Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by Ether »

Day 1, Votecount 21

4 Fire Assassin (Gorkington, Aristophanes, Minsc and Boo, Not_Mafia)
3 Minsc and Boo (Fire Assassin, Xkfyu, chamber)
1 ActionDan (Iecerint)
1 androgybee (ActionDan)
1 chamber (Roshar)
1 Ircher (Maruchan)
1 Maruchan (Ircher)
1 Xkfyu (androgybee)

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
The deadline is in (expired on 2016-04-20 09:00:00), or on Wednesday, April 20th at 9:00 am EDT.

Roshar
Roshar
Goon
Roshar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by Roshar »

Yo beeboy! It's been a while, looking forward to seeing your new and improved playstyle : ) ( hopefully it doesn't include tunneling me all game? : P Good times)

In post 436, chamber wrote:
In post 428, Roshar wrote:he's scum, but he's appearing to look town by doing something town

That's not what I said. Scum try to appear town looking, this means doing things that are lightly protown (like giving a town read). That looked to me like scum giving a town read not like town giving a town read.

And how does one differentiate between the two? Esp in such an early post.

In post 452, Xkfyu wrote:Not nearly as much to catch up on from the weekend as I expected. I guess everyone else had a busy weekend too.

Anyways, I'm still leaning scum on Maruchan. I'm also thinking that Roshar is scum based on his over exaggeration of my stance on Maruchan.

I don't like the Fire Assassin wagon, though. I think Gork is probably town, but
if I'm right about Fire Assassin being town, then I think Aristophanes and M&B are decent picks for scum.

I also think Ircher is probably town.

her* You're like the 5th person now. /sigh

Over-exaggeration? Is it not a concern to feel like a vote was contrived b/c of it's timing, knowing that you were there when maru posted that enormous wall? Knowing that you had been getting some pressure from gorke about when you plan on changing your vote?

Now in your defense, you were indeed engaged in discourse with gorke. Which is why I left it. But, one can't help but notice that you were getting pressured to move your vote off Smudger. And how easy it was to make a case on Maru for his literal view of Gorke's statement.

Can you explain the bold statement more thoroughly please?

In post 439, Gorkington wrote:
rosh wrote:Also, same question as Gorke, which points did you find you related to with fire assassin?
not sure i understand this?

You had asked Chamber which points he related to with fire assassin. I also wanted this answered.

@Fire assassin
, talk to me about why you think Chamber is town. Xfyu too if you can.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:38 am

Post by chamber »

In post 551, Roshar wrote:And how does one differentiate between the two? Esp in such an early post.

How early a post is doesn't matter if you are viewing it in isolation? Also, how does one do any scumhunting? If you don't think there are qualitative differences between scum and town play, don't play the game?
Taking a break from the site.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:39 am

Post by chamber »

Guys, I still like a boo lynch better than fire, but can we find a third option? I'm starting to have my doubts.
Taking a break from the site.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:30 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 551, Roshar wrote:In post 452, Xkfyu wrote:
Not nearly as much to catch up on from the weekend as I expected. I guess everyone else had a busy weekend too.

Anyways, I'm still leaning scum on Maruchan. I'm also thinking that Roshar is scum based on his over exaggeration of my stance on Maruchan.

I don't like the Fire Assassin wagon, though. I think Gork is probably town, but if I'm right about Fire Assassin being town, then I think Aristophanes and M&B are decent picks for scum.

I also think Ircher is probably town.

her* You're like the 5th person now. /sigh

Over-exaggeration? Is it not a concern to feel like a vote was contrived b/c of it's timing, knowing that you were there when maru posted that enormous wall? Knowing that you had been getting some pressure from gorke about when you plan on changing your vote?

Now in your defense, you were indeed engaged in discourse with gorke. Which is why I left it. But, one can't help but notice that you were getting pressured to move your vote off Smudger. And how easy it was to make a case on Maru for his literal view of Gorke's statement.

Can you explain the bold statement more thoroughly please?

*Her. Sorry, didn't notice.

You seem to be under the impression that the timing of my vote had anything to do with the "pressure" from others for me to move my vote. However, that's not the case. Gork and I were in our conversation before Maru even made his post. Just because a couple of posts were made concerning why I hadn't moved my vote doesn't mean that that's why I moved. I would have moved my vote regardless of any pressure to do so.

The bold part can be explained by my .
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:48 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 553, chamber wrote:Guys, I still like a boo lynch better than fire, but can we find a third option? I'm starting to have my doubts.

Who would be your third option?
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:19 am

Post by Gorkington »

In post 549, chamber wrote:I'll save you the trouble. I'm like this as town more often than as scum but can fake it as scum for short periods.
thank you.
~

i really want someone to be exciting.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:21 am

Post by Gorkington »

In post 435, ActionDan wrote:First thing next morning.

You just wait for me y'hear?

I'm coming
liar.
Roshar
Roshar
Goon
Roshar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Roshar »

@Chamber, Looking back at it, I believe Action Dan had given his read on Davsto first. So, in that regard, Androgy post didn't bring anything original. Second point in her post as well was recycled. Don't know how in ISO this stood out to you, but within context it actually looks like a 'blending in' post.

Don't get offensive.

@Xfyu,

I agree that Aristophanes vote on Fire was RSV, and somehow remained on Fire. None of his catch up held any weight.

Minsc and Boo I'm gonna have to ISO.

VOTE: Aristophanes
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:28 am

Post by Gorkington »

In post 551, Roshar wrote:You had asked Chamber which points he related to with fire assassin. I also wanted this answered.
oh and i suppose this was a thing.
not sure why youre asking me this?
i think fire assassin is scum.
why would you want to know what points of his i agree with?
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:28 am

Post by Gorkington »

also aristophanes lynch probably isnt going to happen today.
sorry.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:29 am

Post by Gorkington »

wait no i understand now.
zzzzzz.
words are hard.
nvm my question above.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:54 am

Post by Maruchan »

so I had a huge long post, then the DOD Firewall temporarily blocking access to MS ate it.

Basically showed how ircher's two most recent posts are even worse, and we should all lynch him, and responded to iece's comment about davsto sayign davsto wasnt towny enough to outdo the scummyness or ircher, and pointed out how if davsto had been scum, it coudl explain his earlier claim of a non-plotinus role, as scum are less likely to worry, due to lack of probability of being night killed.

so yeah

ircherscum
lynch it with fire

he's literall y to lazy to even read the game or play it or give us a definitive time when he'll stop being lazy.

(also f you dod level enterprise server firewall)
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:57 am

Post by Gorkington »

davsto would then also have to explain lategame why hes still alive in spite of being a claimed PR.
the logic goes both ways.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 455, Gorkington wrote:
In post 451, Not_Mafia wrote:Sorry, got the flu and starting a new job today, nothing has happened to really change my scumreads on FA AND Smudger slot.
talk at me.
about what you dont like about it.
is it the composition or fa reading town to you?

I don't follow the question, I was calling Fire scum

In post 562, Maruchan wrote:so I had a huge long post, then the DOD Firewall temporarily blocking access to MS ate it.

Basically showed how ircher's two most recent posts are even worse, and we should all lynch him, and responded to iece's comment about davsto sayign davsto wasnt towny enough to outdo the scummyness or ircher, and pointed out how if davsto had been scum, it coudl explain his earlier claim of a non-plotinus role, as scum are less likely to worry, due to lack of probability of being night killed.

so yeah

ircherscum
lynch it with fire

he's literall y to lazy to even read the game or play it or give us a definitive time when he'll stop being lazy.

(also f you dod level enterprise server firewall)

So lazy is autoscum? My gut still says town on you but do you really think this after 5 years on site?

Still think smudger slot is scum, chamber is definitely posting, but I find none of it compelling, just looks like going through the motions
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:00 am

Post by Gorkington »

In post 564, Not_Mafia wrote:I don't follow the question, I was calling Fire scum
^was supposed to be an xkfyu quote q.q i failed horribly.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:18 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 563, Gorkington wrote:davsto would then also have to explain lategame why hes still alive in spite of being a claimed PR.
the logic goes both ways.

easy, he links to http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... 2015_Games and says to take a look at Tarrot uPick II, Mini 1687 Refraction, or links to http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... 2016_Games and says to look at Blitz 21 Hope Plus One. Then explains 3 of 27 roles, means one in 9 roels are docs, using just that without any sense of balance, we could have as many as two doctors if the mod just rolled the dice on game creation, then adding in thoughs of a moderator who isn't Bastard!Mod, and who can design a balanced setup, and you factor in with three possible doc roles, there is very likely to be a protectorate role in this game.

(and now since I said all of that, ircher will use it if still alive tomorrow)

There is also Mini 1675, where The Mathemakitten, a Mewling Mafia Matrix Mogul is one memebr of one faction of a multi-faction scum team that has redirect abilities and could therefore redirect scum kills.

Gorkington, considering all your talk of metadiving, I expected you to have done more meta diving of plotinus' roles for this game than it is apparent you have done?

In post 564, Not_Mafia wrote:So lazy is autoscum? My gut still says town on you but do you really think this after 5 years on site?

Still think smudger slot is scum, chamber is definitely posting, but I find none of it compelling, just looks like going through the motions

No. Lazy is not autoscum. I've explaiend why I think he's scum. But lazy IS anti-town, regardless of whether he is scum, so even those that don't think he's scum, if they can't find an agreeable lynch with all the other players, shoudl consider ircher as a possible lynch, to remove anti-town players from the game.

Also don't assume time=experience. I've taken many long breaks from playing actual games on MS, even though I've been consistently active onsite, and I also would not consider myself an amazing mafia player by any means.
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:24 am

Post by Gorkington »

firstly, you arent understanding what im saying from what i can tell.
secondly, to your point about me looking through every game that plotinus has played.
uh.
no?
i care about players in the game and their meta.
and using that to understand whether theyre playing differently than they play as town or similarly to how they play as scum.
i realistically need to metadive a few people to feel good about a confident read on them.
i dont care at all about mechanics because i suck at them.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:29 am

Post by Gorkington »

like, i think its a stretch to believe davsto's thought process was "oh man if im alive lategame then i can just excuse it on the fact that scum was worried about me being protected".
im not even saying dav was that town.
i just disagree with what youre pushing here hard.
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:34 am

Post by Gorkington »

i can pick at your ircher case tonight if youd like. there are a few reasons that i like for why that slot is likely town.
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:00 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 551, Roshar wrote:@Fire assassin, talk to me about why you think Chamber is town. Xfyu too if you can.

I could, but I don't feel like going into detail at this time. Read their ISO, you can pick up any oddities. Xk is very calm and relaxed and is sorting players. Chamber is more independent in thought and you can see he isn't sheeping anyone.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

I do not play like bringer, stop comparing me to bringer.
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:01 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

Starting to think Not Mafia is just lazy scum. Maybe neutral Lyncher? All he has done is say Smudger and me are scum. No reasons necessary, no development of reads. Just pops in every time to say "Nothing has changed, these guys are scum"

If he is town, he really should try to develop his reads.

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

By "every time" you mean my last 2 posts?
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:05 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 572, Not_Mafia wrote:By "every time" you mean my last 2 posts?

You have so few posts, its hard to tell.

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I had the third most posts prior to my V/LA, didn't you yourself say I was one of the active players like 2 days ago?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”