Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:36 pm

Post by Jake from State Farm »

In post 653, Mr Meeseeks wrote:sorry, my aim is to keep this alt secret as much as possible, revealing it in my first game with it seems to render that redundant

So you do know what an alt is. Earlier you said you didn't. Why lie over something so trivial?
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:17 am

Post by nnn_thekushmountains »

Jake you're suspiciously focused on this alt thing.

And now you're calling him a liar to convey that into a scumread?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:22 am

I just have a personal hatred towards people who lie, especially when it's for no reason. Im not using it as a reason to scum read him though.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:11 am

In post 677, Jake from State Farm wrote:I just have a personal hatred towards people who lie, especially when it's for no reason. Im not using it as a reason to scum read him though.

When I said I was dropping townie bombs, I just meant the things I was saying were really townie. Not that they were townie in light of last game.

And I was kidding.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:41 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

VOTE: Garmr

- I don't believe his Lapsa read at all. Like he says that Lapsa is a "worthless piece of shit" in all his games. I saw no evidence of Garmr trying to sort whether or not he's actually scum or just playing to the meta read he has. I've already stated how I don't like any of the reasons for voting Lapsa.

But Garmrs reasons were especially bad. His original reason was that lapsa was "testing the waters for a RC wagon". Lapsa was simply asking RC why he was voting for acryon @ that point. Totally contrived. Garmr was just blind-sheeping @ that point.

And I think the fact that he keeps insulting Lapsa's play points to him knowing that he's arguing with town. Why would he keep running down a player that he believes is scum? It's not like he's saying "Unless you're scum, you suck". He's continually telling Lapsa how terrible he is.

- I see his buddying to Fire as scummy. Especially how he kept talking about how "one of us will eventually land scum". Also telling Lapsa that he's "afraid of me and fire working together" is laughable. I also see no reason why he was town-reading fire. Again, very contrived.

- What the fuck happened to his scumread on Mr Meeseeks? It seemed like a pretty strong read in 177 and then barely another mention of it. Looks like scum on scum to me.

Like he makes this big case on Meeks and drops a vote on him and then just goes back to focusing on Lapsa.

- He just gave up on the Lapsa Lynch so easily to switch to me saying that he didnt think he'd be able to get Lapsa lynched. Even though Lapsa was "obvious scum". Like @ one point he basically said that town didn't even need to discuss Lapsa anymore because of how obvious he was and we should focus on his scumbuddies instead. Just more contrived bullshit.

And now he's back to Lapsa. SO what changed that makes him think he can get Lapsa lynched now?

- Furthermore, aside from Meeks (who he only scumread for a minute then ignored him) I totally disagree w/ the people he's attacking: myself (obviously), Lapsa, mrurdercat and Calvary are all people I'm pretty much townreading.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:03 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Sorry guys, busy weekend and a day off yesterday means I haven't gotten a chance to post as much as I'd like. I'm happy with my vote where it is. I'm not feeling the Lapsa or Kush wagons to be honest, although it's mostly gut and my gut is probably shit. I don't see Kush as scum, someone who has played since 2013 can't be that bad (terrible reasoning, I know, but it is day 1 so I'm going to stick with my gut for now). I'm going to ISO for a bit and then get back to you guys.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:05 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 679, JarJarDrinks wrote:VOTE: Garmr

- I don't believe his Lapsa read at all. Like he says that Lapsa is a "worthless piece of shit" in all his games. I saw no evidence of Garmr trying to sort whether or not he's actually scum or just playing to the meta read he has. I've already stated how I don't like any of the reasons for voting Lapsa.

But Garmrs reasons were especially bad. His original reason was that lapsa was "testing the waters for a RC wagon". Lapsa was simply asking RC why he was voting for acryon @ that point. Totally contrived. Garmr was just blind-sheeping @ that point.

And I think the fact that he keeps insulting Lapsa's play points to him knowing that he's arguing with town. Why would he keep running down a player that he believes is scum? It's not like he's saying "Unless you're scum, you suck". He's continually telling Lapsa how terrible he is.

- I see his buddying to Fire as scummy. Especially how he kept talking about how "one of us will eventually land scum". Also telling Lapsa that he's "afraid of me and fire working together" is laughable. I also see no reason why he was town-reading fire. Again, very contrived.

- What the fuck happened to his scumread on Mr Meeseeks? It seemed like a pretty strong read in 177 and then barely another mention of it. Looks like scum on scum to me.

Like he makes this big case on Meeks and drops a vote on him and then just goes back to focusing on Lapsa.

- He just gave up on the Lapsa Lynch so easily to switch to me saying that he didnt think he'd be able to get Lapsa lynched. Even though Lapsa was "obvious scum". Like @ one point he basically said that town didn't even need to discuss Lapsa anymore because of how obvious he was and we should focus on his scumbuddies instead. Just more contrived bullshit.

And now he's back to Lapsa. SO what changed that makes him think he can get Lapsa lynched now?

- Furthermore, aside from Meeks (who he only scumread for a minute then ignored him) I totally disagree w/ the people he's attacking: myself (obviously), Lapsa, mrurdercat and Calvary are all people I'm pretty much townreading.

Well doesn't this vote ring opportunistic with bull shit reasoning.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:14 am

Post by Garmr »

First one to say who sucks.

-lapsa accused me of being bad first you ignore this because it's convenient.

-Fire was the one who approached me first so how am I quote on quote buddying him. Also yes I do think he is town and that talk about scum was testing his response so I could get a better grasp on him.

-Fucking pointed out that my scum read on mr meek drifted away. Are you fucking incompetent.

-maybe because lapsa pissed me off he went up my priorties.

-Your entire case is so fucking contrived it's not fucking funny.
Mr Meeseeks
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:18 am

Post by Mr Meeseeks »

In post 675, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 653, Mr Meeseeks wrote:sorry, my aim is to keep this alt secret as much as possible, revealing it in my first game with it seems to render that redundant

So you do know what an alt is. Earlier you said you didn't. Why lie over something so trivial?

if its so trivial, whats the harm in lying about it

i didnt exactly try to hide being an alt did i :P
I'M MR. MEESEEKS LOOK AT ME!
Mr Meeseeks
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:19 am

Post by Mr Meeseeks »

also sorry, catching up being pushed back another 6 hours or so, shit has happened irl
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:21 am

well you sort of did but whatever. I'll just ignore you now

Mr Meeseeks
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:32 am

Post by Mr Meeseeks »

In post 66, Mr Meeseeks wrote:
In post 64, Jake from State Farm wrote:I like Meeseeks but I have a question. Are you a true n00b or you an alt?

neither i am above your titles

like this is pretty much the most obvious "of course im an alt" sarcastic reply ive ever seen

and ignore me? like, all my content? because that seems like a questionable course of action to take on a player who was just dicking around a little with an alt
Calvary
Calvary
Townie
Calvary
Townie
Townie

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:56 am

Post by Calvary »

Having some problems with my internet connection; it keeps cutting out. Will post in a few hours when it's stable.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:16 am

In post 686, Mr Meeseeks wrote:
In post 64, Jake from State Farm wrote:I like Meeseeks but I have a question. Are you a true n00b or you an alt?

like this is pretty much the most obvious "of course im an alt" sarcastic reply ive ever seen

and ignore me? like, all my content? because that seems like a questionable course of action to take on a player who was just dicking around a little with an alt

History has shown me over and over that if a person is going to lie about trivial things, they are most certainly going to lie about things not so trivial. I can't trust you or anything you say.

Mr Meeseeks
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:24 am

Post by Mr Meeseeks »

that seems like an illogical escalation
Mr Meeseeks
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:25 am

Post by Mr Meeseeks »

like, i dont see how

someone joking around with an alt early on while still clearly saying that it was an alt = untrustworthy at things that are actually important to the game
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:30 am

well it's not for you to understand.

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:46 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Agree w/ meeks that his comment should have been read as him sarcasticly saying "of course im an alt"

And if there was any confusion, this next reponse should have read the same
In post 123, Mr Meeseeks wrote:i have no idea what you mean what is an "alt"

Thought it was pretty obvious he was just saying "Yes I'm an alt and I don't wanna talk about it"
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:58 am

well to be honest nobody asked you where you stand on this matter but since you brought it up post 123 is where the lie occurred. His original post where he said he was neither to me meant he wasn't a n00b player but he's just new to this site. post 123 is where he outright denies being an alt and he had no reason to lie about it.

i'm not interested in discussing this anymore because quite frankly I don't care what you all think about my opinion on the matter and I certainly don't care about any of yours. He lied and has been proven untrustworthy to me and that's all that matters.

nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:08 am

In post 688, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 686, Mr Meeseeks wrote:

History has shown me over and over that if a person is going to lie about trivial things, they are most certainly going to lie about things not so trivial. I can't trust you or anything you say.

I know other people have jumped on this, but allow me to jump on it at another angle.

This makes zero sense in the context of a mafia game. It's not like you are going into business with guy. His win condition could very well be to effectively lie to you, so you can't trust him by default.

What non-trivial things are you afraid he might lie about?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:19 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 693, Jake from State Farm wrote:well to be honest nobody asked you where you stand on this matter

Did I somehow imply that I was asked?

In post 693, Jake from State Farm wrote:i'm not interested in discussing this anymore

You seemed to have alot to say about something ur not interested in discussing.

In post 693, Jake from State Farm wrote:because quite frankly I don't care what you all think about my opinion on the matter and I certainly don't care about any of yours.

Wierd that you don't care about my opinion on the matter. Is it just me in particular or do you not care what anyone else thinks about it?

In post 693, Jake from State Farm wrote:He lied and has been proven untrustworthy to me and that's all that matters.

I mean, I'm still scumreading him so I'm not gonna say he's trustworthy or anything. But the alt thing in a non-issue.
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:21 am

Aaaand Jake is going to ignore me. Just like that PM I sent to him after the last game! Right now I'm crying a river of tears.

But whatever. Jake's alignment can be determined on some later day. Due to the heat on me so far, I'm not afraid of getting nk, despite my incredible scumhunting skills.

Autti is still a great lynch. I'm really happy with where my vote is right now. Do you guys need me to handhold you through this, or are you capable of reading his filter?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:50 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 696, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:Aaaand Jake is going to ignore me. Just like that PM I sent to him after the last game! Right now I'm crying a river of tears.

But whatever. Jake's alignment can be determined on some later day. Due to the heat on me so far, I'm not afraid of getting nk, despite my incredible scumhunting skills.

Autti is still a great lynch. I'm really happy with where my vote is right now. Do you guys need me to handhold you through this, or are you capable of reading his filter?

I know those feels. I have to accept the fact one of the people scum reading me is probably town.

From the way it looks between
the survivalist jar jar drinks who was afraid of voting me till I shifted my vote off of him.
lapsa who's playing the village idiot card
cavalry who offers pretty much no explanation for her reads
murdercat

I would probably say murdercat is the most likely to be town but I don't like how his gone quiet. Realistically out of those
4 scum reads I think 2 would actually be scum
and there probably one siding with me. But they just seem so scummy it's hard to split them apart to me and I don't really know who's the scum who's siding with me or ignoring me all togther. I feel like Rc and Firebringer and maybe maybe auti are town.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:01 am

I didn't ignore you kush, I wasn't online to see your response. But please read my last sentence of post 693 where I said I'm not interested in discussing it anymore, because I am not interested in discussing it anymore.

you want to ask me questions about something else, go ahead.

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:26 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

If you're not interested in discussing it then why bring it up?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”