Jack of All Trades

Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Postie »

In post 1016, Postie wrote:RC, why are you scumreading Lapsa?
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

i don't know.

can I call you my little isster?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1065, Garmr wrote:
In post 515, JarJarDrinks wrote:And for my Lapsa read,

I was scum once in a game with Lapsa. I tunneled him for the entire game because his playstyle is easy for scum to attack and noone gave me a 2nd look about it.

Basically saying he once hard bussed lapsa and what's funny if lapsa flips town I bet he expects that this will reflect well on him.

It wasn't a bus. I already corrected that post because I worded it badly:
In post 558, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 556, Autti wrote:
In post 549, JarJarDrinks wrote:also this:
In post 515, JarJarDrinks wrote:I was scum once in a game with Lapsa. I tunneled him for the entire game because his playstyle is easy for scum to attack and noone gave me a 2nd look about it.

Wait so your argument is that scum lapsa presents as obvious scum, and therefore you not tunnelling him makes you town? Wtf. If scum lapsa is obvious, like he is now, then we should Lynch him. Then we should Lynch you next for defending him.

I was scum in a game where Lapsa was town*

So in other words Lapsa was town and I went after him as scum. Therefore I think that people jumping on Lapsa early are scummy.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

Lol RC you are drunk. I'll post tomorrow.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:15 pm

yo dont even know how durnk.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades

Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by Postie »

In post 1079, RadiantCowbells wrote:yo dont even know how durnk.

I think we have a pretty good idea. Please don't do any driving tonight.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:18 pm

uhm. not planning on it.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1056, Mr Meeseeks wrote:okay so

dont worry, my jarjar scumread is still in place, nothing could make me lose it

his attitude always looked like deciding someone's alignment and then shoving excuses to read them that way afterwards, his iso is filled with lying and discrediting and myriad other problems

but the big thing that was bugging me was would he
really
put that much effort into defending a scum partner playing like lapsa

so heres my theory

i got it the wrong way around in terms of kush/lapsa

lapsa is town, and jarjar is hard defending what could easily have been an easy lynch for towncred
kush is scum, and jarjar was pushing him for towncred when he was getting close to lynching

now, at first this seemed bizarre, but more things started to stick out the more i thought about it

jarjars timing on the wagon seems fair enough - fourth vote on, and very soon after jake had placed the third vote, despite a considerable buildup to potentially scumreading him already
kush has had antagonism and general dislike towards jarjar - but never a scumread or a vote
jarjars vote went off kush after kushs wagon went from 6 voters to 3, and then jarjars supposedly strong scumread on kush disappeared - at a brief glance, he hasnt mentioned it for ages
jarjars push on me for defending kush - because kush actually is scum, itd be surprisingly easy to make me look bad

the main thing that pinged me and made me go "oh shit" was when i made that post and kushs reply to it - anyone reading it can see that my better points are against jarjar, but kush attacked it and attempted to convince me that my innocent read is better and that i should vote him (by saying that it was scummy for me to not vote innocent after that) and that made me think "shit, maybe hes trying to get votes off his partner?"

(in addition, ive not really been pinged by a lot of lapsas more recent posts while a lot of kushs recent posts bugged me but eh)

so to sum up:

lapsa is probably town
jarjar is still scum
kush is actually scum not town imo
innocent im now leaning on not being scum
unsure on who the third scum is, but i want to say jake/expedience slot rn i think

This is almost convincing me you're town. That's a totaly logical thought process if you're convinced that I'm scum.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1056, Mr Meeseeks wrote:the main thing that pinged me and made me go "oh shit" was when i made that post and kushs reply to it - anyone reading it can see that my better points are against jarjar, but kush attacked it and attempted to convince me that my innocent read is better and that i should vote him (by saying that it was scummy for me to not vote innocent after that) and that made me think "shit, maybe hes trying to get votes off his partner?"

This in particular seems like really hard to fake townie paranoia.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:25 pm

yo meseeks is town af.

jjd lets say you're town. hoh scum tho?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

So meeks, my next question to u is does scum-kush only make sense to u if I'm scum? Cause I know I'm town. Maybe Kush attacked you because he thought there was a good chance I'd get hanged and then wanted you to look bad when I flipped.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

RadiantCowbells wrote:yo meseeks is town af.

jjd lets say you're town. hoh scum tho?
Garmr, acryon maybe kush.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:31 pm

uhm.

garmrm is town
acryon may notb e town but im not voting v/la
kush is not a townread.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:31 pm

dude i literally did not press fuckin subit and ijt fucking subimted fuck
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 1065, Garmr wrote:
In post 1063, Postie wrote:This is basically what it boils down to:

In post 398, JarJarDrinks wrote:Reason I'm defending Lapsa is cause I believe it's a counterwagon to scum-kush.

If you think player A isn't really scummy and people want them lynched, and you think player B
is
scummy, you're naturally going to defend the non-scummy player (player A) and attack the scummy player (player B), because you're trying to move people's votes from player A to player B. This is a thought process that makes sense.

If JJD was defending a buddy, especially one being dubbed "obvscum", I find it hard to believe he would put this much effort into it, because that would make him look pretty bad if/when Lapsa's lynch went through.
And if he was whiteknighting, why would he actively try and derail the lynch on Lapsa? Why not just sit back and say that Lapsa's town and allow it go through?

I've been in pretty much this exact situation before as town and I got scumread for it and it was frustrating and made no sense. JJD's town.

OMG postie you make me want to bash my own head in with that analysis becuase it's bad really fucking bad. Maybe because you weren't here for the early game it's skewed your views, but I will say again
JJD was not hard defending Lapsa

In post 120, JarJarDrinks wrote:disagree and voting Lapsa for that is stupid.

In post 378, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 376, Garmr wrote:jar jar drinks you have just taken spot on my scum reads list congrats.

I'm sure after he flips green you'll say "OMG, JJD must be scum cause he knew Lapsa was town". No, it's cause the case against him is garbage.

In post 398, JarJarDrinks wrote:Reason I'm defending Lapsa is cause I believe it's a counterwagon to scum-kush. Furthermore, I don't think any of the reasoning given for him bing scum is good. I see shit like this and it drives me nuts:
In post 241, RadiantCowbells wrote:I agree on principle that Kush is scum but I want to do Lapsa more.

In post 380, acryon wrote:
Can you address my points against Lapsa?

In post 312, acryon wrote:
- is mind-numbingly awful.
-You have repeatedly resorted to personal attacks.
-Remember when we all talked about the whole defending yourself versus being defensive thing, and how one was NAI and the other is kinda scummy. You fall headlong into the latter.
-You actually haven't even placed a vote this game, and your content reeks of making noise and arguing without trying to get anywhere AKA not scumhunting. I know you're trying to make people look dumb, but MO doesn't appear to includes anything close to scumhunting.

- 90 looked like smart-ass comment to a dumb question.
- half the people in this game have made personal attacks
- not sure how to respond when didnt give a reason he's in the latter
- It's hard to scumhunt when you're being attacked all game. Especially for shitty reasons.

Like yeah, Lapsa isn't exactly being Mr pro-town. But there's no way people are scumreading quite this hard:
In post 115, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Lapsa

There's no way this is town.

Quicklynch this.
In post 371, Garmr wrote:Nah we are lynching lapsa today since lapsa is obvious scum.
In post 305, acryon wrote:I don't know that I've seen someone that appears more obvscum than Lapsa.
These reads all look contrived as shit.

(Note with this he picks the player with the weakest reasoning and fucking fails in debunking it. With rushed dot points never says why lapsa is town other than he is a counter wagon which I pointed a counter wagon doesn't mean there town and I think I linked or talked about a game which shows it. this is like the only post he actually defends lapsa as well and it's done half ass.)

In post 515, JarJarDrinks wrote:And for my Lapsa read,

I was scum once in a game with Lapsa. I tunneled him for the entire game because his playstyle is easy for scum to attack and noone gave me a 2nd look about it.

Basically saying he once hard bussed lapsa and what's funny if lapsa flips town I bet he expects that this will reflect well on him.

Self-meta is null

In post 537, JarJarDrinks wrote:
Lapsa
- townread. Already posted my thoughts on Lapsa. Let me add that my 2 top scumreads are pushing this wagon.

In all these posts he has not given a reason why lapsa is town other than counter wagon. Don't you think that's a bit suss?

He isn't trying to explain why Lapsa is town, he's trying to explain why Lapsa is not scum, and this is fine, it's just his approach

In post 546, JarJarDrinks wrote:Anyway, lynch me if u want people. But u seriously better not lynch Lapsa tomorrow. You look at my readlist and flashlynch Meeks (or Garmr if u want)

And if you're asking yourself: "Why should I listend to JJD?", I'll tell you the results of the five Day 1s I've been part of as town since I joined this site:

- Newbie 1484 - My top scumread got lynched. Flipped scum
- Newbie 1491 - My top scumread got lynched. Flipped scum
- Mini 1720 - My top townread got lynched. Flipped town
- NY 192 - My top scumread got lynched. Flipped scum
- NY 193 - My top townread got lynched. Flipped town

That's not's hyperbole. Feel free to look em up. I have an impeccable day 1 record (though my other days aint too shaggy either).

It may only be a small sample size but there's no reason to think I'm all of a sudden gonna start being wrong. After y'all see me flip town, hang the people @ the bottom of my readlist

Tries to use past games to prove that his right about lapsa with out showing evidence. I was also one of his top scum reads in a previous game and I flipped town. JJD is full of shit.

That doesn't make him scum

In post 559, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 548, Mr Meeseeks wrote:you better trust this guy who still hasnt given a single fucking reasons for lapsa being town besides not liking the reasons why lapsa is scum and lapsa being pushed by his scumreads

Those are good reasons. When a wagon easily forms on someone for shitty reasons, it's usually cause they are town and there's scum pushing it. That's a towntell for me and I've been correct so far in reading it that way in my past games.

Says the wagon was formed from shitty reasons never ever debunked the main reasons from the main pushers. Litrally has done nothing to say why lapsa is town.

>

In post 679, JarJarDrinks wrote:VOTE: Garmr

- I don't believe his Lapsa read at all. Like he says that Lapsa is a "worthless piece of shit" in all his games. I saw no evidence of Garmr trying to sort whether or not he's actually scum or just playing to the meta read he has. I've already stated how I don't like any of the reasons for voting Lapsa.

But Garmrs reasons were especially bad. His original reason was that lapsa was "testing the waters for a RC wagon". Lapsa was simply asking RC why he was voting for acryon @ that point. Totally contrived. Garmr was just blind-sheeping @ that point.

And I think the fact that he keeps insulting Lapsa's play points to him knowing that he's arguing with town. Why would he keep running down a player that he believes is scum? It's not like he's saying "Unless you're scum, you suck". He's continually telling Lapsa how terrible he is.

- I see his buddying to Fire as scummy. Especially how he kept talking about how "one of us will eventually land scum". Also telling Lapsa that he's "afraid of me and fire working together" is laughable. I also see no reason why he was town-reading fire. Again, very contrived.

- What the fuck happened to his scumread on Mr Meeseeks? It seemed like a pretty strong read in 177 and then barely another mention of it. Looks like scum on scum to me.

Like he makes this big case on Meeks and drops a vote on him and then just goes back to focusing on Lapsa.

- He just gave up on the Lapsa Lynch so easily to switch to me saying that he didnt think he'd be able to get Lapsa lynched. Even though Lapsa was "obvious scum". Like @ one point he basically said that town didn't even need to discuss Lapsa anymore because of how obvious he was and we should focus on his scumbuddies instead. Just more contrived bullshit.

And now he's back to Lapsa. SO what changed that makes him think he can get Lapsa lynched now?

- Furthermore, aside from Meeks (who he only scumread for a minute then ignored him) I totally disagree w/ the people he's attacking: myself (obviously), Lapsa, mrurdercat and Calvary are all people I'm pretty much townreading.

Ignores the reasoning why I am voting lapsa just tries to push it off as me chalking up lapsa as a mentally retarded player when this isn't the case. Also says I gave up my lapsa scum read (through it has weakened) never the case there wasn't the numbers for a lapsa vote. Also ignores the fact that lapsa started off pushing me as a bad player becuase I was voting him while calling me scum for me reacting which is bending the truth in his favor.

He's not ignoring it deliberately in an alignment indicative attempt to discredit you, he's just being slightly unsatisfactory

In post 740, JarJarDrinks wrote:Jake, I'll save you the time:

Garmr is scumreading me because I think Lapsa is town.

That's a shit way to sum things up and only half truth. Avoids saying why I think it's scummy aka avoiding reasoning as to why lapsa is town and his lack of effort to debunk it.

"ur scum"
"no u stop lying lynch all liers"

If you think JJD was hard defending after this you got to be out of your mind.

Undeniably false, indeed, I cannot affirm this with a straight face.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 593, Calvary wrote:
In post 592, Fire Assassin wrote:I half suspect your push is to test if you can annoy me in enough to see my 'true thoughts'. Anyways. I think you can apply those standards to me, I never said they weren't applicable, and I didn't say I was the paragon of townie actions so far. The only thing you can say is that I am relatively active, which is not a tell.

Can I ask what your reads are right now? Besides me?

If I am going to be honest here, I don't think you could get me lynched today if you wanted to.
But we can talk as long as you want dearie.

Not going into detail now as I am focusing on you. However I agree that Jake and JarJar are suspicious and I'd add Innocent to that pile. Conflicted on Lapsa and Garmr. I don't understand how you can town-read Lapsa as hard as you have done.

You're relatively active? You had one of the lowest post counts until a few minutes ago and even now it's nothing to write home about. If ~30 posts is your definition of active, then dearie me.

Is there an explanation for why you've been acting like your textbook definition of a scummy player? You're not saying it's deliberate so I have no idea what, as town!fire, were doing there.

The fact you're focused on 'well she can't lynch me anyway' and not 'I should try and clear myself to make it easier for town to find the scum' is...interesting :cop:

This post though.

"uh, just wondering, is there an explanation for why you're scum?? i'm just not really sure how this is consistent with you being town, just saying..." I can't actually misrepresent that in a way that makes it sound significantly worse.

Literally voting someone and then responding to their posts saying that shit is "interesting", that's shady as fuck.

:cop: is on the list of the top 3 scummiest emotes.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 1078, MURDERCAT wrote:Lol RC you are drunk. I'll post tomorrow.

There won't be a tomorrow if your idea of tomorrow is in more than (expired on 2016-04-26 12:00:00)
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by Expedience »

VOTE: MURDERCAT

Fine, this is better than Garmr or JarJarDrinks, but still suboptimal.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

Wait, no. Stop. Not me.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades

Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by Postie »

@RC
- Thoughts on Calvary?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:50 pm

idk little sis D:
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 1093, MURDERCAT wrote:Wait, no. Stop. Not me.

Who then?
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades

Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by Postie »

In post 1090, Expedience wrote:Literally voting someone and then responding to their posts saying that shit is "interesting", that's shady as fuck.

:cop: is on the list of the top 3 scummiest emotes.

I think :cop: is more a sign that someone is feeling slightly smug rather than scum, but the whole "interesting" thing + :cop: does read really off for some reason.

In post 1095, RadiantCowbells wrote:idk little sis D:

gdmmit I thought you said you were better at Mafia when you were drunk.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:55 pm

call me big borhter and I can give you an answer D:
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

I'll tell you tomorrow