MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 9:17 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 1623, Killthestory wrote:LOL MoI you simply cannot pull votes onto me. stop trying
That's mostly because they think you aren't competent enough to actually be scum.

That Micro game where you flaked as scum really supports that position too ...
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 9:17 am

Post by Killthestory »

lol you can try to irritate me but we both know who the real winner is
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 9:19 am

Post by Ranger »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:That Micro game where you flaked as scum really supports that position too ...
Oh, right, now that you bring it up...does this Killthestory feel like the same Killthestory-as-Kanbei from that game?

It doesn't to me.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 9:49 am

Post by Masquerade »

The 'for now' is key. It hints to how I will reevaluate my read on Virtue in case I'm wrong about Massive. But I happen to know Acryon does not PL as town and here he started out suggesting a PL on kain. And nobody has responded to that yet so I might need to put in more power in my statement.

VOTE: massive

I will get to in-depth reads later, most likely will not finish them this weekend because busy with mother's day as well (lots of prepping).
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 9:53 am

Post by massive »

In post 1616, MagnaofIllusion wrote: Ok with this in mind I’d like your read on Killthestory. He initially help form the wagon and then jumped off to sideline his vote around here and there. He multiple times proclaims Church to be a bad lynch or Town. But he ends up going back to Church with such empty posts as .
Acknowledge I see this. I'll try and look now through the end of the work day. I'm usually VLA on the weekend but if I have internet connectivity out in the wilds of Colorado, I'll try and answer this. Look for it Monday at the latest.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Killthestory »

if u scumread me u suc!!1!
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 10:14 am

Post by Nosferatu »

tbh I was thinking of what to do this game earlier on since I was sort of hitting a blank and so I was like "why don't I VCA" and I remembered DGB saying optimal VCA time is D3 so I was waiting and no one flipped scum so you're sort of right ranger.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 10:16 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1619, Ollie wrote:
In post 1613, Nosferatu wrote:can't think of a reason to not VOTE: Virtue :/
Why are you voting for him?
Tried way too hard to make things seem scummy yesterday.
last.fm
gtkas
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 11:05 am

Post by massive »

"Helped form the wagon on CoM" is a stretch. His empty posts / empty votes aren't limited to CoM -- in fact, pretty much every vote from him D1 was an empty vote. He flips on Church between 285 and 412 so the main question is, what's in there that would cause him to flip his opinion?

... actually, between 381 (responds to COM calling them scummy) and 412.

I don't really see a reason to flip their opinion. I don't think they were quite as invested in COM's wagon as you seem to; in fact, I'd say he was protective of COM (trying to start counterwagons on Bella and my slot)

Man I don't know. This is a preposterous statement:
In post 446, Killthestory wrote:Are you fucking stupid? I was the one who started the CoM fucking wagon and put the most pressure on him. I just feel he's town, and that Bella is definitely scum
and this
In post 464, Killthestory wrote:CoM's later on posts regarding AtE gave me bad vibes, but his early posts gave me good vibes.
is in direct contradiction to what actually happened, and that was that COM's early posts caused Kill to scumlean him and complain about them doing anything at all.

So I'm not crazy about Kill. His ratio of noise to signal makes it tough to read though.

------

Why does Kill shoot RC overnight? Is RC that much harder to mislynch than Severa in that slot?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

they are the same person.
last.fm
gtkas
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by Masquerade »

Ye but when *we* didn't know Severa was RC is what he means I think.

Just got home from work, little tipys very late, not gonna read anything anymore, maybe later today after I slept.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by Masquerade »

I dunno, I liked Nosferatu when I began my catching up but that feeling has disappeared completely.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by Masquerade »

In post 1618, Ollie wrote:But actually... no interest in reading the game or engaging with anyone, but still wants to hydra...
In post 1594, Lowell wrote:well GL masq.... let me know if you need a hydra partner...
Does anyone have any knowledge of if Lowell prefers being town or scum?
How is that relevant?

I don't know Lowell, never played with him before, maybe he asked because he saw my joindate? I'm an alt btw.
Reading mafia-games is a LOT different from reading a book. A book usually has a storyline it won't deviate from, or only for a few chapters to catch back later, and it's already written.
Here there's dozens of people with hundreds of opinoins that can be interpreted a thousand ways.
Finish that thought yourselves.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by Masquerade »

In post 1615, massive wrote:Wait. You think I'm scum and you're willing to forgive other players based on associatives with my slot? Can you unpack that?
I think I did but if I didn't you'll let me know, right?
I feel like I forgot something I should respond to and I don't think that^ was it.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

alt city
last.fm
gtkas
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 1639, Nosferatu wrote:alt city
$in¢ity
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by OceanWind »

I do want to know why Killthestory hammered Snarky after calling him obvious town but I'm not optimistic about actually receiving an answer. That seems to be the running theme for half the players in the game...

@Magna
- what's your opinion of Killthestory's posting in context of the game you finished where you were partners? I'm assuming you see at least some similarity considering you suspect him but on a surface-level skim, his posting couldn't be more different. He barely posted in that game before flaking. Here, he has one of highest posting rates.

I have some time to spend on mafia so I'll go over D2 again and maybe go over the end of D1 posting if I still have time, and post outstanding questions I have which will hopefully get the new replacers talking about the game. I want to narrow down my pool of suspects but there's not a single player that I think is both town and making sense so I need to work on that.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by Killthestory »

I'll answer you if it isn't a loaded question and seems perfectly reasonable.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by OceanWind »

I think it's perfectly reasonable. You said Snarky was town. Seemed pretty certain about it in fact. So, why did you hammer days before deadline?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Because I'm trigger happy. Snarky was going to be lynched anyway, and the discussion stagnated. I wasn't going to defend him if he wasn't going to defend himself. It was faster to hammer, and then get real scum.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by OceanWind »

Okay, and why aren't you pursuing this "real scum" today? I asked you who we should vote and you said Lowell. Why haven't you engaged his replacement at all? You haven't voted or done anything D3.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by Killthestory »

oh im tired dude. lowell is still obv scumming and im pretty sure ranger is obvtowning but yaknow
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by OceanWind »

You've remained tired for three whole days? How is Lowell "obv scumming?" Can you quote the relevant posts and point out what is suspicious about them? Why aren't you voting his slot if he's so obviously mafia? What are your thoughts on his replacement Masquerade?
Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2016 6:38 pm

Post by Ollie »

In post 1637, Masquerade wrote:
In post 1618, Ollie wrote:But actually... no interest in reading the game or engaging with anyone, but still wants to hydra...
In post 1594, Lowell wrote:well GL masq.... let me know if you need a hydra partner...
Does anyone have any knowledge of if Lowell prefers being town or scum?
How is that relevant?

I don't know Lowell, never played with him before, maybe he asked because he saw my joindate? I'm an alt btw.
Reading mafia-games is a LOT different from reading a book. A book usually has a storyline it won't deviate from, or only for a few chapters to catch back later, and it's already written.
Here there's dozens of people with hundreds of opinoins that can be interpreted a thousand ways.
Finish that thought yourselves.
Well if he wanted to cling onto the game cos he drew a scum role then it would be pretty damn relevant!

But it's good that you want to defend your predecessor,, have a crack at this...
In post 993, Ollie wrote: The rest of this post is about Lowell... At the beginning of the game he was gathering allies, started to do something with them, then just ducked out of the game... During this time, he didn't respond to a big post I mostly directed at him. This is yet more evasion which he was doing earlier in the game, that kind of thing was why he fell into my scum leans.

Part of the reason for my preference for a SS lynch was to do with how sturdy the CoM wagon was throughout a large portion of day 1. Why is this an issue? Well if you draw a line in the sand early in the day & get your vote sorted then you can just coast along never having to change it. Safety in numbers too etc. I find it hard to believe there was no scum on that wagon with the way it played out. Lowell's vote was made really early on April 5th & it stayed until the flip. His participation fell way off after that. & there was this which was never fleshed out or followed up on despite it being questioned, counting that as more evasion as well...
In post 571, Lowell wrote:^^^ this is a scummy post
Futile gathering of allies. Parks vote. Evasion. Lowell's day 1. VOTE: Lowell
In post 1207, Ollie wrote:
In post 1177, Imperium wrote: I don't see them as gathering allies. I do a similar thing to what he did at the beginning in which i look for people I enjoy working with.
It isn't alignment indicative to look for people you enjoy working with, but to start the game like that then not follow up... I got the impression he was going to get into the thick of it from the way he started. That looks fake to me when I add that to the other things he's done in this game. I mean do you look for players you enjoy working with, indicate you want to work with them, then not work with them? In any case, throwing around easy town reads isn't looking for people you want to work with, this is something he's done alot of, & makes up more of why I said he was gathering allies. & what makes me persist with this thinking is... when I questioned why he was doing this, his response was this...
In post 157, Lowell wrote:I'm starting to see the Ollie case, if for no other reason than his growing frustration that no one else is voting for obvtown killthestory like he wants us to. And yes, Ollie, I do normally sheep ABR. Because it's fun. You got a problem?
This was a load of bollocks. I wasn't even voting for Killthestory, yet now he was starting to see the case on me for this reason apparently. But what was I doing? Questioning the unquestionable Lowell, & he reacted by trying to make some shit up about me, that was 100% made up unfortunately for him. My stance on Killthestory posted hours before & directly above the Lowell post I've quoted was...
In post 156, Ollie wrote:Killthestory can you give at least some of your reads on people so far? It's gonna be hard to work out your alignment with no content.
Notice that he now has his vote on me after I voted for him exhibiting the same behaviour as here. Now he'll be shocked if I'm town because; 'Cautious as whoa'. This was tacked on reasoning for his OMGUs vote. & low posting doesn't make me think someone is scum, it just makes them harder to read. It's what he does when he posts, & the pattern of his play.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2016 6:40 pm

Post by OceanWind »

@Ollie -
a few questions for you:

1. Your suspicion of Lowell was based on him not responding to you (among other things)
In post 993, Ollie wrote:During this time, he didn't respond to a big post I mostly directed at him. 541 This is yet more evasion which he was doing earlier in the game, that kind of thing was why he fell into my scum leans.
Most of the game was doing this including Snarky and Severa. Why weren't they in your pool of suspects?

2. Did you go through RadiantCowbell's other games?
In post 993, Ollie wrote:@SEVERA we should see some of your previous games, doesn't matter if they're on a different site.
What conclusions did you draw from them considering your request here? Are you normally the type of player that bothers reading through completed games? What do you generally look for and how in-depth do you read games you are not in? If Severa had linked offsite games for you, what would you have done?

Return to “Completed Open Games”