MURDERCAT
JarJarDrinks (1):
RadiantCowbells
Autti (1):
nnn_thekushmountains

Not Voting (2):
Calvary, Fire Assassin

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2016-04-26 12:00:00)

Notes
Jake From State Farm is V/LA until Monday
Last edited by Heat on Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
YOU ARE AWFUL - DGB
Heat why do you replace into a game and then do jack shit - spiffeh
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:17 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 445, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
In post 443, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 442, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:Jake from state farm, you have first hand knowledge of my scum game. Doesn't it seem like I'm a totally different person this game? That's how it feels.

Oh man, I don't like this post at all.

Why not? I think that post is pretty freakin' town.

Just feels off to me. Like you
really
want people to think that you're town. And appealing to someone else just seems strange to me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:17 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

hi, heat.

can you tell me in PM who the scum are?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:18 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 440, Mr Meeseeks wrote:
- Sheeping me.
In post 73, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:jarjar makes good points.
VOTE: acyron
Nothing too scummy @ first I thought cause I obviously think the points I made were good. But then he makes this post after people start telling him his sheep vote looked shitty
In post 104, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:haha yeah... voted for whatshisname without actualyl reading anythign he wrote. But jarjardrinks points against him looked pretty good.

But whathisname defense looked pretty good as well. In fact it made jarjar look kind of bad for the misrepresentation.
So I'll UNVOTE: whathisname.

Real talk: there's been a lot more activity so far than I was prepared for. So I kinda just did some dumb shit to be invovled. I'm going need some time before I can read everything closely and have good opinions.

So much wrong with it: First off, no clue about calling acryon whathisname. Pretty sure he hasn't explained that yet.

Then he says he voted for Acryon because of my points w/o actually reading anything he wrote. BUT I QUOTED ACRYON IN THE POSTS I MADE ABOUT HIM. Did he literally just read the bottom portion of my posts and skip what I quoted?

Then he tries to throw shade on me saying I misrepresented. Total nonsense and clearly designed to make ME look bad instead of him.

Then he tries to say he "just did some dumb shit to be invovled". I don't get that at all.
ive already said that sheeping isnt a scumtell because common fucking sense

Did you even read what you quoted????? The very first thing I said was the actual sheeping wasn't scummy. Then I made a whole bunch of points that you completely ignored.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:19 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Lol RC, I thought you had it all figured out already?
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:19 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

What happened to 3 day town win?
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:21 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 440, Mr Meeseeks wrote:in case it was seen as a flip
abcedminded
Mr Meeseeks
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:26 am

Post by Mr Meeseeks »

In post 456, Lapsa wrote:
In post 440, Mr Meeseeks wrote:in case it was seen as a flip

slip, not flip
I'M MR. MEESEEKS LOOK AT ME!
Heat
Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:27 am

Post by Heat »

In post 452, RadiantCowbells wrote:hi, heat.

can you tell me in PM who the scum are?

i plead the third
YOU ARE AWFUL - DGB
Heat why do you replace into a game and then do jack shit - spiffeh
Mr Meeseeks
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:29 am

Post by Mr Meeseeks »

In post 453, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 440, Mr Meeseeks wrote:
- Sheeping me.
In post 73, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:jarjar makes good points.
VOTE: acyron
Nothing too scummy @ first I thought cause I obviously think the points I made were good. But then he makes this post after people start telling him his sheep vote looked shitty
In post 104, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:haha yeah... voted for whatshisname without actualyl reading anythign he wrote. But jarjardrinks points against him looked pretty good.

But whathisname defense looked pretty good as well. In fact it made jarjar look kind of bad for the misrepresentation.
So I'll UNVOTE: whathisname.

Real talk: there's been a lot more activity so far than I was prepared for. So I kinda just did some dumb shit to be invovled. I'm going need some time before I can read everything closely and have good opinions.

So much wrong with it: First off, no clue about calling acryon whathisname. Pretty sure he hasn't explained that yet.

Then he says he voted for Acryon because of my points w/o actually reading anything he wrote. BUT I QUOTED ACRYON IN THE POSTS I MADE ABOUT HIM.
Did he literally just read the bottom portion of my posts and skip what I quoted?

Then he tries to throw shade on me saying I misrepresented. Total nonsense and clearly designed to make ME look bad instead of him.

Then he tries to say he "just did some dumb shit to be invovled". I don't get that at all.
ive already said that sheeping isnt a scumtell because common fucking sense

Did you even read what you quoted????? The very first thing I said was the actual sheeping wasn't scummy. Then I made a whole bunch of points that you completely ignored.

okay lets take this apart a bit further then

mostly the bold

ill be honest, i do that sometimes. i dont see how its unreasonable or scummy to do that.

and since your entire case seems to be based on him having read those quotes, i dont see how he sheeped bad. he read your post and skimmed over the quotes because its stuff hed already read (that is literally what quotes are, after all), thought it was good and voted, someone did a defence which he saw as not only defending your points but actually making your points look like theyd misrepresented you, and then unvoted to reconsider

what part of
that
is unreasonable
Mr Meeseeks
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:31 am

Post by Mr Meeseeks »

also i adore the fact that you picked apart a single bit of my post because it was easier to attack than the rest, while ignoring the rest, and acted like by doing that you had defeated my entire post

common tactic. not fooling me.

lapsa/jarjar/??? scumteam right now

??? could be i am innocent, maybe acryon although hes slipping down my scumlist as he consistenly makes non-scummy posts. but probably have to go with associatives for that
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:33 am

Post by Lapsa »

In post 446, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
could be mindgaming but probably townie.

slightly out of place
abcedminded
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:39 am

Post by acryon »

In post 442, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:Jake from state farm, you have first hand knowledge of my scum game. Doesn't it seem like I'm a totally different person this game? That's how it feels.

Agreed.

In post 444, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:Autti
In post 298, Autti wrote:
In post 283, Fire Assassin wrote:Well, a replacement is coming in soon. We don't need to quick lynch at all today.

Why would we ever need to quick lynch. I don't like this phrasing.

Proper catch-up post coming when I get home

this looks like jumping on someone in order to look town.
I suppose I can leave my vote here. My vote is about 80% due to his inactivity.

VOTE: Autti

Ok you actually didn't pick a terrible place to jump, because he has been lurky. But I think I want to hear what he said he would give us in before I make a judgment.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:40 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 455, MURDERCAT wrote:What happened to 3 day town win?

Must be easy for you being scum through, You know who isn't scum.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:42 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Because I'm the one tunneling?
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:43 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

You're the one acting like you have all the answers not me.
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:47 am

Post by nnn_thekushmountains »

In post 451, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 445, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:

Why not? I think that post is pretty freakin' town.

Just feels off to me. Like you
really
want people to think that you're town. And appealing to someone else just seems strange to me.

I know. It's like earlier in the day to acyron I acted like I didn't care. Now I'm begging to Jake to save me! Probably because now I'm actually getting into this game.

But also there was another omgusy aspect to my question to Jake. It seems suspiscious that he suspects me, given how differently I acted last game when I was scum.

Anyone he's v/la so my question is going to go unanswered probably.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:54 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 466, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:

But also there was another omgusy aspect to my question to Jake. It seems suspiscious that he suspects me, given how differently I acted last game when I was scum.

We know that you were aware pregame that jake was in this game with you because in post 1 of the game u told him how excited you were to be playing with him.

So hypothetical question, if you had drawn another scum role and jake was not on ur scum team, would you have acted the same way as u did ur last game together? Or would you go out of ur way to mix up ur play style to throw him off ur scent.

All hypothetical of course...
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Calvary
Calvary
Townie
Calvary
Townie
Townie

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:58 am

Post by Calvary »

In regards to the Lapsa debate, I don't think it's the most productive avenue to follow at the moment. I don't say this because Lapsa is a town-read as such. Given how many people agree that his posts are scummy, we're at risk of circle-jerking around one player.

I think he's either a) low-hanging fruit for a Day 1 lynch that allows scum to vote-park, inflate the importance of his posts and hold little accountability for if he flips town or b) the 'weak link' in the scum team who is being bussed for town-cred. (as scum like to look 'useful' and would be inclined to jump on scum!Lapsa as they would read his behaviour as scummier than a town would)

I think he provides scum with a convenient opportunity to criticise him either way and reviewing the players who voted for him/ their motivations for doing so is advisable.

In post 466, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:I know. It's like earlier in the day to acyron I acted like I didn't care. Now I'm begging to Jake to save me! Probably because now I'm actually getting into this game.

Anyone he's v/la so my question is going to go unanswered probably.

Since you brought this up, do you think that Jake is acting differently from how he played last game as town? He feels less aggressive to me but I read the game all at once so my perception would be different to yours.
Calvary
Calvary
Townie
Calvary
Townie
Townie

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:59 am

Post by Calvary »

In post 467, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 466, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:

We know that you were aware pregame that jake was in this game with you because in post 1 of the game u told him how excited you were to be playing with him.

So hypothetical question, if you had drawn another scum role and jake was not on ur scum team, would you have acted the same way as u did ur last game together? Or would you go out of ur way to mix up ur play style to throw him off ur scent.

All hypothetical of course...

What's the purpose of asking someone about how they would act as scum? How does this help you scum-hunt, exactly?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:06 am

Post by acryon »

In post 468, Calvary wrote:In regards to the Lapsa debate, I don't think it's the most productive avenue to follow at the moment. I don't say this because Lapsa is a town-read as such. Given how many people agree that his posts are scummy, we're at risk of circle-jerking around one player.

I think he's either a) low-hanging fruit for a Day 1 lynch that allows scum to vote-park, inflate the importance of his posts and hold little accountability for if he flips town or b) the 'weak link' in the scum team who is being bussed for town-cred. (as scum like to look 'useful' and would be inclined to jump on scum!Lapsa as they would read his behaviour as scummier than a town would)

I think he provides scum with a convenient opportunity to criticise him either way and reviewing the players who voted for him/ their motivations for doing so is advisable.

The thing is that this is all theoretically true, but I still think it's true that the body of his work is scummier than anyone else.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:12 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

The point is kush wants town points for playing differently than his last scum game while I'm merely pointing out that is exactly what I'd expect scum kush to do.

Do you agree or disagree with this? Who do think is scum, and why no vote? Ur predecessor replaced out in unusual circumstances so ur coming in with a scum lean in my point of view. So offer me something other than trying to critique my scum hunting abilities, which I can guarantee are far superior to urs.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:14 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

I also like how Calvary tries to hint in his "b)" above like that would be a bad thing for town: lynching the weak link in the scum team.

News flash, a scum lynch day 1 is ALWAYS optimal to a town lynch.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Calvary
Calvary
Townie
Calvary
Townie
Townie

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:16 am

Post by Calvary »

In post 470, acryon wrote:
In post 468, Calvary wrote:In regards to the Lapsa debate, I don't think it's the most productive avenue to follow at the moment. I don't say this because Lapsa is a town-read as such. Given how many people agree that his posts are scummy, we're at risk of circle-jerking around one player.

The thing is that this is all theoretically true, but I still think it's true that the body of his work is scummier than anyone else.

I don't think that's in dispute. The point is that focusing too much on Lapsa allows other scum candidates to stay out of the spotlight and quietly go along with the "Lapsa is scum" line of thought, seeing as scum's job is to avoid attention and keeping the attention on an obvious scummy player does exactly that. So forcing players to contribute in other areas would prevent that.

From my personal experience off-site, his kind of unhelpful behaviour is not uncommon for town players, so I don't want him fixed as an option this early on. I believe someone, might have been you actually, mentioned something about his meta - care to elaborate on that?
Mr Meeseeks
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:22 am

Post by Mr Meeseeks »

In post 471, I Am Innocent wrote:The point is kush wants town points for playing differently than his last scum game while I'm merely pointing out that is exactly what I'd expect scum kush to do.

as a general rule i find self-meta to be null, both alignments use it, but the fact that they are aware of their meta nullifies the tell itself

scum do use it to their advantage, sure, but town can also point out their meta to try and get them townread. at the very least, the fact that he just pointed to jake to remember a game rather than broadcasting the game to every to read it makes me lean on the town side

both town and scum use meta of themselves because meta can be both reliable and manipulated, ergo it makes a reliable tool to defend yourself regardless of alignment, therefore using it is very much null

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”