pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by pisskop »

YoY
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by pisskop »

When I was in the game I didnt think RC was actually scum.

But now I watched how his reads 'evolved' onto creature, who was a viable wagon before I dropped out, I see ScumC.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im awful sorry about that. I saw where this game was headed, and wasnt up for that. -_-
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:26 am

Post by pisskop »

o/

Welcome to the thread.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:06 am

Post by pisskop »

Its
sooo
scummy. I really hope Titus will look past her social ties here
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:15 am

Post by pisskop »

???

Tell you what?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:49 am

Post by pisskop »

RC is scum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:46 am

Post by pisskop »

I sticking with RC as scum, but Ive only been glancing at the game.

RC is a busser
RC is a manipulator, moreso as scum
RC as town is paranoid, not defensive.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”