Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

In post 424, Suzune wrote:Ana and Elsa: post 29 Day phases are important because they give a chance for the town and thos aligned with the town to sort out the alignments of others. Day phases act in order to see relationship profiles between people and look for links in communication and game perspective. The linking of ideas will allow us a great web of information to draw from as town. Wanting only night phases until some kind of majority is reached is scum motivated. post 54 This comment is scummy because wanting one faction to die is not really indicative of scumminess as that is the total goal of this game? post 63 This is a ridiculous comment because it gives which ever faction does not win with him a free night kill.
Scum all the way...
First these stuff your calling scum by the way are pure misrepresentation (I'm saying this becuase its obvious to me even though I'm not the one who said them at all). RC never said day phases are should just end or never happen anymore. she was just yelling at the fact town has minority. In second post he said he don't beleive varsoon survivor claim so he thinks pushing Varsoon is a not a bad idea and in third post is just really true (at least with my knowledge about setup).

now what about the rest of the game?

~Elsa
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 572, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 568, Varsoon wrote:Beeboy, damn it, don't claim to be your faction's cop, there's only one, you're putting a target on yourself.
why do you care, your factions are not allied?
I'd rather the scum cross-kill than shoot someone lower down the totem pole for me.
Get your head in the game.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Nahdia »

dumb filler but I've seen multiple town aligned day vigges. Legend of Zelda, Micro 598...
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 568, Varsoon wrote:Beeboy, damn it, don't claim to be your faction's cop, there's only one, you're putting a target on yourself.
Why do you care so much if you're Turian?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Again, calling Varsoon's claim into question is still pointless because his claim is extremely verifiable....
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 576, Varsoon wrote:
I'd rather the scum cross-kill than shoot someone lower down the totem pole for me.
Get your head in the game.

It's like you can't read, Spiffeh.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 0, Painbringer wrote:Racial Abilities
Humans: None
Turians: Individual Turian Cop that cannot be framed or redirected. Turians do not know teammates at start.
Asari: Individual Asari Cop that cannot be framed or redirected. Asari do not know teammates at start.

Ok guys so what this means is it is a racial ability so all Asari/Turian have it.
We all have an individual cop ability which means it only checks for the individual alignment.

Just want to clear that up because the mod already refused to answer my question in public view.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

HOLLY CRAP all the ninja
In post 562, beeboy wrote:
In post 553, Elsa and Anna wrote:what I don't understand is your uncontested claim , the fact your scumreading my slot without backing it up , you call us Geth 'spescifically' without thinking or backing it up , you say you can check if we are 'geth' or not tonight which is impossible with your cop check result and you said "Gath are not your priority during early game"
My claim is uncontested because it is confirmable.

I am scum reading you for pushing a player that claimed a confirmable role.
I am scum reading you for scum reading someone who claimed to be your ally on page 1 because claiming to win with town is far from a problem in this problem.
I am scum reading you for explicitly going against both the Asari and Turian by trying to get them to all claim.
I am scum reading you for calling every player who thinks you are scum scum.
I swear I made all these statements clear.

I said you are a Geth specifically because no Human, Krogan, Asari, Turian or Salarian would so put such little thought into pushing a potential ally with a confirmable role like what you are doing right now.
I have serious problem with understanding how is your claim confirmable and no one will ever out you if your lieing as Krogan. Becuase in that case your getting checked by your allies.

I'm trying to understand you and your claim. What? are you afraid of that?
I didn't call him scum on page one. RC did. and RC said he don't beleive a servivor be as transparent as him like that in page 1 , Like I don't wanna beleive that.
I feel like there is good chance for you to be the mafia faction above the place you claimed. more for you than varsoon becuase of all the geth sparing stuff.
RC is doing that , and for what it worth the push on my slot is scum minded. (I saw the policy lynch proposal)

~Elsa
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

No I just choose not to
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 579, Nahdia wrote:Again, calling Varsoon's claim into question is still pointless because his claim is extremely verifiable....
That's only the case if the rest of the Turians have the ability to check if I'm Turian.
If 'Individual' in the Setup Notes refers to a singular Turian having that ability, it's still verifiable, but much less so.
Regardless, we'll know for sure soon as the mod lets us know.

@Beeboy: Why the funk wouldn't the mod let us know in-thread? It's supposed to be PUBLIC info.
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

so much this. Your postings don't match with what your mindset is supposed to be.

~Elsa
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Varsoon »

@Elsa & Anna: Beeboy Claimed Asari.
Assumably, three other Asari exist and ALL OF THEM can check if he is an Asari or not tonight--doing so doesn't count against their other night actions they may have, either, so there is no reason that at least one Asari doesn't check him.

P-EDIT: Holy ship can no one read?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Varsoon »

VOTE: Elsa and Anna

I refuse to believe you're just stupid.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I hate that I'm pretty sure everyone who is active & arguing here is in the Turian-Human-Asari camp and we're just squabbling like idiots.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

Lets see.

an Asari checking him and receive "Foe" or ok "Not Asuri" will they just out her to us?

pedit : You don't dare insult me ...

~Elsa
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Can we wagon TTH now?
In post 394, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 383, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 380, Nahdia wrote:
In post 378, FA_Q2 wrote:Tell me what valid conclusions you can draw from an outright scumclaim like that.
In post 377, Nahdia wrote:
the people who are pushing super hard on him as having scumclaimed are probably scum trying to get an easy mislynch off.
Pushing super hard?
Not a lot of pushing as the statement speaks for itself. When someone says something super scummy it is NOT a sane response to declare that those voting on it are suddenly scum. That is pointless circular logic. You end up town reading those that say scummy shit.

That makes no sense.
This is scum.
In post 508, TellTaleHeart wrote:I haven't read jack shit.

Out of the 22 pages, I've probably read about 1 or 2 of them.
Town TTH would not continue to push such a flimsy fucking agenda having not read 90% of the game.

She is scum.
Painbringer
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by Painbringer »

In post 554, Varsoon wrote:I can literally prove you wrong right now.

MOD, in the SETUP NOTES in the first post, how does the "Individual Asari Cop that cannot be framed or redirected" function? Does it return 'Friendly' or 'Foe' results or does it only tell an Asari if the target is 'Asari' or 'Not Asari'?

Also, there's only one Asari Cop. I don't know where this idea that every Asari was an Asari-Cop came from.
Holy shit just read the fucking setup
1) The Feedback would be coaxed in Asari/Not Asari. In the example I gave, the Asari checked me. The result is "Your target is not an Asari"(as the mods are Tali and Commander Shepard).

2) Every Asari and Turian has that ability in addition to their night role. It's "individual" in the sense EACH Asari and Turian have one, as opposed to Factional abilities, which are one per team.
Hydra of Titus and Firebringer
Tone reading plus moon logic = Insanity
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Nahdia, who do you think belongs to the Solarian-Geth-Krogan camp, then?
Elsa/Anna is definitely not Turian or Asari.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Nahdia vote for TTH

Varsoon vote for TTH

beeboy vote for TTH

Elsa & Anna vote for TTH
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

I'm trying to be a kinder person and be a friendly player but thats a two way road.

I won't tolerate insults kindly

~Elsa
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by Varsoon »

You only insult yourself if you're not Solarian-Geth-Krogan here.
Also, thanks, Mod, that clears up a lot for us.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 582, Elsa and Anna wrote:I have serious problem with understanding how is your claim confirmable and no one will ever out you if your lieing as Krogan. Becuase in that case your getting checked by your allies.
Because if I was lying claiming a guilty on me would basically ensure you never get cross killed. The Salarian have no reason to kill a Turian that is actively trying to screw over the Krogon and that makes it a really solid line of play to claim a guilty on your "ally". Also it is awkward af to protect someone who you think is scum because they may be able to win with you so it certainly isn't something I plan on doing.
In post 582, Elsa and Anna wrote:I'm trying to understand you and your claim. What? are you afraid of that?
What makes you say I am afraid I am answering all your questions and clarifying everything I know about my racial ability.
In post 582, Elsa and Anna wrote:I didn't call him scum on page one. RC did. and RC said he don't beleive a servivor be as transparent as him like that in page 1 , Like I don't wanna beleive that.
I feel like there is good chance for you to be the mafia faction above the place you claimed. more for you than varsoon becuase of all the Geth sparing stuff.
RC is doing that , and for what it worth the push on my slot is scum minded. (I saw the policy lynch proposal)
RC did and you are sharing the same slot so therefore I am scum reading you.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by Varsoon »

VOTE: TTH
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

thx mod
In post 595, Varsoon wrote:You only insult yourself if you're not Solarian-Geth-Krogan here.
Also, thanks, Mod, that clears up a lot for us.
really? You called me stupid for pushing you guys for just lurking behind the shadow of we're confirmable to lead the town toward a policy on my slot?

Are you kidding me?

~Elsa
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 592, Varsoon wrote:Nahdia, who do you think belongs to the Solarian-Geth-Krogan camp, then?
Elsa/Anna is definitely not Turian or Asari.
Yeah I think E&A is a human.
Off the top of my head. Nosferatu and Cake Effect are scumreads of mine. I might be on board with Spiffeh's TTH push, I guess I'll look a bit more into that slot.

-Zaphkael, 2020

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”