MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:25 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 1249, OceanWind wrote:

And this is why Snarky is mafia with or without RadiantCowbells. He can't string together two sentences on his reads elsewhere despite being asked multiple times. His entire focus on the game begins and ends with RadiantCowbells simply repeating that Radiant is mafia, and he never follows up on any questions asked about his other reads.

There's nobody in the game that I'm currently reading as town though so I need to reset. I'm not sure where I'm going wrong.

Sigh ... that's funny because while Radiant has been asked multiple times for reasons why Snarky is Mafia his response is "Obv-Scum" and "I'm tired and V/LA from this thread". You could literally copy-past that first paragraph, switch the position of their names and it would not change the context at all.

Yet you clearly moved from Radiant to Snarky based more or less on the fact that Snarky has been willing to engage in thread while Radiant is just busy posting up a storm all over site and not making contributions to this game. That's what I am drawing from your vote hop and subsequent narrow focus only on Snarky.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:44 am

Post by OceanWind »

Stuff that swayed me:

1. - He tells me that killthestory caused him to change his read on Bellaphant. He tells me to go find the quote myself since he's clearly too lazy to do it.

2. - After I bring up the relevant post to show that there is no case, rather than admit he made a mistake or clarify what he meant, he claims that killthestory brought up a "great discussion about lynching Bellaphant." You can look at the post yourself and see that there's absolutely no reason given as to why killthestory thought Bellaphant was mafia. There's a big heading telling us that we're lynching Bellaphant followed by a list of killthestory's reads with some associatives to Bellaphant. This tells me Snowman is talking out of his ass. There was nothing there that could have possibly changed his read which makes it more likely his reads are just made up.

3. Additionally, his argument that "Bellaphant was a good information lynch, what information did we gain from lynching ChurchOfMercy?" is directly contradictory to his statement D1 that ChurchOfMercy was a great information lynch with lots of associatives.

On RadiantCowbells: Some players prefer playing town and have trouble staying engaged when they are mafia. For those type of players, it would be alignment indicative if they posted selectively in some games. Radiant doesn't strike me as that kind of player considering how much he talks up his scumplay.

I'm not impressed by Radiant's responses to my case which basically amount to "I'm too good to make these mistakes." I'm not townreading Radiant and I'm not even discounting the possibility of bussing but those posts by Snarky put him over Radiant as my strongest suspect. I'd like to hear what you think of them.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:20 am

Post by OceanWind »

Also, @MagnaOfIllusion - who are your next suspects after killthestory and why?
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:42 am

Post by SnarkySnowman »

It's like herding cats here.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:48 am

Post by OceanWind »

If you actually want me to take you seriously, respond to my points and questions to you. Repeating that RadiantCowbells is mafia isn't doing anything. We already know.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:49 am

Post by OceanWind »

It's your other reads I'm interested in. I'm well aware by now what your read on RadiantCowbells is.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:57 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

well MoI

what you're forgetting is that

I'm RC.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:39 am

Post by Imperium »

Prod dodge.

Sorry, both heads are super fucking busy at the moment. I'm going to try to come back tonight but I can't promise to until Friday morning, but this will be my first priority when I have a moment.

Magna - I've told Nacho that you want him to answer a question for you. I'm hoping he'll get to it tomorrow, but it won't be tonight. As for the Ranger's alt question. It's not Faraday :( He doesn't play or even mod anymore really because he hates mafia now. It's Mastin. She'll deny it because she does every time someone points it out, but it's her. And sorry Ranger but my win condition is more important than you keeping your not really secret alt. Also, if you want to create a secret alt you should really stop slipping that you have meta knowledge you wouldn't have as an alt. If you're going to be an alt be a fucking alt. You did the same exact thing in Mafiaception when you tried to give meta reasoning for reading your partner you wouldn't have as a new player.

And Ranger as you're calling us scum for calling for a pushing lynch we believe in, I want you to think back to Machina mafia, you know the game where you were scum and we suspected you but then started to doubt and jumped off while pushing super hard for town to be lynched instead while still having you as a secondary scum read. Yeah, it was nice that town didn't listen to us and lynched you instead. You as Ranger would not know how to distinguish between me and Nacho enough to go oh if that's Nacho posting on one page then it's scum. And you know damn well this is not my scum game because you've been my partner twice. You can have fun explaining what our scum motivation is though I'd love to see the mental gymnastics you do for that one and what we thought we were going to get out of it. And you know damn well that Nacho is happy to post in any game drunk. If you were actually town here, you'd see the town tell for what it is. That he has too much respect for some of the players in the game and is taking this one seriously. We might be busy. We might be overloaded at the moment. We might have taken a step back last weekend and tried to reorient ourselves after having such a wrong read we believed in, but this is an important game to us.

Anyway, RC did you ever explain why you think SnarkySnowman is definitely scum? I didn't see it in my skim.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

if ranger is mastin why are their readlists different?????
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by Ranger »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:My Kill vote is in very much the right place.
Not really. That burst of posting was made naturally and contains some solid analysis. Not all which I agree with, but that's just proof he's not sucking it up to me. He's made original points for his beliefs, bringing in some good things, and has a solid readslist.

So in summary you are asking me to trust you for a period of time in excess of the timeframe in which the lynch you are pushing (Snarky) will take place and just want me to take your word for it that you have good reasons?
Well when you put it
that
way...yes. I suppose I can understand the hesitance given that.

Tell you what – if you are indeed Town vote Killthestory with me today and once you can actually speak of the reasons on Snarky I will agree to listen with full attention and consideration. Deal?
If you tried selling me on, say, Nosferatu being scum, you'd stand a chance.

A
chance
. Not a guarantee, just a chance.

Voting Lowell or Imperium I can do without convincing being necessary. Only those two.

You're trying to push a lynch on one of my strongest townreads.

So, no.

MagnaofIllusion wrote:You said that if you were scum you know what player you would have killed. That makes zero sense given you were not in the game at the point the decision on the kill was made.
And you're conveniently leaving the part out where if I was scum I'd have known who my partners killed because being scum means having access to the scum PT, which any scum player with so much as HALF a brain reads FIRST.

My point is, if I was scum, I'd have access to the mafia topic.
The mafia topic would contain discussion of the kill, and every mafia topic I've ever seen has allowed the mafia to submit night actions through it.
Ergo, if I had read the mafia topic, I would know who they had killed.
I did not know Xisiqomelir had been killed.
So your options are I am scum who for some ungodly reason chose not to read the mafia topic (which I have a history of reading
first
upon replacing in, which I can prove by my past scum game replace-ins that have daytalk),
Or that I'm town that did not have a mafia topic to see the kill in.

Ergo, town.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Ranger »

Nosferatu wrote:if ranger is mastin why are their readlists different?
Because, surprise, Imperium is actually wrong.

I've seen the comparison between me and her made before.

The first few times I wasn't sure whether to feel complimented or insulted.

But by now, with every additional time the comparison comes up, I've pretty much figured out it's the latter.

You as Ranger would not know how to distinguish between me and Nacho enough to go oh if that's Nacho posting on one page then it's scum.
Yes, I do.

I can't talk about why I do.

But there was something
very specific
which made me say that.

Which both of you know about.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Ranger »

^That second quote was Imperium, for clarity.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by Killthestory »

i kind of just want to lynch MoI rn, but I still think they have a chance of being scum.

@Lowell, P sure town Lowell would just tell me to kms or something dude. Respond to my point too.

Snarky's recent posts make my town read start dying inside.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:34 pm

Ranger is too good to be Mastin though.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:35 pm

Mastin tries to vig Innocent Childs who go on to lead town to a win despite several town quickhammers on town to 'get them out of the way so town can get stuff done.'

There's about a 0% chance that they're the same person.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:36 pm

And yeah

Its because this game I'm being pushed to make a gigantic case which I really don't want to do.
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by Ranger »

RadiantCowbells wrote:Its because this game I'm being pushed to make a gigantic case which I really don't want to do.
Honestly empathize with this right now.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:29 am

In post 1251, OceanWind wrote:1. Post 1213 - He tells me that killthestory caused him to change his read on Bellaphant. He tells me to go find the quote myself since he's clearly too lazy to do it.

2. Post 1216 - After I bring up the relevant post to show that there is no case, rather than admit he made a mistake or clarify what he meant, he claims that killthestory brought up a "great discussion about lynching Bellaphant." You can look at the post yourself and see that there's absolutely no reason given as to why killthestory thought Bellaphant was mafia. There's a big heading telling us that we're lynching Bellaphant followed by a list of killthestory's reads with some associatives to Bellaphant. This tells me Snowman is talking out of his ass. There was nothing there that could have possibly changed his read which makes it more likely his reads are just made up.

I don’t see this as compelling in the least, frankly. Here’s the situation – Kill posted which is a big long bit of stuff saying “Let’s lynch Bella – there are tons of associative tells, here’s some other junk, blah blah blah”. So you are either left with two situations – you find that reasonable or you don’t. Ranger has claimed that Kill’s early Day 1 posting was very Town and thus reasonable and this post comes right from that timeframe. Given the difficulty I have building a wagon on Kill for whatever reasons it seems like others may share Ranger’s opinion.

Your point is that you don’t buy that Snarky can be convinced to change is read on Bella based on that post. That doesn’t sell me in the least. I feel like you are trying to split hairs by saying “Kill never gave reasons” when the reasons are the associative tells themselves – Acryon being auto-Town with a Bella scum flip. Are they good reasons? I don’t believe so for a minute given my read on Kill.

My question to you is – do you not find his post reasonable? Because if so I’m not sure why someone else putting faith in it that post as inherently scummy if you find the post reasonable.

In post 1251, OceanWind wrote:3. Additionally, his argument that "Bellaphant was a good information lynch, what information did we gain from lynching ChurchOfMercy?" is directly contradictory to his statement D1 that ChurchOfMercy was a great information lynch with lots of associatives.

See I think find this stretching. I went back and found the post in question -. In fact Snarky in that post said specifically “ChurchofMercy is interesting, because I see a lot of associatives with them (and a lot of info to be gained from that lynch), but I don't necessarily think they're scum, so I'd like to consider.” Which is a reasonable stance given he never went for a CoM lynch and in fact has consistently gone after the Radiant slot.

In post 1251, OceanWind wrote:On RadiantCowbells: Some players prefer playing town and have trouble staying engaged when they are mafia. For those type of players, it would be alignment indicative if they posted selectively in some games. Radiant doesn't strike me as that kind of player considering how much he talks up his scumplay.

I'm not impressed by Radiant's responses to my case which basically amount to "I'm too good to make these mistakes." I'm not townreading Radiant and I'm not even discounting the possibility of bussing but those posts by Snarky put him over Radiant as my strongest suspect. I'd like to hear what you think of them.

Well then given your question to me and this – who are your strongest scum reads then? Because this whole section reads as fence-sitting on Radiant.

In post 1252, OceanWind wrote:Also, @MagnaOfIllusion - who are your next suspects after killthestory and why?

Ranger is probably my next biggest read. And ironically your start of Day post on Alone triggered that. I absolutely dislike . There is no reason to randomize a vote that far into the game and I think is scum trying to make an awkward transition into the game. And from there we get several non-sensical posts like specifically the Bella analysis. How does Alone have any basis in having meta on Bella regarding her posting habits? He joined less than a month ago. The transition to voting CoM has no substance as to why CoM is leaning more scum. The entire Day 1 posting of Alone seems to be awkwardly trying to assert reads with little to no reason supporting them – look how many times he says “This person is Town because they agree with my reads”.

Then we get the open to Day 2 in . Alone mentioned Severa not once Day 1. He mentioned Snarky as a scum read (albiet a weaker read than CoM) Day 1. Snarky starts Day 2 voting for Severa basically saying “Whelp, nothing changed”. So Alone, who had a scum read on Snarky that has not reason to have disappated, joins the wagon Snarky is on Day 2.

I see someone who isn’t even close to scum-hunting and is just going with the flow of whatever is expedient at the moment. Ranger’s transition into the game doesn’t eliminate this highly suspect behavior by Alone and I’ve already discussed why I find her plan independently suspect from Alone’s.

Outside of that – I have a Town read on Imperium, a grudging Town read on Radiant and not much beyond that. Maybe Nosferatu but that’s based more on gut at this stage. I certainly can see scum floating along in the low content group of Ollie / Bella / Lowell / Acryon group. Ollie in particular has been sidelining quite effectively today – he’s just sitting on his little island going after Lowell and responding to the odd question directed his way. And lastly the way you are laser focused only on Snarky has me a little suspicious.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:48 am

In post 1262, Killthestory wrote:
Snarky's recent posts make my town read start dying inside.

Can we get some more votes this way? Seriously this is like 50 posts after he’s called Snarky obvTown at . And clearly nothing has changed at all in how Snarky has been posting in that stretch. He’s just setting the stage for his telegraphed Snarky wagon jump soon.

In post 1259, Ranger wrote:Well when you put it that way...yes. I suppose I can understand the hesitance given that.

What other way did you expect your “trust me post” to be viewed?

In post 1259, Ranger wrote:If you tried selling me on, say, Nosferatu being scum, you'd stand a chance.

A chance. Not a guarantee, just a chance.

Voting Lowell or Imperium I can do without convincing being necessary. Only those two.

You're trying to push a lynch on one of my strongest townreads.

So, no.

Well, I gave you the chance to bus. Don’t complain later that I didn’t give the opportunity.

In post 1259, Ranger wrote:And you're conveniently leaving the part out where if I was scum I'd have known who my partners killed because being scum means having access to the scum PT, which any scum player with so much as HALF a brain reads FIRST.

My point is, if I was scum, I'd have access to the mafia topic.
The mafia topic would contain discussion of the kill, and every mafia topic I've ever seen has allowed the mafia to submit night actions through it.
Ergo, if I had read the mafia topic, I would know who they had killed.
I did not know Xisiqomelir had been killed.
So your options are I am scum who for some ungodly reason chose not to read the mafia topic (which I have a history of reading first upon replacing in, which I can prove by my past scum game replace-ins that have daytalk),
Or that I'm town that did not have a mafia topic to see the kill in.

Ergo, town.

See this is the level of convoluted crap that makes me very happy with my scum-read on your slot. This is ton on verbiage that rests solely on the foundation that you aren’t just lying about not knowing Xis died just to establish the post you made at . Of course I really am not trying to convince you that you are scum … you would never agree. But you supposedly are the caliber of player who could certainly read the Mafia QT, look at the first post and say “Hey, I’m going to use the Mod’s flub up as a way to Town myself. Watch and laugh” to your buddies.

Of course my read on your slot is driven by how Alone so this back and forth is more an exercise on my part to dissuade other readers from swallowing your reasoning just based on “It’s Ranger”.

OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:57 am

Post by OceanWind »

In post 1267, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Your point is that you don’t buy that Snarky can be convinced to change is read on Bella based on that post. That doesn’t sell me in the least. I feel like you are trying to split hairs by saying “Kill never gave reasons” when the reasons are the associative tells themselves – Acryon being auto-Town with a Bella scum flip.

Okay, how does Snarky change his read on Bella from his "townlean" group to his "scumlean" group based on kill saying "Acryon is auto-town if Bella is mafia?" It's not that he put faith in the post or that he was more willing to lynch Bellaphant because of that post. He actually changed his read due to it.

It looks to me like he is mafia faking reads on players including a townlean on Bellaphant. When he saw killthestory make that big heading saying that we're lynching Bella, he skimmed through it, assumed it was a "case," and changed his read so he could hop on the wagon if it took off whether it was a bus or a mislynch.

As for the associatives: this is all killthestory wrote on Bellaphant:

In post 427, Killthestory wrote:1. Jmo was suprisingly read null by Bella. I'm unsure about this, but I'd still getting the genuine vibe from him. Everyone else also reads him as town, so there's that.

2, Acryon is town when Bella flips scum.

3. Nos is a wild card. I could easily see him scumteaming with Bella since he's not playing aggressively or scumhunting at all and arguing on shitty things.

4. Severa will flip scum when Bella flips scum. 90 percent sure on that read.

I can't see how (1) and (2) could possibly induce Snarky to change his read considering (1) was about his own slot's interaction with Bellaphant and (2) was that Acryon would flip town which has nothing to do with Bella. I could maybe see (3) because he was suspicious of Nosferatu. But he later changes him to a townlean so he's not buying killthestory's associative tells. (4) is the only thing I see as coherent with his own reads. But all killthestory said here was make a bare statement asserting that Severa (Snarky's biggest scumread) and Bellaphant (his townlean) were mafia together. Then suddenly, Snarky's read on Bellaphant changes with no new reasoning provided? And this overshadows his original reasoning? We have no way of even knowing whether he had actual reasons because he ignored every request to provide them.

In post 1267, MagnaofIllusion wrote:See I think find this stretching. I went back and found the post in question -. In fact Snarky in that post said specifically “ChurchofMercy is interesting, because I see a lot of associatives with them (and a lot of info to be gained from that lynch), but I don't necessarily think they're scum, so I'd like to consider.” Which is a reasonable stance given he never went for a CoM lynch and in fact has consistently gone after the Radiant slot.

I didn't say it was an unreasonable stance by itself. I'm saying he was okay with a lynch on Church because there was a lot of information to be gained from it in the form of associatives. But today, he complains that we got no info from that lynch and we should have lynched Bellaphant instead who would have given us more info.

In post 1267, MagnaofIllusion wrote:who are your strongest scum reads then?

I'm not sure. I thought I had a handle on the game but then all my townreads started fading away and I could see pretty much anyone being mafia with almost anyone else.

SnarkySnowman is my strongest suspect. I don't think he has actual answers to the questions I'm asking him which explains his consistent dodging. He can't articulate a single other read beyond Radiant.

I
could
see RadiantCowbells being partnered with Snarky. That explains Snarky's singular focus on him. It's a lot easier to fake suspicion of a partner when you know that they are mafia and are aware of what the ulterior motives for their actions are. That also explains why Snarky is so confident on this read and is putting his entire weight behind it while he seems so inarticulate elsewhere. On the flip side, Radiant who loves to bus would certainly want the cred from bussing his weaker teammate so he could go deep into the game.

I could also see Radiant being partnered with you (MagnaOfIllusion) considering you were dead set on him being partnered with ChurchOfMercy but didn't find him suspicious on his own. I thought it was very unlikely that he was partnered with Church and his play made a lot more sense as mafia trying to set up who he would go after upon Church's townflip. I also don't understand why you are currently townreading him so I'd appreciate an explanation, especially considering you pointed out that he was posting in other games on V/LA, not engaging with this game, tunneling on Snarky, etc. What is compelling enough to outweigh all of these things and make him a townread for you?

I don't understand your read on the jmo16mla/SnarkySnowman's slot. It seems unlike most of your other reads in that you defended jmo early and continued to have at least a slight townread on Snowman. At no point did you voice any suspicion of either and whenever asked about the read, you always speak in defense of them. I find it odd that two separate low-content/low-analysis posters (jmo/Snarky) have impressed you. Your relationship with that slot is something to keep in mind going forward. I don't think you're partnered with them though. If you flip mafia, I'd be more inclined to think it was a red herring you are planting for the town to use in order to get a mislynch because you are a thorough enough player not to leave an obvious link to one of your buddies. If you are town, I'm probably on a wild goose chase.

I found Ranger's predecessor suspicious but Ranger's entrance has reminded me more of her townplay. I've been partners with her once and she was a lot less enthusiastic and less engaged with the game. It's too early to tell though and I'm waiting to see those cases on Snarky and Imperium that'll likely give me a more accurate read.

I agree that there is probably mafia among the low-content posters, specifically on Ollie. He was active at the beginning but then only shows up once every day or every two days and passive about the content he posts. It fits the mold of mafia who got townread early and don't want to shake up the gamestate.

Lowell also falls under this category though. Everytime I think "Lowell," I think "busy for the weekend," "will catchup later," "don't have internet" and so on. He too is on his own island with Ollie not minding anyone else or even analyzing how his old reads make sense today after Church's townflip.

I was townreading Imperium after the D1 lynch but they too faded away. I'd expect the level of passion they had for the Church mislynch would translate to today as they have big revelations based on the flip. I also found it odd that they agreed with my case on Radiant but didn't think to comment on it for a couple of days. If they really had a scumteam figured out overnight, I think they'd be excitedly pushing their new reads. Finally, I don't understand what Radiant did that suddenly made them unsure about him. Can't he fake frustration as mafia? Why was Imperium not in your list of low content posters?

I still have suspicions of Bellaphant's slot, and potential asssociatives with SnarkySnowman's slot, but the only thing to do now is to wait for a replacement. Acryon is probably town. I was townreading him but although the read faded due to his lack of participation, I think in this case at least, it is legitimate considering he replaced out. I think killthestory is town but not exactly someone who is making much sense to me and most of his posts just read like spam. killthestory strikes me as a player that changes his mind every few seconds and goes over multiple possibilities which make his posts incoherent but I don't think that's scummy. You initially voted killthestory saying "this is where I'm starting with my vote today." What did you mean by that? Did you have other suspects at that time that you intended to move your vote to?

So, I don't trust anyone at this point. Mostly, I'm frustrated that no one really cares about the game except you, Ranger, and killthestory. Anyone could be mafia for all I know, except maybe kill, Nosferatu, and Acryon's empty seat.
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:39 am

Post by Ollie »

In post 1267, MagnaofIllusion wrote:I certainly can see scum floating along in the low content group of Ollie / Bella / Lowell / Acryon group. Ollie in particular has been sidelining quite effectively today – he’s just sitting on his little island going after Lowell and responding to the odd question directed his way. And lastly the way you are laser focused only on Snarky has me a little suspicious.

My posts don't lack content & I've made more of them than you, so I don't know what you mean by a low content poster if I'm in that group. Elaborate?

Read what I said about Lowel here & tell me why you're not voting for him?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:13 am

Post by Killthestory »

LOL MOI IS SCUMREADING RANGER AFTER ME

RANGER IS LITERALLY OBVTOWN WTF
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:15 am

Post by Killthestory »

also
@Ocean, I literally have an emotional disorder that basically makes me like bipolar slightly, so that's totally true lol
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:19 am

Post by OceanWind »

In post 1271, Killthestory wrote:LOL MOI IS SCUMREADING RANGER AFTER ME

RANGER IS LITERALLY OBVTOWN WTF

And what do you think of Ranger townreading MagnaOfIllusion?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:26 am

Post by Killthestory »

personally, i cant read vi's. i cant tell if it comes from a town perspective or is scum motivated.

however, ranger townreading MoI is no suprise since I'm also getting somewhat town vibes i guess. as long as his reasons arent shit for either of his reads then id be fine with it. i just dont have to agree with specific reads.

Return to “Completed Open Games”