Autti
Autti
Goon
Autti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:22 pm

Post by Autti »

In post 345, MURDERCAT wrote: looks like scum trying to act town. I wasn't thinking anything about scum chat, I don't know why you would be. It seems like you are trying to make it look like you only just now know that scum has day chat when that should be obvious to everyone from the beginning of the game. I don't buy that you just happened to notice it, if you were looking at the player's list that's where you're attention would have been. Then you get awfully defensive whereas I think town would have brushed it away as nothing. VOTE: Garmr.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:40 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 500, Autti wrote:
In post 345, MURDERCAT wrote: looks like scum trying to act town. I wasn't thinking anything about scum chat, I don't know why you would be. It seems like you are trying to make it look like you only just now know that scum has day chat when that should be obvious to everyone from the beginning of the game. I don't buy that you just happened to notice it, if you were looking at the player's list that's where you're attention would have been. Then you get awfully defensive whereas I think town would have brushed it away as nothing. VOTE: Garmr.

Any point to posting that?
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:45 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

Hey Garmr, how is life going?
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

I do not play like bringer, stop comparing me to bringer.
Autti
Autti
Goon
Autti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:54 pm

Post by Autti »

FFS cant even post porperly, so tired.

Anyway. Did a re-read;

First up Fire Assassin, lurking, i thought was strange at the time and could actually be a scumslip? Doubtful but its worth noting with his lurkiness, no attempt at helping the wagons just joining them. I know i haven't made a huge effort so far so i can't really throw stones, but this is a scumlean slot for me.

Murdercat i actually don't like, for this reason
I wasn't thinking anything about scum chat
scum has day chat when that should be obvious to everyone
, so you weren't thinking about it and yet its obvious to you at the same time? That doesn't make sense. is null to me, he is just highlighting setup information, he isn't exactly tunneling setup discussion, thus to me its not indicative of anything, but your really trying to jump on it.

Garmr sees alright so far. Hes making a good effort.

Now we get to some interesting interactions and events.

Lapsa self votes in bold strategy i'd say. For early Day1 this is scummy, not making an effort to hunt scum and residing to a IDGAF im town is weak.

More interestingly JarJar white knights him straight after in (i'm calling this white knighting is because of the future posts).
Calls the case garbage, really doesn't elaborate on it much, then attacks 3! (acryon, RC, garmr) people for being on the Lapsa wagon. This is hard out white knighting.

Arcyon hits some good points on and , provides an actual case for JarJar to disagree with.

Meeks is correct in

JarJar then attempts to start the counter wagon again in , sees that it wasn't going attention for a couple pages and then goes for it in

Strangely Kush has where he "townreads lapsa i think" glad this was jumped on.

The whole Lapsa Kush JarJar interactions are incredibly strange. 1 of them has to be scum, if not more.

Jake has lurked from so i'd like to see more from him.

RC is RC, i can never read him and i generally don't bother until day 2/3 when he gets active.

Lastly, Calvary appears hard town when he rocks up, but strangely Innocent straight up mis-reps him on , he never even hinted that it would be bad to lynch the "weak-link" scum, he is saying it because there could be scum on the wagon already.

Also hi to Meeks for

@JarJar could you please tell me your scum reads, and who on the lapsa wagon you think is scum.

Sorry for the wall of text post, i've got some more time to post daily now, i hate wall of text but was just collecting notes during lunchbreak lol.
Autti
Autti
Goon
Autti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:55 pm

Post by Autti »

Oh forgot the most important part:

VOTE: JarJar
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:32 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

How is this a misrep??? He didn't hint at it...he flat out said that pursuing a lapsa lynch is not the most productive avenue to follow!!!

He then proceeds to give one of the two reasons being he could be scum.

In post 468, Calvary wrote:
In regards to the Lapsa debate, I don't think it's the most productive avenue to follow at the moment.
I don't say this because Lapsa is a town-read as such. Given how many people agree that his posts are scummy, we're at risk of circle-jerking around one player.

I think he's either a) low-hanging fruit for a Day 1 lynch that allows scum to vote-park, inflate the importance of his posts and hold little accountability for if he flips town or b) the 'weak link' in the scum team who is being bussed for town-cred. (as scum like to look 'useful' and would be inclined to jump on scum!Lapsa as they would read his behaviour as scummier than a town would)

I have so many scum reads it is not even funny anymore.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Autti
Autti
Goon
Autti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:01 am

Post by Autti »

In post 505, I Am Innocent wrote:How is this a misrep??? He didn't hint at it...he flat out said that pursuing a lapsa lynch is not the most productive avenue to follow!!!

He then proceeds to give one of the two reasons being he could be scum.

In post 468, Calvary wrote:
In regards to the Lapsa debate, I don't think it's the most productive avenue to follow at the moment.
I don't say this because Lapsa is a town-read as such. Given how many people agree that his posts are scummy, we're at risk of circle-jerking around one player.

I think he's either a) low-hanging fruit for a Day 1 lynch that allows scum to vote-park, inflate the importance of his posts and hold little accountability for if he flips town or b) the 'weak link' in the scum team who is being bussed for town-cred. (as scum like to look 'useful' and would be inclined to jump on scum!Lapsa as they would read his behaviour as scummier than a town would)

I have so many scum reads it is not even funny anymore.

Im not going to speak for him, but he didn't say it would be bad to lynch a weak link scum, which is what you interpreted it as saying.

He is wanting to everyone to not just tunnel lapsa.

His post is good we shouldn't just tunnel lapsa, he provides reasoning, that either ML that scum will park on, or scum that slipped and gets bussed thus we don't find his partners.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:42 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 503, Autti wrote:so you weren't thinking about it and yet its obvious to you at the same time?

It should be obvious to everyone who read the rules that there is day talk. When I say I wasn't thinking about it I mean it wasn't in the front of my mind, it wasn't being discussed at all. Garmr's post feels like he's trying to show he didn't know scum have day talk.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:26 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 507, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 503, Autti wrote:so you weren't thinking about it and yet its obvious to you at the same time?

It should be obvious to everyone who read the rules that there is day talk. When I say I wasn't thinking about it I mean it wasn't in the front of my mind, it wasn't being discussed at all. Garmr's post feels like he's trying to show he didn't know scum have day talk.

I didn't know that scum had day talk till I read it. I wasn't going to go into a detail over it. The entire fact you tried to misrep that as me being scum is scummy on a entirely new level.

In post 449, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 419, Garmr wrote:
In post 411, MURDERCAT wrote:377 was directed at you Garmr. I think aggressive scum hunting and bold accusations are a fine play style if that's how you choose to play. But posts from you and RC have leaned more towards painting a picture in my opinion and that makes me a bit wary.

So what you are going to ignore that rc was right and you defending JJD for maybe not reading lapsa as town?

-Grabs popcorn-

So it ok to continue accusing rc of trying to paint a picture despite the fact he was proven right. Hypocrite much.

You can paint a picture and have it turn out to be right, doesn't change the fact that you were painting a picture at the time.

In post 424, Garmr wrote:@murder cat
Also you complaining about trying to paint a picture when the only thing you debated against me is the fact that I mentioned I didn't notice we had day talk and tried to paint it as a extremely scummy thing to do. You are truly laughable.

You are making my ego smile :)

All I'm saying is the lapsa wagon is getting pushed way harder than what I think is reasonable from my perspective. The real issue I had with your post was it displayed a lot of over confidence in Lapsa being scum that I don't think is reasonable. Personally, I think it's hard to tell if Lapsa is scummy or trolly. RC is pushing it really hard, but I haven't played with RC before so I'm not sure how to read that. But the way you jumped on is confusing to me considering how hard you pushed lapsa as scum afterwards.

In post 209, Garmr wrote:
In post 208, RadiantCowbells wrote:I still scumread Lapsa more than Kush.

VOTE: Lapsa

I really don't mind lapsa
or mrmeeks

In post 268, Garmr wrote:
In post 267, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Lapsa

Kush is scum, I get that, but like
you can't not lynch this.

VOTE: lapsa

In post 285, Garmr wrote:@mr meeks
Rc didn't say anything to convince me because
I was already scum reading lapsa
and I thought I was voting him already whcih is why I told the mod he was wrong even through he was right.

I quoted the post because I like the idea of a wagon on lapsa since it's going to take more time to prove to other people that you are scum meeks and you are both my scum reads.

@fire
Never said to lynch instantly but a wagon that's constantly pushing on laspa(or any scum read) and keeping him open as a lynch so we don't do those rush a person 0 to lynch days

And then you continued to push really hard. Just feels over the top to me.

Lol you can't possibly that bad you think pushing really hard is a scum tell. Also you think this is pushing really hard lol? You must be really new.

this game Is where I pushed a player so hard they broke in to tears note I am town also I predicted that mafia had daytalk and called it out on the first day.

Most of my games I push hard but these are the extreme example.

Lol
This gameI tricked a scum and then pushed them till they replaced out there team mates were exposed by the actions it's a shame town didn't follow up with the last one and I was killed.

If you want people to follow you and listen to your opinion you have to be extreme and show your confidence. You will learn this in time when players with more personality and know how to use logic (something you haven't shown yet) can push their case.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:37 am

Post by Garmr »

So murder cat do you have any real points? Because seriously every post you have tried to hit me with is really underwhelming.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:38 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

@Your first post
I will read these later. I'm not saying pushing hard is a scum tell, I just think pushing hard relative to the amount of evidence there is could be seen a painting a picture. That's what I am feeling right now. I don't really mind a Lapsa lynch though because he is not helping anything and we will get info. It seems some people are tunneled so we might as well just lynch now anyway. If he flips scum then obviously I'll drop the issue. In any case, I'm not sure why you are so defensive. Maybe it's just your play style, I will read those games.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:52 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 510, MURDERCAT wrote:@Your first post
I will read these later. I'm not saying pushing hard is a scum tell, I just think pushing hard relative to the amount of evidence there is could be seen a painting a picture. That's what I am feeling right now. I don't really mind a Lapsa lynch though because he is not helping anything and we will get info. It seems some people are tunneled so we might as well just lynch now anyway. If he flips scum then obviously I'll drop the issue. In any case, I'm not sure why you are so defensive. Maybe it's just your play style, I will read those games.

It feels good debunking cases also I get a kick at watching the other player back off. There's never really much to go on day 1 there never is. But if you push every single thing hard and produce a information filled day 2 a sloppy day 1 is just going to make day 2 harder.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:27 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Holy shit. I expected to wake up this morning to see votes pile up on Mr Meeseeks. It's like people completely ignored what I wrote. Or really they ignored what he wrote.

He said that
he's having trouble distinguishing between some slight newbieness and actual scumminess

Please reread his ISO and tell me that he thinks Kush has done anything except be a good little townie. You don't hard-defend someone and attack people for going after them if you think it's is either bad town or scum.

Like he's defense is just "hurr durr, I called him a slight townlean" And nobody questions him further?

@Mr Meeseeks - please point out posts of Kush's that look like slight newbieness please.
Mr Meeseeks
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:30 am

Post by Mr Meeseeks »

In post 512, JarJarDrinks wrote:@Mr Meeseeks - please point out posts of Kush's that look like slight newbieness please.

do you want me to spoonfeed you too? jfc

ill do it in a minute, but seriously thats just hilarious that you need it pointing out to you
I'M MR. MEESEEKS LOOK AT ME!
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:30 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

And Kush has now dropped on my scum list simply because I'm confident Mr Meeseeks is scum and I doubt that he would defend his buddy like he has been doing.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:36 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

And for my Lapsa read,

I was scum once in a game with Lapsa. I tunneled him for the entire game because his playstyle is easy for scum to attack and noone gave me a 2nd look about it.
Mr Meeseeks
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:40 am

Post by Mr Meeseeks »

In post 514, JarJarDrinks wrote:And Kush has now dropped on my scum list simply because I'm confident Mr Meeseeks is scum and I doubt that he would defend his buddy like he has been doing.
okay so im scum because im defending a player whose wagon was dying anyway? right, makes real fucking sense.
In post 515, JarJarDrinks wrote:And for my Lapsa read,

I was scum once in a game with Lapsa. I tunneled him for the entire game because his playstyle is easy for scum to attack and noone gave me a 2nd look about it.
ahh, so because his townplay is scummy, then his scummy play must always mean hes town and he can never be playing scummy because hes scum.

thats not a reason for a townread. nullread, maybe. not a townread. bullshit read is bullshit.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:42 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 513, Mr Meeseeks wrote:
In post 512, JarJarDrinks wrote:@Mr Meeseeks - please point out posts of Kush's that look like slight newbieness please.

do you want me to spoonfeed you too? jfc

ill do it in a minute, but seriously thats just hilarious that you need it pointing out to you

still waiting
Mr Meeseeks
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:43 am

Post by Mr Meeseeks »

In post 4, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:I am v/la on weekends.

Hi Jake from State Farm. Excited to be town with you this time.
the last sentence is pretty obviously the kind of thing a newbie player would say. like seriously.
In post 104, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:haha yeah... voted for whatshisname without actualyl reading anythign he wrote. But jarjardrinks points against him looked pretty good.

But whathisname defense looked pretty good as well. In fact it made jarjar look kind of bad for the misrepresentation.
So I'll UNVOTE: whathisname.

Real talk: there's been a lot more activity so far than I was prepared for. So I kinda just did some dumb shit to be invovled. I'm going need some time before I can read everything closely and have good opinions.
forgetting the name of someone youre voting, quite a newb thing
In post 329, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:I'd rather not decide who I want to put my vote on until I catch up. I'm going to respond to this heat I got on page 6.
explaining what youre doing. newbier players do this a lot, go around explaining a lot of things that they do to make it clear.
Mr Meeseeks
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:43 am

Post by Mr Meeseeks »

thats just three posts, i dont think i have enough time in my life to go through every last post
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:49 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 488, Mr Meeseeks wrote:im having trouble distinguishing between some slight newbieness and actual scumminess

So what you're saying is that those three posts you quoted were posts where you were "having trouble distinguishing between some slight newbieness and actual scumminess"

?
Mr Meeseeks
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:00 am

Post by Mr Meeseeks »

yes

because those are mostly things that id expect a newb/vi player etc to do, but they could be scummy

and while i am preferring the former as being the truth (hence my townlean), im not confident enough in that to go full townread
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:01 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 502, Fire Assassin wrote:Hey Garmr, how is life going?

Pretty good yourself. Have any thoughts. So is my mason buddy town and who's yah hydra head?
Heat
Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:16 am

Post by Heat »

The Lady at starbucks was like "enjoy ur drink"
YOU ARE AWFUL - DGB
Heat why do you replace into a game and then do jack shit - spiffeh
Heat