Micro 598: Anime U-Pick Pack A (CRUNCHYROLL WINS!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

wait a sec. we're not turbolynching Magna here. it's still mylo and even tho i think Rhazh is town, there's still uncertainty and there's no need to rush!
first of all, Rhazh, do you intend to lynch Magna? if so, why didn't you vote him there? no danger of scum getting turbolynched. if you want to wait on the wagon, why didn't you say something to that effect?

Kanbei i'm excited to hear about why it's between Magna and me for you. i don't really understand your thought process here! you called me town, then said you had doubts about Rhazh and didn't like Magna.. but it's between me and Magna, not Magna and Rhazh?

also should i take this to mean that no one roleblocked anybody last night? well, someone that wasn't me? cause if you roleblocked someone and it wasn't me then you roleblocked scum. congratulations!!!
All hail the king, baby.

avatar by drawloverlala on tumblr.
Kanbei
Kanbei
Townie
Kanbei
Townie
Townie

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:29 pm

Post by Kanbei »

He said that Rhazh was probably scum, and that Magna and you are the last two scum for him. I'm pretty fucking sure Rhazh is scum, too.
I SHALL DEPLOY A MOUNTAIN OF TROOPS!
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:31 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Official Vote Count

MagnaofIllusion
(1): Fire Assassin

Not Voting
(5): MagnaofIllusion, RhazhBash, ZZZX, Kanbei, A Real Scourge

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2016-05-01 20:00:00)
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:58 am

Post by ZZZX »

@I am back today and I am catching up. Will post in 5-10 minutes as i finish reading
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:55 am

Post by ZZZX »

I just caught up and dont really have much to say sadly. but I am thinking about the post of rhaz and I still dont get it. care to rephrase that because frankly the post about me/magma didnt make alot of sense.
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:37 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

So obviously back from V/LA. I had to ask the Mod something before posting today and by the time I got my response I was not able to post on site. Thus the prod.

Rhaez

I don’t see this vote changing today even if it is decided to No Lynch given this is MYLO. Reasons below –

In post 347, RhazhBash wrote:Well shit. There goes the super easy Town win. Guess I'm just gonna go ahead and say this.

I'm a Cop. I got a guilty result on Magna. Got anything to say for yourself Magna?

You overplayed your hand. I know you are lying scum now because I’m Nagisa Shiota, TvTropes Cop.

I investigated Rhaz last night because he was way too quick to declare multiple players Town (Soren and Fire come to mind) which comes quite easily from scum who knows who isn’t their partners. I got a Null result which I needed to check into due to my role specifics.

I start out as a TvTropes Cop with 1 shot. If we lynch a player I have investigated I earn a second shot overnight. I needed to check with the Mod regarding my result because Null reads as being roleblocked and I needed to be see if that would qualify me for a second shot.

But I’m glad that Rhaz took all the worry out of that process for me.

In post 323, RhazhBash wrote:Fire shoot ZZZX right now.

As explained above this is scummy as hell. Putting another non-Scum kill into the mix automatically makes this a LYLO situation not a MYLO situation. This of course assumes that Fire isn’t Rhaz’s partner and this isn’t Scum Theatre …

In post 333, RhazhBash wrote:Here's the deal. I'm Townreading Scourge right now. Killing ZZZ is gonna make it a million times easier to find scum because he's too inactive to get a good read on. Fire most likely wouldn't random dayvig like that as scum, and a scum dayvig in a 9 player setup would be way too strong. That leaves Kanbei and Magna as suspects assuming ZZZ is shot. If ZZZ is Town we have the scum right there. If ZZZ is scum we can figure it out from there. It's the best move to make at this point.

1. Terrible reason for shooting Z as it surmises that Rhaz isn’t scum and thus the PoE he proposes to set-up is flawed as fuck.
2. Notice the way he tries to absolve the shot made by Fire as “illogical for scum”. Andro was very Town. Rhaz agreed with that before the shot yesterday. Yet why isn’t it a logical shot for Scum Dayvig to take out the very Town Andro? It would be.

In post 336, A Real Scourge wrote:so guys, if there's a roleblocker in this game who targeted somebody who was not me, you should very definitely say it.

You are going to need to explain how this makes any sense. Town already has a flipped Roleblocker – Andro. In a 9-player game with a Full Doctor and Bulletproof Towns combined with a Town Limited Roleblocker and my role there is no way there is another Town blocking role.

In post 342, Kanbei wrote:Alright, we haven't already lost which means we most likely have two scum as of right now.

Which head made this statement? I absolutely need to know.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:37 am

Crap forgot my Vote Tag -

VOTE: Rhaz

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:48 am

My next step is to go back and re-read Fire / Kanbei / Scourge to see who makes sense as a partner via interactions.

Z is so unlikely to be scum with Rhaz I'm writing it off. It would be a gamble even if Rhaz thought Fire was a Town Dayvig with a shot left to push shooting Z over me since I was Fire's number 1 suspect.

Fire makes tons of sense given the super quick Town read Rhaz-scum drew on him and his multiple attempts to explain away how scummy Fire's shot was as not making sense in the set-up. With a full Bulletproof who could absorb a Dayshot from Fire (whose flavor of Shot is not one of Soren's weaknesses) and Town has some pretty strong roles to offset the power of a Dayvig. The one thing I'm unsure on is their interactions today. It could be simple Scum Theatre they would have worked up overnight but I'm not sold on it currently.

Kan I really need to read in depth. The Hydra Dissonance has persisted despite multiple suggestions from myself and others to alleviate it. Could be a smoke-screen to allow them to float as needed with however the Town perception is headed (re the mixed Rhaz is Scum / Town messages we have seen today). Has called Rhaz scum multiple times but never really pushed to make his lynch viable to my memory.

Scourge I think is the farthest shot if only for the post at the top of this page. Scum partners with Rhaz would have no reason to dissuade the fake-claim quicklynch attempt. But a re-read is in order anyway.

RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:29 am

Post by RhazhBash »

So Magna. If you checked me last night and got a null result, then how come you didn't visit me last night? I'm not a Cop, I'm a combination Watcher+Tracker that wanted to see how you reacted to my accusation. I figured you would be attacked last night, but I got no results from my ability. The Cop claim was to gauge his reaction.
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:18 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

I don't know why, but I believe everything Rhazh has claimed. Even though this is MYLO so this is best time for scum to play gambits, this seems like legit town play. By legit, I mean its so bad scum aren't going to be this damn risky with it. Claim cop guilty on someone to see how they react then change your claim to what your 'real' role is? Yeah, I don't think scum would do that.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

I do not play like bringer, stop comparing me to bringer.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by RhazhBash »

I've thought about Magna's reaction to my fake claim, and there's only one possible way he can be Town. I would have had to have been roleblocked last night. I'll admit I slipped that I was a powerful PR intentionally, but his claim doesn't add up. 1 shot Cop who can't detect Town and gains uses when it lynches someone it investigated doesn't feel as strong as some of the other roles in this game. If Magna is called out at this point in the game, optimal play is to get the accuser lynched, but what I see in his reaction is forced confidence.

At this point I'm most confident on a Kanbei/Magna scum team.
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

i wasn't thinking of jk as a roleblocking role, but now i see it.
i asked because i needed to be sure, too!
either town rb hit scum last night, or scum rb hit me last night. OR, scum didn't use their ability. i have no idea why they wouldn't use their ability. so scum rb must have targeted me last night. i'm pretty sure of that now.
ZZZX you've been super disappointing so far, tho. how do you not have anythnig to say? this game has been pretty eventful!
i'm going to look over everything. then we should probably massclaim. if you guys think we shouldn't, say why. i'm pretty good at overlooking things, as Magna just pointed out lmao
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

In post 358, RhazhBash wrote:So Magna. If you checked me last night and got a null result, then how come you didn't visit me last night? I'm not a Cop, I'm a combination Watcher+Tracker that wanted to see how you reacted to my accusation. I figured you would be attacked last night, but I got no results from my ability. The Cop claim was to gauge his reaction.

how would a townie have reacted? im pretty sure they would have called you scum too for lying.
All hail the king, baby.

RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by RhazhBash »

Town and scum would both be attacking me because a Townie would immediatly have a confirmed scum right then and there. The thing is though scum would be worried if someone being as Townread as me was hard accusing them, while Town would be happy. I'm looking at Magna's posts and I see him puffing his chest to appear confident, rather than having genuine confidence in my lynch.
RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by RhazhBash »

In post 363, RhazhBash wrote:Town and scum would both be attacking me because a Townie would immediately have a confirmed scum right then and there. The thing is though scum would be worried if someone in my position was hard accusing them, since I'm being Townread by Fire and Scourge. Town would be happy as hell because it's a free scum revealing themself. I'm looking at Magna's posts and I see him puffing his chest to appear confident, rather than having genuine confidence in my lynch.

Reworded to be more clear.
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

hum, good answer! how does your ability work exactly? do you target someone and both watch and track them? so like a motion detector but actually useful? and your result was that Magna neither moved nor had anyone target him last night?
All hail the king, baby.

RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by RhazhBash »

I'm Ritsu. I learn everyone who visited my target and who my target visited. I also have another flavor cop ability to learn any player's character, but seriously when the hell am I ever gonna use that? I honestly consider my role a bit poorly designed.

I targeted Magna last night because he was one of the strongest looking and most vocal players. No results. The random kill was what struck me as odd. Why attack a really easy mislynch and not Magna? I sure as hell would have killed Magna last night if I were scum. The Cop claim was to accuse him and force him to make a claim that doesn't add up to my real ability if he's scum. So long as I wasn't roleblocked last night Magna is scum.
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

considering the villains are probably villainous characters, i feel like your flavor cop could be actually useful... i mean it's possible they're all just kids like ours, but you never know if you dont use it?
All hail the king, baby.

A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

well, not just kids. that nisekoi character looks older? and koro sensei is definitely an adult. i should have said 'naturally good characters'.
All hail the king, baby.

RhazhBash
RhazhBash
Goon
RhazhBash
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by RhazhBash »

If I knew anything about the flavor of this game I'd consider it, but even then watch+track is just too strong to pass up.
A Real Scourge
A Real Scourge
Goon
A Real Scourge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by A Real Scourge »

its not hard to google characters and figure out if theyre heroes or villains. that and other people here know the flavour. i joined because i love 2/3 of these anime!
but fair enough, watch/track is plenty good. if we lynch scum today and theyre a villain character you should use your flavourcop, tho.
All hail the king, baby.

Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:49 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 366, RhazhBash wrote:I'm Ritsu. I learn everyone who visited my target and who my target visited. I also have another flavor cop ability to learn any player's character, but seriously when the hell am I ever gonna use that? I honestly consider my role a bit poorly designed.

I targeted Magna last night because he was one of the strongest looking and most vocal players. No results. The random kill was what struck me as odd. Why attack a really easy mislynch and not Magna? I sure as hell would have killed Magna last night if I were scum. The Cop claim was to accuse him and force him to make a claim that doesn't add up to my real ability if he's scum. So long as I wasn't roleblocked last night Magna is scum.

I really don't think mangna would have been top choice for a NK.
My NK analysis was pretty spot on that Random was going to die, for being more townread (at least by who I assume are town players). Scum likely were trying to throw shade on him.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

I do not play like bringer, stop comparing me to bringer.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:59 am

In post 361, A Real Scourge wrote:i'm going to look over everything. then we should probably massclaim. if you guys think we shouldn't, say why. i'm pretty good at overlooking things, as Magna just pointed out lmao

I’ve already claimed my full role and supposedly Fire Assassin has to. This is MYLO so I don’t see why not. I’d like to get everyone’s claim on the record for reasons I comment on below.

Personally I want Rhaz first and Z last and the rest I don’t care about re: order.

In post 362, A Real Scourge wrote:how would a townie have reacted? im pretty sure they would have called you scum too for lying.

Read his answer carefully. He admits that his gambit would get the same reaction regardless of alignment but tries to slice it with the nice soft fluff of “Looks like he’s puffing his chest” as opposed to anything concrete.

In post 358, RhazhBash wrote:So Magna. If you checked me last night and got a null result, then how come you didn't visit me last night? I'm not a Cop, I'm a combination Watcher+Tracker that wanted to see how you reacted to my accusation. I figured you would be attacked last night, but I got no results from my ability. The Cop claim was to gauge his reaction.

Oh, so now you are a Combo Watcher / Tracker who also from later posts I glean is also a Name-Cop and you just made up the previous as a gambit. Uh huh.

The obvious answer is you are Roleblocking scum who is fake-claiming once again. Duh.

In post 360, RhazhBash wrote:I've thought about Magna's reaction to my fake claim, and there's only one possible way he can be Town. I would have had to have been roleblocked last night. I'll admit I slipped that I was a powerful PR intentionally, but his claim doesn't add up.
1 shot Cop who can't detect Town and gains uses when it lynches someone it investigated doesn't feel as strong as some of the other roles in this game.

See – this is a perfect example of scum in trying to shoe-horn the situation into their personal narrative.
Firstly the bolded is clearly false. I get results of player is TvTrope or not TvTrope. Inherent in that assessment is that if I get a not TvTropes result that player is Town. The second part of the bolded also shows he’s not approaching the game from a Town mentality. Town already has a Full Doctor, Full Bulletproof and Limited Roleblocker. How much power is reasonable to expect in a 9 player game for Town with only 2 scum? Not nearly enough to justify his second claimed role of “Tracker plus Watcher plus Name-Cop”. Especially if you are to believe his stance that Town also had a 1-Shot Dayvig.

To explain the point further – my role fits much more logically into the set-up as we know it. Andro was a 2-shot Roleblocker with restrictions (only able to use it in Twilight). Even the full BP had a downside (albeit one that I can’t see ever coming into play in a small game). Yet his role is exceedingly powerful even in a full Mini game (12 players) with no claimed restrictions or limitations.

In post 366, RhazhBash wrote:The random kill was what struck me as odd. Why attack a really easy mislynch and not Magna? I sure as hell would have killed Magna last night if I were scum

And now you just stepped in it trying to WIFOM the kill. Because if you had accidently claimed a strong role as you claim you should have been the shot last night. But instead Random got shot. Let’s take a quick run through Random’s ISO.

In post 184, Randomnamechange wrote:Town: Magna, Kanbei, androgybee
Null town: A Real Scourge
Null: Shisou
Scum: Soren, Rhaz

In post 194, Randomnamechange wrote:It could happen
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Rhazh

If you were so “Townread” as you were saying then why did Random who only moved his vote from you to Soren (his other scum-read) get shot?

In post 371, Fire Assassin wrote:My NK analysis was pretty spot on that Random was going to die, for being more townread (at least by who I assume are town players). Scum likely were trying to throw shade on him.

In post 142, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
randomidget
(1): A Real Scourge

In post 163, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
randomidget
(1): A Real Scourge

In post 237, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:randomidget (2): Soren, RhazhBash

In post 274, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:randomidget (2): Soren, RhazhBash

In post 291, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:randomidget (2): RhazhBash, Soren

In post 311, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:randomidget (3): RhazhBash, Soren, A Real Scourge

So which one is the scum throwing shade on Random – is it Rhaz or Scourge? Because we know Soren was Town? I eagerly await your response.

In post 359, Fire Assassin wrote:I don't know why, but I believe everything Rhazh has claimed. Even though this is MYLO so this is best time for scum to play gambits, this seems like legit town play. By legit, I mean its so bad scum aren't going to be this damn risky with it. Claim cop guilty on someone to see how they react then change your claim to what your 'real' role is? Yeah, I don't think scum would do that.

Yeah, totally his partner – every bit of his reasoning here says “Oh, this is absolutely what I would expect from scum (in Rhaz’s play)” yet the result is “Rhaz is 100% Town”.

Kanbei
Kanbei
Townie
Kanbei
Townie
Townie

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:13 am

Post by Kanbei »

Rhazh is confirmed scum, his partner is 99.99% scourge

VOTE: Rhazh

Vote with ne for a free win, never should have taken my vote off rhazh d1
Kanbei
Kanbei
Townie
Kanbei
Townie
Townie

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:16 am

Post by Kanbei »

Im soma yukihira the poison master, I grant a poison antidote to 1 person a night(basically fruit vendor)

So rhazh is lying = scum

Freelo boys

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”