Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Max

I think we might be voting scum v scum, but in case I am wrong, I want pressure on both wagons to force people to decide to pick one or push elsewhere. We got too many prod dodges.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
a plain farmer
a plain farmer
Goon
a plain farmer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by a plain farmer »

@ Maverick: so it wasn't the slot you didn't like, but the player (referring to Jake). That's understandable. But were you able to salvage anything alignment indicative from the slot?

@ Nos:
In post 951, Nosferatu wrote:I only analyze the posts of my scum reads when I have one, and I tonally read everyone else.

Which of these levels are you at with mhsmith? (or are you still leaning scum on him)

And I realize I'm scumreading Clumsy more than shaddow now.
VOTE: Clumsy
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

I'll +1 on the "Clumsy hasn't done much of anything at all" observations. I skimmed his ISO from prior newbie games
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=65431
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=64996
and he was a lot more aggressive and talkative in each. One was town and one was scum, so it's hardly certain, but the difference here is jarring, and I suspect it's because he's been trying to keep his head down among what's been, let's just say, some aggressive personalities. He hasn't been scum reading anyone, he hasn't been getting into the fray, he's been keeping his head down as much as he can.
There's even been stuff like:
In post 561, Clumsy wrote:I have my own feelings on this, but I want to hear why you think it's scum first RC. I'll explain my side after.

that never actually got returned to. Debatably his strongest opinion so far this game was
In post 892, Clumsy wrote:I... think we need to wait Roshar. The intent and claim and whatever is fine, but with all these replacements I think we need to wait on everyone to get in here before a lynch.

or
In post 932, Clumsy wrote:I think it was about . I think the reasoning was that the mod wouldn't interfere if Jake were pressuring scum. I'm not entirely sure I agree with this, just because that really was just too much. It's a game. And I'm not really into this meta reading of the game. Breaks the spirit of the game in my opinion. :neutral:

which really aren't what you want your major contributions to be.

I'm admittedly a bit nervous about backing a lurker lynch, but his meta doesn't seem lurky at all, which really makes me think that this is deliberate. And it's not just the low post count, it's the lack of content in the posts that he does make. VOTE: Clumsy
This is now L-2 by my count.
Roshar
Roshar
Goon
Roshar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by Roshar »

L-1

Let's get things moving.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Sorry, been busy. Catching up now, will have a response in a bit.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Whoa, come back to L-1. Well then. I'll make a bigger post, but real fast, @mh, if I'm going to be honest, I joined 3 games because I was excited and enjoying myself, and then work got busy at the same time. Lame, bad excuse, and doesn't make it okay. But yeah, that's why. Sincere apologies. :(
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:00 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

I definitely understand busy-ness and over-joining as driving reduced content. But we're pretty well along into D1, and I'm not sure what your thoughts are, what your reads are, etc. It seems to go beyond just over-extension, tbh. But I could be wrong. Looking forward to your defense and your thoughts on the game.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:04 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 955, pisskop wrote:
In post 122, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 75, a plain farmer wrote:Did anyone else read RC's as him faking a town-slip?

lol what the fuck no

^^ this is how I reacted to that. It looked really bad.

I didn't like this either, and I'm still confused as to what the supposed fake town-slip was. It kind of seems like a stretch from APF.

In post 956, pisskop wrote:My eyes are throbbing as I read the frst 8 pages.

RC is kund of floating around, and that indicative of him being scummy. But Titus I feel much better about reading.
APF is kind of naughty too. Didnt like much he did.

He has been kind of quiet, which is odd because from the games I've read, he's usually pretty talkative, right? (Not that I can say much on this. >_<)

Just for clarity, is this saying Titus is a town-lean for you?

In post 970, Roshar wrote:

@Clumsy, first time I read it I was talking to frozen and had my attention there for the most part. Second re-read it felt like you were giving yourself time to look for reason to jump on an existent wagon.

@Clumsy, could you reply to this please? Some of this was in response to your

The lipstick thing helped APF get my gender right. And I couldn't help but think of it everytime I read Nosferatu.
Decent vibes on Maverick or myself? Also, did you end up ISOing pregame APF and myself? If so, was there, "something there"?

Oh. I wasn't sure if the lipstick thing was a reference or something I wasn't getting. Nevermind on that then.

That post was about Maverick. But now I'm back to on the fence with him. It's almost exclusively gut though. Something is bothering me about him, and I can't figure it out.

As for the ISO, I did look into it, but didn't find as much as I had hoped. I like your side of it more, but I could see a scum team between you with this used as distancing. What is interesting is that while you're pushing him pretty hard, you stay near the middle of his readlist. He looks kind of passive while under pressure for you, which pings me as somewhat scummy from my (limited) experience.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:06 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 976, a plain farmer wrote:
And I realize I'm scumreading Clumsy more than shaddow now.

Could you explain why exactly? I can understand, because of my inactivity and the fact that others are thinking the same as you, but I'm wary of the runner up wagon jumping onto the leading wagon.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:17 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 977, mhsmith0 wrote:I'll +1 on the "Clumsy hasn't done much of anything at all" observations. I skimmed his ISO from prior newbie games
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=65431
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=64996
and he was a lot more aggressive and talkative in each. One was town and one was scum, so it's hardly certain, but the difference here is jarring, and I suspect it's because he's been trying to keep his head down among what's been, let's just say, some aggressive personalities. He hasn't been scum reading anyone, he hasn't been getting into the fray, he's been keeping his head down as much as he can.
There's even been stuff like:
In post 561, Clumsy wrote:I have my own feelings on this, but I want to hear why you think it's scum first RC. I'll explain my side after.

that never actually got returned to.

How do I explain this well... The best way I can think to explain my feelings here is that Shaddowez seems to be focused on beating people down than building up a case. It seems like a lot of discrediting is his priority. I don't know, maybe that's how he normally plays? It feels like if we're playing a game to get the highest stack of blocks, instead of building his up, he's toppling others down. That's why I have a big scum feeling from him. Make everyone discredited, and it's easier to sway others. I had this whole point better planned out in my head, but that was a week ago and not at 3 a.m.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:36 pm

Post by Clumsy »

If I'm hung, I want you guys to keep an eye on Maverick for me. Something really sits in the back of my mind with him. I could see a Roshar scum as well. It feels like she just wants a lynch. Could be wrong though, feels a little more genuine than usual.

A few things though. We still have like 6 days. That's a good chunk of time that discussion can happen, especially hearing from the replacements (but also from me and APF. >_<) I just don't want to rush through this lynch and put town behind headed into day 2. More can be done. If the consensus is still me after that, so be it. But I think at least waiting to hear from the replacements is a good idea.

I'll be on for just a little longer tonight, and I'll be on tomorrow morning (I'm gonna be real, probably gonna sleep in till 1 though). If I get an intent to hammer, I'll claim and all. Let me know of any questions you may have as well that I can answer for you.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:35 pm

Post by Maxous »

unvote

go on then
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:47 pm

Post by Clumsy »

What would you like to know Max?
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:02 am

Post by Froot Loop »

I second Roshar's question to Huntress.

I feel good about smith's vote on Clumsy, it's not just for being a lurker. I still think Max is the better choice.

In post 978, Roshar wrote:VOTE: Clumsy

L-1

Let's get things moving.

Do you mean to a lynch, or is this a pressure vote?

In post 968, Maxous wrote:
In post 958, Roshar wrote:What is town arguing anyway?

it's a bunch of town-aligned players arguing amongst themsleves

:roll:
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:27 am

Post by Lowell »

I had to do a double take here because it feels like I recognize none of the players anymore. Am I in the right thread?
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:33 am

Post by shaddowez »

Apparently I forgot to post here yesterday - will get to it today.

For now, UNVOTE: .
V/LA on Weekends
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:38 am

Post by Lowell »

Clumsy is still the way to go here, gang. Try reading his posts in ISO and determining what his opinions are. I dare you.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:08 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 976, a plain farmer wrote:
@ Nos:
In post 951, Nosferatu wrote:I only analyze the posts of my scum reads when I have one, and I tonally read everyone else.

Which of these levels are you at with mhsmith? (or are you still leaning scum on him)

I'm ignoring him atm
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Roshar
Roshar
Goon
Roshar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:30 am

Post by Roshar »

In post 988, Froot Loop wrote:

In post 978, Roshar wrote:VOTE: Clumsy

L-1

Let's get things moving.

Do you mean to a lynch, or is this a pressure vote?

Bottom of

I was willing to lynch. Still am. I don't buy him being busy. Every single post of his is a, "stay afloat" post. His scum reads are Mav is, "something is bothering me about him, and I can't figure it out". His read on myself is, "I could see a Roshar scum, seems like she just wants a lynch, but I could be wrong". Stop and look at the content he's actually provided in his recent posts. He has flung out a few, "I think these people may be scummy" but has zero content with which to back it up. My take? He's got nothing. It's really hard making cases at people when you know they're all town.

In post 982, Clumsy wrote:He looks kind of passive while under pressure for you, which pings me as somewhat scummy from my (limited) experience.

I was gonna say that passive swings both ways. But since you find it scummy to be passive under pressure, aren't you implicating yourself?
Roshar
Roshar
Goon
Roshar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:56 am

Post by Roshar »

In post 984, Clumsy wrote: Shaddowez seems to be focused on beating people down than building up a case. It seems like a lot of discrediting is his priority.

Speaking of discrediting, I don't recall seeing you mention any town reads. In your recent posts you've thrown shade at Maverick, myself, Shaddowz, APF, Pisskop.

No wait, the
ONLY
post you liked was from Maxous that you, "like and think it's town, even though it's against me".

So the only post you end up 'liking' you use to make you appear more town?
Roshar
Roshar
Goon
Roshar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:57 am

Post by Roshar »

If you flip scum, you've made Maxous look worse to me.
Roshar
Roshar
Goon
Roshar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:16 am

Post by Roshar »

Oh, and Maxous was the first to unvote Clumsy. Hmmmm....

If Clumsy flips scum, for all those who are still unsure of Maxous, please go for him next.

Is Maxous scummy by himself? Yes.

Upon a Clumsy scum flip, does this make him way more scummy? Hell yes.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:19 am

Post by Froot Loop »

@Clumsy - when/why did your read on Maverick change? You said he's lean town in post 561.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:03 am

Post by Froot Loop »

Sorry, just saw this, although a bit more information would be nice:

In post 982, Clumsy wrote:
That post was about Maverick. But now I'm back to on the fence with him. It's almost exclusively gut though. Something is bothering me about him, and I can't figure it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In post 977, mhsmith0 wrote:

If he was chatty as town and scum, he could be posting less as town and scum? Interestingly, I get the impression that he's a bit non-committal in general which conflicts with the aggressive play you saw in his other games.

Also, I've had a read through his ISO and come up with these:

In post 132, Clumsy wrote:
-_- If you would care to look at my game history, I only have 2 completed games here. Both of them Newbie games. 9 players, 2 scum. Haven't been in a 12 person game. I thought there would be 3 scum, but I wanted to make sure so I didn't have any errors in logic. The fact that you think it's a ham handed fake townslip is one of the more egotistical things I've seen in a while. Which is saying something.

I read this as a firm response to Lowell saying he faked a townslip. But APF thinks he missed an opportunity to question Lowell further (post 964)

In post 561, Clumsy wrote:
At first, I had the impression that Maverick was just vote hopping to whatever looked good repeatedly. Going with the flow. After going back and ISOing though, it's not true. Decent vibes from this so far. Lean town.

Town read on Maverick.
@APF - you interpreted these as empty words in post 964?

In post 982, Clumsy wrote:
In post 956, pisskop wrote:My eyes are throbbing as I read the frst 8 pages.

RC is kund of floating around, and that indicative of him being scummy. But Titus I feel much better about reading.
APF is kind of naughty too. Didnt like much he did.

He has been kind of quiet, which is odd because from the games I've read, he's usually pretty talkative, right? (Not that I can say much on this. >_<)

Just for clarity, is this saying Titus is a town-lean for you?

[my edit]

As for the ISO, I did look into it, but didn't find as much as I had hoped. I like your side of it more, but I could see a scum team between you with this used as distancing. What is interesting is that while you're pushing him pretty hard, you stay near the middle of his readlist. He looks kind of passive while under pressure for you, which pings me as somewhat scummy from my (limited) experience.

Asking pisskop for a concrete read/clarification. Attempted analysis of Roshar/APF ISO. (Fair enough that this was after being pressured.)

I'm way more convinced by my own argument for lynching Max :)
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:29 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 987, Clumsy wrote:What would you like to know Max?

you said you wanted time to talk.

I kinda agree regarding Shadowez, I wasn't stoked with him popping in with a wall full of questions earlier.

In post 996, Roshar wrote:Oh, and Maxous was the first to unvote Clumsy. Hmmmm....

yeah, to prevent a quickhammer.
I would think you agree since you want the other replacements to catch up

besides from what i've seen you're case on me is you don't like me giving town reads on {FA,RC and yourself}
apart from the jake stuff
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”