Texcat, Masquerade} if at all possible

So I just skimmed through your ISO and I was curious if you think KainTepes is intentionally coasting or if you think he gave up on this game (or MafiaScum). I can see your arguments on Texcat and Masquerade, though, although I'm not sure I agree.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:25 am

Post by Maxous »

KT is getting replaced in a lot of games, that has nothing to do with it.
He's scummy because his vote on Texcat was crap

In post 296, KainTepes wrote:VOTE: texcat

HE IS SCUM BECAUSE WGEURTS,, is town

Here's the vote.
He votes and hops onto Texcat, not because he thinks Texcat is scum, it's because he thinks wguerts is town.
For context: read the conversation earlier on the page between myself and BW where we agreed if wguerts flipped town it would make texcat!scum seem a bit more likely.
To me, this came across as buddying and opportunistic. As if our conversation gave him a great *excuse* to jump on the texcat wagon rather than having a genuine reason.

In post 20, KainTepes wrote:VOTE: shotty

calling me a VI implies that you know I am town........ can you explain how you know that?

I wasn't a big fan of this either, I felt it was disingenuous.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Fair enough. Thanks for answering.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by Clumsy »

We need to start deciding who to lynch with deadline coming up. I'm up for one of Wgeurts/Anen/Persivul. I'm not really up for any others at the moment. We haven't gotten enough out of Kain's slot to make a decision, consider that null. Same with Masq I think, although I could see more of a scum coasting here than with Kain.

Maxous is rubbing me slightly the wrong way again.

In post 514, Maxous wrote:sorry if i'm glazing over this a bit but I still prefer a lynch among {KainTepes, Texcat, Masquerade} if at all possible

All three he's got here are not among the top three for the game. While not necessarily indicative, does seem like scum distancing from the lynch today. While we're on the subject, I could see Anen trying to distance from Wgeurts with this. An early bus could be possible. I wouldn't totally discount him if Wgeurts is lynched and ends up scum.

Right now I feel pretty good about Shotty, my vote won't go here without some solid convincing.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Sorry for my inactivity, been busy. Will catch up soon.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 518, Clumsy wrote:All three he's got here are not among the top three for the game. While not necessarily indicative, does seem like scum distancing from the lynch today.

we still have 3 days left which is plenty of time.
no need to panic and start compromising just yet
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by Clumsy »

I'm not saying we need to decide today. Just that it's getting closer, and we need to start headed that way.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Welp looks like Wgeurts is set to be lynched. My early victory feelings inspired me to convey those feelings poetically. It't not finished yet but yeah... :D LOL

Spoiler: Fruits of Inspiration
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by Clumsy »

We're not 100% set yet. But that drawing is super cool. I wish I could draw.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by wgeurts »

Black if you think asking someone to explain their empty claims is manipulatiom you're a lost cause.
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

Return to “Completed Open Games”