Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:41 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 417, RadiantCowbells wrote:Still don't understand.

:|

thank you for townreading me
abcedminded
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:42 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I'm not.

But there's some terrible interactions around your slot that suggest you might be town.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:45 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 426, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm not.

you are but you won't admit that

In post 426, RadiantCowbells wrote:
But there's some terrible interactions around your slot that suggest you might be town.

like what?
abcedminded
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:46 am

Like what looks like garbage WKing from JJD and the reaction of Murdercat.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:49 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 428, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like what looks like garbage WKing from JJD and the reaction of Murdercat.

so afraid of kush
abcedminded
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:50 am

...?
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:54 am

Post by Lapsa »

pretty much same as #410. different targets though
abcedminded
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:00 am

Post by nnn_thekushmountains »

I haven't thought about it enough to put into words why I townread lapsa.
I did kind of mindmeld with him about wanting to plynch rc just because of her playstyle.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:03 am

Post by Lapsa »

that's something new

be more careful what you mind your meld with
abcedminded
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:05 am

Post by acryon »

In post 432, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:I haven't thought about it enough to put into words why I townread lapsa.
I did kind of mindmeld with him about wanting to plynch rc just because of her playstyle.

Ok, you were given a second lease on life and you are doing nothing with it. (1) Put into words why you townread lapsa, and (2) Tell us who you think is scum.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:10 am

Lapsa's idgaf tone feels townie to me.
His questions were good, despite one being based on not understanding an exchange.

I don't think any of the points against him have merit.

In post 90, Lapsa wrote:
In post 89, BananaCucho wrote:Anything worth reading in the last four pages?

no, don't bother

People saying this leans scum are just wrong.
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:15 am

In post 434, acryon wrote:
In post 432, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:I haven't thought about it enough to put into words why I townread lapsa.

Ok, you were given a second lease on life and you are doing nothing with it. (1) Put into words why you townread lapsa, and (2) Tell us who you think is scum.

btw I expanded on my townread of lapsa on my own initiative, not as a response to this. I hadn't even seen this post. I felt the need to clarify that because I don't want to let you think that you can order me to do things.

It's day 1. I have put very little time into this game and I have no idea who scum is. So my life is worth very little to me at this point. I will do what I want, when I want to do it.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:16 am

Post by acryon »

In post 436, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:

btw I expanded on my townread of lapsa on my own initiative, not as a response to this. I hadn't even seen this post. I felt the need to clarify that because I don't want to let you think that you can order me to do things.

It's day 1. I have put very little time into this game and I have no idea who scum is. So my life is worth very little to me at this point. I will do what I want, when I want to do it.

Well that's great because I'd rather not have to prod people into things.

But you still need scum reads, D1 or not. Do you normally just throw D1 away?
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:21 am

In post 437, acryon wrote:
In post 436, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:

Well that's great because I'd rather not have to prod people into things.

But you still need scum reads, D1 or not. Do you normally just throw D1 away?

I have to put more time into the game for scumreads.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:38 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Points against Kush

- Calling Jake town
In post 4, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:Hi Jake from State Farm. Excited to be town with you this time.
His explaination was basically that he worded it poorly. But really, what other explianation could he give?

And like, that wasn't even how he responded untill people starting getting on him about it. His first response was trying to sweep it under the rug and pretending that people were getting on him about saying he was excited.
In post 73, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:The reason why I was excited it because it was scum last game and I do not like being scum.
Total misdirection.

- Sheeping me.
In post 73, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:jarjar makes good points.
VOTE: acyron
Nothing too scummy @ first I thought cause I obviously think the points I made were good. But then he makes this post after people start telling him his sheep vote looked shitty
In post 104, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:haha yeah... voted for whatshisname without actualyl reading anythign he wrote. But jarjardrinks points against him looked pretty good.

But whathisname defense looked pretty good as well. In fact it made jarjar look kind of bad for the misrepresentation.
So I'll UNVOTE: whathisname.

Real talk: there's been a lot more activity so far than I was prepared for. So I kinda just did some dumb shit to be invovled. I'm going need some time before I can read everything closely and have good opinions.

So much wrong with it: First off, no clue about calling acryon whathisname. Pretty sure he hasn't explained that yet.

Then he says he voted for Acryon because of my points w/o actually reading anything he wrote. BUT I QUOTED ACRYON IN THE POSTS I MADE ABOUT HIM. Did he literally just read the bottom portion of my posts and skip what I quoted?

Then he tries to throw shade on me saying I misrepresented. Total nonsense and clearly designed to make ME look bad instead of him.

Then he tries to say he "just did some dumb shit to be invovled". I don't get that at all.

- This post looks LAMIST
In post 329, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:I'd rather not decide who I want to put my vote on until I catch up.
No need to tell the town that.

- His defense for not voting me when he accused me of misrepresenting:
In post 329, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:Not voting jarjar: I had just put my vote on acyron without fully reading everything. I regretted it and didn't want to do it again. My suspicion was more of an FOS than vote-worthy.
What ever happened to FOS btw?
OK, so what ever happened to this? Has he still not fully read anything cause he didn't follow up at all. IS he gonna vote for me? Is he not scumreading me anymore?
Mr Meeseeks
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:53 am

Post by Mr Meeseeks »

In post 439, JarJarDrinks wrote:- Calling Jake town
In post 4, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:Hi Jake from State Farm. Excited to be town with you this time.
His explaination was basically that he worded it poorly. But really, what other explianation could he give?

And like, that wasn't even how he responded untill people starting getting on him about it. His first response was trying to sweep it under the rug and pretending that people were getting on him about saying he was excited.
In post 73, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:The reason why I was excited it because it was scum last game and I do not like being scum.
Total misdirection.
as have stated before, disagree with this hugely. if anything, i know for a fact that scum are incredibly careful with their words and would very intentionally avoid something like that in case it was seen as a flip!

any attempt to push this as scummy comes off as unabashed, shameless opportunism to me. like seriously, this is pathetic.

- Sheeping me.
In post 73, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:jarjar makes good points.
VOTE: acyron
Nothing too scummy @ first I thought cause I obviously think the points I made were good. But then he makes this post after people start telling him his sheep vote looked shitty
In post 104, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:haha yeah... voted for whatshisname without actualyl reading anythign he wrote. But jarjardrinks points against him looked pretty good.

But whathisname defense looked pretty good as well. In fact it made jarjar look kind of bad for the misrepresentation.
So I'll UNVOTE: whathisname.

Real talk: there's been a lot more activity so far than I was prepared for. So I kinda just did some dumb shit to be invovled. I'm going need some time before I can read everything closely and have good opinions.

So much wrong with it: First off, no clue about calling acryon whathisname. Pretty sure he hasn't explained that yet.

Then he says he voted for Acryon because of my points w/o actually reading anything he wrote. BUT I QUOTED ACRYON IN THE POSTS I MADE ABOUT HIM. Did he literally just read the bottom portion of my posts and skip what I quoted?

Then he tries to throw shade on me saying I misrepresented. Total nonsense and clearly designed to make ME look bad instead of him.

Then he tries to say he "just did some dumb shit to be invovled". I don't get that at all.
ive already said that sheeping isnt a scumtell because common fucking sense

- This post looks LAMIST
In post 329, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:I'd rather not decide who I want to put my vote on until I catch up.
No need to tell the town that.
that is not lamist. like, at all.

lamist is "look guys at this town thing im definitely doing". stuff like "im townreading him even though hes scumreading me.

merely describing something that hes doing is perfectly fine. hell, if he hadnt said this, hed probably be asked about his vote anyway

- His defense for not voting me when he accused me of misrepresenting:
In post 329, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:Not voting jarjar: I had just put my vote on acyron without fully reading everything. I regretted it and didn't want to do it again. My suspicion was more of an FOS than vote-worthy.
What ever happened to FOS btw?
OK, so what ever happened to this? Has he still not fully read anything cause he didn't follow up at all. IS he gonna vote for me? Is he not scumreading me anymore?
wait a sec

IS he gonna vote for me?

*looks closer*

IS he gonna vote for me?

*looks even closer*

IS he gonna vote for me?
so you just argued that it was unnecessary for him to mention about him not voting yet

and then you ask about him not having voted anyone yet in an accusational way

you are shitting me right???????

i want to vote jjd but part of me thinks that if hes putting his neck this far out on the line to protect lapsa there must be a juicy pr in that direction
I'M MR. MEESEEKS LOOK AT ME!
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:54 am

Woh Jarjar calm the hell down!

I forgot acyron's name so I called him whathisname.

I did read acyron's post that you had quoted, but I didn't read his other posts nor did I know the context. I think.
At this point I actually don't remember how much I did and didn't read.

I have read everything but pages 7-14. I kind of gave up on those. I was going to read them today at lunch but instead I took a nap.

I don't scumread you anymore Jarjar. I like your name a lot. But I'd expect you to be more chill with that name. Your point on me about misdirecting regarding my scumslip was quite good.
But that when I talked about the excitement part of the slip, I'm pretty sure I was responding to someone who mentioned that specific part of it, not the 'calling jake town' part of it.
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:57 am

Jake from state farm, you have first hand knowledge of my scum game. Doesn't it seem like I'm a totally different person this game? That's how it feels.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:00 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 442, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:Jake from state farm, you have first hand knowledge of my scum game. Doesn't it seem like I'm a totally different person this game? That's how it feels.

Oh man, I don't like this post at all.
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:03 am

Autti
In post 298, Autti wrote:
In post 283, Fire Assassin wrote:Well, a replacement is coming in soon. We don't need to quick lynch at all today.

Why would we ever need to quick lynch. I don't like this phrasing.

Proper catch-up post coming when I get home

this looks like jumping on someone in order to look town.
I suppose I can leave my vote here. My vote is about 80% due to his inactivity.

VOTE: Autti
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:04 am

In post 443, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 442, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:Jake from state farm, you have first hand knowledge of my scum game. Doesn't it seem like I'm a totally different person this game? That's how it feels.

Oh man, I don't like this post at all.

Why not? I think that post is pretty freakin' town.
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:10 am

In post 172, Lapsa wrote:used to think you are good at this game

could be mindgaming but probably townie.
Mr Meeseeks
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:13 am

Post by Mr Meeseeks »

wait who the fuck is autti
Mr Meeseeks
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:13 am

Post by Mr Meeseeks »

oh good i didnt forget they existed

i just knew them by their avatar rather than their name

panic over
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:15 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 419, Garmr wrote:
In post 411, MURDERCAT wrote:377 was directed at you Garmr. I think aggressive scum hunting and bold accusations are a fine play style if that's how you choose to play. But posts from you and RC have leaned more towards painting a picture in my opinion and that makes me a bit wary.

So what you are going to ignore that rc was right and you defending JJD for maybe not reading lapsa as town?

-Grabs popcorn-

So it ok to continue accusing rc of trying to paint a picture despite the fact he was proven right. Hypocrite much.

You can paint a picture and have it turn out to be right, doesn't change the fact that you were painting a picture at the time.

In post 424, Garmr wrote:@murder cat
Also you complaining about trying to paint a picture when the only thing you debated against me is the fact that I mentioned I didn't notice we had day talk and tried to paint it as a extremely scummy thing to do. You are truly laughable.

You are making my ego smile :)

All I'm saying is the lapsa wagon is getting pushed way harder than what I think is reasonable from my perspective. The real issue I had with your post was it displayed a lot of over confidence in Lapsa being scum that I don't think is reasonable. Personally, I think it's hard to tell if Lapsa is scummy or trolly. RC is pushing it really hard, but I haven't played with RC before so I'm not sure how to read that. But the way you jumped on is confusing to me considering how hard you pushed lapsa as scum afterwards.

In post 209, Garmr wrote:
In post 208, RadiantCowbells wrote:I still scumread Lapsa more than Kush.

VOTE: Lapsa

I really don't mind lapsa
or mrmeeks

In post 268, Garmr wrote:
In post 267, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Lapsa

Kush is scum, I get that, but like
you can't not lynch this.

VOTE: lapsa

In post 285, Garmr wrote:@mr meeks
Rc didn't say anything to convince me because
I was already scum reading lapsa
and I thought I was voting him already whcih is why I told the mod he was wrong even through he was right.

I quoted the post because I like the idea of a wagon on lapsa since it's going to take more time to prove to other people that you are scum meeks and you are both my scum reads.

@fire
Never said to lynch instantly but a wagon that's constantly pushing on laspa(or any scum read) and keeping him open as a lynch so we don't do those rush a person 0 to lynch days

And then you continued to push really hard. Just feels over the top to me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”