ChurchOfMercy
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by ChurchOfMercy »

In post 759, Imperium wrote:Fuck me, I did not want a deadline extension.

Think it will cause my wagon to fall apart? Hmm??
ChurchOfMercy
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by ChurchOfMercy »

In post 763, Imperium wrote:Second:
SnarkySnowman, Vanilla Townie, Lynched Day 2
SnarkySnowman, Vanilla Townie, Lynched Day 3
SnarkySnowman, Athenian Mason, Killed Night 1 (because he was wagoned Day 1)
SnarkySnowman, Hated Townie, Lynched Day 3
SnarkySnwoman, ???, Killed N1 (was vigged, question marks were due to his role)

Snarky gets mislynched/immediately vigged a lot. Constantly, in fact. Am I going to abandon a wagon that I feel very confident in and are familiar with both player's styles and can tell you that this looks absolutely nothing like their town games because Snarky doesn't have a strong case behind the counter wagon that he's pushing? No. And you shouldn't want to abandon this wagon for that Snarky case either.

Funny, I get mislynched on a regular basis too.

Why aren't you a bleeding heart for me?

I know! Snarky's yer Scumbuddy, right?
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by OceanWind »

In post 894, Imperium wrote:I'm going to bed soon, but 883 was in response to severa, not you.

Also ocean wind, I'm going to be frank. I've thought for awhile you were an alt of a player banned for harassing the hell out of me. Your play styles are rather similar. However, I think I was wrong on that because of several things. I've had my back up due to that. So, sorry if that's bleeding through.

Lol, you also remind me of a player that was recently banned. I liked her playstyle a lot though.

In post 894, Imperium wrote:I don't think I'm hostile. I prefer creating environments where town works together. If I have a strong read I believe in though, I will push it. I don't live very long most games and it's incredibly frustrating to sit in dead threads watching my scum reads pass by because I either didn't speak up like I should have or didn't push something strongly enough.

That's fine. I've come around to thinking ChurchOfMercy is mafia anyways so as soon as we hear from Jim/replacement, I'm happy voting there.
ChurchOfMercy
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by ChurchOfMercy »

In post 769, Imperium wrote:

... words words words ...

You're in a posting frenzy, aren't you?

I can dig passion if I think it's coming from Town, but in your case I don't think that at all.

As soon as Snarky's wagon started up you got all kinds of batshit passionate over the lynch.

Tons of posts in a row kind of batshit.

Over the Day 1 lynch.
Day 1.

To warrant that much free press I'd have to be Almighty Forever Queen Best Scumplayer in the History of the Known Universe.

You really want to lynch a Townie. You really want to save Snarky.

Let's find out why, shall we?

VOTE: SnarkySnowman
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by OceanWind »

Ollie -
A few questions about your :

1. Can you point out what bullshit reasons ChurchOfMercy is being voted for?
2. What do you mean you got rid of reads where you townread people who townread you? I townread you. Then you townread me. As of your second readslist, you still had me in your townreads. So, what did you "get rid of exactly" and who are referring to?
3. What do you actually think of ChurchOfMercy? Your entire read these seem designed around who else is voting who rather than the player themselves.
ChurchOfMercy
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by ChurchOfMercy »

In post 823, OceanWind wrote:By the way, if we lynch ChurchOfMercy and they flip mafia, it doesn't clear either Imperium or MagnaOfIllusion.

@OceanWind
- and what happens when I flip Town?
ChurchOfMercy
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by ChurchOfMercy »

In post 825, Nosferatu wrote:Why is no one talking about how severa literally used bargaining to help setup lynches in advance?

From a mafia perspective, that's sealing 4 deaths ez money.

It's a great trick, doing that when there's so much noise in here. Obviously you're one of very few that saw it.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by OceanWind »

In post 905, ChurchOfMercy wrote:
In post 823, OceanWind wrote:By the way, if we lynch ChurchOfMercy and they flip mafia, it doesn't clear either Imperium or MagnaOfIllusion.

@OceanWind
- and what happens when I flip Town?

If you flip town, I'd go after SnarkySnowman and Bellaphant. Both of them are scumreads. Bellaphant has been pretty comfortable with her vote on you and Snarky's play around your wagon suggests ulterior motives to me. My third scumread would probably be Jim. I'd also need to review Lowell, MagnaOfIllusion and Ollie to make sure I'm not missing anything there.
ChurchOfMercy
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by ChurchOfMercy »

In post 841, ChurchOfMercy wrote:Time to save ourselves.

VOTE: SnarkySnowmanVOTE:

Hi, ABR!!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 902, OceanWind wrote:
In post 894, Imperium wrote:I'm going to bed soon, but 883 was in response to severa, not you.

Also ocean wind, I'm going to be frank. I've thought for awhile you were an alt of a player banned for harassing the hell out of me. Your play styles are rather similar. However, I think I was wrong on that because of several things. I've had my back up due to that. So, sorry if that's bleeding through.

Lol, you also remind me of a player that was recently banned. I liked her playstyle a lot though.

In post 894, Imperium wrote:I don't think I'm hostile. I prefer creating environments where town works together. If I have a strong read I believe in though, I will push it. I don't live very long most games and it's incredibly frustrating to sit in dead threads watching my scum reads pass by because I either didn't speak up like I should have or didn't push something strongly enough.

That's fine. I've come around to thinking ChurchOfMercy is mafia anyways so as soon as we hear from Jim/replacement, I'm happy voting there.

Oh that came across wrong. I didn't have a problem with his or your play style and before the banning we worked together in games just fine. I thought you were him because the play styles were similar.

Though I do find the robotic sort of playstyles jarring until I get used to the person and can gauge where they're coming from and what they look at. I'm more logic/emotion-intuition based, and which parts come to the forefront depend on my actual mood.

Okay gonna try sleeping now.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
ChurchOfMercy
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by ChurchOfMercy »

In post 853, ChurchOfMercy wrote:

This is my last game, maybe for awhile, maybe forever.

All the emotion and drive I usually pour into mafia has now been divested into making my partner happy. I don't have any energy left for this.

My problem isn't who is scum anymore, it's what will I do next to stay on this epic high before it comes down. I'm learning about who I am and what I like doing every single day, it's wonderfully fulfilling. It took me a long time to get my mafia game to a place where I was comfortable. Now I'm doing the same with life.

Congrats on having a life - lots of people grow old and never get one. :wink:

Don't abandon the games, ABR, you're too much fun!
ChurchOfMercy
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by ChurchOfMercy »

In post 856, ChurchOfMercy wrote:Thanks guys :)

Yeah, it's too bad we drew scum, it sucks letting our teammates down like that. The only benefit from us getting rightfully lynched by this skillful town today, is that, our buddies have been on our wagon for 25 pages, so they can use the towncred to carry them into a win. Good luck, scumbuddies!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ChurchOfMercy
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by ChurchOfMercy »

In post 870, ChurchOfMercy wrote:Of course, I am not admitting to any WIFOM. If I were WIFOMing, that would be a disaster. I'm telling you that you are right, and we are scum! It's not any more complicated than that. The level of thought and analysis has condemned our slot beyond any imaginable wiggle room. We've been had, good Klingon.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm peeing my pants!

Fucker!
ChurchOfMercy
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by ChurchOfMercy »

In post 875, acryon wrote:Checking in, but I don't have much to add really. CoM is scum. If they are somehow town, we should all be super annoyed that they threw their game away like they did.

I din't throw shit, you opportunistic mortal.

ABR's trolling your silly arses.
ChurchOfMercy
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by ChurchOfMercy »

In post 878, Imperium wrote:

Why can't we think that Lowell is bussing Church?

(pssst... because Church is Town...)
ChurchOfMercy
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by ChurchOfMercy »

In post 880, Killthestory wrote:imperium is obv town you obv scum

No they aren't, not by a long shot.
ChurchOfMercy
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by ChurchOfMercy »

In post 888, Xisiqomelir wrote:
@Mod
: Is the Jim slot up for replacement yet?

I can't imagine why anyone would volunteer to replace into this mess.
ChurchOfMercy
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by ChurchOfMercy »

In post 895, Imperium wrote:

If I'm wrong on church, I'll be doing one hell of a reassessment party tomorrow.

Starting with trying your best to clear your own name...

I hope you get NKed.
ChurchOfMercy
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by ChurchOfMercy »

In post 898, ChurchOfMercy wrote:
In post 754, Xisiqomelir wrote:
In post 749, Imperium wrote:I want everyone to note that Church is acting like everyone voting her is scum.

Klingon, confirm/deny?

That's a stupid question. There are only 1 or 2 Scums left. But they are definitely on my wagon.

^^Ignore this post, I had the wrong notes opened up.

It should read "Fuck yeah the Scums are all on my wagon!!!"
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by OceanWind »

In post 909, Imperium wrote:Though I do find the robotic sort of playstyles jarring until I get used to the person and can gauge where they're coming from and what they look at. I'm more logic/emotion-intuition based, and which parts come to the forefront depend on my actual mood.

I wouldn't say I'm robotic. I can read the gut/emotion type players just fine although I don't develop those sort of reads myself. I tend to be stoic myself and play a logic-based game.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by kelbris »

Jim is up for replacement, a VC shall be done shortly. Sorry, unfortunately my connection has been playing up today because of the weather.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:08 pm

Post by kelbris »

vote count 1.13Bellaphant (0): none
Severa (1): SnarkySnowman
Jim
Heuristically_Alone (0): none
jmo16mla
SnarkySnowman (4): OceanWind, Xisiqomelir, ChurchofMercy, ollie
MagnaofIllusion (0): none
Imperium (0): none
Killthestory (0): none
ChurchOfMercy (hydra, Klingoncelt and Albert B Rampage) (6) [L-2]: Lowell, Imperium, Bellaphant, MagnaofIllusion, acryon, Severa
Lowell (0): none
Nosferatu (0): none
acryon (0): none
OceanWind (0): none
KTthecreeper
Xisiqomelir (0): none
Ollie (0): none
not voting: Heuristically_Alone, Nosferatu
With 14 players alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch.
day 1 has begun, it will end in (expired on 2016-04-18 19:01:46)
Last edited by kelbris on Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by Ollie »

In post 904, OceanWind wrote:
Ollie -
A few questions about your :

1. Can you point out what bullshit reasons ChurchOfMercy is being voted for?

I said that voting for them because... they're likely to be VT if town, because we'd get alot of info or because they'd be annoying to sort would be BS reasons to vote for them. These were things I was considering when deciding which side I landed on Snarky/Church. I think you misinterpreted what I said there?

2. What do you mean you got rid of reads where you townread people who townread you? I townread you. Then you townread me. As of your second readslist, you still had me in your townreads. So, what did you "get rid of exactly" and who are referring to?

I got rid of people I was mainly town reading because they'd town read me like Church. I also even gave people like you who I kept as town an easier ride when deciding my 1st list than I should have as well, because you had a town read on me. I obviously never meant that I got rid of everyone who was town reading me at all, there's no logical reason to do that. My 1st reads list was formed with crap reasoning based alot on how people were reading me but I learned from it, basically. Probably because my last town day 1 on mafiascum was a proper fight just to stay alive which put me off the site altogether for a year or so due to the way it played out.

3. What do you actually think of ChurchOfMercy? Your entire read these seem designed around who else is voting who rather than the player themselves.

I don't have a scum read horse in this race so the decision came down to who I could get a scummier read on. Someone I'm finding hard to read; Church, or someone I was giving a pass to; Snarky. So I ISOed them to sort. Now pretty much most of Church's posts have been scummy for the last week or so due to the troll-y tone but that could be explained by them being the clear lynch for today since around that time. & before that they were a null read for me. They're a bit all over the place but so was I when I was in a hydra (never again) under alot of pressure. I can find excuses for them. Snarky isn't quite a scum read for me atm but is heading that way mainly because of the read list, voting Severa just for not doing much isn't great either, there wasn't much behind that at that point IMO. Better than voting for Church's great big question mark. Who is on which wagon definitely makes me feel better about my vote but that's not the meat in the sandwich.
ChurchOfMercy
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
ChurchOfMercy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:37 pm

Post by ChurchOfMercy »

Lowell, why are you voting us? Your performance in the last game where you were in a hydra, you can surely relate to not being committed to or invested in a game. I don't understand why you are so convinced that we're the best lynch.
Xisiqomelir
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by Xisiqomelir »

@Mod
: VC 113 has SnarkySnowman double-voting, please fix.

Return to “Completed Open Games”