beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 11:37 am

Post by beeboy »

I am killing you because Nahdia make me giggle.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 11:37 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 175, beeboy wrote:
dayvig: Kuroi
If this isn't real, I'm voting you.
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 11:38 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 168, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 165, Cake Effect wrote:
In post 158, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 154, Cake Effect wrote:Not really
Salarians/Krogans/Geth are still going to be looking for mislynches on Humans. And they'll also be avoiding lynching each other.

I'm trying to approach it as Human/Asari/Turian vs Salarian/Krogan/Geth for now. Makes it simpler to scumhunt.

-SC
not necessarily, they will in actuality each be looking for lynches on anyone who isn't themselves. There's no real way to simplify it by grouping the factions, and if so geth would not be with salarians and krogans.

It would look more like:

Salarian - mafia faction
Krogan - werewolf faction
Geth - 3p masons with modified win conditions

Likewise since Humans, Asari, and Turians do not all win together, they cannot be considered part of one "town" faction. Everyone is uninformed to a degree, so grouping factions is a futile effort.

Really only way to go about it is kill everyone who isn't in your faction. This game is a veiled free-for-all.
No?
Humans/Turians/Asari all want the Geth and to an extent the Krogans/Salarians dead, Krogans/Salarians/Geth all want the Humans dead. It's not just a free-for-all.
And the comparison of Geth to Masons with changed win conditions is ???
My point is that they cannot all win together. In the end there will be at most two factions alive, with one consisting of only one person. Geth are 3p masons because they have a PT and know that everyone in that PT are of the same alignment, but they have no nightkill, so they are not scum.
Humans/Asari/Turians all want Geth dead. Geth want Humans/Asari/Turians dead.
How are they not scum???
In post 174, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 172, Nahdia wrote:i know i was purposefully speaking jibberish

anyway

Gladiate: Nosferatu
This isn't funny anymore.
This is so stiff and awkward. What's wrong with the joking?
KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 175, beeboy wrote:
dayvig: Kuroi
If this isn't real, I'm voting you.
:shifty:

-SC
The Cake Effect is a series of events that occur when a hydra of SirCakez and MarioManiac4 enters a game. It will impact the game in different ways, depending on different factors.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 11:41 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Nahdia makes this joke nearly every game I'm with her. I'm not saying I'm offended. I'm saying it's not funny, because it's not, just like if I told you a joke for the fifth time.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 11:46 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

Salarians/Krogans/Geth are still going to be looking for mislynches on Humans. And they'll also be avoiding lynching each other.

I'm trying to approach it as Human/Asari/Turian vs Salarian/Krogan/Geth for now. Makes it simpler to scumhunt.

-SC
not necessarily, they will in actuality each be looking for lynches on anyone who isn't themselves. There's no real way to simplify it by grouping the factions, and if so geth would not be with salarians and krogans.

It would look more like:

Salarian - mafia faction

Likewise since Humans, Asari, and Turians do not all win together, they cannot be considered part of one "town" faction. Everyone is uninformed to a degree, so grouping factions is a futile effort.

Really only way to go about it is kill everyone who isn't in your faction. This game is a veiled free-for-all.
No?
Humans/Turians/Asari all want the Geth and to an extent the Krogans/Salarians dead, Krogans/Salarians/Geth all want the Humans dead. It's not just a free-for-all.
My point is that they cannot all win together. In the end there will be at most two factions alive, with one consisting of only one person. Geth are 3p masons because they have a PT and know that everyone in that PT are of the same alignment, but they have no nightkill, so they are not scum.
Except that the geth can only win with the scum.

I agree with your point that we cannot look at multiple factions as being on one side but the geth are NOT mason like at all considering that their goal must really be to kill all of town (and anyone that can win with town). Geth can literally win with scum bat cannot win with town.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 11:47 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 122, Yume wrote:I am Marcus Aurelius Copernicus Maximus Quinius. *strikes a pose*
Are you going to post something that is not worthless any time soon?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 11:48 am

Post by Varsoon »

If anything, Yume should be the Gladiator with that sort of a crumb, eh?
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 11:49 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 89, DrippingGoofball wrote:Southern Spice dropped out... they were probably in a lame faction. That's why I want to lynch their replacement.
What a shit reason. That is completely nonsensical by any measuer. The most 'lame' role in the game is really VT anyway though there are people that prefer such a role. What makes you think that this particular replacement was related to role anyway?
In post 114, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 89, DrippingGoofball wrote:Southern Spice dropped out... they were probably in a lame faction. That's why I want to lynch their replacement.
I actually agree with that.

VOTE: FA_Q2
If his reasoning is shit (which it is), you are scummy as hell for latching onto it. Can you not even think of your own garbage reason to place a vote?

VOTE: TTH
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 11:49 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 81, Spiffeh wrote:VOTE: Nahdia
Naked votes are naked.
In post 107, Spiffeh wrote:Suzune, Nahdia, Cake Effect, and beeboy are all scum
Naked proclamations are naked as well. Read that as worthless. How about some reasoning to back that up?
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 11:51 am

Post by Nosferatu »

Nahdia wrote:i know i was purposefully speaking jibberish

anyway

u fuked up fam
In post 178, Cake Effect wrote:

-SC

It would look more like:

Salarian - mafia faction

No?
How are they not scum???
The point is that there is no scum; everyone wants everyone who isn't in their faction dead but can tolerate one member from either one of two factions.

If there are 5 humans and 3 asari left, minimum two people need to die for a faction to win. They are not allied. They are simply lower in priority because it is
possible
to win with them.

Quintessentially, there is no [town] or [scum], there is only [your faction] and [everyone else]. And if the last one who isn't your faction is alive, they're lucky if they roll a race compatible with yours, otherwise they've got to go as well.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Varsoon »

@Nos: Then why isn't everyone voting for me?
Clearly, there is a higher need to vote off players with factional access to kills.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 11:56 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 113, Varsoon wrote:Yeah, it's a six-faction game and my chances of winning are rubbish anyway, so
I'm Turian. My character card is blue, my name is Tarquin Victus and my human-fake-claim is David Anderson.

Since Beeboy's already pushing that I softed one or the other so hard, chances are that people are going to play around it anyway, and I don't think I gain anything from keeping this in the dark.

Apologies to my other Turi-bro if I fucked this up, but even if I die, you can still win with the humans.

P-EDIT:
@Beeboy: Let's just lynch 'em.
Why?

This was totally unnecessary. We are at the early stages of the game, there is always pressure coming from all over the place for no reason. I don't think you even garnered one vote on this. All that pushing against Elsa's piss poor plan and then you had to go and follow it...
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 186, Varsoon wrote:@Nos: Then why isn't everyone voting for me?
Clearly, there is a higher need to vote off players with factional access to kills.
what part of lower in priority is unclear to you?
last.fm
gtkas
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 185, Nosferatu wrote:

anyway

u fuked up fam
In post 178, Cake Effect wrote:

-SC

It would look more like:

Salarian - mafia faction

No?
How are they not scum???
The point is that there is no scum; everyone wants everyone who isn't in their faction dead but can tolerate one member from either one of two factions.

If there are 5 humans and 3 asari left, minimum two people need to die for a faction to win. They are not allied. They are simply lower in priority because it is
possible
to win with them.

Quintessentially, there is no [town] or [scum], there is only [your faction] and [everyone else]. And if the last one who isn't your faction is alive, they're lucky if they roll a race compatible with yours, otherwise they've got to go as well.
In fear of getting to far into a setup discussion, I think that there clearly is scum because Salarian and Krogan have factional kills. That makes them essentally scum and the ones that we need to be lynching.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 185, Nosferatu wrote:

anyway

u fuked up fam
mb bud i take it back
KuroiXHF wrote:Nahdia makes this joke nearly every game I'm with her. I'm not saying I'm offended. I'm saying it's not funny, because it's not, just like if I told you a joke for the fifth time.
:mrgreen:
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by Varsoon »

@FA_Q2: I don't think anyone else should claim. I only claimed because I felt everyone was going to assume I'm Taurian/Asari anyway and I think Claiming was what was best for me at the time. I still like Elsa's plan is terrible and they're probably not Human-aligned.

@Nosferatu: So it's a higher priority to lynch in an unclear pool rather than lynch a definitive alignment if the definitive alignment is lower priority than people who are in the unclear pool?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

VOTE: Nahdia

If it was real, you couldn't take it back.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

There are so many words
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 192, KuroiXHF wrote:VOTE: Nahdia

cool it, twerp.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

Varsoon wrote: @Nosferatu: So it's a higher priority to lynch in an unclear pool rather than lynch a definitive alignment if the definitive alignment is lower priority than people who are in the unclear pool?
you should go salarian/krogan > geth > turian/asarian assuming you are human. In the end you will have to lynch a turian or an asari to win. Obviously this priority will change depending on what you roll.
last.fm
gtkas
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 194, Nahdia wrote:
In post 192, KuroiXHF wrote:VOTE: Nahdia

cool it, twerp.
*puts your vote on ice*
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Nosferatu is vaguely scummy to me because he's making a lot of mechanical observations which are kinda stilted towards implying "look at me i am a human this is what a human does beep boop i am human"

-Zaphkael, 2020
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by Varsoon »

@Nos: But if I don't know anyone's alignment for sure, should I still lynch in the pool that has a solarian/krogan in it rather than lynching someone who is outed as Asari/Geth?
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by beeboy »

I have been thinking about this and I realized that I have been pretty obvious Turian/Asari.
I also realized that Varsoon is incredibly likely going to use his cop on me and will get a negative result. Then after that happens I don't want to deal with the crap I will get.
So I just want to say I am an Asari :)

P.S. Asari don't be stupid like me and don't claim.

I really didn't want to claim but I just want to get it out of the way before the Turian start targeting me and ganging up on me.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”