Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 1:47 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Disagree, if he's scum he got bussed hard. No way a scum buddy does what Dunn did.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 1:50 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1724, BlackStar wrote:
In post 1723, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1721, BlackStar wrote:
In post 1720, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1719, MURDERCAT wrote:He is still at L-1 after TBG voting last night right?
tbg unvoted him I thought.

hopefully story person will be up and around and will be able to give us a vc.
He voted him again
oh good. I think kuroi and dunn are likely his scummates if he flips scum what say you?

tea I wld like your input too
I can believe Dunn as a possible scum mate, but I don't think Kuroi is that scummy
he is. go look at his iso and see if you have figured out who the nk target is.
whew!
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 1:52 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 1725, MURDERCAT wrote:Disagree, if he's scum he got bussed hard. No way a scum buddy does what Dunn did.
That's exactly why he'd do it. Nobody would expect scum to defend their buddy this hard. If he convinces us to spare his partner then he wins. But if we lynch pants then he has the easy excuse that scum would never back up their partner do publicly.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 1:56 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 1722, Chumba wrote:
In post 1717, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1712, MURDERCAT wrote:Respond to KAAGs case and show how it's wrong?
People can make a good case on somebody and still be wrong. Nobody else has been able to make a case outside of his lack of contribution which is why this screams policy. His wagon grew way to fast to be on scum.

Now I doubt I'll be around to throw it in people's faces so I'm doing it now. This is most likely a town flip so please Lynch brawl tomorrow and accountant day 3.

Thanks
Oh yes. That's a good one. Nobody has been able to make a case outside of lack of activity.

What do you make a case out of? Thin air?

His responses to our votes and our requests have been pathetic and there is a good enough reason to think he is scum - there is a very good chance he is hoping the wagon lifts off of him and that is exactly what you are doing.

Pedit :
In post 1723, pirate mollie wrote:
tea I wld like your input too
Frankly kuroi makes more sense as pants scummate than dunn imo although I need to go over kuroi's ISO completely since I just skimmed past it. Dunn felt pretty town to me during blackstar's wagon and rach's entry so I don't know if he is scum or just misguided town.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 2:25 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

So you think I'm scum but haven't read my posts?

This isn't about this game, is it? You're just jealous that I'm better looking, right?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 2:31 am

Post by pirate mollie »

hey i just did my hair in a romantic updo - first time ever! - and it looks fairly decent altho not sure if it really goes with my jeans and tshirt that I have to wear for work but I am practicing different hairstyles cos my bday is next month and I plan on going out. :]
whew!
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 2:36 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 1729, KuroiXHF wrote:So you think I'm scum but haven't read my posts?

This isn't about this game, is it? You're just jealous that I'm better looking, right?
I never said I didn't read your posts.

I said that I skimmed through it and it was because of the way you reply in your quotes. Reading your half catchup from some part of the game and then going back later on felt like a disconnect so I just skimmed through it without an emphasis on analysing the posts.

Your defence of pants was an current affairs thing which I definitely noted.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 2:46 am

Post by Chumba »

In post 1728, chilledtea wrote:Oh yes. That's a good one. Nobody has been able to make a case outside of lack of activity.

His responses to our votes and our requests have been pathetic and there is a good enough reason to think he is scum - there is a very good chance he is hoping the wagon lifts off of him and that is exactly what you are doing.
First only one person has made a case on him that I've seen.

Second - I agree he's responded badly but can you honestly deep down inside yourself say you have never seen a town player do that before? If you have any experience at all playing Mafia and you say no I call bullshit. His reactions suck but they aren't alignment indicative. Or in other words. IT'S A POLICY LYNCH

Scum can be policy lynched also. I refuse to believe scum would play this bad especially when he's already catching heat. This reads trolling townie to me.
FYI: Activity on weekends are usually minimal

Alt of Robbnva and Jake From State Farm among others.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 2:47 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

What are the odds he is scum and odds he is town? What should we do with him if he is a trolling townie?
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 2:52 am

Post by Chumba »

Idk about odds. Cause I'd just be assigning some arbitrary number. I personally don't think he's scum though i sort of hope he is because this kind of play is inexcusable as town.

We should just ignore him until he takes the game seriously. He's the kind of lynch that actually gives town no information because he is such a bad player every vote on him can look justified and everyone has the exact same reason. If he flips to you can't scum hunt off a policy lynch wagon (and yes if he flips town that will basically confirm what I'm saying. It's a policy lynch because you are punishing him for playing bad)

BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 2:54 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 1732, Chumba wrote:
In post 1728, chilledtea wrote:Oh yes. That's a good one. Nobody has been able to make a case outside of lack of activity.

First only one person has made a case on him that I've seen.

Second - I agree he's responded badly but can you honestly deep down inside yourself say you have never seen a town player do that before? If you have any experience at all playing Mafia and you say no I call bullshit. His reactions suck but they aren't alignment indicative. Or in other words. IT'S A POLICY LYNCH

Scum can be policy lynched also. I refuse to believe scum would play this bad especially when he's already catching heat. This reads trolling townie to me.
In post 1624, BlackStar wrote:Pants refuses to claim, or post a reads list, he hasn't given any reaction at all to being put at L-1 and instead of trying to defend himself or something he abandoned the thread. None of that feels like town
It's been more than one person.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 2:57 am

Post by pirate mollie »

best case I ever made was on kmd and it was cos he had never seen a star wars movie and he got lynched and flipped scum.

I am the best at making cases on ms.
whew!
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 2:58 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

But then scum can just play trolly and we let them live? Guy has to die eventually and scum won't kill him either way. There's no reason to think he will start to take it seriously. So even just from a policy lynch perspective it's justified. Add to that the fact there's a decent chance he saw his slot was scum and being scum read and decided he should just troll to get the lynch on him or end discussion on someone else or whatever and I think it's a good lynch. And I disagree about there being no info, I think his flip will be informative.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 2:58 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1731, chilledtea wrote:
In post 1729, KuroiXHF wrote:So you think I'm scum but haven't read my posts?

I never said I didn't read your posts.

I said that I skimmed through it and it was because of the way you reply in your quotes. Reading your half catchup from some part of the game and then going back later on felt like a disconnect so I just skimmed through it without an emphasis on analysing the posts.

Your defence of pants was an current affairs thing which I definitely noted.
You obviously didn't read my posts because I never defended pants. I just said I wouldn't vote him.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 3:08 am

Post by Chumba »

Black what you posted wasn't a case, those are PL reasons. you accused him of refusing to claim AFTER he claimed. Refusing to post a reads list isn't scummy let alone alignment indiciative. No reaction to being put at l-1 actually feels town to me.

Sorry go justify your PL to somebody else

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 3:08 am

Post by Chumba »

Black what you posted wasn't a case, those are PL reasons. you accused him of refusing to claim AFTER he claimed. Refusing to post a reads list isn't scummy let alone alignment indiciative. No reaction to being put at l-1 actually feels town to me.

Sorry go justify your PL to somebody else

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 3:10 am

Post by Chumba »

In post 1737, MURDERCAT wrote:But then scum can just play trolly and we let them live? Guy has to die eventually and scum won't kill him either way. There's no reason to think he will start to take it seriously. So even just from a policy lynch perspective it's justified. Add to that the fact there's a decent chance he saw his slot was scum and being scum read and decided he should just troll to get the lynch on him or end discussion on someone else or whatever and I think it's a good lynch. And I disagree about there being no info, I think his flip will be informative.
You aren't going to convince me to abandon my top 2 scum reads for a policy lynch no matter how justified. Switching off my scum reads would be me playing against my win con.

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 3:12 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

You are the second person to misunderstand black and he explained this already so I'm going to mention it again. Black isn't saying he is still refusing to claim he is saying he previously refused to claim.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 3:13 am

Post by Chumba »

Murder. Humor me. If pants flips town how do you find scum on his wagon? How do you even know scum is on his wagon? All town mislynches happen. So how do you find scum on his wagon.

Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 3:14 am

Post by Chumba »

In post 1742, MURDERCAT wrote:You are the second person to misunderstand black and he explained this already so I'm going to mention it again. Black isn't saying he is still refusing to claim he is saying he previously refused to claim.
Where did he say refuse to claim? Link please

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 3:16 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

By looking at the way that people reacted to his wagon, same as any other. You have been against the lynch because you think it's policy, Dunn is against it saying pants is town, Kuroi is refusing to vote, Accountant tried to quick hammer. This is all useful information depending on the flip.

(In other news, I am now at work so after this conversation with Chumba, I'm hammering)
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 3:17 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

I'm answering for black now, but believe he was referring to the fact that pants was asked for a claim and instead posted nonsense about bees.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 3:22 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 1745, MURDERCAT wrote:By looking at the way that people reacted to his wagon, same as any other. You have been against the lynch because you think it's policy, Dunn is against it saying pants is town, Kuroi is refusing to vote, Accountant tried to quick hammer. This is all useful information depending on the flip.

(In other news, I am now at work so after this conversation with Chumba, I'm hammering)
I did not refuse to vote. I'm voting someone, voting scum. I did also say I'd vote Pants if the deadline required it, but it certainly doesn't appear that way.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 3:23 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Well regardless, it's information that is useful after the flip, which is my point.
Chumba
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Chumba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 3:24 am

Post by Chumba »

In post 1746, MURDERCAT wrote:I'm answering for black now, but believe he was referring to the fact that pants was asked for a claim and instead posted nonsense about bees.
Can somebody Link this for me?

Not like it matters but I don't remember that at all

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”