KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

That's because you put forth that inappropriately emotional questioning in the same post as the vote. There's a difference between not doing the dirty work and fielding out thoughts from everyone else.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 749, texcat wrote:And then they were more along the lines of when did you quit beating your wife than real questions.

No, it was a real question. Are you normally thing temperamental with your accusations? Because they are this game.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by chilledtea »

Would really like anen's view on this because I feel he is town this game. Kuroi did seem scummy at the beginning of day 1 where he went "L-3 is anti-town". He has been overly defensive as well.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:11 pm

Post by Aneninen »

On what, ChilledTea?
I've just woken up.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:21 pm

Post by chilledtea »

Whom to lynch on day 2.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:54 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Let's see.
Here's a quicklist.

ChilledTea. – I wouldn't rule him out. Away from the Shotty-wagon. His posts are, generally speaking, "going with the flow". There are no reasons backing his reads.

Kuroi. – I don't like the way he wants to widen our lynch-pool. Away from the Shotty-wagon, on the Persivul and TexCat wagons. Could be scum indeed.

TexCat. – Her gameplay matches the town-meta I know (although I haven't seen her scumgame yet). But, being on Blade, Persivul and Masquerade while away from Shotty is concerning. Because of her latest vote I don't think both Kuroi and TexCat are scum.

SirCakez. – I liked his early-Day2 readlist. Not too much content, but there was something (I can't put my finger on it, though) in his scumplay I saw before that I can't see here.

Clumsy. – In theory, I can bring up a couple of things against him. Away from Shotty, (voting for Wgeurts while pointing out his V/LA; could be a kind of bussing?), speculative late-posts. Still, I'm conflicted. We should not forget eg. . If ChilledTea's scum, Clumsy can't be. are to remember, too. Either he's scum and doing it in a similar way I usually do, or he's town who's prone to get ignored.

Persivul. – I don't think he's scum, because he was the counter for Shotty. A Framer is worth more for the scums than any of the other two PRs, I suppose. They could have turn the things against Persivul instead of Shotty.

Blade, Masquerade. – There have been no CCs, so I consider them town.

Maxous. – I can see no problems with his recent posts, but we need more posts.

Wgeurts. – I've already expressed my thoughts briefly. I was scumreading him Yesterday and I still do so now.

________

TL;DR.

Obviously not lynching these: Blade, Masquerade.

Unwilling to lynch these: SirCakez, Persivul, Maxous

If I must: ChilledTea, TexCat, Clumsy

Willing to lynch these: Kuroi, Wgeurts
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:06 pm

Post by chilledtea »

Why would you be okay with texcat lynch? You think she and kuroi both can't be scum and have kuroi in you willing to lynch list.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:12 pm

Post by Aneninen »

The "If I must" list contains the names whom I'd vote for if we were near Deadline and there were no wagons on any of my scumreads.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:13 pm

Post by chilledtea »

Anen, you make a deal about me being not on shotty's wagon, I only replaced in when shotty was on L-1. Completely unreasonable to expect me to have voted either of the wagons at that time.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:35 pm

Post by Aneninen »

You're right, it's not a strong thing in your case.
I wouldn't rule you out as scum, though.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:54 am

Post by SirCakez »

Anen join us on Kuroi for victory!
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:40 am

Post by Masquerade »

Did a quick skim of Kuroi and I feel like voting him. Don't have much time and want to check on a couple other things, also Kuroi is weekend-v/la so it's not likely he's going to respond soon anyway.
I don't believe his responses to me earlier this day came from town but so far that's my stongest argument and mostly because of his tone.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by Maxous »

I can write a case on Kuroi if I have to
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

In post 747, KuroiXHF wrote:My question to you
was
heat. This isn't the first time you've acted much more erratic than the average person. Going from zero to sixty isn't normal. Are you always like this, or just this game?

Um drake goes 0 to 100 real quick. And all that means is that they trurst their emotions and intuition. Stop being a little bitch yo... Still catching up and also I'm drunk, it was my little bro's birthday today :D!

Masquerade, if they sell "Red Irish Rose" in your town, trust me bro... you will not be disappointed!
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

In post 750, KuroiXHF wrote:That's because you put forth that inappropriately emotional questioning in the same post as the vote. There's a difference between not doing the dirty work and fielding out thoughts from everyone else.

UM WTF? Texcat is a girl, girls are much less emotional then guys! Also sarcasm isn't an emotion. I might be drunk but um we should probably lynch this guy I was scum reading him while sober and I am scum reading him now.... I'm a "I love you guys" type of drunk. I don;t love shit about Kuroi.

Wgeurts is the LURK KING of D2 so far.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

You might as well right that case maxous.

Clumsy I think you asked the question so I will answer it now. X gains a number when scum dies. so we had 5 shots at the begining of night 1. I know I shot. I know you JK'd me. I don't know if the cop investigated. So we have 2 to 3 shots left. Which is enough to shoot and investigate or JK and investigate.

I think we should shoot and investigate because JK power cannot prove allignments.

I have learned to never trust twilight posts because I was gonna shot masquerade based on the twilight interaction. I would suggest that everyone do the same thing from now on. Don't trust twilight scum is crafty!!!

If town tells me not to shoot I won't. (I'm still gonna shoot you chilled tea you know that I am a loose cannon.)
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by chilledtea »

In post 765, BlacleWorks wrote:You might as well right that case maxous.

Clumsy I think you asked the question so I will answer it now. X gains a number when scum dies. so we had 5 shots at the begining of night 1. I know I shot. I know you JK'd me. I don't know if the cop investigated. So we have 2 to 3 shots left. Which is enough to shoot and investigate or JK and investigate.

I think we should shoot and investigate because JK power cannot prove allignments.

I have learned to never trust twilight posts because I was gonna shot masquerade based on the twilight interaction. I would suggest that everyone do the same thing from now on. Don't trust twilight scum is crafty!!!

If town tells me not to shoot I won't. (I'm still gonna shoot you chilled tea you know that I am a loose cannon.)

Every time a mafia member dies, Y goes up by 1 - which means the mafia had one more shot on night 1 not town.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Definitely going to shoot chilled tea.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by chilledtea »

I can see now why masq JK'd you.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:08 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

Because he didn't want to die dummy... and he has a PR... sooooo please explain to me why you would say some dumb shit like that as town? Your getting shot.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:11 pm

Post by chilledtea »

What did I say that was dumb? I can see why masq JK'd you because he saved a town member from dying from blocking you. Not just because he is a PR. The way you are playing our PR's will practically be useless.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

OMG You can say whatever you want but you cannot put words in another persons mouth. JK JK'd me to save himself. Then you go ahead and say your starting to see what JK JK'd me. Which was to save himself. Implying that saving yourself from me is a good Idea.

The reason town would avoid saying this at alllll costs is because they then set themselves up to be killed by scum at night. Scum would avoid saying this at alllll costs because it looks extremely survivalistic and that shit gets you lynched.

Explain to me why you would say some dumb shit like that as town? If you can't explain yourself your getting shot by either me or mafia...
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by chilledtea »

The JK JK'ed you to save himself because his death would mean loss of PR + loss of town member, saving himself meant loss of shot only. I am not blaming you for shooting him because he was scummy.

From 4 shots we are now most likely at 1 shot - why? Most PR's WILL use their shot on day 1. You are vig and you did, a cop has practically no reason to not use his ability on day 1.

If the cop cops someone tonight and you use your ability we will most likely have failed actions tonight. So think and then shoot someone.
BlacleWorks
BlacleWorks
Goon
BlacleWorks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:42 pm

Post by BlacleWorks »

That is not the correct answer the only correct answer in your situation is, "I am a VT and I want to draw the NK because I am shit at scumhunting and I feel this is my best play." Your caught bruh. And you are getting shot make no mistake. I'm gonna shoot you so hard.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by chilledtea »

I would say that if I was all of the below

1) VT

2) Bad at scumhunting

3) Taking the NK is the only thing I can do.

Trust me, the scum will probably take me out long time before they take you out even though you are an outed PR.

Return to “Completed Open Games”