chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:23 pm

Post by chilledtea »

Also, ranger did the right thing imo and I would have done the same.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:59 pm

Post by Aneninen »

OFF

Who wants new E.B.O.N.Y. Levels?
They're on!

ON
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:57 pm

Post by chilledtea »

I've got a weird feeling that sir cakes is the last scum. His interactions with people has been limited, so it is difficult to read him and the main reason for his town read is his position at shotty's wagon, which I think we can disregard at mylo stage imo.

I am just thankful that texcat left those crumbs because otherwise I can't see what could have saved this KT slot at this stage tbf. I guess he was so scummy that he got copped, I lucked out really.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:00 pm

Post by chilledtea »

Persivul lurking really doesn't make this easy. I get the feeling that I can trust anen but I will go through everything once more to see what I can do.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:02 am

Post by Persivul »

Wow, I thought we would come in and lynch Clumsy for the win.

I had in the back of my mind that if not Clumsy, it could be Anen playing a really good scum game. Gonna have to meta him as I don't believe I've seen his scum game.

Cakez, Anen, and me were the first three on the shotty lynch, so not much help there.

For whatever self meta is worth, my views on busing - don't do it unless absolutely necessary - are pretty well-known. I just finished a perfect scum win here:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=65750

In which there were plenty of opportunities to bus, and we didn't.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:09 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1027, chilledtea wrote:I've got a weird feeling that sir cakes is the last scum. His interactions with people has been limited, so it is difficult to read him and the main reason for his town read is his position at shotty's wagon, which I think we can disregard at mylo stage imo.

Yes, my town read on him yesterday was based on his place on the shotty wagon, but since all three of us were on it in 1-2-3 order, that is now meaningless.
I am just thankful that texcat left those crumbs because otherwise I can't see what could have saved this KT slot at this stage tbf. I guess he was so scummy that he got copped, I lucked out really.

Unfortunately those crumbs were obvious enough that it cost texcat her life, but yeah, at least we have one nearly conftown.

With you being basically conftown, we need to lynch today. As it is a single stray vote can't give scum a quickhammer. You're the obvious kill tonight, so we won't gain any information from the kill, and we don't have any PRs left. A no lynch only hurts us.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:33 am

Post by chilledtea »

The thing that irkes me about sir cakes is he is the only one who had done nothing when it comes to any sort of analysis, or figuring out regarding the game. It is also highly suspect that he considers drmshotty to be obvscum and told us to "read the thread" which we did. Clumsy, myself, wgeurtz, all of us town read shotty (I did at quarter stage of the day 1 before he got lynched) so it wasn't as obvious as he made it seem. But blacle, anen and others seemed pretty convinced and shotty was scum, so I am not sure.

Regarding persivul, didn't like him calling anen "a good player" it is not known whether anen is town/scum so calling anen a good player implies that pers knows anen's alignment. I am not sure if I am reading too deeply into this.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:43 am

Post by Persivul »

Reading max v. anen, the straightforward conclusion is that anen is town. The only way anen is scum is if that's a pretty elaborate wifom setup.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:15 am

Post by Persivul »

FOS: SirCakez
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:34 am

Post by SirCakez »

Highly doubt Anen is scum, Max's case on Anen yesterday felt far too manipulative and dedicated to be on a fellow scum buddy. And I've had a very strong townread on him all game.
Unless Tex majorly screwed up somehow then chilled is town.
So that leaves me with Persivul, who makes a lot of sense as a Shotty buddy like I said earlier.
In post 928, SirCakez wrote:I could see Persivul as a busser on Shotty. He only really started pressuring Shotty after he came under a lot of pressure on himself.
Maybe Max/Persivul?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:33 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1034, SirCakez wrote:Highly doubt Anen is scum, Max's case on Anen yesterday felt far too manipulative and dedicated to be on a fellow scum buddy. And I've had a very strong townread on him all game.
Unless Tex majorly screwed up somehow then chilled is town.
So that leaves me with Persivul, who makes a lot of sense as a Shotty buddy like I said earlier.
In post 928, SirCakez wrote:I could see Persivul as a busser on Shotty. He only really started pressuring Shotty after he came under a lot of pressure on himself.
Maybe Max/Persivul?

Fact check: when I voted shotty, there were only 2 votes on me. I hadn't taken a lot of pressure at that point.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:44 am

Post by chilledtea »

I want anen here and I want to know from him what he thinks of sir cakes vs pers. Like if possible some thoughts regarding pers/sir cakes.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:46 am

Post by Persivul »

Yeah, if Anen metadives me I'm confident he'll conclude I'm not scum.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:51 am

Post by SirCakez »

In [url=http://w.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7821091#p7821091]post 478[/url], drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7821084#p7821084]post 477[/url], Persivul wrote:
In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7821057#p7821057]post 473[/url], SirCakez wrote:Wgeurts we're not lynching the Vig :/
Persivul - you literally went from posting a miniwall about KT to voting wgeurts in 3 posts. What's up there?

It's pretty fucking obvious - a good player came in and voted gurts, making a wagon I had deemed not viable now seem possible.

So you weren't going to vote for him because you thought he was scum, but when opportunity struck you jumped right on? It is obvious you are scum.

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7821105#p7821105]post 479[/url], Persivul wrote:Just lynch me. I have never seen so much stupidity in a single game.

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7821182#p7821182]post 481[/url], Persivul wrote:When I flip green, read this game in which I was scum and wguerts was town:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=62219

and ask yourself,
why did wgeurts think this was persival's scum game?

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7821186#p7821186]post 482[/url], Persivul wrote:I don't know if gurts is scum trying to run the town, or town trying to be a leader and not knowing WTF he's doing. Either way, he's going to lead town to a loss. When I flip, note that his two big pushes were both town. Then decide whether you think he's scummy and you want to lynch him, or he's incompetent town, and you just want to ignore his reads (or perhaps do the exact opposite of his reads).

In post 500, Persivul wrote:VOTE: drmyshottyizsik

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7822433#p7822433]post 512[/url], davesaz wrote:
Official Vote Count

Persivul
(4): texcat, wgeurts, drmyshottyizsik, KuroiXHF
drmyshottyizsik
(3): SirCakez, Aneninen, Persivul
wgeurts
(2): BlacleWorks, Clumsy
texcat
(2): Maxous, KainTepes
Masquerade
(1): Alexcellent

Not Voting
(1): Masquerade

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2016-04-12 01:00:37)

You jumped on Shotty only when he became your counterwagon, and made little effort to push him before. The first vote was apparently a "flip off to wgeurts" like you said yourself.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:58 am

Post by Persivul »

So your theory is that I was scum taking pressure, and in order to divert attention from myself, I lynched a scumbuddy with a better PR than me.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:06 am

Post by SirCakez »

Framer isn't better then Rolecop?
And yes that's my theory. It was an easy bus and Shotty was clearly going down within a day or two, but there was next to no pushing there until the counterwagon formed.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:32 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 258, SirCakez wrote:UNVOTE:
Urgh
probably legit then. I'm not Vig.
Still think wgeurts is town

Interesting tell that I picked up on doing meta. I only see the
Urgh
when you're scum:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p7753973
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p7699410
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p7697752

I haven't found a town game with the
Urgh
, but to be fair I skipped over some games, particularly marathons.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:40 am

Post by SirCakez »

Are you seriously pushing me saying urgh as a scum tell lmao
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:53 am

Post by Persivul »

Urgh, let's see if Anen thinks it's funny.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:55 am

Post by chilledtea »

I can see that this might actually be the most difficult pick we (I) might ever be making. I recently completed a game where a similar situation existed (4 remaining, 1 conftown (myself), 1 vs 1 between town and the 1 remaining scum laid back and watched with amusement). I just hope anen isn't scum and I feel he isn't as well.

Sir Cakes also used "Jeez" is that scum tell? I don't know I am just asking.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:00 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1044, chilledtea wrote:I just hope anen isn't scum and I feel he isn't as well.

If he is, well done, because I don't see it. In doing meta on him his scum and town games were pretty close, but I believe I saw a couple slight differences in his scum game that I don't see here.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:06 am

Post by SirCakez »

If Anen is scum and orchestrated that whole thing with Max then props to him. I really, really doubt it though.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:07 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1044, chilledtea wrote:Sir Cakes also used "Jeez" is that scum tell? I don't know I am just asking.

He didn't use it in any of the three scum games above, so I'd say no.

Usually when I see a peculiar word and do meta on it, it turns out neutral. A couple times I've found real tells. I generally keep them to myself for future use and just lynch the person on other evidence, but since this wasn't my towniest game I decided to use this tell on Cakez here and now.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:09 am

Post by SirCakez »

So your entire case for me being scum is that I said urgh?
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:09 am

Post by chilledtea »

I use urgh all the time when I am town. Jeez is something sircakes used when he wanted to express how hard it was to get shotty's wagon going. I thought it was strange.

Return to “Completed Open Games”