hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 9:18 am

Post by hebichan »

@elsaandanna
Okay, fair, sorry, I just tried to read all 31 pages in an hour. I saw you jump around a lot. I thought one of them was a bandwagon, specifically varloom, rereading I was incorrect. I am not retracting the point about you jumping your votes around as soon as anyone disagreed with you.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 9:36 am

Post by beeboy »

In case anyone needs to borrow some reads I wouldn't be offended if you opted to sheep mine.
I can pretty confidently trust people from Kuroi and above.

{Spiffeh, Varsoon, curiouskarmadog}
{KuroiXHF}
{Nahdia, Nosferatu}
{hebichan, Party Boat, Expedience}
Null {Suzune, Cake Effect, heuristically_alone, killthestory, PeregrineV, Yume, FA_Q2}
{Klingoncelt, DrippingGoofball, Gendaberry}
{Hastur and Muriel}
{Elsa and Anna}
{Bait, Shiro}
{Dwlee99}
{Ranger, TellTaleHeart}
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 9:37 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 776, beeboy wrote:In case anyone needs to borrow some reads I wouldn't be offended if you opted to sheep mine.

{KuroiXHF}
{Nahdia, Nosferatu}
Null {Suzune, Cake Effect, heuristically_alone, killthestory, PeregrineV, Yume, FA_Q2}
{Hastur and Muriel}
{Elsa and Anna}
{Bait, Shiro}
{Dwlee99}
{Ranger, TellTaleHeart}
That read list... How can you scum read Ranger if you
are
Ranger?
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 9:46 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 776, beeboy wrote:In case anyone needs to borrow some reads I wouldn't be offended if you opted to sheep mine.

{KuroiXHF}
{Nahdia, Nosferatu}
{Hastur and Muriel}
{Elsa and Anna}
{Bait, Shiro}
{Dwlee99}
{Ranger, TellTaleHeart}
I can see a lot of these reads, although I'm not sure how you can rate KTH so high when they basically were mostly shitposting, can you elaborate why they are null and several people who haven't even posted are lower?
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 9:53 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 778, hebichan wrote:I can see a lot of these reads, although I'm not sure how you can rate KTH so high when they basically were mostly shitposting, can you elaborate why they are null and several people who haven't even posted are lower?
KTH is null, not wanting to cooperate and shit posting when he thinks a game is bs is basically how he plays. You aren't wrong to say he isn't being useful but from my experience calling him scum purely for playing like this would be just as effective as randomly picking names out of a hat.

As a result of the above statement i am waiting for him to actually do something before I say what alignment he is.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 9:57 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 779, beeboy wrote:
In post 778, hebichan wrote:I can see a lot of these reads, although I'm not sure how you can rate KTH so high when they basically were mostly shitposting, can you elaborate why they are null and several people who haven't even posted are lower?
KTH is null, not wanting to cooperate and shit posting when he thinks a game is bs is basically how he plays. You aren't wrong to say he isn't being useful but from my experience calling him scum purely for playing like this would be just as effective as randomly picking names out of a hat.

As a result of the above statement i am waiting for him to actually do something before I say what alignment he is.
I can't argue that point. So I can better understand the "meta" of how people actually read here. Can I have an explanation for TTH and DWlee being so low?
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 10:54 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 780, hebichan wrote:I can't argue that point. So I can better understand the "meta" of how people actually read here. Can I have an explanation for TTH and DWlee being so low?
Dwlee usually doesn't do so little and his posts feel incredibly apathetic which is incredibly abnormal. The last 2 times I saw him play town in borderlands mafia and Zelda mafia he was actually engaging and his posts weren't off like this. This feels a lot more like scum Dwlee that I saw in Cyberpunk mafia then town Dwlee. Dwlee is scared of his day 1 scum play so I can easily see him not doing anything because of that.

TTH was the reason behind the leading FA_Q2 wagon because the slot FA_Q2 replaced into prefers playing scum rather than playing town which is a pretty shit reason to wagon someone. she says that FA_Q2 is scum because she doesn't like the way he is posting but in she says she only read 2 pages of the game. I have a huge problem with a player not seeing any problem with the fact they are leading a wagon without reading the game. I also have a problem with a town player not reading anything day 1 with the exception of KTS.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 11:02 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 781, beeboy wrote:
In post 780, hebichan wrote:I can't argue that point. So I can better understand the "meta" of how people actually read here. Can I have an explanation for TTH and DWlee being so low?
Dwlee usually doesn't do so little and his posts feel incredibly apathetic which is incredibly abnormal. The last 2 times I saw him play town in borderlands mafia and Zelda mafia he was actually engaging and his posts weren't off like this. This feels a lot more like scum Dwlee that I saw in Cyberpunk mafia then town Dwlee. Dwlee is scared of his day 1 scum play so I can easily see him not doing anything because of that.

TTH was the reason behind the leading FA_Q2 wagon because the slot FA_Q2 replaced into prefers playing scum rather than playing town which is a pretty shit reason to wagon someone. she says that FA_Q2 is scum because she doesn't like the way he is posting but in she says she only read 2 pages of the game. I have a huge problem with a player not seeing any problem with the fact they are leading a wagon without reading the game. I also have a problem with a town player not reading anything day 1 with the exception of KTS.
Understandably. Until now I did not see the isolation feature which I had LLD explain to me. Yeah, I can kinda see the point on the replacing out though since the same hydra immediately joined another game right after replacing out of this one. I don't think it's enough to lynch on however. The lack of reading is also a huge red flag I can agree.
heuristically_alone
heuristically_alone
Goon
heuristically_alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 11:09 am

Post by heuristically_alone »

In post 446, Spiffeh wrote:Oh my God heuristically_alone is absolutely scum
I am absolutely not scum and neither are you. Nor Elsa and Anne.
heuristically_alone
heuristically_alone
Goon
heuristically_alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 11:14 am

In post 464, Spiffeh wrote:VOTE: TellTaleHeart
Why when you just said FA_Q2 is absolutely scum? I'm agreeing on you there. Her content is anti town and also stated that Salarian and Krogan have factional kills, when they only way to absolutely know that is if you're in one of them
heuristically_alone
heuristically_alone
Goon
heuristically_alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 11:14 am

VOTE: FA_Q2
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 11:15 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 784, heuristically_alone wrote:
Why when you just said FA_Q2 is absolutely scum? I'm agreeing on you there. Her content is anti town and also stated that Salarian and Krogan have factional kills, when they only way to absolutely know that is if you're in one of them
It's.... in the setup description.

HA is probably Geth >_>
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
heuristically_alone
heuristically_alone
Goon
heuristically_alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 11:17 am

In post 486, Killthestory wrote:so im not actually sure if im town or scum rn, so im just gonna read up, give thoughts, and then look at alignments i guess
Well not human, but probably not in the "scummy" faction. Though to be real, I don't really know which factions to consider scummy. Could be in one of the cop factions.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 11:20 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

Read the damn game HA. I do not remember you being a VI.

In post 0, Painbringer wrote:Racial Abilities

Humans: None
Turians: Individual Turian Cop that cannot be framed or redirected. Turians do not know teammates at start.
Asari: Individual Asari Cop that cannot be framed or redirected. Asari do not know teammates at start.
Krogan: Night PT and Factional Night Kill
Salarians: Night PT and Factional Night Kill
Geth: Day and Night PT, No Nightkill
heuristically_alone
heuristically_alone
Goon
heuristically_alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 11:25 am

In post 531, Klingoncelt wrote:I'll make it easy for you.

Some of us have played this style of game on other sites.

Generally the idea is the Humans, Asari, and Turians (Town and Town-Aligned) versus the Geth, Salarians, and Krogans (Scum and Scum-Aligned.) Once either Town and Town-Aligned or Scum and Scum-Aligned defeat the others, the three surviving factions go at each other.

It usually doesn't end with three aligned factions going at each other, but for at least the first 4 or 5 Days of the game it's easier to play with this goal in mind.
Thank you for this
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 11:28 am

Post by hebichan »

I know the set up is weird and all, and even people who have read it several times are having a hard time understanding completely. But if you don't actually read it, you're going to miss a lot of the finer points here. Each of the faction abilities were given to us at the start. We know two of the roles to begin with, the two cops. Every other role is a big question mark, but we do know faction abilities.
heuristically_alone
heuristically_alone
Goon
heuristically_alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 11:33 am

In post 564, beeboy wrote:My role pm says each night I can check a player to see if they are aligned with the Asari.
His role pm should say the same thing with the word Turian.
Varsoon should have literally 0 confusion here.
Is that what your role pm says word for word?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 11:33 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Beeboy can you provide any examples of KTS playing like this as town?
I prefer they, thanks :)
heuristically_alone
heuristically_alone
Goon
heuristically_alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 11:35 am

In post 554, Varsoon wrote:Also, there's only one Asari Cop. I don't know where this idea that every Asari was an Asari-Cop came from.
In post 50, Elsa and Anna wrote:Uhm.
Somehow I was under the impression that the Turian/Asari factional ability was that they could check if another player won with them, not if they're the same faction...

awks.
In post 28, Elsa and Anna wrote:I have a proposal.

What if we NL and all the Turians and Asari claim their results?
Elsa and Anne is the one that initially brought it up at the begining, which means they have to be either Asari or Turian.
heuristically_alone
heuristically_alone
Goon
heuristically_alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 11:36 am

In post 564, beeboy wrote:My role pm says each night I can check a player to see if they are aligned with the Asari.
@Varsoon, now do you think Beeboy is lying? Now do you think the whole faction could be "cops"?
heuristically_alone
heuristically_alone
Goon
heuristically_alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 11:47 am

In post 663, Elsa and Anna wrote:VOTE: Varsoon

Skype please, FA. Varsoon isn't town, nor is he Turian. guarantee it.
I'd say even in the possibilty he wasn't (though I believe he is) Varsoon is not the best lynch today by any means. I'm sure you can find someone else more scummy and mor likely to meet your win condition.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 11:51 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 794, heuristically_alone wrote:
@Varsoon, now do you think Beeboy is lying? Now do you think the whole faction could be "cops"?
Turians: Individual Turian Cop that cannot be framed or redirected. Turians do not know teammates at start.

Read the word individual. There is only one cop per townie alien team.
heuristically_alone
heuristically_alone
Goon
heuristically_alone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 11:58 am

In post 701, KuroiXHF wrote:Image

So this is my point of reference. There's no scum but humans want turians dead and they want salarians dead and they want geth dead who want krogans dead who want asaris dead who want humans dead.

..but there's no scum. Meaning, there shouldn't be any reason anyone should have to hide their alignment, except for the sect that want them dead.

I feel there's something I'm missing.
I don't think that's what my win conditions are. Can anyone else verify that this is true?
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 797, heuristically_alone wrote:
In post 701, KuroiXHF wrote:Image

So this is my point of reference. There's no scum but humans want turians dead and they want salarians dead and they want geth dead who want krogans dead who want asaris dead who want humans dead.

..but there's no scum. Meaning, there shouldn't be any reason anyone should have to hide their alignment, except for the sect that want them dead.

I feel there's something I'm missing.
I don't think that's what my win conditions are. Can anyone else verify that this is true?
For humans, we want to win with either the turians or the asaris. But not both.

Geth, the same except either krogans or salarians.

turians want to live with the salarians or humans.

asari humans or krogans

salarians geth or rurians

krogans geth or asari.

its rock paper scissors. Your friends will never be eachother's friends, so everyone sort of has a dual agenda.
Hastur and Muriel
Hastur and Muriel
Townie
Hastur and Muriel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by Hastur and Muriel »

In post 792, Dwlee99 wrote:Beeboy can you provide any examples of KTS playing like this as town?
I know I'm not Beeboy, but I know that KTS was town in Space Dandy II and he played like that and made a ton of us crazy and then he produced reads lol. This seems pretty normal for him, I agree.

~Jan
Hydra of HobbesDuncan and SugarJan.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”