Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 11:24 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1768, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1707, Night Hunters wrote:You went
for pages
about how Cakey couldn't be scum despite his transparently fake read Day 1 on our slot

show me
the pages

show me "the pages" of posts about how I said Cakez couldn't be scum

I'm too lazy to quote almost all of Day 1.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 11:27 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1771, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1769, Night Hunters wrote:dude ari was sk, he wasn't group scum and therefore was scumhunting naturally.

It's not about "scumhunting", it's about the level of conviction displayed in your pushes.

Town always have a level of doubt, and rethink and take an objective view of things. They have no incentive to exaggerate.

Scum on the other hand, even if 3rd party solo scum, feel the need to "prove" their towniness and thus tend to express an extra level of conviction in their reads and their pushes, to make them seem more genuine and make their logic seem stronger than it is. In doing so, they often exaggerate non-indicative things, just as Ari did and just as you are now doing.

Conviction = personality tell. I'll be just as confident as your posts allow GL.

Town don't always have doubt. Have you seen a cop guilty display doubt? Nope. I don't exaggerate. It's just you happen to "disagree" with me so you're painting my posts in the worst possible light.

Town have to prove their towniness and catch scum. That's twofold in lylo. It doesn't matter if you catch the scumteam if no one is convinced to join you.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 11:39 am

Post by ɀefiend »

Im here, just reading. It just sucks cause everything is coming out in the open in the last few hours instead of earlier in the Day.

Really need massive in here. Unless it's massive+NH, this game could already be over.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 11:41 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1777, ɀefiend wrote:Im here, just reading. It just sucks cause everything is coming out in the open in the last few hours instead of earlier in the Day.

Really need massive in here. Unless it's massive+NH, this game could already be over.

Now, this I find insulting. I've highlighted just the many ways Cakey's read was fake on day 1 and how GL was awkwardly defending him then. No one listened. Now you're stating this is just coming to your attention? Really?
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 11:45 am

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 1778, Night Hunters wrote:
In post 1777, ɀefiend wrote:Im here, just reading. It just sucks cause everything is coming out in the open in the last few hours instead of earlier in the Day.

Now, this I find insulting. I've highlighted just the many ways Cakey's read was fake on day 1 and how GL was awkwardly defending him then. No one listened. Now you're stating this is just coming to your attention? Really?

What are you talking about dude? I'm well aware of GL's defense of SC. SC should have been the lynch D1 but YOU and other crumb bumbs lynched a PR instead.

"Everything coming out in the open" refers to how this major argument between you and GL is being perpetuated with a few hours to go, instead of being started at the beginning of Day.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Night Hunters »

zefiend we need you on guiltylion so that in case massive actually comes back we can win
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Night Hunters »

I agree SC should have been the D1 lynch, but that wasn't because of me. I tunnelled him but I just couldn't get the support.

Well that's just tough shit. GL wasn't forced to actually make a move until people started voting. I was perfectly content lynching the person that Dwlee and I could agree on as scum and let the night actions sort it out and hoping for a bus. Scum just played in this particular manner though.

Massive not showing up (from this head's perspective) likely has cost us the game.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Night Hunters »

a no lynch is a scum win, if we can't get a lynch we're losing. Since you're conftown, zefiend, I'll even give you a choice. We can wagon any of Guiltylion/Massive/Sircakez ordered from my preference of lynch order.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Night Hunters »

And ninjaed by my other head.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 11:57 am

Post by Night Hunters »

^ the thing with a choice is dwlee
ogmeoiant
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 11:59 am

Post by ɀefiend »

If NH is town this is the worst case of hydra-disagreement threatening to lose the game, ever.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

If massive doesn't come on, he's getting lynched. I will not hammer you over massive. Plain and simple. We have to assume LYLO.

SC is not voting GL. So the only possible lynches with the players we have is you or massive.

And that's only a win if the team is massive+GL.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

I agree that SC has been displaying a few town tells, but that could easily be faked for the end of Day.

The fact that he says he's willing to vote massive is helpful though.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

So you're telling Titus head to essentially go fuck off.

You want to lose this thing, I'm not helping zefiend.

Go vote massive. Dwlee can vote massive. I'm not gamethrowing. I don't endorse the vote, but if conftown won't vote scum and if Massive doesn't show up we're boned anyway.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

So I'm literally stuck with hoping that everyone systemically has been throwing the game for massive to be scum, which frankly is just ugh...
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

I'm telling Titus the logistics of the situation.

I want a GL lynch. Without massive online, that is currently impossible.

Therefore the only two possible lynches are you or massive (if SC stays true about willing to switch to massive).

I would lynch massive before you, and I think you would vote massive before yourself, so that is the state of things.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1790, ɀefiend wrote:I'm telling Titus the logistics of the situation.

I want a GL lynch. Without massive online, that is currently impossible.

Therefore the only two possible lynches are you or massive (if SC stays true about willing to switch to massive).

I would lynch massive before you, and I think you would vote massive before yourself, so that is the state of things.

I referred to myself in the third person.

I get the logistics and I'd rather at least lynch someone than a guaranteed loss.

I just don't think Cakey is town and I haven't been wrong on Cakey yet. But Massive's gamethrowing so whatever and if massive is scum, then he was absolutely terrible leading a toejam lynch when the other options were townies.

So yes, I do see the logistics and I have to hope that massive is just gamethrowing by not voting before he left.

It's just stupid to bet against yourself.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

Also I find it interesting that Titus has been hard-town-reading massive all game and yet she doesn't appeal to him for support, like ever. Example: when I was asking about your flavor being connected with mafia flavor, you burst out and pleaded to GL (who was/is/should always be conf-scum to you), "look how he treats us" instead of your hard-town-read.

Of course that could have been dwlee, but it's still a problem.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

FWIW I would also lynch SC before NH, but again that isn't currently possible.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I'm here yo
Can we get the massive votes?
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

ugh whatever
VOTE: massive
Wanted a guilty vote but this is our only option
~Dwlee
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

zefiend I don't see why you're forcing me to bet this game on choosing correctly between SC/massive when NH is transparently obvious scum

p-edit: ugh fuck this
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1796, GuiltyLion wrote:zefiend I don't see why you're forcing me to bet this game on choosing correctly between SC/massive when NH is transparently obvious scum

p-edit: ugh fuck this

post-game I'm calling you out on this crap if you're town
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

actually zefiend has expressed willingness to lynch all three of myself, SC, and massive in the past few hours

is a zefiend/NH team possible

SC don't vote yet. you voted massive earlier and I want to see if NH/zefiend got ruled out in that time period
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

hmm, zefiend had one post while SC was sitting on massive, and NH was posting at the same time

if scum have daytalk that would have been a quickhammer by a hypothetical NH/zefiend team

if scum don't have daytalk, it may have been too difficult to coordinate as SC was also still active

gonna say zefiend is still probably town here

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”