Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 9:55 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 953, hebichan wrote:
In post 951, beeboy wrote:Shoot RC is starting to town block I better claim the good people before they are gone. (Ranger already sold her soul to my town block btw)

Hebichan, Karmadog, Cake Effect, Suzune, Expedience do you guys want to join mine and Rangers super cool town block?
Though, I guess if I do, I should back down on Expedience for now.

Unvote:
So you think I'm town, possibly.

And beeboy, I don't see the point, what other people said, etc.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 9:56 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 952, hebichan wrote:
In post 951, beeboy wrote:Shoot RC is starting to town block I better claim the good people before they are gone. (Ranger already sold her soul to my town block btw)

Hebichan, Karmadog, Cake Effect, Suzune, Expedience do you guys want to join mine and Rangers super cool town block?
As far as I can tell you're a cop, until I think otherwise I am willing to agree to this arrangement.
Until I think otherwise ur scum
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 10:01 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 1018, Nosferatu wrote:I thought it was fairly obvious that bait was baiting for reactions, sort of like a fake-dayvig. Nahdia's extreme defense of bait's post citing it as a "thought experiment" also didn't sit very well with me either. Didn't seem like a reasonable conclusion.
I think it was very town, maybe more to do with how it was said than what was said.
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2016 10:44 pm

Post by Elsa and Anna »

In post 1074, Expedience wrote:
In post 906, Elsa and Anna wrote:Okay we got some stuff sorted between us.

VOTE: Ranger

Both of us are beyond certain that this is scum. case to come.
Are you actually going to back this up?
oh I guess I explained it multiple times.

is someone skimming so hard ?

~Elsa
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 12:25 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

In post 1066, Ranger wrote:
Cake Effect wrote:Just overlap with your pushes to townread us?
Not just the overlap, but how you pushed them.

I can generally tell the difference between your town game and your scum game nowadays, and around then, it just clicked into place.
curiouskarmadog wrote:are you human?
Well I've already explicitly claimed not-Asari, but I see no reason to claim further than that. I'm on the top half. I see no reason to elaborate beyond that. Probably wouldn't do any harm, but I also don't see what good it'd do.
so now I have an issue.

but think I have to keep the issue to myself.

putting a pin in this, expect to be talking about this later.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 12:37 am

In post 1071, Shiro wrote:
In post 1056, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 1036, Ranger wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:wait a minute, where was this?
Ages ago? Like, I hinted at it in . It didn't take long until . Mentioned again in , , , and .
beeboy wrote:Ranger why doesn't your post have a TTH vote?
Why would it? TTH is a nullread. I'd wagon her if I needed to, but otherwise, I'd prefer to focus on players who have either scumclaimed or are actually scumreads. TTH will be sorted without my assistance required, so I'll do my own thing until then.

completely missed that.

so, why are people voting ranger? I have never seen a neighbor that is scum...but I guess with this set up...(?).

so here is an important question (sorry if you have already said this)

are you human?

if you arent, I dont want to know WHAT you are...just..are you human?
This was the single worst post I have read this game, granted though I have probably missed a lot of posts

Vote:Curious
this is not surprising. most of your handful of posts are "I dont understand the set up/I am confused/I got a prod/I will catch up tomorrow". Catch up now. Explain exactly why scum would ask a claimed neighborizer if he was a faction in a 6 faction game? Explain exactly your line of thinking. Explain why scum would not just shut the fuck up on day 1 in a 27 player game. I dont know if you are just a bad player or if you really think I am scum. Besides, if you really thought I was this would be a great way to push your case.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 12:57 am

Post by Nosferatu »

what is the matter with you. Who the fuck is going to claim non-human? That question was pointless and you're now saying that you did get something out of it, but you won't be telling the class as of right now. What the fuck was the point of it and what did you get out of it, and don't fucking bullshit us with "expect to hear about this later".
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 1:06 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

^ have to echo that sentiment. You made a big deal about the question and now you are not sharing your thought process. That is not helpful.
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him/it

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 1:22 am

Post by Party Boat »

Your friendly neighborhood boat here, to say "oh my god who cares its stupid but hopefully helpful minutia in d1 of a 27 player game. also ckd looks p. town."

go consolidate a wagon or something
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 2:04 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1080, curiouskarmadog wrote:
Ages ago? Like, I hinted at it in . It didn't take long until . Mentioned again in , , , and .
Why would it? TTH is a nullread. I'd wagon her if I needed to, but otherwise, I'd prefer to focus on players who have either scumclaimed or are actually scumreads. TTH will be sorted without my assistance required, so I'll do my own thing until then.

completely missed that.

so, why are people voting ranger? I have never seen a neighbor that is scum...but I guess with this set up...(?).

are you human?

This was the single worst post I have read this game, granted though I have probably missed a lot of posts

this is not surprising. most of your handful of posts are "I dont understand the set up/I am confused/I got a prod/I will catch up tomorrow". Catch up now. Explain exactly why scum would ask a claimed neighborizer if he was a faction in a 6 faction game? Explain exactly your line of thinking. Explain why scum would not just shut the fuck up on day 1 in a 27 player game. I dont know if you are just a bad player or if you really think I am scum. Besides, if you really thought I was this would be a great way to push your case.
Nah I decided not to read what I missed and simply participate.

Your post was phrased horribly. It just pinged me wrong. As town you have absolutely no reason to ask that since it can only make them a target to groups that don't win with them while saying anything will make people more aware of who they are with.

Tell me. Why as town, do you wish to compromise what they are? Being unknown makes both krogan and salarian more unwilling to kill them because they might be Asari /Turians thus an asset.

The only reason to ask your question is to learn if they are opposing to you as scum so you can get rid of them and prevent any night centered townblock.

Shutting the fuck up is bad no matter your alignment imo.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 2:48 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 1057, Elsa and Anna wrote:CKD is scum as well.
Why? He's pretty strong town for me.
In post 1066, Ranger wrote:
Cake Effect wrote:Just overlap with your pushes to townread us?
Not just the overlap, but how you pushed them.

I can generally tell the difference between your town game and your scum game nowadays, and around then, it just clicked into place.
I feel like a bunch of players had a commune or something about me and now everyone keeps going like, "I know exactly if SirCakez is scum or not muahahaha". It's weird.

completely missed that.

are you human?

Oh wow this was really bad. Retracting that strong townread.
In post 1083, Party Boat wrote:Your friendly neighborhood boat here, to say "oh my god who cares its stupid but hopefully helpful minutia in d1 of a 27 player game. also ckd looks p. town."

Do something pls

-SC
The Cake Effect is a series of events that occur when a hydra of SirCakez and MarioManiac4 enters a game. It will impact the game in different ways, depending on different factors.
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him/it

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 3:21 am

Post by Party Boat »

In post 1085, Cake Effect wrote: Oh wow this was really bad. Retracting that strong townread.
In post 1083, Party Boat wrote:Your friendly neighborhood boat here, to say "oh my god who cares its stupid but hopefully helpful minutia in d1 of a 27 player game. also ckd looks p. town."

Do something pls

-SC
eh

unlike you hydras and other crazies with 50+ posts I'm pretty fine with 20 in less than a week (with around half of those probably being not utterly worthless near-rvs junk)

I can give more details later today on why I think Dwelee is legitimately scum if you'll reread him after and consider voting him with me
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 4:35 am

In post 1081, Nosferatu wrote:what is the matter with you. Who the fuck is going to claim non-human? That question was pointless and you're now saying that you did get something out of it, but you won't be telling the class as of right now. What the fuck was the point of it and what did you get out of it, and don't fucking bullshit us with "expect to hear about this later".
well I have reason to think said role is not HUMAN.

if he said he was HUMAN...I would then think he was lying and he would thus get a vote.

thus the fucking question.

to say anymore would be ANTI-
town
human.

you have a problem with any of that...vote me.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 4:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 300, Ranger wrote:neighbor
It is this post here that has me skiddish. You say here you will neighborize RC and then neighborize beeboy. Which is it?

Will address rest of questions at lunch break Ranger.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 4:42 am

Post by Nahdia »

Mathblade is a huge scumread of mine.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 4:46 am

In post 1084, Shiro wrote:
In post 1080, curiouskarmadog wrote:

completely missed that.

are you human?

Nah I decided not to read what I missed and simply participate.

Your post was phrased horribly. It just pinged me wrong. As town you have absolutely no reason to ask that since it can only make them a target to groups that don't win with them while saying anything will make people more aware of who they are with.

Tell me. Why as town, do you wish to compromise what they are? Being unknown makes both krogan and salarian more unwilling to kill them because they might be Asari /Turians thus an asset.

The only reason to ask your question is to learn if they are opposing to you as scum so you can get rid of them and prevent any night centered townblock.

Shutting the fuck up is bad no matter your alignment imo.
more aware? he came out as Neighborizer...I clearly missed it.

so given your line of thinking...all I asked him was if he was human not if he was asari or turian. so the question I asked wouldnt really help me as krogan or salarian. also asking the question itself (as scum) would bring a ton of suspicion on me. if I was either of those factions I would just coast through day 1...saying shit like "I dont understand this set up", "of there are so many pages, I cant read this", or even "I will post later"(without ever posting anything). sort of what you are doing.

you are right about one thing though. " The only reason to ask your question is to learn if they are opposing to you" I was indeed doing that.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 4:50 am

Ranger...

why did you come out as the neighborizer Day 1 anyway? Can you answer that?

also would like you general thoughts on this.

"well I have reason to think said role is not HUMAN.

if he said he was HUMAN...I would then think he was lying and he would thus get a vote."
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 5:05 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Response mathblade: I never asked if kuroi's post was a scum claim? I asked how it was one. Also never said I wasnt going to.read. Your entire read on me is based on stuff I.never even.did.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 5:06 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

In post 1092, Dwlee99 wrote:Response mathblade: I never asked if kuroi's post was a scum claim? I asked how it was one. Also never said I wasnt going to.read. Your entire read on me is based on stuff I.never even.did.
are you signaling something with those dots or something?

~Elsa
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 5:28 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

The dots are because I hit the period.button instead of spaces sometimes.when phone posting
I prefer they, thanks :)
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 5:30 am

Post by Killthestory »

you guys are too active, you needd to stop
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 5:34 am

In post 1095, Killthestory wrote:you guys are too active, you needd to stop
In post 1090, curiouskarmadog wrote: if I was either of those factions I would just coast through day 1...saying shit like "I dont understand this set up", "of there are so many pages, I cant read this", or even "I will post later"(without ever posting anything).
I bet if a wagon started here...we would stop getting posts like this.

can we please lynch this.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2016 5:35 am

Post by Killthestory »

no
Killthestory