Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 6:15 am

Post by Nahdia »

don't neighborize beeboy... we already know where he stands lol.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 6:16 am

Post by Spiffeh »

I think Hastur and Muriel's posts look like busy work

Does anyone have experience with them?
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 6:20 am

Post by Nahdia »

I like the mindset they exhibit. The thoughts they outted are good thoughts that I liked and I approve of their slot for now.

Reading over TTH's slot there was stuff I disliked and stuff I kinda liked even though I didn't agree with it? Like all the speculation on whether mollie would replace out if they got a scum rolecard was like, dumb and pointless, but it also just feels like such an odd basis for a push that scum might not make. IDK.

I still think KTS kinda claimed non-human lmao so I could vote there. I could also vote Shiro, they didn't have much but what they did have felt off somehow. Vibes, man.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Spiffeh »

I feel the opposite about kts

I feel like if he had a "scum" PT he would know full well that he was part of one of the scum teams and wouldn't bring attention to himself like that.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 6:24 am

Post by Nahdia »

oh. good point. maybe asari/turian then. but that is a really good point and i guess im less inclined to vote there now.

VOTE: Shiro

willing to hop back to TTH if there's a cool case on them but I like this vanity vote better now.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 6:25 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Noooo Nahdia stay on TTH
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 6:35 am

Post by Nahdia »

VOTE: TTH

OK :c

-Zaphkael, 2020
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 6:36 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 719, Spiffeh wrote:But no we're lynching TTH first
If you are, I'm not taking part in it unless I know why and agree with it.
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 6:40 am

Post by Cake Effect »

Cakez is in the house now, catching up. Mario hasn't been on so still haven't been able to talk to him about the vote, might move it anyway after catching up.

-SC
The Cake Effect is a series of events that occur when a hydra of SirCakez and MarioManiac4 enters a game. It will impact the game in different ways, depending on different factors.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 6:44 am

Post by Varsoon »

@Spiffeh: Their first game on-site was my Space Dandy game and this aligns with how they played there as their respective heads--SugarJan and HobbesDuncan.
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 6:45 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 486, Killthestory wrote:so im not actually sure if im town or scum rn, so im just gonna read up, give thoughts, and then look at alignments i guess
P sure this is scum.
In post 496, Killthestory wrote:k so i read up to like page 13 and then got bored so im gonna go with my first instincts here

VOTE: nahdia
In post 497, Nahdia wrote:E&A isn't a good lynch option IMO. I'd want Nosferatu or Cake Effect as of right now.
In post 498, Killthestory wrote:
In post 497, Nahdia wrote:E&A isn't a good lynch option IMO. I'd want Nosferatu or Cake Effect as of right now.
VOTE: nos
And this series of posts is awful.
Add Kill to the scum pool.

-SC
The Cake Effect is a series of events that occur when a hydra of SirCakez and MarioManiac4 enters a game. It will impact the game in different ways, depending on different factors.
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 6:49 am

Post by Cake Effect »

If Klingon keeps up this level of engagement she might be town. Disengaged Klingon is usually scum Klingon.
Varsoon your Else and Anna vote is bad.
In post 614, Spiffeh wrote:People that need death sooner rather than later: TTH, Suzune, Ranger, Dwlee, Klingon, heuristically_alone

There are several slots who's posts I skipped so this list is still a work in progress
Heuristically is lynchbait and shall not be lynched today. Klingon might be town and shall not be lynched today.
Others are still on the table.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 6:53 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 638, Hastur and Muriel wrote:Hey all! Muriel head this time :3

I’m willing to believe Varsoon and Beeboy’s claims for the time being. It really is a bad idea to claim something that you aren’t. This idea is now further strengthened by the mod confirmation of the Asari/Turian cop abilities.

The reaction test Bait made seemed like a reaction test to me that would come from a Human attempting to see who would, or if anyone would, jump at the chance to lynch all the humans. However the attempt was incredibly obvious and thus may not have produced the results intended? I don’t know, only Bait can say really. I am not sure how to feel about all the posts that came after the vote for Cake Effect which leaves me with a null read on Bait at this time.

And now it's 1:47 AM on the east coast and I'm going to sleeeeeeeeeeep.

~Jan
This is gross fencesitting.
In post 639, Elsa and Anna wrote:VOTE: Cake Effect

Absolutely nothing redeeming about that slot, I'm positive no one here thinks that they're town, and they are in fact just scumlords. My major scumread as of now.
In post 640, Elsa and Anna wrote:Oh. They aren't pushing on me. Mixed 'em up with Dwlee.

eh.

VOTE: Dwlee
lol ok
In post 663, Elsa and Anna wrote:VOTE: Varsoon

Skype please, FA. Varsoon isn't town, nor is he Turian. guarantee it.
/me slaps

fyi I think Elsa and Anna is town and I think Mario does too from his earlier posts but not 100% on that.
Skimmed a ton of role and setup spec, that stuff is nightmarish.
Problem with metaing Hastur and Muriel is Jan was town but Hobbes was scum in Space Dandy so it's difficult to match play. I do not like their posts so far though.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 6:54 am

Post by Cake Effect »

VOTE: TellTaleHeart
Gonna go ahead and put this down. If Mario objects he can move it.

-SC
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 6:56 am

Post by Varsoon »

@Cake Effect: If you can honestly read up to this point and think that Elsa & Anna shouldn't be voted, sorry but not sorry.
If you just skimmed the entire 'setup spec' stuff that's actually E&A trying to make a push on Beeboy and then on me because they don't understand the mechanics of the game, maybe you should re-read?
It's really kinda critical that you at least understand that due to the PoE there, E&A is very likely not Turian or Asari.
Painbringer
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 6:59 am

Post by Painbringer »

Vote Count 1.07

FA_Q2 (L-11): DrippingGoofball, TellTaleHeart, Dwlee99
Yume (L-13): SethYazura
TellTaleHeart (L-9): Spiffeh, Varsoon, beeboy, Klingoncelt, Nahdia. Cake Effect
Suzune (L-13): Party Boat
Varsoon (L-13): Elsa and Anna
Bait (L-12): FA_Q2, Heuristically_alone
Party Boat (L-11) Nosferatu, Expedience, curiouskarmadog
Cake Effect (L-13): Bait
Nosferatu (L-12): Suzune, KilltheStory
Elsa and Anna (L-13): KuroiXHF

Not Voting (6): Yume, PeregrinveV, Hastur and Muriel, Gendaberry, Shiro, Ranger

With 27 Alive, It Takes 14 to Lynch.

Mod Notes: Searching for Replacement for SethYazura
Players on V/LA PeregrineV and DrippingGoofBall

Day Ends In (expired on 2016-06-01 12:00:00)
Hydra of Titus and Firebringer
Tone reading plus moon logic = Insanity
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 7:15 am

Post by Cake Effect »

hey guys the mario head is here!

Until people give reasons I'm really not going to take the miniwagon on us seriously at all, just a fyi! Seems more like a mini- chainsaw wagon by Geth and Bait's buddies, maybe a few other scum/town in the mix voting for other reasons.

RADIO PRESENTER: AND NEXT ON TOWN RADIO MAFIASCUM, WE HAVE A REPORT COMING IN FROM MASS EFFECT MAFIA. WHAT'S THE NEWS, MARIO?

Mario: It appears we have a SCUM in our grasp here! Yes, someone called "Bait" has outright said "what if we got rid of all humans?" This is fairly obvious scum behaviour, pitching for the Asari and Krogans, included in the aliens, to kill the humans.
Nahdia: WOW REPORTER! BUT BAIT IS OBVIOUSLY HUMAN, WHAT ALIEN WOULD ENTER LIKE THAT?
Mario: Well isn't it obvious? Asari/Krogans do not always have to win with the Humans! Bait, entering the game, was obviously hoping the Asari/Turians would start killing all townies.
Bait: Yeah what Nahdia said! You guys don't have brains!
Nahdia: WELL maybe it was bait! And also it was a thought experiment!
Mario: But a town wouldn't enter like that. Bait said "Hi. Thought experiment: What if we killed all humans, and left the aliens to battle it all out?" The phrasing itself is important. "What if WE killed all humans?" This makes it less of a mental excersize and more of a suggestion. It's said to be some sort of "thought experiment" but is far more likely to be "a suggestion, with something to fall back on if it fails. Bait is scum, and we should stop abandoning the wagon! Also, can you decide whether Bait was baiting or was proposing a thought experiment Nahdia?

RADIO PRESENTER: And that's all from Mass Effect. Now onto MAFIA X...
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 7:17 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 739, Varsoon wrote:@Cake Effect: If you can honestly read up to this point and think that Elsa & Anna shouldn't be voted, sorry but not sorry.
If you just skimmed the entire 'setup spec' stuff that's actually E&A trying to make a push on Beeboy and then on me because they don't understand the mechanics of the game, maybe you should re-read?
It's really kinda critical that you at least understand that due to the PoE there, E&A is very likely not Turian or Asari.
We understand the last bit, and E&A isn't ubertown for me but is definitely not the most scummy player right now.

-MM4
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 7:18 am

Post by Nahdia »

Baiting/A thought experiment aren't mutually exclusive, dunce.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 7:19 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 743, Nahdia wrote:Baiting/A thought experiment aren't mutually exclusive, dunce.
k.
what else do you have to say? or do you feel your sole purpose in life is to call me a dunce?
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 7:23 am

Post by Cake Effect »

oh and kuroi is also scum.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 7:23 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 745, Cake Effect wrote:oh and kuroi is also scum.
*GASP*
YOU TAKE THAT BACK.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 7:24 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 744, Cake Effect wrote:
In post 743, Nahdia wrote:Baiting/A thought experiment aren't mutually exclusive, dunce.
k.
what else do you have to say? or do you feel your sole purpose in life is to call me a dunce?
My points on the Bait wagon stand. It's a bad vote.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 7:26 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 746, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 745, Cake Effect wrote:oh and kuroi is also scum.
*GASP*
YOU TAKE THAT BACK.
No. You've pretended that you thought this game was literally mish-mash, posting filler, and even after you made your "realisation" you haven't posted real content, only random sheeps.
In post 747, Nahdia wrote:
In post 744, Cake Effect wrote:
k.
My points on the Bait wagon stand. It's a bad vote.
My points on the Bait wagon stand. It's a good vote.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 7:27 am

Post by Nahdia »

OK. We can agree to disagree there, since we seem to agree on a TTH vote.

-Zaphkael, 2020

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”