Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:45 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 287, Dragon Knight wrote:Let's fry Jeanne. Lurk=scumtell, and we should never let a lurker reach D3, if we can help it. It only helps scum.

I don't like it when people lurk either, but some people could make the argument that this post is a cop out because you don't have any reads
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:04 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

tbh i don't really get the FAQ2 wagon
All hail the king, baby.

avatar by drawloverlala on tumblr.
The Banterlords
The Banterlords
Goon
The Banterlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:14 am

Post by The Banterlords »

In post 297, Masquerade wrote:
In post 284, The Banterlords wrote:AND there isnt even anything to respond to when all you say is "it is a shallow mudpool" like ok dude that's cool. How am I supposed to respond to that. This feels more like a salt war than like the actual game but god damn dude.

You don't respond to that. You use that to make a read on me and move on. Or if you think I'm miles off with my opinon, you can ask me to elaborate. You bringing up my face is in no way helpful to the game because I can't make a read on your alignment that way.

@Magna: I guess I misinterpreted your stance then. And that's the last I'll say about it.

So nobody gives a hoot about my FAq2-vote?

It was BANTER
The Banterlords
The Banterlords
Goon
The Banterlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:15 am

In post 302, The Banterlords wrote:
In post 297, Masquerade wrote:
In post 284, The Banterlords wrote:AND there isnt even anything to respond to when all you say is "it is a shallow mudpool" like ok dude that's cool. How am I supposed to respond to that. This feels more like a salt war than like the actual game but god damn dude.

You don't respond to that. You use that to make a read on me and move on. Or if you think I'm miles off with my opinon, you can ask me to elaborate. You bringing up my face is in no way helpful to the game because I can't make a read on your alignment that way.

@Magna: I guess I misinterpreted your stance then. And that's the last I'll say about it.

So nobody gives a hoot about my FAq2-vote?

It was BANTER

-Dwlee

Also, I feel like not saying my reads. :D
Dragon Knight
Dragon Knight
Goon
Dragon Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:45 am

Post by Dragon Knight »

In post 300, BlackStar wrote:
In post 287, Dragon Knight wrote:Let's fry Jeanne. Lurk=scumtell, and we should never let a lurker reach D3, if we can help it. It only helps scum.

I don't like it when people lurk either, but some people could make the argument that this post is a cop out because you don't have any reads

I'll give a read list when I get home. Right now I'm mobile posting.
Hydra of Firebringer and DiamondSentinel

Sorry for the cancer!
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:19 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

I am a PR that is close to DK's claim. Oh, and for emphasis, I said
close to it
not
same as it
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:23 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 305, Jeanne11 wrote:I am a PR that is close to DK's claim. Oh, and for emphasis, I said
close to it
not
same as it

Why are you saying this now?
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:24 am

Post by A Real Scourge »

because we were talking about lynching her?
All hail the king, baby.

avatar by drawloverlala on tumblr.
Dragon Knight
Dragon Knight
Goon
Dragon Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:29 am

Post by Dragon Knight »

In post 305, Jeanne11 wrote:I am a PR that is close to DK's claim. Oh, and for emphasis, I said
close to it
not
same as it

Yep. That's scum alright. "It's enough to throw shade but enough that when they flip town I don't want to be held responsible"

Fry it.

Sorry for the cancer!
Dragon Knight
Dragon Knight
Goon
Dragon Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:31 am

Post by Dragon Knight »

Close enough, far enough*

Sorry for the cancer!
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

Very well, since all you do is throw shade on me yourself, I'll stop you by claiming fully. I am a town watcher.
Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by Polar Vortex »

In post 308, Dragon Knight wrote:
close to it
not
same as it

Yep. That's scum alright. "It's enough to throw shade but enough that when they flip town I don't want to be held responsible"

Fry it.

Why would she even be responsible for your lynch? She's completely absent from the game.

I also don't understand this reaction to her pseudo-claim when I think it adds more credibility to your own.

So, seeing as you both have similar roles and you're fine with lynching her, why should we not lynch you instead? Because if it wasn't for your claim you'd still be at L-2/L-1 or already dead.

-Snow
Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by Polar Vortex »

In post 294, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 288, BlackStar wrote:@magns I'm just going to completely disregard you now.

To anyone Town-reading Blackstar - can you elucidate why you are giving him a Town read?

Phantom Cobalt said it. Blackstar's posts seem genuine. I just don't see scum motivation in them or any hidden agenda. He reads like an individual with his own thoughts and his own way of playing. The unvote, the theory that there were 2 scum in DK's wagon and even his vote on us; those are things that tell me he's trying to figure things out and playing to a town wincon. I also like his tone. He's been under some pressure but he always keeps his calm, like he has nothing to be afraid of and nothing to hide.

In post 295, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Because I'm just not seeing it.

I mean he previously decried the Dragon Sentinel wagon has having 2 scum on it. He does nothing with that stance. He doesn't make any pro-active move to figure out who he thinks are the most likely scum on the wagon and pressure them.

Then he votes Polar Vortex. One of the votes on the DS wagon. His claimed reason - he didn't have a read on the slot. Shouldn't he already have suspicions about Polar if he truly believed the DS wagon was scum driven?

I just can't shake the feeling that Blackstar is scum who saw a flash wagon on Town and took the stance that it was scum driven for Town-cred from DS. He's already established he's too tentative and careful to make that play when a wagon flew on a partner so I'm dismissing DS + Blackstar Mafia at this point.

BTW - this theory means that Blackstar ever flips scum and I think DS is pretty clear.

I think you're reading too much into his posts when they're pretty simple. For example, you point out how he did nothing with the theory that there were two scum in DK's wagon (though I think voting us counts as something, since it shows he pursued the theory's direction), when the real worrisome thing would be if he had done something scummy with it, like pushing for a lynch on someone just because they voted DK. I don't think his lack of pro-action on a faulty assumption is something that should be held against him.

-Snow
Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Polar Vortex »

In post 310, Jeanne11 wrote:Very well, since all you do is throw shade on me yourself, I'll stop you by claiming fully. I am a town watcher.

Why did you claim now and when are you planning on actually playing?
Dragon Knight
Dragon Knight
Goon
Dragon Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by Dragon Knight »

Also, watcher is not even close to cop. You definitely tried to throw shade at me there!

Sorry for the cancer!
Dragon Knight
Dragon Knight
Goon
Dragon Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by Dragon Knight »

close to it
not
same as it

Conveniant. Its close but not same, gives you enough wiggle room to claim something.
In post 307, A Real Scourge wrote:because we were talking about lynching her?

Yeah, supper defensive equals scum.

Thinking right now Black Star is def strongest town read, and Jeanne is my strongest scumread.
Haven't talked to Diamond Sentinel so far, but I will break him to sheep my scumread.

-Fire

Sorry for the cancer!
Dragon Knight
Dragon Knight
Goon
Dragon Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by Dragon Knight »

Fire doesn't read PT apparently.

Sorry for the cancer!
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 278, Code of Honor wrote:I don't get the case on BBT, nor the case on Banta. Can those on their wagons explain their reasoning?

-Xk

I believe that I am the only one voting there. My reasoning was in:
In post 207, FA_Q2 wrote:The correct time is when you have exahusted your ability to scum hunt and/or ability to agree upon a good lynch.

Why am I asking the question? Because it was scummy of you to pull such BS so soon and allowed you to avoid actually giving a real opinion on the slot's alignment. I notice that you tried to avoid actually answering the query entirely and then try and flip it back on me. I am scum hunting and that question is not 'pointless and obvious.' It asks your motivations - the best place to catch scum. Your motivation for calling for a PL out the gate AND avoiding answering some simple questions about it AND immediately attempting to misrepresent my post show clear scum motivations.

You want an opinion on a player - you are clearly scum.

VOTE: BBT

He is not helping either:
In post 255, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I could lynch Jeanne.

But let me catch up first.

Willing to lynch the low hanging fruit (nothing more than a lurker lynch) but does not actually vote there of give anything in the way of reasoning. He simply ignored my points as well.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 310, Jeanne11 wrote:Very well, since all you do is throw shade on me yourself, I'll stop you by claiming fully. I am a town watcher.

You were nowhere near a lynch as far as I could tell. Why the hell would you claim now?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 314, Dragon Knight wrote:Also, watcher is not even close to cop. You definitely tried to throw shade at me there!

Yes it is. They are both investigative roles. :/
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by TheDominator37 »

In post 286, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 270, TheDominator37 wrote:Dwlee where's my boy KT?

So no response at all to my calling out your weak chainsaw comment as just that? No real scum-hunting is taking place in your ISO. Have a vote

VOTE: Dominator

In post 273, Polar Vortex wrote:Magna, how much of your scum read on Blackstar could be easily explained by him being a bad town player? That would be my read at this point.

Bearbert D

It is certainly possible. Which is why I haven’t voted him and started the push to get him lynched. His play is scummy on several fronts but could be “bad, inexperienced Town”.

In post 265, Masquerade wrote:I would like fro you to address my earlier point about this being role-madness.

If you are referring to the following -

In post 262, Masquerade wrote:So, rolemadness huh. Did you guys remember scum has roles in these kind of power-heavy games as well? Oh yeah power-heavy, that makes it very likely there are several investigatives in this setup as well.

I’m not sure what you want me to address. So we are in a role-madness game. And that makes DK’s claim Null. So what? Regardless it is still terrible play to lynch DK today if they are uncounter-claimed. Regardless of whether they could be scum either fake-claiming or claiming a Role Cop or other scum variant. DK will be re-assessed Day 2 if he survives the night. Wasting time discussing this is just that – a waste.

And I see you more or less understand this at . Now I’m wondering why you went to such trouble to question people / point out that issue if you understand that his claim isn’t a “Get out of Jail Free” card for the rest of the game and is simply allowing him to be tabled til Day 2.

In post 263, Dragon Knight wrote:Magma, once you become a leading wagon for 7/7 games you're in, you cease to care about who's on your wagon. Without a flip, the only thing worth going on is reading and meta. I'm much better at meta, and it works often for me.
E.g. DGB is saga frontier, other examples I can't say.

The fact that you just wrote the pharse “I’m much better at meta and it works often for me” without a hint of irony make me want to result to Smilies so I can put the face-palm Smilie right here. Meta isn’t scum-hunting. Meta is “Lololo take my word for it lololo”.

In post 266, BlackStar wrote:@magna why is that your "third ding"?

What is to explain? It is the third time a post of yours has registered in my gut as suspect. I see your “I was trying to get a read” explanation which I find if I assess that at my most charitable is “junk terrible play”.

Idk I'm not taking this game too seriously. More in it to have fun
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by TheDominator37 »

I'm going to wait out KT. So only banter until KT comes here
The Banterlords
The Banterlords
Goon
The Banterlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:06 pm

oh my god
VOTE: Jeanne
Cop is not "Very similar" to tracker. That claim was just bleh o3o

~Dwlee
The Banterlords
The Banterlords
Goon
The Banterlords
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:17 pm

UNVOTE:
actually idk I'm tired so lemme think when my eyes dont feel like they're about to fall off my face
~Dwlee
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by shos »

Fun fact: eyes do not, in fact, fall out of one's head!! Unless, of course, you poke'm, like Taxi Drivers.

Also, bump!
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”