Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by Tiresias »

In post 1246, Marquis wrote:I'm pretty obviously a Tracker. I caught onto how people seemed to be treating the kuribo claim as incompatible with their own, and right after the pisskop claim was like "oh this is a Tracker madness game" so decided to fakeclaim so no other town would feel it necessary to claim too.

Yes, I was reading pisskop as town, but unsure of kuribo until pisskop claimed and multiple town trackers started making sense. You can see this in how I subtly tried to cast doubt on kuribo's claim and he took that personally.

Davsto treating me like that as a scumpartner is kind of ridiculous. Both of us would know better than to organize a scum fakeclaim like this and connect the dots ourselves, instead of letting town do it so we don't build associative tells.

so you determined that the setup had multiple trackers, so, instead of saying "hey trackers stop claiming, there's obviously multiple trackers", you pull of that fake claim for... no reason?

davesto backing up your claim as a scum partner is ridiculous? why? how the hell does that make sense?
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by Tiresias »

In post 1247, Marquis wrote:By the way, would really like Tiresias to explain why they didn't at least try to submit something. A Psychiatrist not going anywhere last night is one indicator of a possible Ninja. Especially with Anti's setup spec still making a hell of a lot of sense, getting the scum to think any vig claim was an SK.

i shouldn't have to target anyone as a visitor.
why do i care about submitting night actions when my night action is useless?

anti's setup spec was that we were a mafia psychiatrist. your new setup spec is that we are a ninja psychiatrist.
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by Tiresias »

In post 1246, Marquis wrote:
Davsto treating me like that as a scumpartner is kind of ridiculous. Both of us would know better than to organize a scum fakeclaim like this and connect the dots ourselves, instead of letting town do it so we don't build associative tells.

From what I've seen here, I doubt Davsto knows much about high level scum-play. His interactions seem like they can be taken as one-level-removed at most.

p-edit: hi nacho
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 1251, Tiresias wrote:so you determined that the setup had multiple trackers, so, instead of saying "hey trackers stop claiming, there's obviously multiple trackers", you pull of that fake claim for... no reason?

Clearly it was a decision made in the moment. Not like I exactly had enough time to react and fakeclaiming was my instinctive response.
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 1252, Tiresias wrote:
In post 1247, Marquis wrote:By the way, would really like Tiresias to explain why they didn't at least try to submit something. A Psychiatrist not going anywhere last night is one indicator of a possible Ninja. Especially with Anti's setup spec still making a hell of a lot of sense, getting the scum to think any vig claim was an SK.

anti's setup spec was that we were a mafia psychiatrist. your new setup spec is that we are a ninja psychiatrist.

A player being tracked nowhere when they have a pro-town ability that costs town nothing to use is suspect, and a "no action" is definitely not what I expected to find from you two in particular. Altogether I'd say it's fairly indicative of holding a ninja ability.
link in bio
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by Tiresias »

In post 1254, Marquis wrote:
In post 1251, Tiresias wrote:so you determined that the setup had multiple trackers, so, instead of saying "hey trackers stop claiming, there's obviously multiple trackers", you pull of that fake claim for... no reason?

Clearly it was a decision made in the moment. Not like I exactly had enough time to react and fakeclaiming was my instinctive response.

this is terrible.
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by Tiresias »

In post 1255, Marquis wrote:
In post 1252, Tiresias wrote:

A player being tracked nowhere when they have a pro-town ability that costs town nothing to use is suspect, and a "no action" is definitely not what I expected to find from you two in particular. Altogether I'd say it's fairly indicative of holding a ninja ability.

you didn't answer my question.
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by Tiresias »

In post 1256, Tiresias wrote:
In post 1254, Marquis wrote:

this is terrible.

and to expand on this, no, i don't believe for a minute that your instinctual response to seeing a bunch of tracker claims was to go "oh yeah, I know there are X trackers in the setup" as opposed to go "hey, there are probably just a bunch of trackers, stop claiming". i'm grappling with you not understanding why I wouldn't seriously care about using an action that is completely useless to me + psychiatrist ninja being your first assumption and it sucks because i know i am very likely going about this the wrong way if you are somehow town but are you serious?
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 1258, Tiresias wrote:hey, there are probably just a bunch of trackers, stop claiming

Now that you've mentioned this, I remember part of what I was thinking was that I didn't exactly want to reveal that I was a Tracker too.

I don't get why this supposedly doesn't make sense to you, while you ignore how not at least attempting a psych action makes more sense than not. And as town submitting an action could potentially exempt you from being ninja.
link in bio
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

it would.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

Also, Marq.

You should claim you actions.

Who did you visit, and what were the results.

If you arent lying you have no reason not to tell us, and I will rope you if you dont.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by Tiresias »

In post 1259, Marquis wrote:
In post 1258, Tiresias wrote:hey, there are probably just a bunch of trackers, stop claiming

Now that you've mentioned this, I remember part of what I was thinking was that I didn't exactly want to reveal that I was a Tracker too.

I don't get why this supposedly doesn't make sense to you, while you ignore how not at least attempting a psych action makes more sense than not. And as town submitting an action could potentially exempt you from being ninja.

hey, there are a bunch of trackers, stop claiming (doesn't reveal you are a tracker).

attempting a psych action makes marginally more sense than not. it doesn't make sense to try to confirm us as non-ninja when we are very obviously a psychologist. unless suddenly you're disagreeing with that?
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by Tiresias »

psychiatrist*
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by Marquis »

Saying there are a bunch of trackers implies "I think this because I am one of them" to scum, unless I claim something useless that achieves the same effect.

I tracked Davsto to nowhere-because-he-died Night 1. I was wary of that exact behavior buddying up to me. Not really too relevant now because the target now is WIFOM.
link in bio
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1264, Marquis wrote:Night 2 I targetted ___________.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: marquis
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Tiresias »

If a watcher attempts to visit someone and is killed, would he be seen as going nowhere by a tracker?
Tiresias
Tiresias
Goon
Tiresias
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Tiresias »

^@camn
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

yes
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Marquis »

I'm finding it hard to believe you don't recognize my reasoning as obvious already. This is why I'm also hung up on you not going anywhere with your psych action, because for the both of you, Tiresias, I feel like you're vultures circling over a dead point. And I do expect if you're going to push me on something you'd choose a more substantial argument, rather than this process that looks like you chose me as a target first and are selectively interpreting my t responses to fit your scum narrative.

pisskop I already claimed to track Tiresias. This is the whole reason we're discussing them going nowhere.
link in bio
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

Under NAS its simultaneous and before a kill
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

Idk.

Im for massclaiming and killing people who arent going to be going anywhere while we all track random people and test each other.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 1267, Tiresias wrote:
If a watcher attempts to visit someone and is killed, would he be seen as going nowhere by a tracker?

Lol. Yes it's weird enough to me too that I would never fakeclaim like this.
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 1271, pisskop wrote:Under NAS its simultaneous and before a kill

Consider how camn is part of the older generation of mods though. It made sense to me put that way so I didn't question it.
link in bio

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”