Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:52 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 323, JarJarDrinks wrote:Still dont see Lapsa as scummy. I think this is a bad wagon and is probably gaining so much steam because kush is scum.

That's bad I have seen two scum run up against each other before. Competing wagons doesn't mean both can't be scum that being said.
In post 324, JarJarDrinks wrote:Garmr, what's ur read on kush?

Null

After reading his newbie scum game he wasn't as awkward and managed to fit in. Then again he was probably paying attention to the game. So null.

Btw lapsa has a steady case on him of actual scummy points.

kush's case was more because of his awkwardness which I could see how people think he would be scum but I'm just null on.

Lapsa is the superior of the two wagons.
Mr Meeseeks
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:04 am

Post by Mr Meeseeks »

In post 322, Garmr wrote:No I was not saying he is scum because he is lying, I was saying that he was wrong to spite him. He probably remembered it wrong and not lied, but the fact is he was trying to push that as scummy and/or to take away my credibility from my case on him. That has no town intent at all.

that comment wasn't at you :P

it was at lapsa, who seemed to bring up thor's post and thor being scum as a justification for something or other not being true
I'M MR. MEESEEKS LOOK AT ME!
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:12 am

Post by Garmr »

Mr meeseeks I like you even through you are only a slight scum lean.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:16 am

Post by Garmr »

This symphonic metal game is a interesting read. Think a couple of players in this game have been in it.
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:27 am

Post by nnn_thekushmountains »

The weather is great today in Maine, so I'm in a pretty good mood.
I'm about half done with catching up. I can't finish now because I have to get back to work. This is just me touching base with you guys.

I'd rather not decide who I want to put my vote on until I catch up. I'm going to respond to this heat I got on page 6.

In post 145, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 4, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:I am v/la on weekends.

Hi Jake from State Farm. Excited to be town with you this time.

You still haven't explained why you said jake was town in this first post. So why?

In post 4, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:I am v/la on weekends.

Hi Jake from State Farm. Excited to be town with you this time.

In post 104, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:haha yeah... voted for whatshisname without actualyl reading anythign he wrote. But jarjardrinks points against him looked pretty good.

But whathisname defense looked pretty good as well. In fact it made jarjar look kind of bad for the misrepresentation.
So I'll UNVOTE: whathisname.

Real talk: there's been a lot more activity so far than I was prepared for. So I kinda just did some dumb **** to be invovled. I'm going need some time before I can read everything closely and have good opinions.

So u suspect jar jar but won't throw a vote that way?

Can we please lynch this?

My scumslip: "I'm excited to be town with you." I should have said more clearly"I'm excited to be town AND with you. I was excited to be town, I was excited to be with Jake, but I wasn't excited about us both being town, because I didn't know he was town. Although I do think he's probably town.

Not voting jarjar: I had just put my vote on acyron without fully reading everything. I regretted it and didn't want to do it again. My suspicion was more of an FOS than vote-worthy.
What ever happened to FOS btw?

In post 147, JarJarDrinks wrote:VOTE: kush

Like I still wanna know what he's saying I misrepresented. These are the 2 posts I made about acryn:
Spoiler:
In post 69, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 10, acryon wrote:
In post 9, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 7, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Kush

That feels really fake.

This ^

vote thekushmountains

To both of you: in your experience, are scum trying that blatantly hard to look town as far as saying "excited to be town"?
In post 17, acryon wrote:
In post 11, RadiantCowbells wrote:Uh, fuck yeah?
I don't understand why Kush is particularly excited about playing with Jake again either and it feels insincere.
I wouldn't be surprised if both are scum here.

Can you point me to a game where scum said something like this?

Feels like fake scumhunting

VOTE: acryon
In post 71, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 35, acryon wrote:@Mr Meeseeks: I vote for people I think are scum, not people I hope are scum. Do you do differently?

So scummy. Obviously the reason you're saying u hope he's scum is cause ur accusing him of being scummy.

Then trying to then throw shade on Meesecks for asking a natural question about it.

By misrepresentation, I meant how you said "hoping" someone was scum was the same thing as "thinking" someone was scum. I agree with acryon in that it's absolutely not. Some people play anti-town as town, for instance, and that's the type of player acyron was referring to.
I think it's more oversimplifcation than misrepresentation actually.

pedit: ah yes symphonic metal mafia. I played a terrible scum game but it didn't matter because people on this site prefer to be dicks to each other than to catch mafia.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:59 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 203, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 202, Mr Meeseeks wrote:"defensiveness, isnt a scumtell
defensiveness, isnt a scumtell
town want to avoid being lynched too
so defensiveness is NOT A SCUMTELL"

Dude I love this song. Who sings it? I've been saying this shit for years mainly cause I'm often accused of being defensive all the time.

People really need to stop throwing that out there like it means something.

You been on this site for ages and you haven't figured out that there's different ways of being defensive and attacking character,bringing up irrelevant points to avoid the subject and stopping any reads at all, is a scummy one of them?

But on a serious not if you can point out why town motive can't be in a circumstance that's when you have your point. Tells are pretty much useless when you learn about them. Like omgus that's the shittest tell ever anyone who uses with out context is a scrub. Linking a omgus with reasoning like for example "he was a town read before he suspected him and it's not in the players nature to do this as town is a acceptable way of doing it."
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:03 am

Post by Garmr »

Also just noticed scum have day talk. I bet lapsa partners are bashing him in the scum chat right now.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:09 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Why bring that up Garmr?
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:09 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

I'm talking about 331 specifically.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:15 am

Post by Garmr »

Wow murdercat was just thinking about you my gut tells me your bad but my head can't find anything wrong. So tell me what's your thoughts on the game and lapsa what stood out to you about him?

Also looking for any silent organization in voting now I saw it in the rules.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:20 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Hmm a personal attack for a simple question? That's interesting. Answer my questions first. Why were you looking over the rules? Surely you read them before we started?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:50 am

Post by Garmr »

A personal attack would be attacking your person a gut read is just a feeling correct usage, this would be a personal attack " you are scrub your point is invalid" see the difference.

Also I did answer your question

In post 334, Garmr wrote:
Also
looking for any silent organization in voting
now I saw it in the rules.

What I'm saying is my instincts are telling me to scum read you but I can't find reasoning why.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:50 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 325, Garmr wrote:Btw lapsa has a steady case on him of actual scummy points.

err what?
abcedminded
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:51 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Where in the rules is there any information that would help you with that though?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:55 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 338, MURDERCAT wrote:Where in the rules is there any information that would help you with that though?

...... really :facepalm:

I never said that the rules would help me with that It's just I didn't realize day talk was in play so I wanted to bring it up and see if things were happening in the background by looking at people's voting patterns.

Can I ask is English your second language as well or are you below 13?
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:58 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

But you said you saw it in the rules so you must have been looking at the rules. Why were you looking at the rules if there's no information about voting patterns there?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:05 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 340, MURDERCAT wrote:But you said you saw it in the rules so you must have been looking at the rules. Why were you looking at the rules if there's no information about voting patterns there?

Stop and think for a second can you do that for this once please?

I was reading the rules when I was looking at the player list to see who was in this game again after reading symptomatic metal and the players from that game. I saw the daytalk part and thought to myself hey I wonder how this is effecting the game and re looked at voting patterns and it's to early to get something substantial...

Why can't this game have people who can understand basic concepts, it's frustrating explaining the simplest of stuff that people should just know from common sense. :facepalm:
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:07 am

Post by Garmr »

and btw "saw it in the rules" refers to daytalk duuuuuhhhhhhh
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:10 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Mhmm. But the player's list is in a separate post from the day talk rule. The day talk rule isn't bolded or anything so how exactly did you notice it only now? Tell me, has Lapsa changed his playstyle in a way that would suggest coaching?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:24 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 343, MURDERCAT wrote:Mhmm. But the player's list is in a separate post from the day talk rule. The day talk rule isn't bolded or anything so how exactly did you notice it only now? Tell me, has Lapsa changed his playstyle in a way that would suggest coaching?

There's more than one scum and lapsa is stubborn I don't think he would play nice with other scum. But his play style has changed from his previous games his doing jackshit and more defensive.

Also it is a separate post but I'm i saw it in iso of the mod. Is there a point to this what results do you think you will get out of this? If you don't give a reasonable response I will just assume you're posting filler on purpose.

Also you never answered what's the scummiest thing you find about lapsa?
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:34 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

looks like scum trying to act town. I wasn't thinking anything about scum chat, I don't know why you would be. It seems like you are trying to make it look like you only just now know that scum has day chat when that should be obvious to everyone from the beginning of the game. I don't buy that you just happened to notice it, if you were looking at the player's list that's where you're attention would have been. Then you get awfully defensive whereas I think town would have brushed it away as nothing. VOTE: Garmr.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:37 am

Post by acryon »

In post 345, MURDERCAT wrote: looks like scum trying to act town. I wasn't thinking anything about scum chat, I don't know why you would be. It seems like you are trying to make it look like you only just now know that scum has day chat when that should be obvious to everyone from the beginning of the game. I don't buy that you just happened to notice it, if you were looking at the player's list that's where you're attention would have been. Then you get awfully defensive whereas I think town would have brushed it away as nothing. VOTE: Garmr.

does feel bad. I have personally forgotten pieces of the game before, so I don't think someone should be faulted simply for that, but I do agree that felt a bit contrived.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:38 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

About Lapsa: He's clearly not paying much attention as he has failed to understand a couple of simple things that happened. Could be a lack of interest from town, but could also be scum who doesn't have to worry about trying to find scum. At worst, a vote on a townie who isn't playing well was better than anything else I had. Until now of course, because I'm thinking that could have been a slip.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:38 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 345, MURDERCAT wrote: looks like scum trying to act town. I wasn't thinking anything about scum chat, I don't know why you would be. It seems like you are trying to make it look like you only just now know that scum has day chat when that should be obvious to everyone from the beginning of the game. I don't buy that you just happened to notice it, if you were looking at the player's list that's where you're attention would have been. Then you get awfully defensive whereas I think town would have brushed it away as nothing. VOTE: Garmr.

Lol you are so bad being scum but first I'm going to lynch lapsa then you.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:39 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

@Acryon which is why I pushed it. I think the defense was over the top also.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”