Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by Ollie »

In post 2020, Titus wrote: You have one warped definition of sucking up.
Not really.

First thing you do as yourself, you offer to replace out for Tammy's benefit, why would you? That comes across as overly empathetic with the way another player feels towards you. & I don't buy it from you...
In post 1688, Virtue wrote:
Sub Virtue for Titus

My alt was exposed in another game. If you want me to sub out Tammy, I will.
Oh please help me Tammy...
In post 1698, Titus wrote:Tammy, when you read up please help me rope Nos or explain where I am wrong.
Mega defending of Tammy here, you're Reek to her Ramsay at this point...
In post 1772, Titus wrote:VOTE: OceanWind

Tammy's taking her time to help you get better and you call it a self-righteous personal attack. You're scum. You took my townread and shitted all over it. I can't see how any player thinks Tammy is attacking them here.

Being called a "shit human being" and the worst person on site for making sure your own scumbuddy treats people with decency. Then talk to me about personal attacks.

You should be thanking her for thinking you're worth the effort if town. Just say thanks. Your advice is wrong but I appreciate the effort.
So...

What's your relationship with Tammy like now, & what was it like before you replaced into this game?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by Titus »

Read Cyberpunk.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by RachMarie »

wait you are basing your reasoning on my pred? I dont get why my pred did some of the things he did. Especially his nastiness to Tammy who is a sweetheart, and Nacho who is both a sweetie and a darned fine mafia player. I believe when I entered the game I stated I wanted to look at you more carefully, Ranger, even when Imp was sure you were scum, I wanted to look at you more carefully. I then saw the end of the day play out.

I came back to the game to find you had quick hammered, and the mod flipped and locked the game before actually giving the flip. I actually messaged him about that because I wanted to know if Masq was really scum or if I was mistaken, and I wanted to know the flip.

Was night time, and so I did other things, other games, fretted over if I was going to be able to pay my internet by Monday or lose it, went to wound care on Thursday and then Walmart to do some shopping. Spend Friday running around on the phone and the email trying to find out if peeps were going to buy the fridge and the stove or not. Talked to one of my best ghostwriting clients to find out he had to temporarily drop a couple of his regular people and had no work for me.

Was totally bummed, someone donated the money so I could pay my internet by Monday, then got more money, a good client, and two new peeps out of the blue ready to buy for less money my fridge and stove. Then off to Walmart to get a few things including ice cream, and some booze. I am gonna have some drinks tonight, YAY. Things are starting to turn around. But yeah had other things on my mind past couple of days besides this game which was locked down anyways.

So yeah I came back on the game after it was open again, in between selling stuff and walmart and now, and like voted right away based on the hammer. Then got told its MYLO, went and double checked, and realized it was right. So I went for NL which is my standard operation as town in MYLO. So yeah.

Still think Ranger is scum.

As for Kill someone asked how I was reading as town, hes a new player to me, have not played with him before, and trolls do tend to throw me off. I am a big picture, logical type of player. I do use meta when I can, I do use VCA a lot, and I get at least 1 of 2 and 1 or 2 of 3 of the scum right. Pretty good at figuring out 3rd party too.

@MoI the day just started I am happy to give you some time to sort stuff out. Will use it to ISO the players I have in the middle.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by Killthestory »

LOL MOI CALLED ME A VI LOL THATS SO IRONIC
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by Killthestory »

RANGER IS A F A L S E P R O P H E T
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Yo guys don't respond to MoI when he says I'm scum and wants explanation because it's hilarious omg.

But Ranger is obvscum and is a false prophet. He led me astray, and now I'm going to nail him to a cross
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by Titus »

@Ollie, I realized that's a huge game in hindsight.

Tammy and I go way back and ABR treated her like shit that game behind her back (like tried to make it where she's want to leave). Plus, I wanted to see how Tammy would react to me without knowing it was me at first. I knew I would never keep it up forever, yet I would think it'd last a game.

Me basically telling Tammy her reads suck isn't sucking up Ollie. Not in the slightest.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: No Lynch
My point holds, even with a doctor instead of a roleblocker. No-lynching is a pro-scum move. What do we gain from another death? Lylo instead of mylo, with a player probably very unlikely to be lynched in the first place dead. Not an ideal state. What do we gain if nobody dies? Wifom on whether it was a kill protected, a kill blocked, or scum deliberately no-killing. Not an ideal state.

What do we gain from lynching? If we lynch incorrectly and a kill is stopped, we get an extra lynch, lylo instead of mylo, with the knowledge that scum thought they had won and now are at a severe disadvantage. Ideal state. If we lynch correctly and a kill is stopped, we get a scum flip, AND we're not in lylo, or even mylo. We're a day ahead, with a mislynch to spare. Ideal state. If we lynch correctly and no kill is stopped, we'll still be in mylo tomorrow, but we'll have a scum flip and the info from the nightkilled player having been town. Still an ideal state.

The
only
scenario in which lynching today ends in a scum win is if we lynch incorrectly
and
the scum kill is not stopped. Ergo, we're lynching today.[/quote]
the actual correct scenario is to no lynch without posting at all so scum doesn't have more information on who to kill but you guys fucked that over already. Lynching will result in your lynch. I don't have any suggestions on who to lynch today. I'm completely stumped. All my scum reads have been off so far. I don't have faith in us lynching scum or correctly stopping a kill so I'm playing it safe and hoping the kill will narrow something down for me.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by Titus »

Nos, that was a long wall of gee we should lynch but I got no clue who.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 2032, Nosferatu wrote:
Ranger wrote:
Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: No Lynch
My point holds, even with a doctor instead of a roleblocker. No-lynching is a pro-scum move. What do we gain from another death? Lylo instead of mylo, with a player probably very unlikely to be lynched in the first place dead. Not an ideal state. What do we gain if nobody dies? Wifom on whether it was a kill protected, a kill blocked, or scum deliberately no-killing. Not an ideal state.

What do we gain from lynching? If we lynch incorrectly and a kill is stopped, we get an extra lynch, lylo instead of mylo, with the knowledge that scum thought they had won and now are at a severe disadvantage. Ideal state. If we lynch correctly and a kill is stopped, we get a scum flip, AND we're not in lylo, or even mylo. We're a day ahead, with a mislynch to spare. Ideal state. If we lynch correctly and no kill is stopped, we'll still be in mylo tomorrow, but we'll have a scum flip and the info from the nightkilled player having been town. Still an ideal state.

The
only
scenario in which lynching today ends in a scum win is if we lynch incorrectly
and
the scum kill is not stopped. Ergo, we're lynching today.
the actual correct scenario is to no lynch without posting at all so scum doesn't have more information on who to kill but you guys fucked that over already. Lynching will result in your lynch. I don't have any suggestions on who to lynch today. I'm completely stumped. All my scum reads have been off so far. I don't have faith in us lynching scum or correctly stopping a kill so I'm playing it safe and hoping the kill will narrow something down for me.
last.fm
gtkas
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by Titus »

So you're we should no lynch without talking... Yet you aren't voting no lynch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1959, Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: No Lynch
I'll assume MoI isn't lying because no one is CCing.
yeah
last.fm
gtkas
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by Titus »

Nm you are.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by Ollie »

@Titus You see this right here, you're still coming across like you're courting Tammy's favour, because I'm not sure how this info is relevant to what I asked....
In post 2031, Titus wrote: Tammy and I go way back and ABR treated her like shit that game behind her back (like tried to make it where she's want to leave).
I asked you two things that I'd love an answer to: What's your relationship with Tammy like now, & what was it like before you replaced into this game? & some more if you don't mind... Why would you offer to replace out? If it's because you've had issues with each other in the past, why do you think you've had no issues in this one? I'd appreciate direct answers to every question.
Plus, I wanted to see how Tammy would react to me without knowing it was me at first. I knew I would never keep it up forever, yet I would think it'd last a game.
What question is this an answer to?
Me basically telling Tammy her reads suck isn't sucking up Ollie. Not in the slightest.
I never said it was. Are you saying you did that in the quotes I brought up? Where?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 3:12 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 1963, Titus wrote:What is your own read on Ranger? Easy mislynch or obvscum bus for cred going on here?
Stole another few minutes and wanted to address this -

I'm leaning towards bus for cred going on right now. Ranger and kill both have been calling each other Town for days. And then suddenly today both have backed off their Town read on the other. Ranger's reasoning that Kill was a PR read for her doesn't make sense in context of her earlier statement when I questioned her that kill's posting were showing Town thought processess. Kill's switch is even more obvious - from "LOL RANGER IS GODZ" to "Imma lynch you now". He's absolutely posturing trying to take credit for a possible Ranger lynch when he's fought tooth and nail against it earlier. Neither read development makes much sense outside a nighttime planned bus in the scum QT. I can certainly see Ranger orchestrating it.

Rach's read also makes little sense coming from Town. Her only justification is the hammer with no claim to seeing scummy behavior prior to this. And Ocean's behavior Day 2 around the small Ranger wagon fits with distancing scum. He jumped on when I tried to get a block voting for Ranger as opposed to obv-mislynch Snarky but bailed almost immediately to go for Snarky. And them pre-flip tried to sell me as the most suspect player regarding the outcome of the Snarky wagon.

Ollie's is the least likely scum bussing post but I have some concerns.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 3:14 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

@Ollie
- if Ranger has been such a strong scum read for you why did you not push them at all Day 3 and participate in the Masq mislynch instead?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Titus »

@Ollie, your angle here is really obtuse. The answer to how it was like before this game was pretty clear in my response. I wasn't going to give the whole history here. Tammy and I had baggage due to Cyberpunk. I wanted to test somethings when she thought it wasn't me. Knowing her frustration level was high with me, I told her I would sub out.

Why wouldn't you have asked this at the time of my replacement?

Second, to say we've had no issues is an understatement. Tammy and I haven't agreed on reads for most of the game but still townread each other. We've been working through that.

The timing of this push seems weird and coached. As far as I recall, we have played together a whopping once and I was town. You readily agreeing with Ranger regarding his assessment of my game and tailoring things to that sounds like Ranger talking, not you.

It suggests one of two things, you want a battle between me and Imperium or you're scum with Imperium trying to create an escape hatch to their townread.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 9:45 am

Post by Ollie »

In post 2040, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Ollie
- if Ranger has been such a strong scum read for you why did you not push them at all Day 3 and participate in the Masq mislynch instead?
Er I did push & vote for Ranger on day 3. Lowell was someone I wanted lynched from the start of day 2 & his slot was the more viable lynch yesterday. I wasn't bothered which one dropped as long as one of em did.

btw yeah I could see a bus situation going on with Kill & Rach, that makes sense.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 10:01 am

Post by RachMarie »

@Ollie

feel free to go in my completed games and see how often I bus scum budz when I am scum. I don't do much of it since usually my scum budz are better players. Like when I was the scum PR and Nacho hard bussed me right off the bat and won the game for us lol.

Besides where have I tunneled on Kill and called him scum? How am I bussing him? Or are you confusing Kill with Ranger, the person I have been calling scum?

Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Ollie »

In post 2041, Titus wrote: Why wouldn't you have asked this at the time of my replacement?
because you hadn't made several sucking up posts at that point.
The timing of this push seems weird and coached. As far as I recall, we have played together a whopping once and I was town. You readily agreeing with Ranger regarding his assessment of my game and tailoring things to that sounds like Ranger talking, not you.

It suggests one of two things, you want a battle between me and Imperium or you're scum with Imperium trying to create an escape hatch to their townread.
Yeah & that once everyone was chasing us around because they wanted to lynch you cos you annoyed them & you were confrontational. I was an absolute nightmare first hydra for me. :laugh: I can only go off my experience playing with you. Was that the exception & this game is your usual town game? Where did I agree with Ranger about her assessment of your game? I was clearly agreeing about Rach. I love how you've turned me questioning you into two scenarios where I'm scum either way. Great stuff, keep it coming.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 10:07 am

Post by RachMarie »

No I want an answer You have not posted a ton, (still have goon on your name), but you have been around for a couple of years, so I figure you know what bussing is. So I am trying to see how you see me and Kill bussing each other?

I said Kill was a troll, which is why he was in my TOWN pile not my scum pile. Imp has a scum read on Kill though. And since I know they probably have played with him before, I trust their judgement.

Ollie
Ollie
Goon
Ollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 10:39 am

Post by Ollie »

In post 2043, RachMarie wrote:@Ollie

feel free to go in my completed games and see how often I bus scum budz when I am scum. I don't do much of it since usually my scum budz are better players. Like when I was the scum PR and Nacho hard bussed me right off the bat and won the game for us lol.

Besides where have I tunneled on Kill and called him scum? How am I bussing him? Or are you confusing Kill with Ranger, the person I have been calling scum?
To clarify: You & Kill bussing Ranger would make sense. I was responding to MoI's post here: . I'm not buying MoI's initial theory of you two wanting to to quick lynch town Ranger as Ranger is easily my top scum read. That makes sense though. As for what you say about your teammates usually being better players, well Ranger has had a shitload of negative attention & if she is scum, she hasn't played well at all.
In post 2045, RachMarie wrote:No I want an answer You have not posted a ton, (still have goon on your name), but you have been around for a couple of years, so I figure you know what bussing is. So I am trying to see how you see me and Kill bussing each other?

I said Kill was a troll, which is why he was in my TOWN pile not my scum pile. Imp has a scum read on Kill though. And since I know they probably have played with him before, I trust their judgement.
I don't see you & Kill bussing each other. Simmer down, I respond to everyone.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 11:02 am

Post by RachMarie »

Ok thanks for clarifying that.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 11:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2042, Ollie wrote:
In post 2040, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Ollie
Er I did push & vote for Ranger on day 3. Lowell was someone I wanted lynched from the start of day 2 & his slot was the more viable lynch yesterday. I wasn't bothered which one dropped as long as one of em did.

btw yeah I could see a bus situation going on with Kill & Rach, that makes sense.
And for me? Seems like you forgot about me in your alleged bussing situation.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 11:19 am

Post by Titus »

My point is. You have zero experience with me as scum. Yet when Ranger states this is my scumgame with very little backing it up, you're posturing based off differences between my alleged town and scum meta. You shouldn't have any foundation to suggest a meta read. Even now, your read is very simplified. It reads as if Someone (my bet is on Ranger) told you to find examples of Titus being nice and argue it's sucking up.

Even now, you ignored the context you asked me to provide you. There's a difference between being a civil human being and avoiding confrontation Ollie. You're attempting to paint them in the same brush.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Open Games”