I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

Had a long post but my smart phone ate it up. Don't feel like retyping it, instead just going to

v/la until Wednesday

When I'm back from my Disney trip
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Heat
Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by Heat »

VC 1.9
nnn_thekushmountains (4):
I Am Innocent, Jake From State Farm, Fire Assassin, Autti
Lapsa (1):
acryon
Garmr (1):
MURDERCAT
JarJarDrinks (3):
RadiantCowbells, Mr Meeseeks, Garmr
Autti (1):
nnn_thekushmountains
Mr Meeseeks (1):
JarJarDrinks
Fire Assassin (2):
Calvary, Lapsa

Not Voting (0):

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2016-04-26 12:00:00)

Notes
Jake From State Farm is V/LA until Monday
I Am Innocent is V/LA until Wednesday
Last edited by Heat on Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YOU ARE AWFUL - DGB
Heat why do you replace into a game and then do jack shit - spiffeh
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by nnn_thekushmountains »

In post 599, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 598, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
In post 597, Jake from State Farm wrote:I'm back but so out of it. Did I miss anything good? Odds are I won't go back and read anytime soon

I'm confirmed town now so you ought to retract your scumread of me.

Link to that please

Dude, just filter me. I've been dropping town bombs all week long.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by Jake from State Farm »

So you aren't confirmed town...
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:44 pm

You tried to argue that because your play is different this game this means you must be town, but my play is different this game so from your pov I should be scum. You are trying to buddy me hard which makes me not think you are town.

Of course your play is different if you are scum. 1. You just beat me so I'm going to be more aware of you and 2. There's no ego fights to hide behind so you have to actually post if you are scum

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

Fire assassin is town I know firebringer I know it in my heart this is his town play and I'm willing to put my faith into him because it's way different than his scum play. I don't mean to call you a scrub Calvary for reading fire assassin as scum (which you are but that's for calling me a scrub because anyone who is competent can see the way people are thinking.)
Autti
Autti
Goon
Autti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by Autti »

In post 594, Lapsa wrote:
In post 583, Calvary wrote:
In post 582, Lapsa wrote:
In post 580, Calvary wrote:What about that post made you jump from "slight town/ null" to "scum-read" that quickly?

fuck off already. told you that i got no real read on him

I'm not going anyway, mate. If you're here, I'm going to question you, especially since you're jumping around your read of Autti. Your behaviour doesn't strike me as someone who wants to rectify their inconclusive read of him.

It's amusing that you're sweating from the pressure of...a handful of posts I've directed at you though.

there is no fucking read of Autti. beat that into your head with a hand-axe

In post 582, Lapsa wrote:
In post 580, Calvary wrote:What about that post made you jump from "slight town/ null" to "scum-read" that quickly?

fuck off already. told you that i got no real read on him

In post 579, Lapsa wrote:
In post 578, Autti wrote:I know this is hypocritical because the i am the subject of the read here (but i would point this out for anyone) but you are just changing a read to appease someone who you think is town, blatantly sheeping like that is scummy.

ok, i'm scumreading you
so are you actually going to stick to a read? This whole exchange. And you are being incredibly defensive over a simple reads list.
In post 581, JarJarDrinks wrote:I actually think that post from Autti looks bad too.

In post 578, Autti wrote:I know this is hypocritical because the i am the subject of the read here (but i would point this out for anyone) but you are just changing a read to appease someone who you think is town, blatantly sheeping like that is scummy.

The way he worded it is wierd. Why would it be scummy for Lapsa to change a read to appease someone he THINKS is town? If he only thinks he's town that makes lapsa town too.
it's scummy because he is just attempting to go with the flow to fit in. As opposed to finding his own reads, making a case and sticking with it. It takes zero effort to sheep everyone else like this, thus no actual hunting.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I'd still rather lynch JJD than Kush.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm going to say it outloud since I feel like saying it after thinking it over for a while, I think kush is a newbie town power role just from his behavior. The fact the he keeps placing self importance saying shit like his obvious town and saying his been dropping town bombs all week anything makes me think that way. If he is a newbie town power role it would explain why he is so lazy thinking he could get away with not paying attention day 1 as he could make it up with his power role day 2. The way he clings onto other players as if his looking for a way to survive kinda can go both ways (scum/town) through but it still shows he holds a importance on his survival which I don't think a newbie town vanilla would do.

Also as Jake say hew as different from his scum game. The one I read had him pick at the weak people the first day. This looks like his muddled because he doesn't know how to hunt and/or pay attention to the game.

So that's a reason why I don't want to really vote kush (His probably going to get run up to l-1 regardless.)
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

I would discourage anyone else from discussing power role reads at this time.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Taking a few days off.

Happy with seeing a Lapsa or JJD lynch in my absence.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Lapsa
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Lapsa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by Lapsa »

UNVOTE:
abcedminded
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:34 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 593, Calvary wrote:
In post 592, Fire Assassin wrote:I half suspect your push is to test if you can annoy me in enough to see my 'true thoughts'. Anyways. I think you can apply those standards to me, I never said they weren't applicable, and I didn't say I was the paragon of townie actions so far. The only thing you can say is that I am relatively active, which is not a tell.

Can I ask what your reads are right now? Besides me?

If I am going to be honest here, I don't think you could get me lynched today if you wanted to.
But we can talk as long as you want dearie.

Not going into detail now as I am focusing on you. However I agree that Jake and JarJar are suspicious and I'd add Innocent to that pile. Conflicted on Lapsa and Garmr. I don't understand how you can town-read Lapsa as hard as you have done.

You're relatively active? You had one of the lowest post counts until a few minutes ago and even now it's nothing to write home about. If ~30 posts is your definition of active, then dearie me.

Is there an explanation for why you've been acting like your textbook definition of a scummy player? You're not saying it's deliberate so I have no idea what, as town!fire, were doing there.

The fact you're focused on 'well she can't lynch me anyway' and not 'I should try and clear myself to make it easier for town to find the scum' is...interesting :cop:

I think you mean Garmr? Not Lapsa? Lapsa I just have a mild town read on, I have pretty stronger town read on Garmr, and its because of several previous games and how he initially reacted to me. Felt very much like him being town.

I guess I wasn't that active. Given person with highest posts was double mine, and I am in the middle lower region, I thought I was at top 3, huh. Guess I have different perception of events than whats going on.

No reason for me to be acting like a scummy player, I just have been.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

I do not play like bringer, stop comparing me to bringer.
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:35 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 608, Garmr wrote:I'm going to say it outloud since I feel like saying it after thinking it over for a while, I think kush is a newbie town power role just from his behavior. The fact the he keeps placing self importance saying shit like his obvious town and saying his been dropping town bombs all week anything makes me think that way. If he is a newbie town power role it would explain why he is so lazy thinking he could get away with not paying attention day 1 as he could make it up with his power role day 2. The way he clings onto other players as if his looking for a way to survive kinda can go both ways (scum/town) through but it still shows he holds a importance on his survival which I don't think a newbie town vanilla would do.

Also as Jake say hew as different from his scum game. The one I read had him pick at the weak people the first day. This looks like his muddled because he doesn't know how to hunt and/or pay attention to the game.

So that's a reason why I don't want to really vote kush (His probably going to get run up to l-1 regardless.)

Kush is far from a newbie. I see what you are trying to do with the thing though. Nice plan.

Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:35 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 605, Garmr wrote:Fire assassin is town I know firebringer I know it in my heart this is his town play and I'm willing to put my faith into him because it's way different than his scum play. I don't mean to call you a scrub Calvary for reading fire assassin as scum (which you are but that's for calling me a scrub because anyone who is competent can see the way people are thinking.)

Mason bros for life.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 613, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 608, Garmr wrote:I'm going to say it outloud since I feel like saying it after thinking it over for a while, I think kush is a newbie town power role just from his behavior. The fact the he keeps placing self importance saying shit like his obvious town and saying his been dropping town bombs all week anything makes me think that way. If he is a newbie town power role it would explain why he is so lazy thinking he could get away with not paying attention day 1 as he could make it up with his power role day 2. The way he clings onto other players as if his looking for a way to survive kinda can go both ways (scum/town) through but it still shows he holds a importance on his survival which I don't think a newbie town vanilla would do.

Kush is far from a newbie. I see what you are trying to do with the thing though. Nice plan.

:P
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

Fire I have a prediction scum will probably have to kill one of us like last time and it will be latter in the game.
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:15 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

Pretty much, they have to kill one of us eventually. Maybe sooner rather than later.

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:40 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 539, Garmr wrote:VOTE: jarjar

Looks like the final wagons are forming and even through I'd prefer lapsa I don't think I will get that off today.

Why dont you think you;ll get Lapsa today?

Cause this very much looks to me like you know exactly what I'm gonna flip and are setting up Lapsa for the next mislynch.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:42 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 569, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:From everything I read, meseeks is seeming townier. Acyron mindmelded with him.

Jarjar is probably tunneled town
but possibly scum.

I am still happy with where my vote is but I don't think fire assassin is a bad lynch either.

Who am I tunneled on?
Autti
Autti
Goon
Autti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:51 am

Post by Autti »

In post 619, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 569, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:From everything I read, meseeks is seeming townier. Acyron mindmelded with him.

Jarjar is probably tunneled town
but possibly scum.

I am still happy with where my vote is but I don't think fire assassin is a bad lynch either.

Who am I tunneled on?

He was saying you have been tunneled and are town, but possibly scum.
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:54 am

@jarjar meseeks.

@jake but you know I am capable of staying under the radar as scum. So why would i play in a way that makes everyone want to vote me?
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:55 am

I was saying jar jar was tunneled on meseeks, not that other people were tunelled on jar jar.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:29 am

In post 621, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:@jarjar meseeks.

@jake but you know I am capable of staying under the radar as scum. So why would i play in a way that makes everyone want to vote me?

Wifom? Idk. There's nobody causing a distraction this game so you can't hide

Autti
Autti
Goon
Autti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:42 am

Post by Autti »

In post 622, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:I was saying jar jar was tunneled on meseeks, not that other people were tunelled on jar jar.

oh my bad.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”