Xisiqomelir
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by Xisiqomelir »

In post 718, Imperium wrote:The jmo stuff I completely agree with. I hated his posting and his scum read on lowell for calling someone town too early without digging or explaining why that particular town read was given too early and why. There was no scum hunting beyond that and him signing up for another game while replacing out of this one is alarming.

Snarky's posting is looking similar to machina though where he defended scum day one and got mislynched day two even though we tried to defend him.

So what is your opinion on the slot's alignment? If CoM flips town, does that answer change?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by Killthestory »

fuck it didn't work. Someone let me know when I can hammer then

UNVOTE:
ChurchOfMercy
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by ChurchOfMercy »

In post 717, Imperium wrote:
In post 341, ChurchOfMercy wrote:

Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever make it
But there's only way Imma know
I'm like a seed planted in the dirt
Feels like I been waiting forever to grow
And maybe today is the day
And maybe tonight is the night
But one thing that I know for sure
This time Imma get it right

VOTE: KT

What the hell is this?

This is supposed to be ABR's version of scum hunting?
If he's placing a vote, there should be some vague process of "I think this player is scummy because" but there isn't because he's just trolling around because he doesn't do jack shit as scum.

You'll have to ask ABR, if he pops in. I'm more classic metal/70s prog rock myself.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 368, ChurchOfMercy wrote:
In post 346, Jim wrote:
Your reaction being to vote someone who has not even showed up. The second, is that when you voted this slot you ignored the other slot that had yet to post altogether. The third, is that there has been no push whatsoever on me, yet you are stating there was some resistance to it? How can there be resistance to a non-existent push?

It's pretty clear you have no experience playing with your predecessor KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I, on the other hand, have been in some games with him.

Kling

Remember that Kling claimed that Kain Tepes was scum because there was resistance to the push on him.
Does she address how the hell there could be resistance to a push that didn't exist? Nope!
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 725, Xisiqomelir wrote:
In post 718, Imperium wrote:The jmo stuff I completely agree with. I hated his posting and his scum read on lowell for calling someone town too early without digging or explaining why that particular town read was given too early and why. There was no scum hunting beyond that and him signing up for another game while replacing out of this one is alarming.

Snarky's posting is looking similar to machina though where he defended scum day one and got mislynched day two even though we tried to defend him.

So what is your opinion on the slot's alignment? If CoM flips town, does that answer change?

Can we talk about Church of Mercy at the moment? I'm not sure how a playerslot could become scummier than they are now; what about them do you find vaguely town?
ChurchOfMercy
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by ChurchOfMercy »

In post 722, Imperium wrote:
In post 715, ChurchOfMercy wrote:
In post 705, Imperium wrote:
In post 330, ChurchOfMercy wrote:We're actually scum. You've been right this entire time. We did what we could for the slot and you still caught us like a boss. You guys are really good players. I will be nomming for best town.

Klingon and I are very impressed by how effective this town's collective scumhunting ability is.

Well done.

I look forward to playing with you all again, hopefully on the same side.

Albert

This, for those of you who know him and have had the pleasure of playing with him, is not town ABR. Town ABR is called Illogical Rampage because he is an aggressive, in your face player. There are many times when he's just tired of playing scum and decides to step back from a game completely because he doesn't want to play scum; this is what it looks like when he does. Town ABR doesn't feel pressured by tiny pieces of pressure early game because he knows he can crush it in an instant. Scum ABR throws out emotional appeals and crap like this because he knows he has to dig out of a deep hole; he can't bring the aggression and passion as scum and so he does cutesy stupid things instead.

ABR isn't in this game. I am.
Or is the ABR angle the excuse you plan on using because you know damn well that this is a mislynch?

No, ChurchofMercy (a hydra of ABR and Klingoncelt) is in the game.
You can keep acting like the only person I'm attacking is ABR but I keep posting things that I don't like about your play and you keep ignoring me like it's your job.

You're comments and attacks have been almost entirely about ABR.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by Imperium »

You say as you ignore a post by my attacking you.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by Imperium »

Can you guys just hammer her. She's doing nothing but creating noise just like she's been doing for the entirety of the day.
Xisiqomelir
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by Xisiqomelir »

In post 729, Imperium wrote:

Can we talk about Church of Mercy at the moment? I'm not sure how a playerslot could become scummier than they are now; what about them do you find vaguely town?

I don't, that's why I had my vote on CoM. However, I would much rather get my preferred lynch today.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by Killthestory »

I can't hammer when it's L-3, get 2 more votes
ChurchOfMercy
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by ChurchOfMercy »

You're going to have a lot of explaining to do if we die.
ChurchOfMercy
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by ChurchOfMercy »

In post 732, Imperium wrote:Can you guys just hammer her. She's doing nothing but creating noise just like she's been doing for the entirety of the day.

I'm not the one making wallposts coated in bullshit, luvvie.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by Imperium »

Not sure. If CoM somehow flips town, I'll reassess quite a bit.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by Killthestory »

I refuse to vote unless I'm hammering
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 735, ChurchOfMercy wrote:

You're going to have a lot of explaining to do if we die.

Just so you know with the amount of pure unadulterated bullshit that hasn't been doing shit for the game, if you somehow flip town. Absolutely none, not one tiny little tear will be shed here.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by Imperium »

*coming from you.

I would fuck up my grammar. :/
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by Killthestory »

My flow is hotter than the flash from the click when my hammer smacks the bullet on the ass from the clip
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 733, Xisiqomelir wrote:I don't, that's why I had my vote on CoM. However, I would much rather get my preferred lynch today.

Then sell me on it. Your case on Snarky is that his predecessor looked like lurking scum and that Snarky's play has been survivalistic.
Explain to me why, if Snarky was scum, his push on Severa was "just playing for survival" if CoM was town.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by OceanWind »

Let's not end the day just yet please. I want to see Jim either back and posting or for his replacement to catch up and take stances. Assuming Jim gets replaced, the mod would have to freeze or extend the deadline. Just to confirm

@Mod -
can we have the deadline extended in case Jim doesn't show up.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 743, OceanWind wrote:Let's not end the day just yet please. I want to see Jim either back and posting or for his replacement to catch up and take stances. Assuming Jim gets replaced, the mod would have to freeze or extend the deadline. Just to confirm

@Mod -

Do you still want to lynch Snarky over CoM?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Killthestory »

need more votes on CoM so I can get this over with

This is the game changing moment. If he flips town, you're losing only one player. If he flips scum, you're still losing one town player. Me. I'm death tunneling myself IRL if he flips town.

The only thing we can hope for is that he flips town, so I can lead town to victory later on
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by OceanWind »

In post 744, Imperium wrote:
In post 743, OceanWind wrote:Let's not end the day just yet please. I want to see Jim either back and posting or for his replacement to catch up and take stances. Assuming Jim gets replaced, the mod would have to freeze or extend the deadline. Just to confirm

@Mod -

Do you still want to lynch Snarky over CoM?

Yeah. I wrote a long wall response to you. I'm not sure whether you missed it or planned to address it later. I'll try and explain it in a different way, maybe with quotes this time.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 742, Imperium wrote:
In post 733, Xisiqomelir wrote:I don't, that's why I had my vote on CoM. However, I would much rather get my preferred lynch today.

Then sell me on it. Your case on Snarky is that his predecessor looked like lurking scum and that Snarky's play has been survivalistic.
Explain to me why, if Snarky was scum, his push on Severa was "just playing for survival" if CoM was town.

I can see the SnarkySnowman slot as town.

I can see jmo as a lurk sack new player who got behind and then never caught up, and SnarkySnowman doing his SnarkySnowman thing. I can't see CoM as town.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by Imperium »

And you're conflicted on Church? Why?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by Imperium »

I want everyone to note that Church is acting like everyone voting her is scum. She's trying to pull a sort of intimidating ate in which she claims we're all going to have some explaining to do when she flips town as if she's not an experienced player who knows damn well mislynches happen as a matter of sort. She's throwing mud at a everyone voting her in an attempt to get us off of her but isn't actually talking about who the scum is on her wagon. And even though she's complained that we've been talking about ABR, when Nacho points out a problem he has with her play in particular she ignores it.

This is scum creating noise trying to guilt people into getting off her wagon.

Return to “Completed Open Games”