nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:49 am

Post by nnn_thekushmountains »

In post 1148, MURDERCAT wrote:Kush, how do you feel about fire? I'd rather vote fire than I am innocent. Garmr > fire > IAI

Not fire, not garmr.
Garmr is really town.
I trust Garmr's townread of Fire. Plus fire has been reasoning in my interactions with him.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:52 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1151, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
In post 1148, MURDERCAT wrote:Kush, how do you feel about fire? I'd rather vote fire than I am innocent. Garmr > fire > IAI

Not fire, not garmr.
Garmr is really town.
I trust Garmr's townread of Fire. Plus fire has been reasoning in my interactions with him.

You don't think there's any chance of Fire pocketing Garmr?
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:53 am

In post 1152, acryon wrote:
In post 1151, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:

Not fire, not garmr.
Garmr is really town.

You don't think there's any chance of Fire pocketing Garmr?

Garmr seems really confident in his read. Yes there's a chance but it's day 1, and if you have a strong indicator like that that someone is town, that's going to trump most other stuff on day 1.
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:55 am

In fact I'd go as far as saying it's going to Donald Trump most other stuff on day 1 ...
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:57 am

Post by acryon »

Why do you trust Garmr's read so much?
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:58 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Would do kush again actualy.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:59 am

In post 1155, acryon wrote:Why do you trust Garmr's read so much?

It's more that my experience has made me acutely aware of the weakness of day 1 reads in general. In contrast, Garmr's metaread looks pretty strong.

also I likedand me fire's conversation, though I can't remember why.
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:03 am

In post 1156, RadiantCowbells wrote:Would do kush again actualy.

Is it because I disagree with you, I think about the game differently than you, or none of the above?
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:05 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

I don't think Kush is scum
Mr Meeseeks
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:10 am

Post by Mr Meeseeks »

In post 1060, Postie wrote:
In post 1033, Mr Meeseeks wrote:id probably be looking closest at... expedience i think, maybe garmr

If you think scum!Expedience makes sense after this...

In post 848, Jake from State Farm wrote:I don't know why I didn't do this as soon as I found out fire assassin was fire bringer but I can't play with a known game thrower.

request replacement.

Fire is on my blacklist

... you're insane. :P
call me insane then

a player replacing because they have a personal issue with another player is not even close to alignment indicative
In post 1062, Expedience wrote:Yeah but Mr Meeseeks, what if they're all town
youd just love for me to become paranoid about my reads
In post 1063, Postie wrote:This is basically what it boils down to:

In post 398, JarJarDrinks wrote:Reason I'm defending Lapsa is cause I believe it's a counterwagon to scum-kush.

If you think player A isn't really scummy and people want them lynched, and you think player B
is
scummy, you're naturally going to defend the non-scummy player (player A) and attack the scummy player (player B), because you're trying to move people's votes from player A to player B. This is a thought process that makes sense.

If JJD was defending a buddy, especially one being dubbed "obvscum", I find it hard to believe he would put this much effort into it, because that would make him look pretty bad if/when Lapsa's lynch went through.
And if he was whiteknighting, why would he actively try and derail the lynch on Lapsa? Why not just sit back and say that Lapsa's town and allow it go through?

I've been in pretty much this exact situation before as town and I got scumread for it and it was frustrating and made no sense. JJD's town.
youre fundamentally misunderstanding my problems with jarjar

first off, my scumread is way beyond that whole defending thing way back. seriously. there is literally a huge quote wall with about half of it being dedicated to scummy shit jarjar has done. to ignore that is ridiculous
secondly, my issue was never "ooh hes townreading x and scumreading y", it was "his reasons look artificial, like hes gone 'okay im gonna describe him as town and scum, now i have to find reasons'. additionally, there are plenty of reasons to hard defend while whiteknighting - a helluva lot more towncred, for a start. if someone sits back, says someone is town but puts fuckall effort in, theyre gonna get called for whiteknighting.
In post 1066, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1060, Postie wrote:
In post 1033, Mr Meeseeks wrote:id probably be looking closest at... expedience i think, maybe garmr

If you think scum!Expedience makes sense after this...

In post 848, Jake from State Farm wrote:I don't know why I didn't do this as soon as I found out fire assassin was fire bringer but I can't play with a known game thrower.

request replacement.

Fire is on my blacklist

... you're insane. :P

Postie, I don't see why you'd see replacing as alignment indicative.
see quite amusingly my current meta on postie is that shes actually scummier as town than as scum
so idk if postie is scum
In post 1070, Postie wrote:Yeah but you're you and not Jake from State Farm. I see no reason not to take his claim at face value.
so..? a player can replace out for personal reasons regardless of alignment. i know i have before
In post 1083, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1056, Mr Meeseeks wrote:the main thing that pinged me and made me go "oh shit" was when i made that post and kushs reply to it - anyone reading it can see that my better points are against jarjar, but kush attacked it and attempted to convince me that my innocent read is better and that i should vote him (by saying that it was scummy for me to not vote innocent after that) and that made me think "shit, maybe hes trying to get votes off his partner?"

This in particular seems like really hard to fake townie paranoia.
arghhhh
part of me goes "hmm maybe he is town finally seeing the truth"
but then another bit of me is worried that ive figured it and now jarjar is worried and trying to soften me up uhifuahksuahfkj
fucking paranoia
In post 1085, JarJarDrinks wrote:So meeks, my next question to u is does scum-kush only make sense to u if I'm scum? Cause I know I'm town. Maybe Kush attacked you because he thought there was a good chance I'd get hanged and then wanted you to look bad when I flipped.
nah, i think scum-kush makes sense in general tbh. ive been feeling it for a while but not really saying it because, how do i explain
you know when you are like "yeah i know who the scum are" and you think youve got it sorted then something happens that doesnt fit and you just ignore it
basically it kept happening until i could ignore it no longer and i reached the conclusion i did
i reckon theres a good chance of kush!scum independent of you
In post 1092, Expedience wrote:VOTE: MURDERCAT

Fine, this is better than Garmr or JarJarDrinks, but still suboptimal.
ew
In post 1110, Expedience wrote:VOTE: Cavalry

JarJar, vote Cavarly as well or you could be lynched because you are a competing wagon.
://////
In post 1125, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
In post 1124, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1113, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:Regarding meeseeks, those consprcy theories are easier for mafia to fake than people realize. I'm gonna have to re-read it.

Reread it yet?

Also can u think of any scum motivation for him to put forth that theory and basically flipflop his read of you and Lapsa?

Cause to me, it looks like a natural thought progression of someone that is tunneled on me being scum.

Not yet.
Scum motivation is to make himself look townie and open up more people for him to scumread.
open up more people to scumread
by scrapping my scumread on lapsa
sure dude
like id understand this if id gone "hmmmmmm it could be kush OR lapsa"
but nah
I'M MR. MEESEEKS LOOK AT ME!
Mr Meeseeks
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:11 am

Post by Mr Meeseeks »

holy crap what is it with me and post walls in this game
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:24 am

Don't worry Meeseeks I might be wrong about you
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:54 am

Post by Garmr »

I think lapsa jumping onto the wagon of Calvary when a majority of people he is scum reading are pushing it is a sign that lapsa is scum and only cares about lynching someone today (Calvary for town cred if you think Calvary is scum like me/Lynching a townie if you think calv is town)

Yet JJD pretends not to notice the contradiction

In post 1128, MURDERCAT wrote:I think this Calvary wagon is bad. I think Garmr's jump on is bad. I think I am Innocent's vote on Calvary is bad too. I don't understand why lapsa is putting a wagon at L-1 if they are replacing out. I'm worried about Garmr, fire, and I am innocent right now.

Doesn't take much to figure out lapsa is scum and is jumping at a lynch that isn't him. I guess when you willingly wear the blindfold of bias you start failing at hunting and missing basic scum tells and become a tool for scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:56 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1136, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1134, Garmr wrote:
In post 1128, MURDERCAT wrote:I think this Calvary wagon is bad. I think Garmr's jump on is bad. I think I am Innocent's vote on Calvary is bad too. I don't understand why lapsa is putting a wagon at L-1 if they are replacing out. I'm worried about Garmr, fire, and I am innocent right now.

Youthink I'm scum and fires scum so I know you are fail in this game maybe you will have better game next time.
Are u townreading murdercat?

If you look through my iso instead of skimming it and looking for things to twist into scum points(which is your job as scum). You could see my natural progression on the murdercat read.
Mr Meeseeks
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:14 am

Post by Mr Meeseeks »

In post 1163, Garmr wrote:only cares about lynching someone today

no offence but

that aint a scumtell

its generally (especially on D1) pro-town to pull off a lynch, regardless of who it lands on, because it provides information for wagons and the like based on the flip of the player

like sure id rather get someone whom i think is scum

but theres more info to be got from a lynch than a nightkill, thats for sure

@mod can we have a vc please

also, may i request that we have a deadline extension for the sake of the replacing of lapsa?
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:16 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Why was my vote bad? Kush's wagon was down to just my vote. Expedience whose slot I'm townreading started a wagon on Calvary. Calvary as you can see in my post below is someone I'm scum reading...so I voted Calvary.

Again what's the problem?

In post 880, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 854, MURDERCAT wrote:
@Mod
Can we get an Autti prod?

Also, I am Innocent can you weigh in on recent developments?

Okay what do you want to know?

People I don't think are good lynches? Ok, jar jar, RC, you/MC, jake

Person I want most lynched? Still kush

People who are scummy as all get out but I'm afraid they're masons so I'm hesitant to vote there D1? FA and garmr

Person my gut is telling me is town that I prob wouldn't lose sleep over if they were lynched? Lapsa

Person I forgot about? Acronym

Person I most think is scum if I'm wrong about kush? Meeks

Person who wouldn't surprise me being scum with or without kush? Calvary

Person I would think is scummy if 2 scummy people weren't voting him, and if he wasn't voting kush? Autti
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:19 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1156, RadiantCowbells wrote:Would do kush again actualy.

I agree but I don't think we'll get the numbers for a lynch there. Wagon gets going/big enough, I'll switch back. But with another top 3 scum read at L-2, I'm content to stay for now.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:19 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1159, MURDERCAT wrote:I don't think Kush is scum

Why?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:20 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1165, Mr Meeseeks wrote:
In post 1163, Garmr wrote:only cares about lynching someone today

no offence but

that aint a scumtell

its generally (especially on D1) pro-town to pull off a lynch, regardless of who it lands on, because it provides information for wagons and the like based on the flip of the player

like sure id rather get someone whom i think is scum

but theres more info to be got from a lynch than a nightkill, thats for sure

@mod can we have a vc please

also, may i request that we have a deadline extension for the sake of the replacing of lapsa?

But his jumped off the current biggest counter wagon at the time,(me) to jump on calv and The majority of his scum reads are on it fuck I don't think he gave a town read to anyone on that wagon. Yes willingness to lynch someone could be a town tell but you have to think of the circumstances, painting things in black and white, with out thinking is a worthless way to play mafia.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:20 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1163, Garmr wrote:I think lapsa jumping onto the wagon of Calvary when a majority of people he is scum reading are pushing it is a sign that lapsa is scum and only cares about lynching someone today (Calvary for town cred if you think Calvary is scum like me/Lynching a townie if you think calv is town)

Not sure what you want me to say about it. Or why you're just targetting me as opposed to the other people townreading lapsa.

Why not say "MURDERCAT pretends not to notice the contradiction" or "Kush pretends not to notice the contradiction" ?

Though to answer: Lapsa requested replacement so I have no idea if that was even a real vote or not. Didn't seem worth addressing
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:21 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1170, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1163, Garmr wrote:I think lapsa jumping onto the wagon of Calvary when a majority of people he is scum reading are pushing it is a sign that lapsa is scum and only cares about lynching someone today (Calvary for town cred if you think Calvary is scum like me/Lynching a townie if you think calv is town)

Not sure what you want me to say about it. Or why you're just targetting me as opposed to the other people townreading lapsa.

Why not say "MURDERCAT pretends not to notice the contradiction" or "Kush pretends not to notice the contradiction" ?

Though to answer: Lapsa requested replacement so I have no idea if that was even a real vote or not. Didn't seem worth addressing

Wow you are so full of bullshit.
Mr Meeseeks
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:23 am

Post by Mr Meeseeks »

VOTE: kush

i am happy with this
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:26 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1163, Garmr wrote:
Doesn't take much to figure out lapsa is scum and is jumping at a lynch that isn't him. I guess when you willingly wear the blindfold of bias you start failing at hunting and missing basic scum tells and become a tool for scum.

Is what you're saying here that Lapsa only cares about making sure that he's not in the noose. And that he's willing to see his teammate hang because he doesn't actualy care about winning?

Or are you saying that he's so blind that he doesn't realize that Calvary is his scumbuddy?

Or something else?

In post 1164, Garmr wrote:If you look through my iso instead of skimming it and looking for things to twist into scum points(which is your job as scum). You could see my natural progression on the murdercat read.

I looked through your ISO. I just wanted it on record that you're now townreading murdercat.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:26 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1171, Garmr wrote:
In post 1170, JarJarDrinks wrote:

Wow you are so full of bullshit.

ignored my question.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”